June 9th Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 9th Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
264 replies to this topic

#76 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 09:41 PM

You know we use to party to take down MVPs. So you might consider that or stick to instances. There are tons of people who have camped mvp maps leaving characters there on the same gum. Competition means something now.

#77 NerdRageZoldyck

NerdRageZoldyck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:iRO Thor

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:05 PM

You know we use to party to take down MVPs. So you might consider that or stick to instances. There are tons of people who have camped mvp maps leaving characters there on the same gum. Competition means something now.

"We used to party to kill MVP." U say? Bruh i literally play in iRO thor where the population of vendors far outweighs the players. We literally average like 1 person per 40 to 50 or so fields/dungeons. Players are already a rare commodity and the devs seems want to reduce the player base even more. If this ain't stupidity in action, then I don't know what is.

#78 Sigma1

Sigma1

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2435 posts
  • Server:TRO

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:12 PM

Can't wait to see you guys complaining about green aura mobs in Varmundt's Biosphere and 99% damage reduction of Betelgeuse in Constellation Tower. :)

Edited by Sigma1, 09 June 2022 - 10:13 PM.

#79 NerdRageZoldyck

NerdRageZoldyck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:16 PM

Can't wait to see you guys complaining about green aura mobs in Varmundt's Biosphere and 99% damage reduction of Betelgeuse in Constellation Tower. :)

Exactly why I don't do high tier instances cuz of that level of difficulty that has proved rather impossible for someone who works full-time, now even the simple joy of doing small scale MVP hunting has become impossible for almost everyone. What exactly is the Ragnarok staff trying to retain here? The top 5% of players or the 95% remaining? How I wish you'd realize not every player has the same goal and motivation as you for playing the game. Others have lives too apart from pretending to be some kind of fictional adventurer.

Edited by NerdRageZoldyck, 09 June 2022 - 11:15 PM.

#80 Gwedopang

Gwedopang

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:17 PM

Can you put OCP/kachua script back to jRO/kRO original? No nerfed.

#81 Cameraman

Cameraman

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:19 PM

<snip>

Chill, dude. I know it's frustrating to face green-aura MVP's but it's inevitable as it's part of the path towards 4th Job update. It's not WP's fault for having this update as it's part of the official release of the game. Once 4th jobs come out, you'll be 2-3 hitting MVP's again if not OHKO.

Let's just hope the 3rd Job skill update and eventually 4th job update will be applied to iRO.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Removed quote

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 09 June 2022 - 10:29 PM.

#82 proxy16

proxy16

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 228 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:46 PM

Stay Calm!!! Green Aura only affects Field MVPs!! The Intance Mvp dont have green aura like Et OGh Etc..

#83 NerdRageZoldyck

NerdRageZoldyck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 10:53 PM

Stay Calm!!! Green Aura only affects Field MVPs!! The Intance Mvp dont have green aura like Et OGh Etc..

It affects Central Laboratory. I am inside right now and they are tough as nails. Can't say the same to Endless Tower yet though.

#84 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:19 PM

All this MVP changes absolutely idiotic and kill the slightest desire to enter the game. If there is no change in the drop from the bosses, why was this introduced?

Shame on you, trash changes, zero fun in game now.

#85 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 427 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:24 PM

LMFAO

h4UVDF6.gif

I made a TKD just now he's almost Soul Linker I mean if anyone wants to party together pm me.

#86 NerdRageZoldyck

NerdRageZoldyck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:29 PM

All this MVP changes absolutely idiotic and kill the slightest desire to enter the game. If there is no change in the drop from the bosses, why was this introduced?

Shame on you, trash changes, zero fun in game now.

Exactly my thoughts, there only remains high risk with no equal reward. Is there any purpose in some of the hunts at this point when most MVP card effects have become obsolete lol.

Edited by NerdRageZoldyck, 09 June 2022 - 11:31 PM.

#87 ippaii

ippaii

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:29 PM

hello, i still cannot log in after update... cannot connect to sever

#88 Keith

Keith

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:32 PM

Card prices will go up on Field MVPs

#89 NerdRageZoldyck

NerdRageZoldyck

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:38 PM

Card prices will go up on Field MVPs

Seeing the card with the likes of Queen Scaraba and other virtually useless mvp cards balloon will both be heartbreaking and hilarious at the same time. Tragic that the only motivating factor would be scarcity and no absolute utility.

#90 HolyxD

HolyxD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 389 posts

Posted 09 June 2022 - 11:54 PM

If we get those content updates i will never complain  :Emo_15:

Edited by HolyxD, 09 June 2022 - 11:57 PM.

#91 ChakriGuard

ChakriGuard

Azzylike

• Members
  • 10841 posts
  • Server:Renew Chaos

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:26 AM

Hi WP, if you may ...

Future OCPs should have new rates because now we have green aura, many people will (1) switch to GX/Ranger/Gen or whatever class that is in the meta and (2) require more powerful OCPs. Therefore

0.34% now should become 0.1%

1.01% now should become 0.3%

If its a GX/Ranger item (you can check what classes are PvM meta), rate should be even lower than 0.1%

Dont worry. Private servers are also very risky to invest resources. So old players either have to continue playing iRO or quit now and give up all their years of hard work (time and money). By getting people to spend more money, you will get attention and love from kRO. Its a win-win situation lol

Also, this is a very solid proof why whatever WP does, people wont be happy. Apes have been complaining for years how MvP and PvM are so ez. Now the deepest dark desire was granted and we have green aura, apes still gonna complain. Good luck WP  :heh:  :heh:  :heh:

Edited by ChakriGuard, 10 June 2022 - 12:28 AM.

#92 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3514 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:35 AM

a lot of thor ppls complainin about buffed mvps lmao

#93 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts
  • Server:thor

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:43 AM

cant wait to see people in facebook chaos server were selling their characters and gears in rmt because of buffed bosses , and as for looking in party their just want to join them in discord thats all... now mine is code redeemer wont give me the package as you said in my ticket...

#94 tlc9711LOgo

tlc9711LOgo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:53 AM

After the Green Aura implementation that make mvp to imposible to kill FOR MOST PLAYER (currently)? The next stage for WP is ... MVP card cash shop item when? KEK

Edited by tlc9711LOgo, 10 June 2022 - 12:56 AM.

#95 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 12:56 AM

After the Green Aura implementation that make mvp to imposible to kill FOR MOST PLAYER? The next stage for WP is ... MVP card cash shop item when? KEK

boss card in cash shop = server close

trust me pRO did this to us lmao

#96 rururhunie

rururhunie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Server:ROT sakray

Posted 10 June 2022 - 01:09 AM

test on prod no 1.

why test if people can test for u right? XD

#97 Maggiemee

Maggiemee

I am New.

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 01:15 AM

where is the cutie costume egg details in events page?

#98 KianS

KianS

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 01:16 AM

Why is ranged ASS implemented without mentioning in your website???

Was it a submarine patch for you?

#99 Biosphia

Biosphia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 01:17 AM

Lmao everyone crying about green aura. Are we playing the same game? You guys haven't saw what green aura was beforehand?
I've seen a lot of ppl here saying that pve was boring and easy, but now that mvps got a "buff" you guys start crying either way.

#100 ad0l

ad0l

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1066 posts

Posted 10 June 2022 - 01:21 AM

Lmao everyone crying about green aura. Are we playing the same game? You guys haven't saw what green aura was beforehand?
I've seen a lot of ppl here saying that pve was boring and easy, but now that mvps got a "buff" you guys start crying either way.

the buff is too much for them even they have high grade over ups ocp gears woth boss card and now they cant deal it with this new boss stats some players in both servers are probably starting selling their items (rmt) and quit , cant wait to see that in facebook group...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users