Questions Section - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions Section

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#51 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 02 April 2023 - 01:45 AM

that card is so rare that there is no real price of that, usually it is traded with another bio5 mvp card. 
but roughly speaking it would be around 400-500b 

#52 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 April 2023 - 07:40 PM

that card is so rare that there is no real price of that, usually it is traded with another bio5 mvp card. 
but roughly speaking it would be around 400-500b 

Thank you so much for the info <3

New Question:

I bought Beginner's Shadow Shoes, it says:

Required Level:49

Usable By: All Jobs

But when I wanted to test it, I couldn't equip it on my level 99 mastersmith. Which exp shadow gears can I wear for my GX? What am I missing?

By the way, whats your suggestions would be for shadow equipmens? What I'm expecting from these gears are any of ATK/CRIT DAMAGE/EXP BONUS.

As always, thanks in advance!  :)  

#53 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 22 April 2023 - 11:58 PM

Thank you so much for the info <3

New Question:

I bought Beginner's Shadow Shoes, it says:

Required Level:49

Usable By: All Jobs

But when I wanted to test it, I couldn't equip it on my level 99 mastersmith. Which exp shadow gears can I wear for my GX? What am I missing?

By the way, whats your suggestions would be for shadow equipmens? What I'm expecting from these gears are any of ATK/CRIT DAMAGE/EXP BONUS.

As always, thanks in advance!  :)  

This post is still valid  :)

I found Costume Crown for extra exp, What else would you suggest for ATK and/or CRIT DAMAGE. (I'll buy critical shadow set, but any alternatives?)

New Question: Today I tried to hunt old MVP's. My damage was decreased by 95% against MVP. How is that even possible? Have you ever experienced something like that? I think it's not about DEF, because old MVP's don't have that much DEF and not about element, my weapon is neutral.

Char: 144 lvl GX with Crimson Katar.

#54 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 April 2023 - 01:35 AM

Beginner Shadow set is only able to be equipped up to level 49. Once you level to 50 they are automatically unequipped. The next in the series is Rookie's Shadow setwhich work from 50-99 and lastly from 100-149 is Advanced Shadow set.

As for the MVPs which spawn on field maps they have all received an update which decreases their damage taken by 90% and they were given new skills to increase the challenge for players. You can google "Green Aura Update" for all the details for IRO's version but Sigma did a good write up of the changes when they were added on KRO over on divine pride's forum so I'd recommend starting there.

#55 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 23 April 2023 - 08:22 AM

Returning player here. I got so many questions.

-trying to figure out how the VIP system works, I click 'power-up' but looks like the page is broken :/ I wanna find out how much it is, the benefits etc.

- there's so many changes i'm pretty lost, but hey i'm thriving..i think, I got a snipey going. I'd like to know any tips for earning zenny aside from submitting things like strawberries and tentacles to buying merchants

- in the same lines of earning zenny, I played my biochem recently and hominculus only stay alive for 30 mins and cost 45k for seed of life? uhmm ouchie on the zenny :( I've been selling essentials at the moment in payon (chaos server), please say hi even if I'm idle ) Any tips on pricing? I've looked around a bit, and some of the prices looked ridiculously pricey compared to my past experience.

- There's so many new maps 0.0 i'm lost, but old iro wiki seems to be helping out. But it looks like some of the monsters have shifted spots, ant hell isn't where i remember and things like that.

#56 THBronx

THBronx

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 325 posts
  • LocationJapan
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 23 April 2023 - 08:41 PM

Returning player here. I got so many questions.

-trying to figure out how the VIP system works, I click 'power-up' but looks like the page is broken :/ I wanna find out how much it is, the benefits etc.

- there's so many changes i'm pretty lost, but hey i'm thriving..i think, I got a snipey going. I'd like to know any tips for earning zenny aside from submitting things like strawberries and tentacles to buying merchants

- in the same lines of earning zenny, I played my biochem recently and hominculus only stay alive for 30 mins and cost 45k for seed of life? uhmm ouchie on the zenny :( I've been selling essentials at the moment in payon (chaos server), please say hi even if I'm idle ) Any tips on pricing? I've looked around a bit, and some of the prices looked ridiculously pricey compared to my past experience.

- There's so many new maps 0.0 i'm lost, but old iro wiki seems to be helping out. But it looks like some of the monsters have shifted spots, ant hell isn't where i remember and things like that.

1 = Here the power-up page only works when using Microsoft Edge, try different browsers, no other solution than that afaik.

2 = https://forums.warpp...equip-and-zeny/

3 = About the price, we don't have ragial anymore so you have to use the in-game shopping boards (sign sprite close to Kafra). It only checks vends (buy/sale) within the same city and is case-sensitive, and it is annoying using it. Prices are overpriced, you gotta keep searching for a week or so to have a slight idea if the price is "right" or not.

#57 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 12:10 PM

Hello guys, after todays big update, I have 2 questions:

1) Do any of you get following error when logging in the game:

"An error occured while loading account settings (Please restart)"

2) I can't upgrade weapons with my whitesmith anymore. When I run the skill "Upgrade Weapon !!" message shows on my whitesmith, but it doesn't use the skill. Basically nothing happens (He doesn't use my oridecons on my inventory and doesn't break/upgrade the weapon I choose. I tried different weapons but the result is the same.

Thanks in advance  :rolleyes:

#58 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 225 posts

Posted 28 April 2023 - 12:30 PM

Hello guys, after todays big update, I have 2 questions:

1) Do any of you get following error when logging in the game:

"An error occured while loading account settings (Please restart)"

2) I can't upgrade weapons with my whitesmith anymore. When I run the skill "Upgrade Weapon !!" message shows on my whitesmith, but it doesn't use the skill. Basically nothing happens (He doesn't use my oridecons on my inventory and doesn't break/upgrade the weapon I choose. I tried different weapons but the result is the same.

Thanks in advance  :rolleyes:

1. yes, see that in all my cha

2. it is noticed as a new bug from the patch note thread from other mastersmith player. 

#59 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 29 April 2023 - 06:14 AM

Guys,

Looks like I can't use "Safe to 7 Weapon Certificate" for my shadow wepaon. Can you please explain how I can make it +7/+8 easieast way?

#60 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 29 April 2023 - 07:24 AM

Guys,

Looks like I can't use "Safe to 7 Weapon Certificate" for my shadow wepaon. Can you please explain how I can make it +7/+8 easieast way?

wait for enriched refine event, the only safe way.
or gamble using shadow smelting hammer that will give you random +1~+9
or spend a lot of money for shadow smelting hammer that guarantee you +9 (forgot the specific name)

#61 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 29 April 2023 - 09:42 PM

random question, when you get to your 3rd job class, how many job skill points do you get ( im getting to ranger soon but not sure how to plan her skills out )
thanks ^^

#62 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 29 April 2023 - 09:55 PM

random question, when you get to your 3rd job class, how many job skill points do you get ( im getting to ranger soon but not sure how to plan her skills out )
thanks ^^

base/job max level is now 200/70

#63 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 30 April 2023 - 07:56 PM

base/job max level is now 200/70

hmm why is my oldest char job-locked if the job limit now is 70? is there any per-requisites ? ( is she stuck? bugged? )
image.png

#64 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 30 April 2023 - 08:26 PM

hmm why is my oldest char job-locked if the job limit now is 70? is there any per-requisites ? ( is she stuck? bugged? )
image.png

just a visual bug, keep leveling as usual

#65 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 May 2023 - 06:11 AM

Hi,

Where do 17.2 monsters spawn exactly ("Sewage Cramp in particular) ? I can't find any info on google.

#66 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 01 May 2023 - 08:26 AM

just a visual bug, keep leveling as usual

thank you!

#67 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 01 May 2023 - 04:38 PM

Hi,

Where do 17.2 monsters spawn exactly ("Sewage Cramp in particular) ? I can't find any info on google.

Sewage Treatment Plant (ba_pw02). search harder xD

#68 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 05 May 2023 - 09:35 PM

Guys,

Do you think I should make a bug report? Would they fix it? I can't upgrade any of my weapons with my mastersmith. It's been a week and this is so annoying!  :(

#69 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Locationphone code +62

Posted 06 May 2023 - 12:19 AM

should? you must

#70 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 06 May 2023 - 08:15 AM

should? you must

Ty for the suggestion  :)  I've sent the ticket.

#71 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 27 May 2023 - 09:28 AM

I am trying to figure out what quests my old character has and try to finish them. does anyone know where the bounty board in the allied rune midgard camp in the new world is located?

image.png

#72 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 27 May 2023 - 01:32 PM

I am trying to figure out what quests my old character has and try to finish them. does anyone know where the bounty board in the allied rune midgard camp in the new world is located?

image.png

It says Splendide in this link: Bounty Board Quests - iRO Wiki

If you dont know where that is, click the blue coordinates (splendide 204, 240) on that wiki page, then paste in game chat, press enter, then let navigation guide you

Edited by FishDeity, 27 May 2023 - 01:34 PM.

#73 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon

Posted 27 May 2023 - 03:54 PM

It says Splendide in this link: Bounty Board Quests - iRO Wiki

If you dont know where that is, click the blue coordinates (splendide 204, 240) on that wiki page, then paste in game chat, press enter, then let navigation guide you

unfortunately it doesn't help finish my quest :(
(from testing, the video will download, so.... )

https://cdn.discorda...g_0527-2023.mp4

#74 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 09:30 PM

Right of south kafra in prontera is a bunch of bounty boards. The old ones. Those will finish your quest when they are complete.

#75 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 27 May 2023 - 11:41 PM

should? you must

The bug continues  :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users