June 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#51 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 22 June 2023 - 12:39 PM

Thanks for fixing bugs <3 ~  :wub: 

#52 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy

Posted 22 June 2023 - 01:36 PM

Thank you for fixing bugs.

#53 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?
  • Server:Chaos- Renewal

Posted 22 June 2023 - 01:51 PM

Did they fix bugs, or did they only fix 1 bug? Also character bound event reward is the lamest thing ever, prompts deletion of the item just to have room to play the game functionally, and it's something to celebrate the anniversary.

#54 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 22 June 2023 - 01:57 PM

Did they fix bugs, or did they only fix 1 bug? Also character bound event reward is the lamest thing ever, prompts deletion of the item just to have room to play the game functionally, and it's something to celebrate the anniversary.

Seems like they fixed all the bugs that can be stacked unlimited. These are the only bugs that I know tho.

Edited by SweetKarly, 22 June 2023 - 01:58 PM.

#55 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:03 PM

good thing i have a dragons eye insight of everything going to happen hahaha like nina of breath of fire 4.

my imaginative guess is right it really indeed has the bonus on 20th anniv costumes >_<
who knows maybe it has special features like drop some items hidden features when killing a monsters hihihihijijijiji

and the ViP npc gone away good thing i plan to get it before maintenance in all my account si i have remaining 3 days to level again with fresh VIP yey >_<

oh thank you for the wonderfull gears costume my character will be a butterfly soon.. but as a not so quest line fan anymore,...i think i get one set only.. if ever the server closes migrate us on kRO please hihihihijijijijiji

whats next? hmm the level 250 level cap? who knows what will happen at july 4rd

Edited by clizie, 22 June 2023 - 02:11 PM.

#56 6773131031232342973

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1484 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Violet
  • Server:Best ragnarok

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:09 PM

Seems like they fixed all the bugs that can be stacked unlimited. These are the only bugs that I know tho.

That's a good start

#57 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:24 PM

Just checked. Thieves' Guide stacking is fixed at least. My SC can still Intimidate transcendent skills (just copied Meteor Assault and my other SC still has FAS) and monster skills (I think I copied Critical Strike)

#58 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:28 PM

Just checked. Thieves' Guide stacking is fixed at least. My SC can still Intimidate transcendent skills (just copied Meteor Assault and my other SC still has FAS) and monster skills (I think I copied Critical Strike)

Well atleast they fixed 1 type of bug, hopefully it was a fix that covers all items and not just a specific list of them, kinda sad they didn't fix the intimidate bug though considering just a few weeks prior the skill worked fine so they have a working version of it..

#59 Littlemanlovebuy

Littlemanlovebuy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 86 posts
  • Twitter:@JakeLoveBuy

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:29 PM

Nostalgia Cherry Blossom and Avoidance Cape has been fixed to work with description say, Nice.

#60 Nagaame

Nagaame

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 02:35 PM

Also can confirm both refine events are active. Increased rates for Enriched Elu, Enriched Ori, HD Carn, and HD Brad (haven't tried HD Elu/Ori but reportedly these are still the same). Failure with Enriched Elu/Ori results in downgrade instead of break. Upgrade your shadows folks.

Edited by Nagaame, 22 June 2023 - 02:36 PM.

#61 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 450 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 22 June 2023 - 03:00 PM

I agree what about the new people, please put exp at 300%

#62 9598210620111257163

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 03:33 PM

Lmao all these crybabies

#63 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 03:50 PM

why this do not effect to Dragon breath and water dragon breath ?

image.png

>>> https://www.divine-p...-herb-activator

please check it and fix it if it's a bug 

#64 jiggity

jiggity

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:30 PM

did hairband of asmodeus get nerfed? I don't have 100% FCT reduction anymore, nerf one nerf all please. I better see ysf back to 1 accessory slot next maintenance.

#65 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:32 PM

Make the new Costumes non-Character Bound This is horrible Please make them tradable 
:an:  :an:  :an:

#66 KriticalAssassin

KriticalAssassin

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9327 posts
  • LocationBehind you?

Posted 22 June 2023 - 04:35 PM

These event costumes can't even be sold to npc... so takes up 2 inventory spaces for all eternity and can't put it in storage or literally anywhere...wtf

#67 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna

Posted 22 June 2023 - 06:57 PM

hmmm so here i am trying to make a booster character again and what happen to the Booster Promotion Site? i think its under construction? a good insight...
403 - Forbidden: Access is denied. You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials that you supplied.

maybe for the 20% refine rates is meaning the refine chance +20% only like somewhat 16%+20% a total of 19.2% but anyways a great increase on refining gonna try some later

Edited by clizie, 22 June 2023 - 07:38 PM.

#68 Silvervine

Silvervine

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 08:59 PM

This is one of the best maintenace ever because some of the major bugs are fixed now... THANKS!!  :no1:

#69 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 10:42 PM

I'm usually an optimist but wow, I have to agree that the event is a bit underwhelming but it's something. Hopefully the event stays on more than one week.

#70 Pepyakalol

Pepyakalol

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:48 PM

Make new event costumes atleast Account Bound, what the hell.

#71 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 221 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 22 June 2023 - 11:55 PM

@CM PORING

Thanks for the update.

Which costume egg is for enchant stone box 21?
The 20th anniversary egg?

And +20 refine rate on top of the event? So +11-12 is like 20% + 20% = 40% to get to +12?

Please clarify. Thanks.

So refine event over +20% event? The gear won't break like usual refine event but with given +20% boost? Like in mad bunny event?

Can you please confirm which refine event will be in? I was not aware that both events could be in at the same time.

Can we get clarification, that we are going to actually have two refinement event stacking together?
@CMporing

HD elunium odds not improved at all... is this a scam?

To answer all of your inquiry. Yes, both of the refine events are running at the same time.
However, If you got some issue with it, please kindly submit a ticket on here.

Is the the big event you mentioned or there is something else?

Don't get me wrong. It's a great update, but I just want to confirm.

Shadow Enhancement Box for Kachua List pleaseeeeeeee

We were hoping u bring 2x drop rate card event though so please consider this event for this anniversary maintenance.

I hope this wasn't what you meant by "something big" or the "content for all class".

If that's the case this is extremely underwhelming.

<snip>

Pssst, Stay Tune~

Thank you for noticing it. Actually, a bunch of major fixes has been applied on the server. You can try to explore it or tested it.

However, if you still find the issue. Let us know by submitting a ticket on here.

why this do not effect to Dragon breath and water dragon breath ?

image.png

>>> https://www.divine-p...-herb-activator

please check it and fix it if it's a bug

Please submit a ticket on here so our team can escalate it and keeping a track of it.

===============================================

Anniversary Event has been started. Go claim the rewards and also the special event buff!

#72 Ignixia

Ignixia

I am New.

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 01:25 AM

To answer all of your inquiry. Yes, both of the refine events are running at the same time.
However, If you got some issue with it, please kindly submit a ticket on here.

Pssst, Stay Tune~

Thank you for noticing it. Actually, a bunch of major fixes has been applied on the server. You can try to explore it or tested it.

However, if you still find the issue. Let us know by submitting a ticket on here.

Please submit a ticket on here so our team can escalate it and keeping a track of it.

===============================================

Anniversary Event has been started. Go claim the rewards and also the special event buff!

hello, but can you please add the "Stay tune" on the patch note on the get go ?
since not everyone gonna access forum and gonna see your reply, as you can see many people already feel disappointed from the patch note alone, not to mention the VIP NPC being removed without any EXP or Drop buffs.
i really love ragnarok but i really don't know at this point, when it's hard to even say there's multiple event and stay tune, so we wouldn't feel disappointed in the first place.

#73 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna

Posted 23 June 2023 - 02:33 AM

Hello kind CM sir.. what is the meaning "Go claim the rewards and also the special buffs?"

so means there is a npc that gives rewards and special buffs? where is it? thank you

#74 YUMOKO

YUMOKO

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 05:51 AM

how about the DC already fix?

#75 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 23 June 2023 - 07:06 AM

@ CM Poring

Why is Traditional Cookie= food for White lady,  is nowhere to be found at Pet Groomer/Taming Merchants?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users