[Balance] Meteor Assault - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

[Balance] Meteor Assault

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
142 replies to this topic

#26 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 21 September 2020 - 06:17 PM

They wouldn’t be able to flag in if you had enough GX’s EPD’d and breaking the emp. I haven’t woe’d since 2013. So I’m not sure why the emp isn’t a priority for the breakers while the rest of the guild focuses on the enemy. I saw two people from your guild on the emp, a GX and a Shadow Chaser.

Come WoE and you will know why not everyone should be hitting the emp  :heh:

#27 shrikarash

shrikarash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • Server:Renewal Chaos

Posted 22 September 2020 - 12:52 AM

I’m not sure why the emp isn’t a priority for the breakers while the rest of the guild focuses on the enemy. I saw two people from your guild on the emp, a GX and a Shadow Chaser.

Because everyone and their mom can one shot almost anyone. Its super hard to get past enemy lines and even if you finally do there's always alt suicide mechs on emp waiting to go bam. 

Edited by shrikarash, 22 September 2020 - 01:41 AM.

#28 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts
  • Server:chaos

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:33 AM

It’s sad to see that millennials are hard to accept changes. Just FYI in the future updates everything will hit over one mil or 2 mils. Skill crit. So in the future you guys just gonna hold everything back and don’t want updates? Maybe ya all should see kro video where they hit mils.

#29 azumak1

azumak1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1347 posts
  • Server:Chaos!

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:33 AM

Shrug, I'm happy my first character, an Assassin from the Iris server, made in early 00's, is relevant and fun to play in 2020. :)

#30 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:49 AM

I play Doram, rg, sura for woe Ma killed me all the time. Am I frustrated? Yes I am. Did I whining here in forum instead? No. What did I do find something to counter it. You guys just want easy woe that don’t hit or just ticklish on you so you can tank? Go kill poring instead.

#31 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:13 AM

I’ll tell you what. Maybe if you guys should woe like a year ago with empty castle no competition, no ma, no one kill you just emperium that you can hit without hitting you back. Lol

#32 nazhioozh

nazhioozh

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 668 posts
  • LocationSantiago, Chile
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:26 AM

The problem is not the damage, because in kRO every job can do damage over 1m per second. The problem is the WoE system which is old and forgotten, that's why this server is a PVM server.

If you want to enjoy playing WoE, then go to a private server with better support than this (i think all pserver has better support than this, a paradox if you think this server works with people who earn a salary for this). 

#33 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:56 AM

This Handersen guy is insane  :D getting oneshot should not be the norm in a woe enviroment, should be something reserved to big cd skills, or single target skills etc. Looking at wp history prob nothing will come from all this ranting, but to ask players to just shut up and take the aoe 0,5s cd garanteed one shot skill is  :D

Edited by junioran, 22 September 2020 - 09:57 AM.

#34 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:13 AM

This Handersen guy is insane :D getting oneshot should not be the norm in a woe enviroment, should be something reserved to big cd skills, or single target skills etc. Looking at wp history prob nothing will come from all this ranting, but to ask players to just shut up and take the aoe 0,5s cd garanteed one shot skill is :D

Go watch kro video they all hit mils. When new updates come skill crit. So right now ya all just see the tip of an iceberg just ma and already nerf this nerf that. I’m afraid when iro decided to bring kro updates it will be put on hold because the majority of players are so stubborn that can’t accept reality where kro it self already implementing mills damage.

#35 junioran

junioran

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 371 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:19 AM

sure man, whatever u say

#36 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:30 AM

The problem is not the damage, because in kRO every job can do damage over 1m per second. The problem is the WoE system which is old and forgotten, that's why this server is a PVM server.

If you want to enjoy playing WoE, then go to a private server with better support than this (i think all pserver has better support than this, a paradox if you think this server works with people who earn a salary for this).

Thats kRO though. For now easy fix in iRO is simply disable OCPs.

Also you think PvM server is good? WoE makes sure to create demands for PvM items. You can see that not only iRO has become a PvM server, but its also now a solo game. Things don't sell. People rarely buy. You basically log in to do instances for fun and hope you get something nice, then it takes weeks to actually find a right deal that both parties are happy with the mutual price.

#37 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:42 AM

Thats kRO though. For now easy fix in iRO is simply disable OCPs.

Also you think PvM server is good? WoE makes sure to create demands for PvM items. You can see that not only iRO has become a PvM server, but its also now a solo game. Things don't sell. People rarely buy. You basically log in to do instances for fun and hope you get something nice, then it takes weeks to actually find a right deal that both parties are happy with the mutual price.

What do you expect from a close to 20 yo game? Not like we got a lot of new high school players. Genz nowadays they play something else. Imo the only players that still playing ro at this point are veterans. They are all old in their 30s don’t have time to get a party anymore. I personally rn just login for woe. Other than that not anymore. Used to do vending but since I don’t have vip anymore I don’t even do offline vending. I miss that 6months vip from wp.

#38 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:45 AM

What do you expect from a close to 20 yo game? Not like we got a lot of new high school players. Genz nowadays they play something else. Imo the only players that still playing ro at this point are veterans. They are all old in their 30s don’t have time to get a party anymore. I personally rn just login for woe. Other than that not anymore. Used to do vending but since I don’t have vip anymore I don’t even do offline vending. I miss that 6months vip from wp.

Yeah well whole I'm excited to see new Kachua keys, I dont think j will casually open 300 keys again for fun.

I also don't do offline vending cus most things dont even sell anyway. Its a solo PvM GX online and farming loot is super ez lol

#39 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 10:59 AM

Yeah well whole I'm excited to see new Kachua keys, I dont think j will casually open 300 keys again for fun.

I also don't do offline vending cus most things dont even sell anyway. Its a solo PvM GX online and farming loot is super ez lol

The rate for kachua is sucks. I totally agree spend over $500 only able to get set of rg and set of gx the rest are zonks. They should make ocp like this lol

#40 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:46 PM

For those who think 3rd WoE is about one shoting, nah ... you're definitely wrong. I definitely can tank many people as shown in the video. I dont mind if MA one shots me though, but what I find it annoying is, the GX can simply flag back again and again. That literally takes 3 seconds to come back in the Emp room and repeat the step ie Speed pot / Backside + MA = Death + Flag

https://youtu.be/2TIovZQdINM

:ani_slur:  :ani_slur:  :ani_slur:

Nice woe video, so chaos WoE is alive again. Commend to your guild for attacking those guild who are defending  their castle, so that it will gives action. Unlike those guilds making WoE Video highlights which only defending the castle. Hahaha

#41 TattooedChef

TattooedChef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 531 posts
  • LocationSeventh level of Hell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 September 2020 - 08:54 PM

This Handersen guy is insane  :D getting oneshot should not be the norm in a woe enviroment, should be something reserved to big cd skills, or single target skills etc. Looking at wp history prob nothing will come from all this ranting, but to ask players to just shut up and take the aoe 0,5s cd garanteed one shot skill is  :D

sure man, whatever u say

Instead of acting like an entitled child, how about you actually try and KNOW what you are talking about. 

#42 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:11 PM

Nice woe video, so chaos WoE is alive again. Commend to your guild for attacking those guild who are defending their castle, so that it will gives action. Unlike those guilds making WoE Video highlights which only defending the castle. Hahaha

When you watch Chak's vid, it's always 99% satisfaction guarantee hahaha

Anyway they had a double attendance and the flag. Its a hard push due to suicidal MAs (as shown in the video). However, it's a fun WoE. Winning or losing is part of the game. The point is people don't -_- talk and its a very friendly fight. I bet you miss my WoE vids where I zoomed Hayroh rolf

#43 Divine

Divine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:16 PM

You can either agree or disagree, but insulting people is sad. Don't bring WoE drama into this.

The new OCP item has created a large imbalance with the damage output of Meteor Assault and I am requesting that GMs take a look into it, they shouldn't be able to 1 shot everyone with only a pair of shoes and weapon. The damage modifiers for just Enforcer shoes is insane, if they remove the ability to equip the shoe for WoE it would balance everything out and not interfere with PVM content. 

I don't understand what is wrong with asking GMs to look at something that is clearly broken and balance it out. For years and years we've requested GMs take a look into WoE and all we got was false promises and them pretending they would do something about it, so I am used to it. Many guilds quit, WoE scene got smaller and smaller until it basically died. WoE is starting to pick up again because the new time change and we just want to have fun. 

#44 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:25 PM

I say they should disable OCPs, MvPs and God's already. Dont know why its so hard to do that. Literally been saying this since 2016 rolf

But why do anything if we still WoE or come back to WoE, right Camp? XD

#45 Redsignzz

Redsignzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 120 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:36 PM

500k? Thats cute. 4th job can hit 200m damage

#46 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 22 September 2020 - 09:50 PM

500k? Thats cute. 4th job can hit 200m damage

Yes but I didnt know we had 4th jobs already. Did we also skip lvl 185 and lvl 200 update too?

Editing 4th class sprite doesn't count xD

#47 Handersen

Handersen

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3272 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:07 PM

Btw Ma is good specially for those who use auto pots now it doesn’t work anymore because they got osk LMAO. This ma is the best thing ever happened in woe.
1. Kill auto pots make ur auto pots useless
2. Make cry babies cry moar

Edited by Handersen, 23 September 2020 - 12:08 PM.

#48 Biggggg

Biggggg

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 699 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 12:58 PM

Coz it is. I personally think it is op and broken. But instead of whining in here I suck it up and find a way to counter it unlike you cry baby whining in forum instead.

And yes I do woe

You WoE in a 50 -_- person guild vs a guild of 25. No -_- you don’t want anything fixed because you suck more dick at this game then Mia Khalifa did in her prime. Have fun doing WoE alone, we will see you back here asking for a fix if you ever want real competition.

#49 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10855 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 01:10 PM

I think they have many PvMers in the guild. So I dont mind if they have a double attendance. So its a close fight that both sides can enjoy the intense of WoE. If both sides have the same attendance doing a GvG in an empty castle, one side will come out on the top, always. And that aint fun or good for WoE in the long run.

Despite of they having double people and the flag to outflank, we did push to the emp many times, but the flag in MA was too much. The closer I got to the emp, the more suicidal MA I had to encounter. This was stupid imo.

However, the objective of this thread is not that people cry, it is about that flag in + MA is dumb and annoying and it will ruin WoE, which everyone is trying to revitalize (which I dont agree to revitalize anyway because Camp himself has not done anything to show that he wants to save WoE lol)

#50 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3545 posts

Posted 23 September 2020 - 02:52 PM

Only 2 guilds play in woe. One 50+ and other 25+ with 1700 population. Something’s wrong here bruh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users