June 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 11 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
264 replies to this topic

#251 thiagomestres

thiagomestres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:26 AM

U guys dont want progress?? U Just waiting for monthly kachua and OCP? Actually im Happy in Green Aura even im not a billionaire ingame.

Can we call it progress when it added basically nothing to the game other than an artificial difficulty with no significant reward?

Again, at the very least they should've included the new drops, which were part of the update.

Edited by thiagomestres, 15 June 2022 - 04:28 AM.

#252 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:49 AM

[quote name="thiagomestres" post="3022979" timestamp="1655297248"]

so you can't really kill them before they kill you, unless you spend money on an absurd amount of damage reduction for each one of them, which nobody wants to do nowadays, because it's not worth the time/money spent.[/quote] if they don't want to spend money or waste their time killing mvp thinking it's not worth it, then dont, nobody is forcing them to kill mvp

quote name="thiagomestres" post="3022979" timestamp="1655297248"]

Besides, low tier mvp that give you smaller exp/cheaper drops should receive smaller boosts, otherwise people will just give up on them altogether.
[/quote] the low-tier mvp cards are some of the most useful one, gtb,orc hero,mistress,dark lord,phreeoni, etc [/quote]

For me, I think The delusional ones are the one who thinks/wants to kill everything w/o spending money or time

Edited by T1tanG3l, 15 June 2022 - 04:59 AM.

#253 Ziyuukun

Ziyuukun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 04:52 AM

Ya'll complaining before that every mvp is too easy, now they added green aura and new skill and ya'll still complaining, Ragnarok is a MMORPG, which gives u a chance to play with other players, to all the people complaining that they don't have gears to solo, then don't solo it, there is a thing called "party". If u don't want to party with other players then u don't have a Choice but to get better gears, even if ya'll cry, it is part of the update even in kro and there's nothing u guys can do, just accept it, either party play or buy better gears, end of story

Edit: or make a gx and buy enforcer shoes end of argument

Think from a beginner's point of view.
Even more than one person can't beat it.

Considering iRo in the future, I think it is necessary to create an environment where beginners can stay.

I'm thinking of newcomers, not me or your environment.

#254 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 05:15 AM

Think from a beginner's point of view.
Even more than one person can't beat it.

Considering iRo in the future, I think it is necessary to create an environment where beginners can stay.

I'm thinking of newcomers, not me or your environment.

beginners/New comers can spend $$$$ to buy ocp/kachua right from the start or any other cash shop item to trade in for gears or zenny, aslong as they have the money, for players w/o money, they have no choice but to farm and grind first so they can buy gears in the future, for me, it's wrong way to think " I'm new I don't want to spend money, I need to earn billions of zenny fast to buy gears and fastest way to get it is I gotta farm mvp cards" ....u start of as lv1 novice, level up 1st class,then 2nd class,rebirth,and so on, on the process u can farm something on your level range to buy gears(if u don't want to spend money),not to hit off mvp hunting from the start, I notice before green aura, even a lv101 can kill mvp not only gx, tried it on my lv103 AB and I manage to reach up to floor 60th on ET alone, this make ppl think it is faster to get rich by solo-ing everything (reason why party play is dead), green aura gives players who can't kill mvp(mostly newbies) to make a choice of doing party play,reviving the original purpose of MMORPG,the update in inevitable no matter how many ppl cry, but just want to let ppl know green aura is not non-newbie friendly, it encourages players to ask there friends to play and party, it is more of a newbie friendly update....unless u play for profit and want to solo everything and every drop

Edit: another friendly advice for newbies, instead of competing with veteran players on field mvp, just do Central lab,endless tower or pop some bloody branches, then u have no competition, otherwise u will just hurt your feeling trying to compete with veteran players

Oh and newbies don't start off hunting mvp cards, they need to grind, level and meet new friends first and enjoy the main purpose of the game

Edited by T1tanG3l, 15 June 2022 - 05:33 AM.

#255 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 422 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 15 June 2022 - 05:37 AM

I'm loving Green Aura   :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:  :Emo_15:

#256 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 June 2022 - 05:48 AM

beginners/New comers can spend $$$$ to buy ocp/kachua right from the start or any other cash shop item to trade in for gears or zenny, aslong as they have the money, for players w/o money, they have no choice but to farm and grind first so they can buy gears in the future,

While you aint wrong, this is exactly a problem iRO is having. Server too old. Most new players won't be willing to spend money to catch up. I know if I happened to find out about iRO now in 2022 and I logged in to see server has 850-1.3k (Good job population slightly increased due to Star Emp?), I would not want to play iRO. Waste time, waste resources lol

Unfortunately, iRO isn't a real life. People aint obligated to play and they can quit at any time. Well in real world, we have the progressive tax system to help the less fortunate people or people who need help financially. WP should start taxing zeny from the rich and give to the poor to keep the wealth gap in iRO under control :D

#257 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 05:51 AM

While you aint wrong, this is exactly a problem iRO is having. Server too old. Most new players won't be willing to spend money to catch up. I know if I happened to find out about iRO now in 2022 and I logged in to see server has 850-1.3k (Good job population slightly increased due to Star Emp?), I would not want to play iRO. Waste time, waste resources lol

Unfortunately, iRO isn't a real life. People aint obligated to play and they can quit at any time. Well in real world, we have the progressive tax system to help the less fortunate people or people who need help financially. WP should start taxing zeny from the rich and give to the poor to keep the wealth gap in iRO under control :D

give me your zenny daddy

On a serious note, kudos to iro on increasing population from 900+ to 1.2k+
I think ppl lost interest on IRo because of the slow updates and so many Nerf items (aside from region blocks),GGH on its 100th day is already at 175 cap

Edited by T1tanG3l, 15 June 2022 - 05:55 AM.

#258 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 15 June 2022 - 08:06 AM

give me your zenny daddy

On a serious note, kudos to iro on increasing population from 900+ to 1.2k+
I think ppl lost interest on IRo because of the slow updates and so many Nerf items (aside from region blocks),GGH on its 100th day is already at 175 cap

But I'm poor. That's why I'd benefit from the tax system hehehe

#259 thiagomestres

thiagomestres

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 10:42 AM

if they don't want to spend money or waste their time killing mvp thinking it's not worth it, then dont, nobody is forcing them to kill mvp

quote name="thiagomestres" post="3022979" timestamp="1655297248"]

Besides, low tier mvp that give you smaller exp/cheaper drops should receive smaller boosts, otherwise people will just give up on them altogether.
[/quote] the low-tier mvp cards are some of the most useful one, gtb,orc hero,mistress,dark lord,phreeoni, etc [/quote]

For me, I think The delusional ones are the one who thinks/wants to kill everything w/o spending money or time

Who said anything about wanting to kill everything?

You do know we are talking about lvl 71~98 mvp that barely give you more than 1% and whose equipments are completely useless in the current metagame, right?

Again, most players won't live to see the day where they actually drop these mvp cards before they quit the game. Half of the ones you mentioned are mid, with the exception of only a few (like GTB). But GTB was always an easy mvp, even before renewal and even after this update. The thing that makes his card rare is because you'll rarely see the damn thing alive outside ET, as it will always be a very competed mvp. The green aura changed absolutely nothing for that boss. Orc hero card is mid at best, with the level cap we have now there is no reason for you not to have better vit, which gives stun resistance and even if you were to place it on a star eye patch, there are bettter equipments for that slot. Mistress, really? You get to save money on gems, but there is so much money running around, that the cost with gems is laughable at best. DL gives the chance of casting an otherwise useless skills and needs a miniboss card to give a better boost, which nowadays can be achieved quite easily. Phreeoni card is indeed useful for saving some points that would normally be spent on dex, but there are other ocp equipments for this aswell.

So yeah, i stand by what i said, more often than not their drops won't be worth it, unless you drop a mvp card, some of which are less broken than certain ocp items nowadays...

Edited by thiagomestres, 15 June 2022 - 10:55 AM.

#260 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 10:55 AM

beginners/New comers can spend $$$$ to buy ocp/kachua right from the start or any other cash shop item to trade in for gears or zenny, aslong as they have the money, for players w/o money, they have no choice but to farm and grind first so they can buy gears in the future, for me, it's wrong way to think " I'm new I don't want to spend money, I need to earn billions of zenny fast to buy gears and fastest way to get it is I gotta farm mvp cards" ....u start of as lv1 novice, level up 1st class,then 2nd class,rebirth,and so on, on the process u can farm something on your level range to buy gears(if u don't want to spend money),not to hit off mvp hunting from the start, I notice before green aura, even a lv101 can kill mvp not only gx, tried it on my lv103 AB and I manage to reach up to floor 60th on ET alone, this make ppl think it is faster to get rich by solo-ing everything (reason why party play is dead), green aura gives players who can't kill mvp(mostly newbies) to make a choice of doing party play,reviving the original purpose of MMORPG,the update in inevitable no matter how many ppl cry, but just want to let ppl know green aura is not non-newbie friendly, it encourages players to ask there friends to play and party, it is more of a newbie friendly update....unless u play for profit and want to solo everything and every drop

Edit: another friendly advice for newbies, instead of competing with veteran players on field mvp, just do Central lab,endless tower or pop some bloody branches, then u have no competition, otherwise u will just hurt your feeling trying to compete with veteran players

Oh and newbies don't start off hunting mvp cards, they need to grind, level and meet new friends first and enjoy the main purpose of the game

Absolutely idiotic, far from the realities of the server advice.

#261 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 01:30 PM

You do know we are talking about lvl 71~98 mvp that barely give you more than 1% and whose equipments are completely useless in the current metagame, right?

so u saying u want lv71-98 mvp to be easy to kill and they should drop meta gears? IDK man that's delusional, if u don't want the drops from a low-ti mvp, then don't hunt them, again no one is forcing u to do so, green aura is part of the official update and it is there for a reason, new ocp gears are already implemented and are already giving a huge boost on each class, the people complaining about it are the ones that don't want to spend/invest money and time in-game, u getting my point? It is not for the ones who wants to play and be Able to kill everything w/o investing money and time oh and orc hero is lv50,mistress is lv78,phreeoni is 71,gtb is lv61 so yeah they still fall for low-ti mvp since they are there since the beginning of to back in 2000's , and judging by your statement comparing ocp to mvp card just doesn't make Sense, it's not just about getting the combos, think out of the box, it makes classes more versatile,u think only benefit of mistress is to save u zenny from using gems? U do know classes that uses gems such as AB have few weight limit for them to carry right? U think orc hero+ star eyepatch is useless because there are other gears giving more damage bonus? Think u can get those atk bonus w/ high def (200 hard def) bonus on mid-gear alone w/o spending too much stat on agi/int/luk? Again if people see the drops useless and the mvp too hard to kill then don't kill them [b] NO [/] one is forcing u to kill them, the mvp exp is fine as it is also, u gonna level up on low-ti mvp? U gonna max out farming mvp? And yes people who play to get mvp cards to sell/rmt will quit but people who play for fun will stay, the game doesn't revolve around getting mvp cards or killing mvps

Edit: oh and darklord isn't useless, it is mostly use on afk gears that is why it's expensive fyi

Absolutely idiotic, far from the realities of the server advice.

this is more idiotic

I just wanna say to all the people crying over green aura to stop whining and trying to ask WP to change the updates,the updates are there and we should all be happy the server is finally getting some updates that was delayed for years, don't waste wp time trying to baby sit u guys, WP should would rather spend/focus their time fixing bugs and updating more than removing green aura u guys crying about.... I stand for WP implementing green aura

Edited by T1tanG3l, 15 June 2022 - 01:40 PM.

#262 KingZero2016

KingZero2016

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 15 June 2022 - 02:44 PM

Come on guys.

Warp Portal already knew people will be whining/complaining about the new MVP green aura before they implemented this big update. But for whatever reason behind it, they have thought about it very well and has made its decision.

I also stand for WP Implementing green aura.

#263 Ziyuukun

Ziyuukun

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 02:59 PM

I don't understand why everyone is talking on the premise of OCP equipment.

Will beginners bother to pay iRo to defeat MVP?
Maybe beginners will want to pay for new games rather than paying for iRo.

And beginners will be gone from iRo

Therefore, I think that gravity, which wants to increase the number of iRo players, should leave some elements that beginners want to tackle.

(By the way, I can defeat the green buff MVP)

#264 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3514 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:05 PM

lmao this thread has just gotten worse. close this thread already and create a discussion thread about this -_-

#265 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 15 June 2022 - 03:48 PM

Move on, guys! No matter how you debates green aura is not gonna leave: you want more updates? First go through this!

Side notes mysgphRO sux!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users