Questions Section - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Questions Section

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 28 May 2023 - 01:47 AM

how about your ticket?

#77 evrensu

evrensu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 03:07 AM

how about your ticket?

They told that they won't give me service because I'm from Europe. But I requested one of my friends if he can upgrade weapons with his ws or not. He also can't use the skill. So the bug is common, but they don't help. 

#78 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 28 May 2023 - 07:00 AM

Right of south kafra in prontera is a bunch of bounty boards. The old ones. Those will finish your quest when they are complete.

I went to that, and i levelled up once for something, thanks! ( I went to every board )

The bounty quest for Cornus, Naga, Vespa, Pinguiculua, dark ping, and nepenthese is still on my quest window :(

#79 Essmikayl

Essmikayl

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 912 posts
  • Twitter:@bhismocabbage
  • Locationphone code +62
  • Server:Mayhem

Posted 28 May 2023 - 07:52 AM

They told that they won't give me service because I'm from Europe. But I requested one of my friends if he can upgrade weapons with his ws or not. He also can't use the skill. So the bug is common, but they don't help. 

rip, goodluck then

#80 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 28 May 2023 - 01:15 PM

I went to that, and i levelled up once for something, thanks! ( I went to every board )

The bounty quest for Cornus, Naga, Vespa, Pinguiculua, dark ping, and nepenthese is still on my quest window :(

Was this the board previously located in new world camp? or the adventurer board there? I know a lot of those boards you have to find the exact level req it used to be to find them. really annoying honestly.

#81 rainbowichi

rainbowichi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 177 posts
  • LocationPayon
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 29 May 2023 - 07:29 PM

Was this the board previously located in new world camp? or the adventurer board there? I know a lot of those boards you have to find the exact level req it used to be to find them. really annoying honestly.

The quest itself mentions I can claim the bounty in the Alliance Camp. I have searched around in that area and have not found any boards. Maybe it used to be there and was taken out. But is there a way to, i dunno, finish it somewhere because the bounty board in the Laphine area isn't rewarding me because i think it originally was a bounty from the Midgard Allied Camp.

#82 Kuurus

Kuurus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 648 posts

Posted 29 May 2023 - 07:44 PM

yeah the only thing i can think of is go over those boards again in pront after the bounties are finished 1 by 1. Most of them are not labeled if i remember.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users