Ragnarok Transcendence Closure Announcement - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Ragnarok Transcendence Closure Announcement

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
105 replies to this topic

#76 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts
  • LocationWhere ever you want me to be.
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 March 2022 - 05:20 PM

When you die, you can't take money or anything with you. Same concept here. They are alreadt being considerate by allowing us to refund and return.

All your time was well spent to enjoy the game, while it lasted. You wouldnt get your time refunded back. I dont know any place where they can refund time lol

Let me ask you something. What happened to every server before the Classic server's closure? They all got merged together until what you have is Chaos as it is today (minus the Restart accounts). They couldn't do much for the Classic server, but they did what they could (an offer which I missed out on). The Restart server was fully transferred to Chaos.

So why all of a sudden is the Trans server being treated WORSE than even the Classic server? I get what you're saying, I really do. But they bent over backwards for the accounts that were saved and that make up Thor, and rightfully so after they got scammed. So why all of a sudden is Warpportal being like "Eh... whatever." with the Trans server after preserving every other server the best they could? That's MY issue. 

Edited by belld1711, 08 March 2022 - 05:27 PM.

#77 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 08 March 2022 - 05:58 PM

Let me ask you something. What happened to every server before the Classic server's closure? They all got merged together until what you have is Chaos as it is today (minus the Restart accounts). They couldn't do much for the Classic server, but they did what they could (an offer which I missed out on). The Restart server was fully transferred to Chaos.

So why all of a sudden is the Trans server being treated WORSE than even the Classic server? I get what you're saying, I really do. But they bent over backwards for the accounts that were saved and that make up Thor, and rightfully so after they got scammed. So why all of a sudden is Warpportal being like "Eh... whatever." with the Trans server after preserving every other server the best they could? That's MY issue. 

because RT does not bring good money

#78 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 08 March 2022 - 07:04 PM

Coz they can’t find the gears the dd sinx bugger is using in woe that make em invincible even with full gear gfist still alive lol they decided to just wipe everything out except costumes and cash shop items thanks to that bugger did not report the bug and took advantage the bug instead.

#79 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 March 2022 - 01:16 AM

I think its because they don't have enough man power anymore? Who knows.

#80 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 09 March 2022 - 02:12 AM

I think its because they don't have enough man power anymore? Who knows.

...and yet they're asking about opening a p2p server where cashshop items would be programmed into crafting or event items. Oh the irony. 

#81 ElenaGilbert

ElenaGilbert

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1186 posts
  • LocationAUSTRALIA , QLD!!
  • Server:Classic

Posted 09 March 2022 - 07:27 AM

does HE gum included as a cash shop item? i have about 6k of them. would be a waste

#82 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10845 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 09 March 2022 - 08:02 AM

...and yet they're asking about opening a p2p server where cashshop items would be programmed into crafting or event items. Oh the irony.

Because they are busy allocating their limited resources on what is more important that's why they don't have enough man power.

Opening a new P2P server has more benefits. At least, they know there are players who are willing to pay. However helping RoT players settling down in Chaos doesn't promise many benefits. Most Chaos players are quiting in hoards.

#83 belld1711

belld1711

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1730 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 05:17 PM

Because they are busy allocating their limited resources on what is more important that's why they don't have enough man power.

Opening a new P2P server has more benefits. At least, they know there are players who are willing to pay. However helping RoT players settling down in Chaos doesn't promise many benefits. Most Chaos players are quiting in hoards.

You make a valid point, and I really want to agree with you, but there's just one problem. The "P2P server" is just a question that the staff has asked us about. There's literally nothing else to it yet. They don't even have a date set to close the poll and post the results to discuss them with us. There's no definite answer as to what kind of server it'll be, or even it's name. It's not even set in stone it's going to even exist!

Meanwhile, every day that passes is another day that could have been used to do something to prepare for at least a partial server merge for the Trans server.

#84 Lynreve

Lynreve

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 48 posts

Posted 10 March 2022 - 11:33 PM

It's a pity it had to happen this way, but I'd expected it. I came here as soon as I saw the thread on Reddit. What the hell happened, though?

#85 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 11 March 2022 - 12:47 PM

Same thing that always happens to new "classic" iro servers, just faster.

#86 PIayboy

PIayboy

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 766 posts
  • LocationRiding on a rainbow.

Posted 11 March 2022 - 09:25 PM

i only have level 1 novice there :ph34r:  :heh:

cYk2OSX.gif

Edited by PIayboy, 11 March 2022 - 09:25 PM.

#87 Exvee

Exvee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1777 posts
  • LocationZaius (Magma Fire)
  • Server:Chaos/Odin

Posted 13 March 2022 - 07:22 PM

If F2P already suffer what to expect for P2P? Why not as well making offline RO game like Genshin Impact then, which you can pay for gacha and stuff that you can just become youtuber and show your build there.

If you don't understand how GI works, it's offline game with story quests combined with MMO's gacha and instance based grinding weekly/daily which give different drop for different players. So every player has different build/classes (via heroes in MOBA style) and playstyle to beat MVP monsters based on their luck...

#88 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 March 2022 - 07:56 PM

Is there a "limit" on costumes/kafra shop items that we can transfer over? Example.. what if I have around 500 costumes in storage and maybe 1k HE gum Would all transfer over to any account that I choose in chaos (as long as I can list them)right? Also, what was the verdict on transferring zeny over to Chaos/Thor?

Edited by Agonizing, 21 March 2022 - 07:58 PM.

#89 RyomaEchizen205

RyomaEchizen205

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 March 2022 - 12:12 AM

Why not making a crypto server! Im sure folks will like it.

#90 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 23 March 2022 - 03:31 PM

Is there a "limit" on costumes/kafra shop items that we can transfer over? Example.. what if I have around 500 costumes in storage and maybe 1k HE gum Would all transfer over to any account that I choose in chaos (as long as I can list them)right? Also, what was the verdict on transferring zeny over to Chaos/Thor?

I tried to follow up on this for a confirmed answer, but the GM team said to just go ahead and list everything, and the worst that might happen is that some of it gets rejected due to other limits. But they'll try their best to accommodate as much as they can.

Thanks!

#91 Agonizing

Agonizing

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3238 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 March 2022 - 05:10 PM

I tried to follow up on this for a confirmed answer, but the GM team said to just go ahead and list everything, and the worst that might happen is that some of it gets rejected due to other limits. But they'll try their best to accommodate as much as they can.

Thanks!

Just to confirm, i'll go ahead and list everything costumes that I own (which is around 200-300) in storage. This will also include HE Bubble gums, HE Battle manuals, and zeny, 

I also would like to know if there is a definite answer to transfering MVP cards, God items ( I've been hearing mix answers but I would like to get it straight from GM), characters  WILL not be transferring over to Chaos/Thor server.

Can you show me an example format of how I should start listing these items? 

example:

1000x HE bubble gum

500x   HE battle manual

10x     Costume Sword of Thanatos

20b     zeny (spread among all my characters)

Would the above format be suffice?

#92 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 910 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 23 March 2022 - 06:00 PM

Just to confirm, i'll go ahead and list everything costumes that I own (which is around 200-300) in storage. This will also include HE Bubble gums, HE Battle manuals, and zeny, 

I also would like to know if there is a definite answer to transfering MVP cards, God items ( I've been hearing mix answers but I would like to get it straight from GM), characters  WILL not be transferring over to Chaos/Thor server.

example:

1000x HE bubble gum

500x   HE battle manual

yes i use that format, next GM ask me
RT ID:
RT char + screenshot attachment(if you put the item in a char, otherwise no):
Renewal ID:
Renewal char + screenshot attachment (if you want the item be put directly in a char, otherwise no):

#93 6328170824214715203

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 04:40 AM

example:

1000x HE bubble gum

500x   HE battle manual

They told me I couldn't transfer my zenny, items or equipment, Only costumes and cash shop items. ( I'm waiting about a month... )

#94 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3525 posts

Posted 24 March 2022 - 04:43 AM

what happens when I already have booster char on Chaos? am I gettin 2 booster chars?

#95 DDQuidam

DDQuidam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 290 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok DS
  • Server:Nintendo DSi XL

Posted 25 March 2022 - 11:15 AM

Wow they're really screwing those who played RT, so much for rewarding loyalty

#96 Hiban

Hiban

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 25 March 2022 - 01:58 PM

Completed my ticket. Now I wait... Admin, said it could take a while. Question: How do I know I have my Character "Boosted?" What does it even look like? Right now I have a novice, and I asked for that novice to be my booster character. How will I know when it happens? Does it have like a marker on the character select screen? 

Edited by Hiban, 25 March 2022 - 01:59 PM.

#97 DragonAco

DragonAco

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 115 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 March 2022 - 10:53 AM

Completed my ticket. Now I wait... Admin, said it could take a while. Question: How do I know I have my Character "Boosted?" What does it even look like? Right now I have a novice, and I asked for that novice to be my booster character. How will I know when it happens? Does it have like a marker on the character select screen? 

for booster character will name something like  ( Jpkl- 1234 ) this on the character select screen .. 

#98 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 29 March 2022 - 10:12 AM

When are you transferring KP on transcendence server accounts back to WP?

#99 Mischelle

Mischelle

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 24 April 2022 - 11:15 AM

When are you transferring KP on transcendence server accounts back to WP?

It has been a month.

#100 CMMayari

CMMayari

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1238 posts
  • Twitter:@CMMayari

Posted 29 April 2022 - 02:28 PM

I've been told that the payment team has already been in the process of taking care of this. So if it hasn't happened for you yet, then it means your ticket is still in the queue for it. If you'd like, you can send me a PM with your ticket number so I can check back on the progress. 

Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users