Item Extensions - Page 2 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Item Extensions

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#26 AccelSynchro

AccelSynchro

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1041 posts
  • LocationDomino City
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern [US]

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:44 PM

hastur have you received my private message, and also it says my topic was approved, does that mean everything that i just wrote will be for something?!

#27 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:26 PM

I click the "clock" then click my rose to extend it, and nothing is happening... Am I doing something wrong or is it not working?

#28 EnderW

EnderW

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 967 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:04 AM

I click the "clock" then click my rose to extend it, and nothing is happening... Am I doing something wrong or is it not working?

try this: Go into the item mall then select the rose and click time extension

#29 AncientPearl

AncientPearl

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

I have the same problem!!!! Pls anyone can help will be really appretiated.

try this: Go into the item mall then select the rose and click time extension

nope doesnt work =(

#30 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:38 AM

yea both ways are not working, seems like im not the only one thank god

#31 samxslam

samxslam

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 181 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 02:15 AM

To me I think Rose for you should be in Item Mail because all those who have it from the old THQ have a big advantage because its the only soul crafting percent item that is mostly common. It would be fair for new players to have a better chance soul crafting their items.Just saying on my perspective.

#32 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:11 AM

@Yurai: Yea I noticed it worked for some people, perhaps it worked after the patch then suddenly stopped working? It still isn't working for me though.

@Sam: Sorry mate but I dont agree with you when you say that rose should be available to everyone, it was a special event item from the THQ days which should give veterans the right to keep it exclusive to themselves. Everyone who doesn't have the rose will say its unfair, and everyone who has it will disagree, thats life. Although I do agree that there should be a new item which everyone else can buy/use.

Or adjusted SC rates :) :) :)

Edit: Also you cannot buy Party Warp Cards from the Item mall. I keep getting this error:
"The Item Mall cannot be used because of a system error."

Edited by Mikay, 18 February 2011 - 03:27 AM.

#33 AncientPearl

AncientPearl

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:12 AM

can anyone who just reviving the 'rose for you' item confirm, cuz i can extend others item... PLS TYVM.

#34 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:52 PM

@Sam: Sorry mate but I dont agree with you when you say that rose should be available to everyone, it was a special event item from the THQ days which should give veterans the right to keep it exclusive to themselves. Everyone who doesn't have the rose will say its unfair, and everyone who has it will disagree, thats life. Although I do agree that there should be a new item which everyone else can buy/use.

exactly WHY DOES "veteran" be allow to benefit from a THQ item from WARP PORTAL?
THQ die!.. n so did that rose -.- it was expire for a reason....because soul craft effects everyone...

THE NEW rose for other sever r only +3.0% soul craft chance...

SHOULD OF PLACE IT IN IM MALL TO BE BOUGHT..R EVEN GIVE NEW PLAYERS THE CHANCE TO GET THAT EVENT..N GET ROSE FOR YOU... r just plainly let the item be non extendable =-=

Edited by mimodi, 18 February 2011 - 12:59 PM.

#35 Mikay

Mikay

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 250 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 03:48 PM

Everyone who doesn't have the rose will say its unfair, and everyone who has it will disagree

I guess you dont understand the definition of an event item, and "veterans" who played when THQ was running the server should be entitled to keep their items from back then. It's a never ending argument, and will always have 2 sides.

Back on topic, the extension for the rose still does not work and you still get that error when you purchase Party Warp Cards.

#36 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 18 February 2011 - 04:27 PM

It doesn't matter who the previous host of the game was. The players who have played longer will always have items that other people don't have. It's the same in MMO. If you don't like it, go find a game without event items or updates.

#37 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:12 PM

I guess you dont understand the definition of an event item, and "veterans" who played when THQ was running the server should be entitled to keep their items from back then. It's a never ending argument, and will always have 2 sides.

Back on topic, the extension for the rose still does not work and you still get that error when you purchase Party Warp Cards.

All old event items should be reserved for the privileged elite veterans who joined the game early. It's like this in all games. As yurai said, if you don't like it gtfo! I completely agree.

#38 mimodi

mimodi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:23 PM

the event for the item of rose for u, wasnt not intitle to give to Veteran..lololol ther was no veteran from THQ it was the first sever in NA that carry dragonica...

an *event made to promotion more ppl to play and log on* (lolol)(newbie promotion)

the word veteran is only use NOW beacuse of the carry on of the game to warp portal...

Edited by mimodi, 18 February 2011 - 05:24 PM.

#39 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

I extended the rose before Mikay posted, but it seems like they're no longer extendable now. Is there official word on this?

#40 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 09:50 PM

wow

Edited by paulafini, 18 February 2011 - 09:51 PM.

#41 ThePinkReaper

ThePinkReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:45 PM

It doesn't matter who the previous host of the game was. The players who have played longer will always have items that other people don't have. It's the same in MMO. If you don't like it, go find a game without event items or updates.

That's some pretty retarded logic. Players who have played longer will always have items that others dont have, but it doesnt mean those who havent played as long as you shouldnt have the same options available to them that you do. That's like saying because I played on THQ i should be allowed to lvl to 75 but new players shouldnt because :Emo_12: new players.

#42 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:53 PM

That's some pretty retarded logic. Players who have played longer will always have items that others dont have, but it doesnt mean those who havent played as long as you shouldnt have the same options available to them that you do. That's like saying because I played on THQ i should be allowed to lvl to 75 but new players shouldnt because :Emo_12: new players.

That's how it always is in any MMO. There are always some nice event items that are no longer obtainable in the future.

#43 ThePinkReaper

ThePinkReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 10:59 PM

True, but at the very least, WP could at least allow some type of new event to allow for a similar item. Enchant rates are silly low right now and nothing alienates newer players more than knowing that people have an unfair advantage over them(and while im sure you're response is that it's fair because we've played longer I can promise you that no one will ever consider that fair. I dont even consider it fair, and I have access to a rose)

#44 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

True, but at the very least, WP could at least allow some type of new event to allow for a similar item. Enchant rates are silly low right now and nothing alienates newer players more than knowing that people have an unfair advantage over them(and while im sure you're response is that it's fair because we've played longer I can promise you that no one will ever consider that fair. I dont even consider it fair, and I have access to a rose)

I never stated whether it was fair or unfair. I do think that at least the new rose should be released since soulcrafting even with the rose is still pretty difficult. Not only is the chance of success still fairly low, the chances of getting a bad stat is still high.

#45 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:03 PM

it would be more fun if everyone has access to it, don't you like more competition?

#46 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:04 PM

it would be more fun if everyone has access to it, don't you like more competition?

If you think the rose is easy mode to soulcrafting godly stats on everything, then you're completely wrong. Luck is still the major factor in play for soulcrafting.

#47 ThePinkReaper

ThePinkReaper

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

Lol at "More competition" at best it gives people a legitimate chance to spec one or two of their equips. You need a lot more than 5% success increase to make yourself competitive in this game.

#48 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:09 PM

If you think the rose is easy mode to soulcrafting godly stats on everything, then you're completely wrong. Luck is still the major factor in play for soulcrafting.

I did not even state easy or say godly, its just that at least new players can look something to look forward to help them play with you "elite" and from "thq" players, I myself sc'd my items and I know the horrific experience in the success rates, so every little bit of % counts.

#49 Yurai

Yurai

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2917 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:16 PM

I don't think soulcrafting is the way to go about helping compete or playing against "elite" players.

#50 paulafini

paulafini

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 11:21 PM

I don't think soulcrafting is the way to go about helping compete or playing against "elite" players.

Well its your opinion... but its still something to look forward to.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users