Questions Section - Page 2 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions Section

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#26 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 24 November 2022 - 08:38 PM

Ty for replies!

So, they have reduced melee damage reduction from %75 to %30 with renewal and now from %30 to %0. Excellent :wacko:

So which cards do you suggest to compound on the armor, best suitable for PvM? (Considering I need aspd, agi and/or atk for my GX)

No

30% for neutral skills

0% for neutral auto atk

#27 Ashuckel

Ashuckel

'-' intensifies

• Members
  • 18996 posts
  • LocationJohto, Hoenn, Unova, Kalos, Alola
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 November 2022 - 01:12 AM

Monsters auto attacks are considered non-elemental. Meaning they always deal 100% damage to any and every element. Neutral damage reduction gear does reduce non-elemental damage, but changing your element to ghost will have no effect on it.

Generally elemental armors are very solid for pvm, you just have to use the appropriate element for each situation, thus having multiple armors is advisable. Even ghost can have it's place against enemies that use a lot of strong hitting neutral skills. Other than that, no card matters a whole lot that isn't also on the more expensive side.

#28 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:45 AM

Have a nice day everyone!

For a few days, I notice something pretty awkward: There is an explosion on items, gears, cards; is there? Am I the only one that feels like that? Cards that are normally rarely seen on the market substantially, tons of equips, especially MVP drops etc.

Is there something going on, or I'm being paranoid?  :wacko:

#29 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 28 November 2022 - 03:11 PM

Have a nice day everyone!

For a few days, I notice something pretty awkward: There is an explosion on items, gears, cards; is there? Am I the only one that feels like that? Cards that are normally rarely seen on the market substantially, tons of equips, especially MVP drops etc.

Is there something going on, or I'm being paranoid?  :wacko:

CoP event brings back veteran players who otherwise may not have a reason to login. So those players after finishing their CoP runs set up their shops to sell the CoP items as well as their old items. So you can expect these sorts of events to cause more items to be seen on the Shopping Board in general and rarer items will also show up more because of that.

#30 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:Odin

Posted 28 November 2022 - 07:27 PM

Q1: I have bought a ghostring armor which is a big step for a beginner like me. But I'm not sure if I see damage reduction. Isn't it supposed to reduce the neutral damage by 30%? I've high flee so the monster hit me with "critical slash" but the damages were close with/without the armor. Any ideas?

For some reason, monster's attack has been updated. please see this link: https://irowiki.org/...lemental_damage

What monster did critical slash to you? Did you have a barrier skill like Kyrie Eleison absorbing some damage? You can also check the link, maybe some possibilities there: NPC CRITICALSLASH - iRO Wiki

#31 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 10:08 PM

What monster did critical slash to you? Did you have a barrier skill like Kyrie Eleison absorbing some damage? You can also check the link, maybe some possibilities there: NPC CRITICALSLASH - iRO Wiki

Hi again  :)

The monster was "Roween". On irowiki database, it's skill is said as "Lv 4 Consecutive Attack". Is it the same with critical slash?

Anyway, I have already learned that normal hits considered as non-elemental and ghostring card won't decrease the damage.

Ty anyway  :D

Edited by evrensu, 28 November 2022 - 10:08 PM.

#32 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 November 2022 - 10:12 PM

CoP event brings back veteran players who otherwise may not have a reason to login. So those players after finishing their CoP runs set up their shops to sell the CoP items as well as their old items. So you can expect these sorts of events to cause more items to be seen on the Shopping Board in general and rarer items will also show up more because of that.

Hi! Ty for the reply; however I don't know what "CoP" is. Could you please explain it and is there a link for detailed information?

#33 VModIceCreamCake

VModIceCreamCake

Amateur Blogger

• WarpPortal VM
  • 319 posts
  • LocationWest Coast, USA

Posted 29 November 2022 - 12:37 AM

Hi! Ty for the reply; however I don't know what "CoP" is. Could you please explain it and is there a link for detailed information?

You can see which events are active for each week in the maintenance topics posted by the staff in the Renewal Patch Notes section of the forum.

CoP is the abbreviation for the Corridor of Phantoms event. For more details on CoP check the page on the wiki.

#34 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 December 2022 - 07:51 PM

Good evening dear friends!

Once again, thank you everyone who patiently helped me by now <3 It's really painful returning the game after ten years  :D

Anyway, I have a Loli Ruri egg which is loyal for weeks; however she doesn't speak at all. Why does this happen and what do you suggest? Yesterday, I started to stay logged in the game for feeding her 7/24.

Thanks in advance  :)

#35 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 11 December 2022 - 07:02 PM

Good evening dear friends!

Once again, thank you everyone who patiently helped me by now <3 It's really painful returning the game after ten years  :D

Anyway, I have a Loli Ruri egg which is loyal for weeks; however she doesn't speak at all. Why does this happen and what do you suggest? Yesterday, I started to stay logged in the game for feeding her 7/24.

Thanks in advance  :)

Some pets do not talk when loyal. Succubs, Incubus, Loli, evolved diabolic, am-mut, etc. it is normal.

#36 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 December 2022 - 10:57 AM

Hi all,

I've started to explore the new world. So far everything is good except the "credit" points at the New World Camp. Since credit points is required to use the Cat Agent services, I'm trying to save credit points; but I can't proceed.

I catched 2 each Marin fish, but the fat man doesn't accept it until I complete Gyaruk's task. When I talk to Gyaruk, it says that I need to submit "pieces of fishes" to Gorurug and minerals to Mining Agent. When I talk to Gorurug, nothing happens and I've no idea about mining.

I'm stuck here; can't use the storage and teleport service.

#37 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 16 December 2022 - 03:09 PM

Hi all,

I've started to explore the new world. So far everything is good except the "credit" points at the New World Camp. Since credit points is required to use the Cat Agent services, I'm trying to save credit points; but I can't proceed.

I catched 2 each Marin fish, but the fat man doesn't accept it until I complete Gyaruk's task. When I talk to Gyaruk, it says that I need to submit "pieces of fishes" to Gorurug and minerals to Mining Agent. When I talk to Gorurug, nothing happens and I've no idea about mining.

I'm stuck here; can't use the storage and teleport service.

Here's a way to get out if you're stuck. Go into the Dimensional Gap , inside walk a little left and talk to the Eden NPC to enter. Inside, go all the way left and talk to Aperture to warp to Prontera.

#38 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 16 December 2022 - 07:11 PM

Here's a way to get out if you're stuck. Go into the Dimensional Gap , inside walk a little left and talk to the Eden NPC to enter. Inside, go all the way left and talk to Aperture to warp to Prontera.

Thank you so much, but I've already discovered that. What I mean is that I want to increase my credit scores and use the services of the agent cat at Mid Camp. I had done it before I quit ten years ago. Now I can't remember.

#39 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 18 December 2022 - 01:38 AM

Ok,

This time I've found the quest myself:

http://ragnarok-fore...lest-quest.html

This is the link for this simple quest. As far as I remember, when I've more credit points other services will be served.

#40 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 24 December 2022 - 11:22 PM

Hi everyone!

Merry Christmas for everyone!

Today I have some questions, I hope you can answer them. As always, thanks in advance for help!

Q1: I've been silenced repeatedly by a monster although I have 94+6 vit. So unlike pre-renewal, I think 100 vit doesn't grant full status immunity. However, I think I have immunity to stun and poison. Could you please clarify which status do I have immunity and is full status immunity possible?

Q2: I get Unripe Acorns from Petals. I couldn't find any info about it. What's the deal with that?

Q3: I've no idea how I did; but currently my chat window (at bottom) and guild window (when I press ALT+G) are a lot smaller in size. How can I scale them back to their default sizes?

Q4: Sometimes maps can be very confusing. When I kill a monster I have to wait until loots appear. Is there a way to follow loots without spending so much time?

#41 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 25 December 2022 - 02:11 AM

1. read irowiki for respective stat.

2. consumable, reduce your hp by 100

3. check your setup of resolution

4. maybe your latency? never occur to me.

#42 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 04 January 2023 - 10:20 AM

Hello guys!

I'm levelling daily, everything is going great right now. However I can't decide which equipments I should choose for my GX. My GX is a crit build and Im not using MA. Another thing is about my skills.

Stats that Im interested in: ATK / ASPD / CRİT DAMAGE / ALL SİZE DAMAGE

Main Skills Im using: Rolling Cutter / CRS / Weapon Blocking / Counter Slash / Cross Impact

Q1: I think my skill damages are a little low. Cross Impact damage is very good but RC / CRS / Counter Slash seems pretty low. Especially weapon blocking stops me (makes a delay) and after that seeing low damage is pretty annoying (around 25K-30K while mobs HP are around 80K-100K) Will these skills be buffed or is there anything I can do about it?

Q2: I can't choose equips for my GX excep Arabian Manteau and my Crimson Katar. Need suggestions for the rest equipments. Equipments that I discovered so far:

Headgear: Ruff Officer / General Helm

Midgear: Little Garden / Imperial Feather / Gambler's Seal / Diabolus Wing 

Lowgear: Royal Guard Necklace

Armor: Illusion Armor Type A / Diabolus Armor

Shoes: Booster Shoes

Accessories: ???

Are there any better options for my GX? If these are the most optimal choices which set should I go for? Please also note that I'm a F2P player and it took 4 months for me to buy the Arabian Manteau :)) So I can't afford items that are over 1B. But if they are cheaper I can save zeny daily and I can buy them in a few months :)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance!

Edited by evrensu, 04 January 2023 - 10:20 AM.

#43 FishDeity

FishDeity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 544 posts

Posted 04 January 2023 - 03:23 PM

Hello guys!

I'm levelling daily, everything is going great right now. However I can't decide which equipments I should choose for my GX. My GX is a crit build and Im not using MA. Another thing is about my skills.

Stats that Im interested in: ATK / ASPD / CRİT DAMAGE / ALL SİZE DAMAGE

Main Skills Im using: Rolling Cutter / CRS / Weapon Blocking / Counter Slash / Cross Impact

Q1: I think my skill damages are a little low. Cross Impact damage is very good but RC / CRS / Counter Slash seems pretty low. Especially weapon blocking stops me (makes a delay) and after that seeing low damage is pretty annoying (around 25K-30K while mobs HP are around 80K-100K) Will these skills be buffed or is there anything I can do about it?

Q2: I can't choose equips for my GX excep Arabian Manteau and my Crimson Katar. Need suggestions for the rest equipments. Equipments that I discovered so far:

Headgear: Ruff Officer / General Helm

Midgear: Little Garden / Imperial Feather / Gambler's Seal / Diabolus Wing 

Lowgear: Royal Guard Necklace

Armor: Illusion Armor Type A / Diabolus Armor

Shoes: Booster Shoes

Accessories: ???

Are there any better options for my GX? If these are the most optimal choices which set should I go for? Please also note that I'm a F2P player and it took 4 months for me to buy the Arabian Manteau :)) So I can't afford items that are over 1B. But if they are cheaper I can save zeny daily and I can buy them in a few months :)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

As always, thanks in advance!

I suggest you post this in the Classes - Thief Class forum section instead. And since you're a F2P player, i highly suggest selling the Arabian Manteau, buy +7 Enforcer Shoes, and go Meteor Assault build instead. 

#44 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 07:26 AM

Hello all,

I’m playing with my novice for fun. There are two weird things happening frequently:

1) My novice becomes stunned
2) My sp is being drained to zero.

I cant find any logical reason. Im using angelic set.

Any ideas?

#45 vividort

vividort

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1235 posts
  • Server:Hiatus x Hiatus

Posted 28 January 2023 - 07:47 AM

Hello all,

I’m playing with my novice for fun. There are two weird things happening frequently:

Any ideas?

Is that everywhere or in a specific map?

#46 YongkySH

YongkySH

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4118 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 08:14 AM

Hello all,

Any ideas?

are we supposed to read minds now?

no mention of where it happen

#47 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 January 2023 - 08:34 PM

Is that everywhere or in a specific map?

This happened yesterday in Comodo thara frog map. I got stunned while attacking hydras and thara frogs several times. I have changed the map today, if it happens again I'll update here. For detailed information Im sharing full equips info:

- Angel's Kiss (Willow Card)

- Angelic Protection (Remover Card)

- Angelic Guard (Hodremlin Card)

- Angelic Shoes (Gold Acidus Card)

- Angelic Cardigan (Harpy Card)

- Cinquede

- Clip (Quve Card)

- Clip (Lude Card)

#48 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 01 April 2023 - 05:53 AM

Hello guys,

I've two questions for you today:

1) Do you have any ideas how much a RK Seyren Card apprx.?

2) When will we get rid of those orange porings event that spawns every map?

#49 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 01 April 2023 - 07:41 AM

Hello guys,

I've two questions for you today:

1) Do you have any ideas how much a RK Seyren Card apprx.?

2) When will we get rid of those orange porings event that spawns every map?

1. fluctuative, check at shopping board, i bought 75m last week
2. go to patch note and see when event end

#50 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 02 April 2023 - 01:42 AM

1. fluctuative, check at shopping board, i bought 75m last week
2. go to patch note and see when event end

I'm asking this card  :)

iW Database - Item Info - Rune Knight Seyren Card (irowiki.org)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users