June 22nd Renewal Maintenance - Page 5 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

June 22nd Renewal Maintenance

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
127 replies to this topic

#101 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 05:45 PM

there's a discrepancy between the advertised conditions and the actual system implementation. Not to mention that in game, in the upgrade part, it showed the success percentage of an event success rate instead of ordinary upgrade percentage rate.

The team is now aware of the situation and is committed to rectifying any faults to ensure a fair and transparent gaming environment.

Did you mean from +4 to + 10 the success rates are higher now?

#102 KingZero2016

KingZero2016

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinterfell
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 25 June 2023 - 06:07 PM

Did you mean from +4 to + 10 the success rates are higher now?

Yes, that's correct! As discussed in previous pages, using enriched elu/ori wont break the armor during the upgrading process. Take note that it is only during this current event.

Edited by KingZero2016, 25 June 2023 - 06:08 PM.

#103 Milktz

Milktz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 06:29 PM

:D

Edited by Milktz, 26 June 2023 - 08:09 AM.

#104 9598210620111257163

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 09:47 PM

Don’t care about your 20th Anniversary give Warlock class some love man, it’s always about RK and GX

<snip>

And also don’t bring Corrigedor of Phantom yet people abused it last time instead bring EDDA Lab and Glast Heim Challenge Mode

Edited by VModIceCreamCake - Please make equipment requests and comments on future items in the OCP Wishlist topic.

Edited by VModIceCreamCake, 26 June 2023 - 10:03 AM.

#105 edenar

edenar

I made it Off Topic

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2023 - 11:15 PM

1. New Bounty Board Quests for lv 160 to lv 200!

2. Chaos DC issue.

3. Bring Mikoshi and Fairy of Eden back, and make the rate 2.73.

4. Bring Almighty Shadow and Shadow Enhancement Box back.

#106 WiseFabre

WiseFabre

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Server:Orleans

Posted 26 June 2023 - 02:21 AM

Don’t care about your 20th Anniversary give Warlock class some love man, it’s always about RK and GX

Please don't forget the in-game NPCs as well.  Some of them have had interesting past stories and sequel quests exist but haven't made an appearance on the Chaos Server as of yet.  For example, IRO had that interesting quest long ago for The Littlest Isis as a nice NPC character develepment quest.  It was a nice character-oriented story but what ever happened to our friendly neighborhood Isis?   I've been back to her residdence, and she is no longer there.  Curious, there was nothing on irowki about her fate.

Where there is nothing on irowiki, consider asking an AI such as microsoft's chatgpt or in this case Bard at bard.google.com

Question sent to the Bard AI:  

For the online game of Ragnarok Online, was there ever a sequel quest to "The Littlest Isis" ?

Answer: Yes . . . .

SUGGESTION:

A sequel quest exists for The Littlest Isis.  Please add this sequel quest in.   And if other quests also have sequels, I would like to try them out too.  Simply adding a sequel might be another way to invigorate older quests with new traffic.  At least it is an alternative to your "wrapper" technique with the Wandering Bard in Verus to getting more traffic to older quest locations.

Edited by WiseFabre, 26 June 2023 - 02:26 AM.

#107 T1tanG3l

T1tanG3l

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 138 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 02:50 AM

Soul reaper, star emperor,animal base Doram and rebel gears please!!! They are being left out, please release their shadow sets

#108 3096230415192656890

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 26 June 2023 - 04:36 AM

Where there is nothing on irowiki, consider asking an AI such as microsoft's chatgpt or in this case Bard at bard.google.com

Question sent to the Bard AI:  

For the online game of Ragnarok Online, was there ever a sequel quest to "The Littlest Isis" ?

Answer: Yes . . . .

I feel like trusting an AI (that tells me the best spells for a Warlock in Ragnarok Online are Psychic Wave, Earthquake and "Tremor", and that Soul Expansion is a magic attack increasing buff) to give accurate quest information for the same game is being just a bit too trusting of AI's answers.

#109 rockmanpiya

rockmanpiya

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts

Posted 26 June 2023 - 03:58 PM

and how to get these?

image.png

image.png

image.png

#110 SweetKarly

SweetKarly

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 286 posts
  • Location~

Posted 26 June 2023 - 06:10 PM

Booster character event please so certain players from a certain p. server can start easier here. :P 

Please bring us some action to WoE!!!

#111 smurpet

smurpet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 142 posts

Posted 27 June 2023 - 12:02 PM

i wonder if they come here or quit RO for good? on second thought theres no much ragnarok games better than a PC versions comming out lately. mobile ragnaroks are so lame today. better make PC versions playable on mobile instead. lets welcone the new players and help them grow faster so i am offering a leech service for those who are in that p.server 1-115 only

#112 CM Poring

CM Poring

Amateur Blogger

• Community Managers
  • 227 posts
  • LocationRune Midgards

Posted 28 June 2023 - 03:51 AM

@ CM Poring

Why is Traditional Cookie= food for White lady,  is nowhere to be found at Pet Groomer/Taming Merchants?

We do apologize for the issue you are having, we would like to suggest for you to send us a ticket through our WarpPortal Support Page.

Hello kind CM sir.. what is the meaning "Go claim the rewards and also the special buffs?"

so means there is a npc that gives rewards and special buffs? where is it? thank you

Hello, Please refer to this link for the details of your quest.

go_away.PNG

why is this ugly thing not something the cat wants for a costume stone box, please let me get rid of them :sob:

Hello, regarding your concern, we would like to suggest for you to send us a ticket through our WarpPortal Support Page.

#113 Meddler01

Meddler01

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Server:iRO - Thor/Transcendence

Posted 28 June 2023 - 05:00 AM

thanks for the reply

#114 Decandecimus

Decandecimus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 08:00 AM

We do apologize for the issue you are having, we would like to suggest for you to send us a ticket through our WarpPortal Support Page.

Hello, Please refer to this link for the details of your quest.

Hello, regarding your concern, we would like to suggest for you to send us a ticket through our WarpPortal Support Page.

Could you please mention to the team for this server maintenance to please fix the booster page! We can no longer create booster characters as of last server maintenance and would love to be able to create one. Thank You!

Also, For the love of Ragnarok bring back the dawgone Ninja job changer please!!! I do not know how many times we have to actually keep asking for them to fix their broken game and not having access to a class that the game offers and has gears for is really shocking!!!

Is there going to be a 4th of July event? I mean WP is located in Cali if I am not wrong and last I checked California is still in America and Tuesday next week is the 4th of July here... Are we going to get an event for that legit Holiday?

#115 megatronmain

megatronmain

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 08:38 AM

Could you please mention to the team for this server maintenance to please fix the booster page! We can no longer create booster characters as of last server maintenance and would love to be able to create one. Thank You!
Also, For the love of Ragnarok bring back the dawgone Ninja job changer please!!! I do not know how many times we have to actually keep asking for them to fix their broken game and not having access to a class that the game offers and has gears for is really shocking!!!
Is there going to be a 4th of July event? I mean WP is located in Cali if I am not wrong and last I checked California is still in America and Tuesday next week is the 4th of July here... Are we going to get an event for that legit Holiday?

+1 bruh

Getting to +15 is insane this time.

#116 luziee

luziee

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 02:38 PM

Petition:

To make the 20th costume atleast kafraAble:
lets do this before maintenance so they can edit it..

1. Me (lizie)
2. (please come with me) for edit slot

Edited by luziee, 28 June 2023 - 02:39 PM.

#117 KingZero2016

KingZero2016

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 100 posts
  • LocationWinterfell

Posted 28 June 2023 - 04:30 PM

Booster character event please so certain players from a certain p. server can start easier here. :P 

Please bring us some action to WoE!!!

I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiments shared in this post. The forthcoming closure of NOVA RO on July 4th will indeed impact many of our fellow gamers. This change, while significant, opens up an opportunity for players to explore other avenues, like migrating to IRO.

With the possibility of creating booster characters on IRO, it becomes an even more appealing choice. This could be an excellent way to reinvigorate our gaming experience and continue our Ragnarok journey. I encourage players affected by the NOVA RO closure to consider this option and join the IRO community.

#118 LilVip88

LilVip88

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 06:02 PM

Ok, since we're waiting for next patch notes, I'll leave my message here.

Please, give us 300% exp rate and 200% drop rate event. And booster character event, too! This is really important for active players, and new/returning players, as well.

In addition, don't forget to make more encantable costumes :( There are a lot of cool/cute costumes that we want to use, but we can't enchant them right now.

#119 paulh3iness

paulh3iness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Server:Thor

Posted 28 June 2023 - 06:46 PM

Please fix the homunculus tablet or make homunculus event, card drop0.2 and exp we didn't expect the 20th aniversary so bad :( 

#120 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • LocationBots/Dupers Die
  • Server:Bots/Dupers Die

Posted 28 June 2023 - 06:56 PM

There's a guy who sells Homunculus tablet for 50,000z each(50k)
You can buy from him instead of asking for these silly things in the Cash Shop

#121 Boyeteers

Boyeteers

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3558 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 07:01 PM

With Novakek closing, it’s time for staffs to bring more OP OCPs and milk ppls get some more moolah lol

#122 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 07:18 PM

With Novakek closing, it’s time for staffs to bring more OP OCPs and milk ppls get some more moolah lol

Players on P. Servers don't usually Spend Money in the Game :unsure:

#123 paulh3iness

paulh3iness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 June 2023 - 08:21 PM

is Homunculus tablet fixed?

#124 paulh3iness

paulh3iness

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 121 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Posted 28 June 2023 - 08:23 PM

Nope not fixed. No homun tablet potion creation. :( so long wait

#125 MiroSorce

MiroSorce

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 08:24 PM

is Homunculus tablet fixed?

It wasn't fixed by Warpportal, but some players edited it and Sell Homunculus Tablet(In Chaos Server)

Edited by MiroSorce, 28 June 2023 - 08:25 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users