June 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 4 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#76 HogaMakoto

HogaMakoto

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 10:08 AM

N5tDZGK.png

More Vintage Costume Boxes returning to the Item Mall!! They can be found in the “Limited” section.

• Costume Fashion Show
  • Spring Blossom Egg
  • Oceanic Egg
  • Inferno Egg
  • Dark Fantasy Costume Egg

Where is the Inferno Egg?

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't use bold red font as it is reserved for messages from the CM/VM teams

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 23 June 2023 - 10:54 AM.

#77 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 23 June 2023 - 11:02 AM

It seems like we're getting some bug fixes behind the scenes, kudos for that.

It would be great if we can get some transparency on that so we don't run into issues like market manipulations.

#78 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 03:03 PM

I got excited that maybe, just maybe boxter got updated...

#79 sommoiz

sommoiz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 191 posts

Posted 23 June 2023 - 07:58 PM

New stone with Old Costume again and again (maybe forever .....)

#80 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 12:40 AM

Got VIP on gramps but it seems as if the EXP and Item drops remained the same as there's no icon on the right side. Is there a bug?

#81 IJNRakki

IJNRakki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 24 June 2023 - 02:51 AM

Got VIP on gramps but it seems as if the EXP and Item drops remained the same as there's no icon on the right side. Is there a bug?

it's called Limited-VIP, which you get access to some features for VIP users. and exp and item drop rate are not included in this.

#82 HickV

HickV

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 03:18 AM

it's called Limited-VIP, which you get access to some features for VIP users. and exp and item drop rate are not included in this.

Yeah It's been a minute since I last got VIP through gramps :P.

Thanks for clarifying!

#83 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 24 June 2023 - 05:05 AM

go_away.PNG

why is this ugly thing not something the cat wants for a costume stone box, please let me get rid of them :sob:

#84 JittersSilverpaw

JittersSilverpaw

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 461 posts
  • LocationOklahoma City, USA
  • Server:Chaos, Freya

Posted 24 June 2023 - 09:41 AM

Costume Bloody Rose On Chopped Off Butcher Knife With Trash can On Side

HEY

MAKE IT 300% GAH

#85 MIRAJANEz

MIRAJANEz

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 12 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 24 June 2023 - 02:32 PM

thank you for fixing thing <3 

But i just want to remind that !!

( Star Emperor and Soul Reaper  These Exteneded Class Still Doesn't have  Class Shadow set ) please make sure you bring it here ASAP !!because you have a ton of Class3 Shadow armor set But not Extened class ....i dont  think that fair enough for people that playing all these class ..

like  Nostalgia Cherry Blossom star Emperor headgear it took you 4month to fixed it  But  for Gx class Death Bringer [1] only take you like overnight to fixed it ?

for star Emperor  Shadow set list

Star Emperor Shadow Armor

Star Emperor Shadow Shoes

Moonlight Shadow Earring

Moonlight Shadow Pendant

Moonlight Shadow Shoes

For Soul Reaper

Soul Reaper Shadow Armor

Soul Reaper Shadow Shoes

Evil Curse Shadow Earring

Evil Curse Shadow Pendant

Evil Curse Shadow Shoes

Please consider my post ! and make it happen : ) thank

#86 KingZero2016

KingZero2016

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 24 June 2023 - 03:59 PM

I've had a rather disconcerting experience, and I'm curious if anyone else has encountered the same issue. The journey from +10 to +14 in the upgrade event was remarkably grueling, with around 2000 Carniums and a heap of HD Carniums culminating in just one single +14 item upgrade. This, despite a substantial financial investment equivalent to my monthly salary. I'm not alone, as my Guildmates have had similar experiences. While it's easy to dismiss this as a stroke of bad RNG, the sheer scale of our collective experience suggests a broader issue at hand. So, I'm reaching out to you all. Have you encountered similar problems during the event? Let's bring our concerns to light and seek a resolution, rather than silently bearing the brunt of an unfavorable RNG system.

Stay vigilant, fellow Ragnarok citizens.

#87 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 04:01 PM

thanks for the bugs fix

hope we can get Card Drop Event or X-Lab Event during 20th anniversary

#88 yixunxun

yixunxun

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 140 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 04:44 PM

like  Nostalgia Cherry Blossom star Emperor headgear it took you 4month to fixed it  But  for Gx class Death Bringer [1] only take you like overnight to fixed it ?

hi~Nostalgia Cherry Blossom has been fixed yet?

#89 Cataskung

Cataskung

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 05:23 PM

I've had a rather disconcerting experience, and I'm curious if anyone else has encountered the same issue. The journey from +10 to +14 in the upgrade event was remarkably grueling, with around 2000 Carniums and a heap of HD Carniums culminating in just one single +14 item upgrade. This, despite a substantial financial investment equivalent to my monthly salary. I'm not alone, as my Guildmates have had similar experiences. While it's easy to dismiss this as a stroke of bad RNG, the sheer scale of our collective experience suggests a broader issue at hand. So, I'm reaching out to you all. Have you encountered similar problems during the event? Let's bring our concerns to light and seek a resolution, rather than silently bearing the brunt of an unfavorable RNG system.

We all experienced the same issue, but I don't think it can be fixed or changed. Moreover, future contents will be like this and will even be more frustrating.

#90 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 24 June 2023 - 05:29 PM

Korean MMORPG gambling at the finest.

Just a pointless reminder, most of the other servers don't even have these refine related event, nevertheless 100% +10 -> +11

#91 Rezar

Rezar

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 322 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 07:30 PM

I had two instances where it took me more than 10 tries to go to +9. That is definitely not 50%

#92 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3559 posts

Posted 24 June 2023 - 08:51 PM

Lol staffs confirmed its a visual thing so definitely not 50%. There's instance where it goes up +5-+9 then it goes down to +8-+3. Ofc ppls say its RNG.

#93 KirbyMartin

KirbyMartin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Renewal Thor

Posted 25 June 2023 - 03:25 AM

Where is the Inferno Egg?

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please don't use bold red font as it is reserved for messages from the CM/VM teams

@VModIceCreamCake - You're keen enough in noticing the color of the font but not the misleading info in your Patch Notes? Why is that? 

and again, Where is the Inferno Egg?

Edited by KirbyMartin, 25 June 2023 - 03:28 AM.

#94 clizie

clizie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • LocationLasagna
  • Server:Lasagna

Posted 25 June 2023 - 03:32 AM

Hello i am refining some shadows and noticing that from +9 to 10 refine is the success rate is 35% visible in the refine window and stated on iRowiki page also is 35%.. may i wonder where is the 20% bonus in that? if there is indeeed a bonus of 20% from 35% it will goes up to 42% coz 20% more of 35% is +7% more... a total of 42% ... hmmm is the 20% bonus is a ahmmm a nevermind i stop at +9 just a shadows gears.. well anyways just clarifying how the 20% works.. >_<

#95 zyndri

zyndri

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 231 posts
  • Locationcanada
  • Server:chaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaos

Posted 25 June 2023 - 05:10 AM

it's been mentioned before, it does say "up to" 20%, which does not mean that it is 20%

they could have added 0.04% to the rate and that would still count under what they're saying about this refining event

but on a normal day i will fail on 90% way too often so just don't think too deeply about it lol, it really just is RNG

#96 DrowsyCate

DrowsyCate

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts
  • LocationBrewing Jail

Posted 25 June 2023 - 05:33 AM

@VModIceCreamCake - You're keen enough in noticing the color of the font but not the misleading info in your Patch Notes? Why is that? 

and again, Where is the Inferno Egg?

VMod has nothing to do with patch note

#97 Milktz

Milktz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 07:56 AM

2shUXSu.png

when coming?

#98 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 08:33 AM

Hello i am refining some shadows and noticing that from +9 to 10 refine is the success rate is 35% visible in the refine window and stated on iRowiki page also is 35%.. may i wonder where is the 20% bonus in that? if there is indeeed a bonus of 20% from 35% it will goes up to 42% coz 20% more of 35% is +7% more... a total of 42% ... hmmm is the 20% bonus is a ahmmm a nevermind i stop at +9 just a shadows gears.. well anyways just clarifying how the 20% works.. >_<

it means the enriched event and refine event are both active, enriched ore on +9-10 armor/lv4 wep/shadows is only 20% w/o the refine event.....enriched event is where gears won't break when failed instead will downgrade, and refine event is where those +9-10 shadow/lv4 wep/armor becomes 35% instead of 20%

To explain it more simple:

Normal rate using regular on +9-10 is 9% success rate only
20% if u use enriched ores
And 35% only during refine event

Enriched event doesn't increase refine %, it only prevent the item from breaking w/o using blacksmith blessings

Edited by T1tanG3l, 25 June 2023 - 08:40 AM.

#99 slayerherosk2222

slayerherosk2222

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 236 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 01:41 PM

I notice the enriched event % is higher. I think that works fine. but for HD Ca/Br, it is really bad. need over 100+ to get to 13.. so weird.

#100 KingZero2016

KingZero2016

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 25 June 2023 - 05:05 PM

I notice the enriched event % is higher. I think that works fine. but for HD Ca/Br, it is really bad. need over 100+ to get to 13.. so weird.

there's a discrepancy between the advertised conditions and the actual system implementation. Not to mention that in game, in the upgrade part, it showed the success percentage of an event success rate instead of ordinary upgrade percentage rate.

The team is now aware of the situation and is committed to rectifying any faults to ensure a fair and transparent gaming environment.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users