Ragnarok Transcendence Closure Announcement - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Transcendence Closure Announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#26 Tribe

Tribe

Awarded #1 Troll

• RO Fungineering
  • 728 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Freya

Posted 01 March 2022 - 02:31 PM

RIP.

Making way for a new Classic server I hope! Seasonal or not. 

#27 LordKratos

LordKratos

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 197 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 March 2022 - 02:33 PM

There's a very good reason this server died....and I sure didn't lose any sleep over it.

#28 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 01 March 2022 - 02:57 PM

Would you learn something from Re:start and Transcendence?

#29 z-borg

z-borg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDubai United Arab Emirates
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 March 2022 - 03:01 PM

it's sad seeing this officially announced. our alliance was trying our best to make the game competitive. oh well, thanks to everyone. it was still a good run.

#30 GoodWillMerchant

GoodWillMerchant

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 March 2022 - 03:18 PM

Thor server will follow next month if merge won't happen.  B)

#31 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 01 March 2022 - 03:21 PM

it's sad seeing this officially announced. our alliance was trying our best to make the game competitive. oh well, thanks to everyone. it was still a good run.

For what it's worth, you guys did gave us a good run every woe. Aside from the previous hacking, the past few woe has been very entertaining. Great job zborg and alliance

#32 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 03:22 PM

Yep Thor will be next for sure bruh RIP. If I already have booster in renewal, will I get another booster bruh?

#33 Rozalyn

Rozalyn

I am New.

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 03:41 PM

Thanks for ROT. I really enjoyed. I hope another classic server though.

#34 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 04:05 PM

I'm not sure if GGH server can attract Philippines players back to the motherland.

Although the server started at 14.2 and 3rd claas jobs still be unavailable. The server got some QoL and challenging contents such 70% weight limit, light pillar on dropped items, green aura bosses, etc.

#35 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 04:25 PM

Only one booster character? at leash give 1 extra if the user has a max character, only 1 booster character doesn't compensate the time inverted by the ROT players...

the Renewal server? singular? no chaos or thor? are something you need to tell us?

+1..........

#36 Valor1

Valor1

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 04:28 PM

It's just a general term being used instead of having to say "Chaos or Thor". Players can pick either. 

you really should just combine those two

#37 Asukirin

Asukirin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 05:08 PM

someone predict that Ragnarok Transcendence won't last long, i am very thankful to that guy, the post no longer exist.

actually it's not a prediction it's common sense. 

#38 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 01 March 2022 - 05:31 PM

Manifesting a new server

fq8o0wmxs2v71.png

#39 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 01 March 2022 - 08:26 PM

may i ask .. can i still install the client ? i keep getting error ..

but atleast we get booster characther tho .. no need worry bout gear .. and job change . everything is free >< 

i got this while installing 

g5zLK7x.jpg 0KUE8Tl.jpg

Edited by DragonAco, 01 March 2022 - 09:03 PM.

#40 z-borg

z-borg

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationDubai United Arab Emirates
  • Server:Poring

Posted 01 March 2022 - 11:12 PM

For what it's worth, you guys did gave us a good run every woe. Aside from the previous hacking, the past few woe has been very entertaining. Great job zborg and alliance

hope to see u guys around whichever server it will b

Edited by z-borg, 01 March 2022 - 11:13 PM.

#41 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4113 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 05:22 AM

I'm not sure if GGH server can attract Philippines players back to the motherland.

Although the server started at 14.2 and 3rd claas jobs still be unavailable. The server got some QoL and challenging contents such 70% weight limit, light pillar on dropped items, green aura bosses, etc.

do they have mass 1st and 2nd skill balance?

#42 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 05:27 AM

So out of 2 full accounts, I get 1 character as compensation? only 1 booster character? It doesn't compensate the TIME ( Farming & Events ) and Money (Bubblegums & Exp Books) inverted by the ROT players...please reconsider the compensation for those who stayed until the end.

#43 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 05:46 AM

do they have mass 1st and 2nd skill balance?

They don't have any rebalance & improvement yet.

#44 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 02 March 2022 - 12:11 PM

Instead of only allowing RT players to make boosters why not make it available for everyone? It would be a better incentive to encourage people making new characters alongside with the small compensation we're asking

#45 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 03:15 PM

Instead of only allowing RT players to make boosters why not make it available for everyone? It would be a better incentive to encourage people making new characters alongside with the small compensation we're asking

What a selfish thing to say. That is the definition of adding insult to injury to RT players. Why not just spit more in RT players' faces while you're at it. 

#46 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 03:47 PM

What a selfish thing to say. That is the definition of adding insult to injury to RT players. Why not just spit more in RT players' faces while you're at it. 

I agree..

#47 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 02 March 2022 - 05:25 PM

Truth be told that's not my perspective. In reality we know that iRO in general isn't doing well and I think it's in everyone's best interest to at least have a server that is well populated and can provide for itself. It is what I think is the best for everyone but you're free to disagree.

#48 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 06:46 PM

Truth be told that's not my perspective. In reality we know that iRO in general isn't doing well and I think it's in everyone's best interest to at least have a server that is well populated and can provide for itself. It is what I think is the best for everyone but you're free to disagree.

To be honest: You've made a total of 7 questionable posts in this account, 2 of which you made here. You're not looking very reliable as to your perspective. Using RT's expired timeline as an example to gain something out of it for your own timeline is very annoying to be honest. I'll take that freedom to disagree, thanks. It's not what is best for everyone, it's what's best for your "everyone," that includes you. Your desperate attempt at stopping the tick-tock timeline of your server, using the expired timeline of my server, is just as pitiful as me coming to this thread hoping to get answers and clarification as to what's next for me and feeling pick-pocketed to just finding more disappointment by comments like these. Nothing personal. Just upset. 

Questions I have:

1. What is a "boosted character"?

2. How many "boosted characters"?

3. Are "cash items or costumes," referring to all my costumes and cash items or is it limited to...? I'm only asking because I have premium costumes / rare costumes that I received during the promotional period of donating to RT server and costume items from very early-release random boxes that were purchased through the cash shop. 

4. I have a full storage of 400+ costumes (RT), how will that transfer to my dusty/rusty used-to-be Sakray->Ymir->Iris-> (Now Chaos) server account with a full storage?

5. More guidance on submitting this very type-particular ticket. A full itemized report? A video? Any templates?

Thanks, 

#49 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 199 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 02 March 2022 - 07:33 PM

To be honest: You've made a total of 7 questionable posts in this account, 2 of which you made here. You're not looking very reliable as to your perspective. Using RT's expired timeline as an example to gain something out of it for your own timeline is very annoying to be honest. I'll take that freedom to disagree, thanks. It's not what is best for everyone, it's what's best for your "everyone," that includes you. Your desperate attempt at stopping the tick-tock timeline of your server, using the expired timeline of my server, is just as pitiful as me coming to this thread hoping to get answers and clarification as to what's next for me and feeling pick-pocketed to just finding more disappointment by comments like these. Nothing personal. Just upset.

I think you need to take your frustration out somewhere else. I don't think my posts are questionable. The 2 here if anything would be inconsiderate at best. I'm not seeing the full image obviously and I'm making a suggestion from my own perspective yes. However for one it's a done deal that RT is going, so if anything players are going to be part of renewal (unless they decide to quit which is very well possible) and really no one benefits from us making a separation. Two I'm not desperate, I asked for something that I think may be more interesting for me yes but I'm also coming in the mindset we're lacking party play and having an abundance of new player may help fix that but in the end it is a gamble, but one that doesn't cost much from WP, it is in my vision a potential solution. Now personally boosted character is just something fun to go through and I quite like the equipment for some classes but really I don't need it. Anyways save the desperate attempt to separate yourself from us since we'll be facing it eventually anyways. Have fun while you can or depart early, your take.

#50 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 02 March 2022 - 08:38 PM

I think you need to take your frustration out somewhere else. I don't think my posts are questionable. The 2 here if anything would be inconsiderate at best. I'm not seeing the full image obviously and I'm making a suggestion from my own perspective yes. However for one it's a done deal that RT is going, so if anything players are going to be part of renewal (unless they decide to quit which is very well possible) and really no one benefits from us making a separation. Two I'm not desperate, I asked for something that I think may be more interesting for me yes but I'm also coming in the mindset we're lacking party play and having an abundance of new player may help fix that but in the end it is a gamble, but one that doesn't cost much from WP, it is in my vision a potential solution. Now personally boosted character is just something fun to go through and I quite like the equipment for some classes but really I don't need it. Anyways save the desperate attempt to separate yourself from us since we'll be facing it eventually anyways. Have fun while you can or depart early, your take.

Actually, I think I'm in the right place to take my frustration out on, maybe the wrong person, yeah, but definitely the right place, "Ragnarok Transcendence Closure Announcement,"... I'm pretty sure it's you that's in the wrong place. There's many official threads in the RO Community Chat for suggestions/ideas/polls regarding the revitalization of a renewal servers as to the issues you described... this thread isn't one of those. The conclusion is here. RT's done. I don't think they posted this thread to take suggestions, kinda late on that. Also, yeah... I am kinda making separations here, well because... well look at the title of the thread. A very separate thing for sure. There's other official threads taking visions/solutions/potentials or whatever you want to call it. This is an RT based thread, I'm not sure if you ever got the memo, but RT based threads are ones that get paid the less attention to. Your vision/solution/potential has better odds in the right official renewal-based threads made for those purposes. Not really my intention to separate here... But I mean, you're putting two complete different servers in the same bundle. We're not a bundle yet. Also, I don't mean to break it to you, but... "Abundance of new players," is such an over statement. As of the the end of January and beginning of February, you could count the number of shops in Prontera with two hands... on a good day. Kinda the same for weekday gameplay players... and honestly WoE's player base too... We're not an abundance at all, hence our shut-down. Cheers.

Edited by Hiban, 02 March 2022 - 08:53 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users