Having Client/Connection Issues? - Page 2 - Technical Support - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Having Client/Connection Issues?

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#26 ElyonCross

ElyonCross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 08:18 AM

i just check something when the launcher says DS version 0.0.0 is there something u can do to help me

#27 ElyonCross

ElyonCross

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 01:39 PM

now i have a runtime error something with C++ and the version its 0.0.0

#28 Jumpluffspore

Jumpluffspore

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 823 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

It finished patching after patch.id but didn't help at all.

Edited by Jumpluffspore, 29 June 2011 - 03:45 PM.

#29 Celeste03

Celeste03

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 08:02 PM

I sent a ticket to customer support with my problem, but the only thing they sent back was saying to come to this thread. And if this thread didn't have the answer, then to send another ticket. Seriously? That is so not what I call customer support.

Anyway, my problem is this: I downloaded and installed the Dragon Saga client. Then yesterday I patched it up to the latest version. When I pressed the Start button, I got an error message saying "DX9 Renderer Initialization has been failed. You may reboot this computer, and try again." Needless to say, rebooting my computer does not help. And nothing listed at the beginning of this thread mentions this problem. Please help me.

#30 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 09:16 PM

Try using the link that I posted in this thread. That should help resolve your issue. I don't mean to send you on a goose chase.

http://forums.warppo...171-dx9-render/

#31 Celeste03

Celeste03

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

I changed the full screen to "0" like the video showed, but I'm still getting the same message. :smooch:

#32 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:38 AM

The only thing I can think of is, try updating your graphic drivers and all windows updates.

#33 AceKnight

AceKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:05 PM

Every time I try client download, update it, and start it, all I get is a "Failed to connect to the server" message. I don't know what else to do, and I'm not sending a ticket!

#34 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:37 AM

Have you tried all the suggestions in the thread? The issue is as it states, something either a program or something along the way to here is not allowing you to connect. Please try the suggestions on the first page.

#35 AceKnight

AceKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:59 PM

I've tried all the recommended things on the first page except the last resort, and I'm still getting a 'fail to log in to the server' message. What am I doing wrong?!?

#36 AceKnight

AceKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 August 2011 - 08:26 PM

Maybe because my CPU driver is 2.00 Ghz that I can't log in and thus can't meet minimum requirements for CPU processor? I'm allowing it through my firewall and anti-virus program. I don't know about 'port forwarding', but I don't think it works either.

I'm trying this through an HP laptop through wireless without an ethernet cable (soon though). Is that why I can't log in???? I don't know anymore!!

#37 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 12:39 AM

Try running a tracert report to see what your issue might be. Try posting it in a new thread.

1. Close all programs (very important for the accuracy of your results)
2. Open up a command prompt window (start/programs/accessories/command prompt)
3. Type: "tracert playdragonsaga.com" (without the quotes)
4. Hit the enter key and let the trace run until it displays triple * symbols multiple times in a row. Then, press control-C.
5. Right-click in the window, and choose mark. Then, highlight the entire window contents with the mouse. Press control-C, open an instance of notepad, and paste it there. At the top of this file, please write the current date and time, including the time zone in which you reside.

#38 AceKnight

AceKnight

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 24 August 2011 - 07:03 PM

August 24, 2011 10:58 pm EDT Virginia

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
Copyright © 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\_____ ______>tracert playdragonsaga.com

Tracing route to playdragonsaga.com [128.241.93.59]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 3 ms 5 ms 1 ms 172.23.207.254
2 * * * Request timed out.
3 * * * Request timed out.
4 2 ms 4 ms 6 ms 172.30.0.76
5 52 ms 9 ms 6 ms 192.168.250.1
6 * * * Request timed out.
7 * * * Request timed out.
8 * * * Request timed out.
9 * * * Request timed out.
10 * * * Request timed out.
11 * * * Request timed out.
12 ^C
C:\Users\______ _____>

Edited by AceKnight, 26 August 2011 - 05:34 PM.

#39 Debil

Debil

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationOrang County

Posted 26 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

ok so before, id log in just fine, but when i try to access an NPC shop or quest, and then nothing happens and then i get disconnected from tthe server, so I tried to use the repair option, and now when i press the start button, half of my monitor turns white, and then the window closes randomly, HELP PLEASE D:

#40 SirFenril

SirFenril

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:12 AM

Hi, guys. Is there something going on with Dragon Saga? I just downloaded it, and for the first moments (took me forever to download all the patches), I could reach the server selection screen, but before I was able to create a character, the game simply closed.

I tried to run the setup again and to choose repair, but now, I can't even get to the server selection screen.
I own a i7, 4gb ddr3, geforce 9600gt, 10mbps connection and windows 7 ultimate 64 bits.

I've tried everything that I could. I ran the software as administrator. I tried the compatibility mode. Everything you can imagine, I've tried, but nothing seems to work.

How can I solve this problem? A friend invited me to play, but, so far, I'm more likely leaving than playing.

Thanks a lot for the support and sorry if I took your time.

#41 PoisonLust

PoisonLust

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Playing:Requiem

Posted 09 September 2011 - 06:34 AM

Well after using the alternate download, patched, and launched (after the 5th attempt the game actually opened) but it didn't work. Still the same issue. Lost count of how many times I have tried the patcher.id method, that hasn't helped either. Really, I'm at a loss now. Thanks for the help, think i might just go play something else lol.

#42 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

A new client installer and likely a client folder will be uploaded soon.

#43 DarkSerebii

DarkSerebii

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 03:04 PM

I have a problem I don't see anywhere else. My Dragon Saga will patch fine, but when I hit start it usually takes me back to gateway. It also spits out an error saying it can't find any Direct3D ccompatible devices. Any help on that? Appreciate it.

#44 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 09 October 2011 - 05:34 PM

I have a problem I don't see anywhere else. My Dragon Saga will patch fine, but when I hit start it usually takes me back to gateway. It also spits out an error saying it can't find any Direct3D ccompatible devices. Any help on that? Appreciate it.

What kind of graphics card are you using? Are your drivers up to date? Saying it can't find a Direct3D compatible device makes it sound like your graphics card isn't up to snuff and/or needs updated.

#45 Milamb

Milamb

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hello,

When I installed DS I couldn't loggin.
It solved my problem:

re-patching the client by removing the patch.id file and running the patcher again.
And I read somewhere here to re-patch without no parallel windows opened, and it worked.

Thanks! =D

#46 HolySu

HolySu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 March 2012 - 03:25 AM

hi, im having problems to log on, it say "failed to conect to the server" but this happened just after of the game crashing of yesterday, the server is having problems with the conection in south america?

#47 woodrow

woodrow

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Hey so my issue is that when i log in and chose my character everything is fine once i get into the game about 5 to 20 seconds later i d/c back to the log in screen it does it every time i get into the game this has been going on for like 2 days now. I have deleted the game re downloaded re patched and even did the 3 part download . i am on a laptop i have been playing with wireless connection for months and everything works perfect until 2 days ago. please help

#48 1238092586

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 05:05 PM

whats with these game .... does technical problems dont have answers? i just downloaded the game for 14 hours.. and patched for an hour ,still cant log in ... is it necessary to port forward?

Edited by 1238092586, 07 April 2012 - 05:13 PM.

#49 craaze

craaze

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 11:51 AM

The only problem I have is Connection Issues, there are no errors at all. I will be attacking a monster they freeze (while im still walking around shooting) then it unfreezes and I die. I Port Forwarded yesterday, and it worked the whole time I was on. Then I tried to get on again today and the same problem. Server randomly freezes on me. I don't know what to do anymore. I just reformatted my computer, so I have NO viruses, and my Firewall is off. Help Please

#50 tengko

tengko

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 04:02 AM

I have the same Problem With Craaze... and still you dont reply at our Ticket and in Craze report wew

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users