Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21 - Page 2 - Good Mornings Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Good Afternoon Ragnarok Online! 10/29/21

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
92 replies to this topic

#26 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:12 AM

Ancient Hero's Bravery and Ancient Hero's Wisdom item enchant for Ancient Hero Weapons need to be added to 2nd floor eden npc Seller Zerom ploxx.

+1 to this

#27 6151210714154945247

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:13 AM

I have observed a lot of snide comments (towards the staffs) on this forum. I just wanted to chime in and let the staffs know that I hope (and believe) that most of us (who don't post often) don't behave in such manner--after all, I don't believe snide remarks are going to help in anyway to encourage devs/staffs to work any harder.

Since I'm a newer player, I'm not as much in a rush, but I can understand the long-time players' frustration with content updates. 

#28 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 02:14 AM

Dear IRO

Can u please add TEMPORAL MANTEAU again in kachua? Without the RNG then RNG(Temporal Manteau Box) just like u do in temporal armors now..thanks

#29 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 03:00 AM

I have observed a lot of snide comments (towards the staffs) on this forum. I just wanted to chime in and let the staffs know that I hope (and believe) that most of us (who don't post often) don't behave in such manner--after all, I don't believe snide remarks are going to help in anyway to encourage devs/staffs to work any harder.

Since I'm a newer player, I'm not as much in a rush, but I can understand the long-time players' frustration with content updates. 

Because 2021 had one lousy update when iRO is already so behind, other years you'd see 3-10 updates. All WP did for 2021 was pretty much release cash shop items and bug fixes. The Booster event was great though, population rose to 2.2k at peak time (WoE TE). Now it's back to where it has always been 900-1.3k.

#30 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10854 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 31 October 2021 - 03:41 AM

Even with that bots-alts boosting event, population reached 2.2k? Mind you, most of them were just alts being made by few remaining players. That event did bring only few players. Even now that 800-1.3k probably has 700-1.2k bots, alts, or A-_-. Market is desolated.

Why don't you also tell the guy what happened near the end of 2018 too, the final year where server population ever surpassed 3k, despite of constantly having population between 3k-3.8k for years?

The best joke is that some crybabies complaining about updates (before they quit?) were screaming the best 2018 xmas event ever. The reason few justice cried in 2018 wasn't because it directly affected them, but it's because they foresaw the inevitable decimation. It didn't come for me. It came to ass rekt PvM players and I happened to stand in its way trying to stop it :'/

#31 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 05:02 AM

At least GMs trying their best to avoid another jRO Enforcer Shoes + kRO's MA update fiasco.

Those new players from booster event didn't stay. They just wanna level their asses and when they reached max level they stop.

These kind of players come and go, WoE players however tend to be more loyal and usually come back playing after long breaks when they do make one.

Skill "unbalance" update:

Broken skills (at least for WoE):

Cross Impact

This skill was changed to 7 cells melee. This simply means no other melee class or build will reach GX, they will always die first. Add cloak, backslide and it suddenly being CRIT, then you'll have a class that's both meta in PvP and PvM. Boring af if you ask me. You could argue Overbrand being 7 cells away too but that skill is ground target, super narrow and always position bugs. In a chase fight with speed pot, its almost impossible to hit a target with this mechanic vs a targeted or self-cast skill.

Tiger Cannon

It will be self cast and no longer require a target, will be 7x7 and apply weapon property.

#32 kiitkat

kiitkat

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 October 2021 - 08:50 PM

do devs intentionally avoid replying to questions or they dont have that much time to communicate with the few people that are left in the server?

just like the previous comments have mentioned, is there a reason why they couldnt provide us a list of what is being worked on? I really thought when they decided to shut down the server for couple of mos this skill balances were already placed and worked on, surprised we are still on a state where we have to beg for this changes that I wonder if the changes will break the game.

I think people will come back and play if they decide to release interesting contents and update, but base on what I have read on the previous patches they just keep on releasing new gears.

just want my SC skill balance/fix -.-;

#33 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 01 November 2021 - 03:47 AM

do devs intentionally avoid replying to questions or they dont have that much time to communicate with the few people that are left in the server?

just like the previous comments have mentioned, is there a reason why they couldnt provide us a list of what is being worked on? I really thought when they decided to shut down the server for couple of mos this skill balances were already placed and worked on, surprised we are still on a state where we have to beg for this changes that I wonder if the changes will break the game.

I think people will come back and play if they decide to release interesting contents and update, but base on what I have read on the previous patches they just keep on releasing new gears.

just want my SC skill balance/fix -.-;

Expect a "response" by the end of the month when the new guy posts another good morning/afternoon thread.

Edited by Usurper, 01 November 2021 - 03:47 AM.

#34 Cptwaffles

Cptwaffles

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 November 2021 - 08:44 AM

RO is a game so old, that she’s more than legal age.
Still though d2 is older and has 22k active population… and lol I kid you not. The whole D2 server is maintained by one guy..

#35 bearl

bearl

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2148 posts
  • Server:Warpportal Forum

Posted 01 November 2021 - 12:40 PM

Hi everyone!

Good afternoon y'all. Popping in here again to update you all on next month's content and updates.  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_17:

Renewal and Transcendence

• New Costume box will be going on sale in the cash shop   :chomok01:

qGM4zlV.png

Renewal 

• Enriched refine event will begin on 11/4!  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:
    • Kachua ore boxes will also be available in the shop
  • New Kachua update and OCP will be landing in the cash shop 
  • Corridor of Phantom and the Halloween will end on 11/18
  • ....The Harvest Festival arrives on 11/18! 

AlXo3RV.jpg

so will the new kachua & ocp be on the 11/4 or 11/18?

Edited by bearl, 01 November 2021 - 12:40 PM.

#36 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 01 November 2021 - 03:34 PM

kachua change and blackfriday sale (OCP firesale) nov 26 pls <3

#37 holyelf

holyelf

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 95 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:46 AM

Hi everyone!

Good afternoon y'all. Popping in here again to update you all on next month's content and updates.  :Emo_16:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_17:

Renewal and Transcendence

• New Costume box will be going on sale in the cash shop   :chomok01:

qGM4zlV.png

Renewal 

• Enriched refine event will begin on 11/4!  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:  :Emo_13:
    • Kachua ore boxes will also be available in the shop
  • New Kachua update and OCP will be landing in the cash shop 
  • Corridor of Phantom and the Halloween will end on 11/18
  • ....The Harvest Festival arrives on 11/18! 

AlXo3RV.jpg

So it mean currently Kachua Key will avaliable only 2 week ? 
Is it not change too fast ???

Edited by holyelf, 02 November 2021 - 06:47 AM.

#38 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3543 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:49 AM

Staffs prolly change it to sumthin crappy just like last time with -_- ignis cap lmao. Putting status item combiner in kachua ores will make ppls rant about it. And will make ppls stop gambling for next kachua coz that’s the only reason why ppls open kachua keys imo.

Edited by Boyeteers, 02 November 2021 - 06:54 AM.

#39 Masamok

Masamok

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 56 posts

Posted 02 November 2021 - 06:06 PM

Please include MECHANICS to use their ORIGIN SKILLS, I know I am not the only one who's tired of LIMITED SKILL ACCESS.

Please grant my wish (ಥ‿ಥ)

Edited by Masamok, 02 November 2021 - 06:09 PM.

#40 Varignon

Varignon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Chaos, Transcendence Quit

Posted 03 November 2021 - 01:18 AM

So you bring Ancient Hero's Weapon Box ,but don't bring their Enhancement? Please let Ancient Hero's Weapon can be enchant this month!!

When we can get Soul Reaper(Soul Linker 3rd class) ? Kro got Soul Reaper before 185/65 update, but we never heard any news about it.

Do you want to lose Soul Reaper forever like Excelion set and Infinite Space too?

Where to get those Ancient Hero's Weapon Box?

#41 Usurper

Usurper

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1743 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 03 November 2021 - 01:31 AM

Where to get those Ancient Hero's Weapon Box?

You need to enter 2nd floor of corridor of phantoms, kill a number of MvPs and pray that the weapon box drops. Now before you can do this you need to buy kachua keys to get Phantom's Invitation with a 1% chance or buy it from others. Pretty easy if you ask me.

#42 ARCHMAGEOLIVA

ARCHMAGEOLIVA

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 158 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 06:04 AM

I really hope the december update bring people back, because this is feeling super dead to play, please make it big for the holiday season, I trust WP :)

Edited by ARCHMAGEOLIVA, 03 November 2021 - 06:22 AM.

#43 awesomegeek

awesomegeek

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1629 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 06:42 AM

I really hope the december update bring people back, because this is feeling super dead to play, please make it big for the holiday season, I trust WP :)

it will make more people to play, whether going back or new. but the biggest population increase usually happens at events like booster or when there like 300% exp and drop bonus. these players come and go and don't usually stay long.

#44 AkiuNok

AkiuNok

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 306 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 07:42 AM

How i see, the nex kachua will be on 11/18, or when Corridor of Phantom ends

#45 mic9010

mic9010

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 682 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 09:50 AM

Do we have an ETA on when things like FAS will be fixed as well?

#46 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 03 November 2021 - 11:23 AM

Hello all! I'm still trying to catch up with everything that's happened during my absence the last 1.5 weeks, so I'll need some time to be fully updated with everything. However, one answer I can provide right now is that the Kachua is currently planned for the 18th. 

Thank you!

#47 SnowAum

SnowAum

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 11:41 AM

Hello all! I'm still trying to catch up with everything that's happened during my absence the last 1.5 weeks, so I'll need some time to be fully updated with everything. However, one answer I can provide right now is that the Kachua is currently planned for the 18th.

Thank you!

Welcom back

We miss you

Edited by SnowAum, 03 November 2021 - 11:43 AM.

#48 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 03 November 2021 - 06:14 PM

Thank you!

Only Kachua or both kachua and Ocp ?

And how about Costume Enchant Stone Box xxxx?

Edited by sommoiz, 03 November 2021 - 09:51 PM.

#49 chiefkikahoe

chiefkikahoe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 04 November 2021 - 07:57 AM

@CMMayari welcome back hope you had good vacation! You wouldn’t happen to know if Status Shadow Item Combiner is in the Kachua that’s coming on the 18th would you?

#50 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 04 November 2021 - 04:02 PM

Only Kachua or both kachua and Ocp ?

And how about Costume Enchant Stone Box xxxx?

Both Kachua and OCP! I was also told the next costume stone box will be coming on the 18th as well!

@CMMayari welcome back hope you had good vacation! You wouldn’t happen to know if Status Shadow Item Combiner is in the Kachua that’s coming on the 18th would you?

I do not have info on it yet but will post when I do find out more. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users