Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#1 Magus

Magus

Magnus Exorcismus

• RO1 Production
  • 670 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 29 October 2021 - 11:13 AM

Hi everyone!

Good afternoon y'all. Popping in here again to update you all on next month's content and updates.  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_17:

Renewal and Transcendence

• New Costume box will be going on sale in the cash shop   :chomok01:

qGM4zlV.png

Renewal 

• Enriched refine event will begin on 11/4!  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:
  • Kachua ore boxes will arrive on 11/18. They are paired with the refine rate increase event that will be landing at the beginning of December
  • New Kachua update and OCP will be landing in the cash shop 
  • Corridor of Phantom and the Halloween will end on 11/18
  • ....The Harvest Festival arrives on 11/18! 

AlXo3RV.jpg

#2 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 02:27 PM

Hey Folks!

Lockin' in to give yall an update on what is happening on the testing and fixing side of the project.

Unfortunately as was noticed with the most recent maintenance my testing team missed a few things with the OCP combi, gramps turn in, and the RT Halloween event. We want apologize and promise that we will work to have most of these issues addressed with the 11/4 Maintenance.

As an update regarding the update; It was discovered during the QA process that more time was needed by the studio to make the update correct and ensure that all the needed balance changes were included. Due to this the update is delayed while they double check all the skill changes and make sure that skill changes such as the Archbishop Balance update are in. The bad news is the update is likely pushed back to December. The good news is we are going to be getting more skill balance content than initially estimated.

As a final note, last thread some users have asked Magus what the dungeons being included in the update. Magus has asked me to include the list here:

Main Dungeon

• Edda Arunafeltz Halfmoon in the daylight

Side Dungeons

• Glast Heim Abyss, gl_cas01_.gat
  • Nogg Road 3rd Floor, mag_dun03.gat

#3 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 03:36 PM

Bugged Skill: Oblivion Curse.

Bugged Gear (For the last 4 years): Enforcer Cape

"Broken" Gear: Enforcer Shoes

"Balance" Update: Cross Impact doing 7 cells melee skill, CRIT & doing 50m, 200m, 2B damage.

Total: GX

It's ok if you delay the update a little bit. Better to have a polished one than a half-baked one.

Better to get the 3rd Job Skills rework bundle than get kRO's "phased" reworks. If you do the latter, you will worsen class balance rather than improve it.

#4 Stormblitz

Stormblitz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 283 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 29 October 2021 - 03:52 PM

Hey Folks!

Lockin' in to give yall an update on what is happening on the testing and fixing side of the project.

Unfortunately as was noticed with the most recent maintenance my testing team missed a few things with the OCP combi, gramps turn in, and the RT Halloween event. We want apologize and promise that we will work to have most of these issues addressed with the 11/4 Maintenance.

As an update regarding the update; It was discovered during the QA process that more time was needed by the studio to make the update correct and ensure that all the needed balance changes were included. Due to this the update is delayed while they double check all the skill changes and make sure that skill changes such as the Archbishop Balance update are in. The bad news is the update is likely pushed back to December. The good news is we are going to be getting more skill balance content than initially estimated.

As a final note, last thread some users have asked Magus what the dungeons being included in the update. Magus has asked me to include the list here:

Main Dungeon

Side Dungeons

Will the Lv185 update include expanded classes (Rebel, Kage, etc) as well? Also which classes are getting skill re-balancing with this update?

Lastly, could you please clarify if we are getting new Kachua and OCP on 11/4, same day as the Enriched refine event, or will the current boxes be replaced sometime later in the month?

Edited by Stormblitz, 29 October 2021 - 03:58 PM.

#5 vitharol

vitharol

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 739 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 04:00 PM

Cloth of Protection Fix? the item is released without its effect with the combo for Feathers Protection, this should be included, also include New OCP to the Grandma Boxter, All OCP(except OCP REMIX) been added to Boxter regularly

#6 ZHONGKAIH

ZHONGKAIH

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 04:00 PM

I only see Nod 3rd and Glast Helm Abyss, what about 185?

What's the time new kachua and ocp will land? 11.4 or 11.18?

Edited by ZHONGKAIH, 29 October 2021 - 04:06 PM.

#7 MoonJoo

MoonJoo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 04:44 PM

Hey Folks!

Main Dungeon

Side Dungeons

With the implementation of FCT costume garment on WOE TE, some players decided not to WOE TE anymore due to imbalance of this costume garment. Do you have any word on this?

#8 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 04:49 PM

Main Dungeon

kim-kardashian-is-this-a-joke.gif

The main dungeon of the next big update will be "Edda Arunafeltz Halfmoon in the daylight", which does not add any significant equipment...

http://https://www.y...h?v=pMqqefDUums

also some fixes on the really long bug list??

also2 no improvement for the Halloween event on renewal??

Edited by AkiuNok, 29 October 2021 - 04:51 PM.

#9 RaveMaster

RaveMaster

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4046 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:31 PM

Are we getting any Illusion Dungeon (Luanda or Labyrinth)? 

#10 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 29 October 2021 - 05:43 PM

Arunafeltz EDDA is very interesting lore regarding to Pope and her twin brother. Shouldn't miss it I swear. :)

Regarding Nog 3F and GH abyss. The both dungeons link to other contents both directly and indirectly such as 185/65 expansion and green aura MVPs.

Bringing only dungeons be just half-baked then be forgotten again like Excelion set and Infinite Space.

Edited by Sigma1, 29 October 2021 - 05:44 PM.

#11 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 06:05 PM

Arunafeltz EDDA is very interesting lore regarding to Pope and her twin brother. Shouldn't miss it I swear. :)

Regarding Nog 3F and GH abyss. The both dungeons link to other contents both directly and indirectly such as 185/65 expansion and green aura MVPs.

Bringing only dungeons be just half-baked then be forgotten again like Excelion set and Infinite Space.

Why couldn't kRO skip that Arunafeltz -_- and went for Biolab instead? They skipped contents like Rockridge weapons and YSF set and pushed hard with this garbage instance.

WP: About time you release this:

2jfMrk4v_o.png

Skill Shadow Cube

DlolCukp_o.png

Costume Enchant Stone Box 14

Costume Enchant Stone Box 16

#12 Campitor

Campitor

Darned Forever

• RO1 Production
  • 11063 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 06:11 PM

185 is updated as part of this update.

#13 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 06:45 PM

Costume Enchant Stone Box 14[/font][/color]
Costume Enchant Stone Box 16

Let’s first start from between 8 to what your ask for, there are box 9, box 10, and so on. ;D

#14 kornzerono3

kornzerono3

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 07:50 PM

Question?

1.Halloween Quest ; Where is Costume Scelion's Head?

2. Bug on Playing Ferre Card and Singing Ferre Card Set doesn't increase Physical Damage/Magical Damage +20% and  Reverbation Dmg/Metalic Sound +50%

Answer please! When you fix it???

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please do not use bold red font as it is reserved for messages from the CM and VM teams.

Edited by CMMayari, 03 November 2021 - 11:17 AM.

#15 Congroo

Congroo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 October 2021 - 08:42 PM

Hi @Magus and @Campitor, thanks for the update! Really looking forward to the new content. 

Can you please also remind the team to include expansion class skill rebalance such as Kagerou in the big update?

Also, almost every class is getting new weapons from the corridor of phantom, EXCEPT Kagerou/Oboro and Rebel. That is really really sad and disappointing. Please do add the weapons that belong to them!

#16 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 29 October 2021 - 09:34 PM

185 is updated as part of this update.

Glad to hear that.
More questions.
1. Will the rebalance on 165/85 be updated too? (Ex : Severe Rainstorm can be used with musical instrument and whip, etc)
2. Will expanded classes receive 185/65 too? If yes, go to 3.
3. Will expanded classes receive rebalance too? On the 1st, 2nd classes rebalance Ninja received submarine rebalance from this patch but Kagerou, Oboro and Rebellion mystically didn't.

#17 markoh1988

markoh1988

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1645 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 29 October 2021 - 10:12 PM

With the implementation of FCT costume garment on WOE TE, some players decided not to WOE TE anymore due to imbalance of this costume garment. Do you have any word on this?

@campitor @magus, why not just nerf it since there is fixed casting headgear and poring set... 

The costume is best to be nerf for the well being of WOE TE. otherwise , are we looking at a non woe RO?

Glad to hear that.
More questions.
1. Will the rebalance on 165/85 be updated too? (Ex : Severe Rainstorm can be used with musical instrument and whip, etc)
2. Will expanded classes receive 185/65 too? If yes, go to 3.
3. Will expanded classes receive rebalance too? On the 1st, 2nd classes rebalance Ninja received submarine rebalance from this patch but Kagerou, Oboro and Rebellion mystically didn't.

Hope they answer this man... lol 

#18 knightof01

knightof01

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2021 - 10:57 PM

Hey Folks!

Main Dungeon

Side Dungeons

campitor, stop being vague FOR ONCE. just tell or list the things that going through the skill rebalance/changes.

#19 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 29 October 2021 - 11:20 PM

Is AB the only rebalance we having? No news on warlock? :3

#20 aTID2

aTID2

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1710 posts
  • LocationLocation
  • Server:Server

Posted 30 October 2021 - 12:11 AM

campitor, stop being vague FOR ONCE. just tell or list the things that going through the skill rebalance/changes.

It should be that was 185 skills change and AB skills balance.

I still doubt that "First SC skills balance" will ever come. It mini-patch that lets SC can be using Bow auto spelling.

#21 maifajia

maifajia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 12:33 AM

So you bring Ancient Hero's Weapon Box ,but don't bring their Enhancement? Please let Ancient Hero's Weapon can be enchant this month!!

When we can get Soul Reaper(Soul Linker 3rd class) ? Kro got Soul Reaper before 185/65 update, but we never heard any news about it.

Do you want to lose Soul Reaper forever like Excelion set and Infinite Space too?

#22 Spatacus

Spatacus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:20 AM

Someone or some guild intend to find FCT costume garment on WOE TE because it's so boring to face pre-cast guild like SS or StormRage. I thought in my Greater guild's opinion FCT costume garment make WOE TE better. :D

#23 Spatacus

Spatacus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 198 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 30 October 2021 - 01:35 AM

@campitor @magus, why not just nerf it since there is fixed casting headgear and poring set... 

The costume is best to be nerf for the well being of WOE TE. otherwise , are we looking at a non woe RO?

Hope they answer this man... lol 

No need to nerf. You should use gears to make you stronger. We are so happy to play with Fixed Casting headgear, costume fixed cast time garment and poring set. All things as i mentioned make WOE TE better. I played woe te every week. You should listen my opinion who played woe te. :D Last message to you. If the newest items make you better on this video as attached, you will ask Campitor to fix or nerf everything which you can't use ? It's so funny!

Edited by Spatacus, 30 October 2021 - 01:49 AM.

#24 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 04:08 AM

Ancient Hero's Bravery and Ancient Hero's Wisdom item enchant for Ancient Hero Weapons need to be added to 2nd floor eden npc Seller Zerom ploxx.

#25 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts

Posted 30 October 2021 - 05:10 AM

Kinda reminds me of that magic trick / street scam where you hide a ball under a cup and shuffle them around and then when we point to where the ball is it has mysteriously disappeared. "See guys, you were going to get this balance patch but.... Shuffle shuffle shuffle. We are going to add another element to the mix... shuffle shuffle shuffle. Where is the update now? Poof! Its gone! Just like magic. Now give me 20 bucks."

Edited by Scuba, 30 October 2021 - 05:13 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users