Questions I have:
1. What is a "boosted character"?
2. How many "boosted characters"?
3. Are "cash items or costumes," referring to all my costumes and cash items or is it limited to...? I'm only asking because I have premium costumes / rare costumes that I received during the promotional period of donating to RT server and costume items from very early-release random boxes that were purchased through the cash shop.
4. I have a full storage of 400+ costumes (RT), how will that transfer to my dusty/rusty used-to-be Sakray->Ymir->Iris-> (Now Chaos) server account with a full storage?
5. More guidance on submitting this very type-particular ticket. A full itemized report? A video? Any templates?
1. Booster Characters are new level 1 human novice characters (so no Dorams) which are added onto a game account (even if the account is at the 15/15 character cap). Previously this event had the characters receive some benefits over normal characters. The main two benefits being a box that gives equipment and supplies and additional boxes which can be opened after you get 15 base levels (the final box being able to be opened when 175 or higher), and the Mesmerist in Eden would give unlimited resets for the boost event period.
2. From the announcement it isn't exactly clear but as a player I'm expecting just 1 character per Chaos account but hopefully this can be further clarified.
3. The GM team would be able to clarify which can or can't be moved in your request ticket but I'd err on the side of including as large of a list of cash shop items as you have. For me personally I did request my Warm Black Cat Muffler be moved but my ticket is still pending, so I'm unsure if it will be transferred or not. But I figure it doesn't hurt to ask.
4. For me I had to list in the ticket the character with the items in their inventory and which character was to receive all the items. So in your case you would need to split the 400 items from your storage onto four or more characters then designate the same number of characters that can receive the items on Chaos or Thor.
5. The usual template will look something like this:
* WarpPortal Email:
* Registered Country:
* Transcendence Account Name:
* Transcendence Character Name:
* RO1 Account Name:
* Target server (Chaos or Thor):
* RO1 Character Name:
* Item(s) Name/detail:
So please note I'm just a player volunteer and I don't have all the answers, but I hope the above at least somewhat answer your questions!