April 7, Normal Maintenance Notes - Page 4 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

April 7, Normal Maintenance Notes

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
90 replies to this topic

#76 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:EU abyss

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

Well tRO was the one with +7.
I honestly can't remember what the Halloween event added, too long ago. -_-

#77 Jing

Jing

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • LocationEast Prontera
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:31 PM

so there's only one buffer which is in eden group? Can we get buffer on popular dungeon maps too? I need to feel the VIP treatment, still can't feel it

#78 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:39 PM

so there's only one buffer which is in eden group? Can we get buffer on popular dungeon maps too? I need to feel the VIP treatment, still can't feel it

The "Warp Back" NPC should help, if its the same as what I suggested, you'll be able to tele/BWing, buff up/storage, and return to the map you were levelling on. In some cases it may even be faster that way than trying to get to wherever the NPC is located on each map especially if the map is large or the NPC is mobbed you'd maybe have to clear the area first. This way with 4 clicks (Bwing to pront, click Edens, click buffer, click Warp Back) you should be set (add an extra few clicks if you want to dump some stuff in storage first or restock on supplies).

Edited by soudou, 07 April 2011 - 06:43 PM.

#79 Aunxa

Aunxa

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:08 PM

do you know what ? i have not been able to get my game to DOWNLOAD THE UPDATES, because at the last phase of the updates, the " REPACKING SESSION" or whatever, it just throws out a pop-up saying i have to close the program.

so where do i download a REAL WORKING CLIENT for Ragnarok from ??????????

-studylife baby !

#80 ubuu

ubuu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:09 AM

[quote name='Heimdallr' timestamp='1302207551' post='371121']
Yesterday we implemented our VIP system, it mostly went well, but of course there is always more to do, to update and fix.

Hello Heim, idk what im doing really, took alot to get to this page so i can talk to "The Only GM Who Cares About Us" which is you.
Anyway, I, and so many others are having a randy time trying to get into IRO. I dont know much about computer, i just play games and work.
So i sent a ticket with my IP address on it, so i can have my IP unblocked. I know from the other posts u need alot of info so there is no back and forth. I really want to send u everything now, but i dont know whats safe do send in a forum since its not a ticket. I dont know any other way to talk to u other than this, so i would like to know how to get into contact with you OR how much info is too much info. I really dont care about posting my IP if it will get me to play again, but in hindsight *wink* i dont know what is good info, or "omg that person is stupid" info.

#81 Blueflight

Blueflight

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:37 AM

Is it just me, or are spare cards..white again? -_-

Yes, they are at certain angles. Spare cards also appear at the back of your head instead of the front with my hairstyle from a certain angle at the side.

EDIT: Seems to have been fixed now.

Edited by Blueflight, 08 April 2011 - 02:52 AM.

#82 soudou

soudou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:43 AM

do you know what ? i have not been able to get my game to DOWNLOAD THE UPDATES, because at the last phase of the updates, the " REPACKING SESSION" or whatever, it just throws out a pop-up saying i have to close the program.

so where do i download a REAL WORKING CLIENT for Ragnarok from ??????????

You could try this first:
http://www.playragna...slist.aspx#n845

There is no new client yet but will be soon.

In the next week or so a freshly made client will be made available that has VIP and Brasilis included. The small patch size was the reason we didn't make a fresh client yet.

http://www.playragnarok.com/downloads/clientdownload.aspx

However you should probably fully uninstall your current client and patches etc. before installing a new one. So there will be less conflict.

Hello Heim, idk what im doing really, took alot to get to this page so i can talk to "The Only GM Who Cares About Us" which is you.
So i sent a ticket with my IP address on it, so i can have my IP unblocked. I know from the other posts u need alot of info so there is no back and forth. I really want to send u everything now, but i dont know whats safe do send in a forum since its not a ticket. I dont know any other way to talk to u other than this, so i would like to know how to get into contact with you OR how much info is too much info. I really dont care about posting my IP if it will get me to play again, but in hindsight *wink* i dont know what is good info, or "omg that person is stupid" info.

For whatever reason there was a mass banning of bots and some innocent players got caught in the crossfire I guess (again). So Heim mentioned they made the support ticket system open to all for people to appeal so if you've sent a ticket that should be all you need.

http://forums.warppo...33-cant-log-in/

The ticket system has improved so you should hopefully receive a responce within a day or 2. Heim also manages the ticket system so you may or may not get a responce directly from him or another member of staff.

Best of luck.

Edited by soudou, 08 April 2011 - 01:48 AM.

#83 darktie22

darktie22

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 134 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 08 April 2011 - 01:49 AM

Ab job change quest is working now, thanks for fixing it.

Edited by darktie22, 08 April 2011 - 02:08 AM.

#84 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 06:12 AM

<LI><FONT size=2>Water Lily Hat from Brasilis quest will get its proper sprite</FONT>
<LI><FONT size=2>Those that already got their "Hat" will get them replaced by the GM Team</FONT>

i traded this hat before the maint but it didn't get changed (sprite). do i have to return it to original owner?

#85 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:01 AM

i traded this hat before the maint but it didn't get changed (sprite). do i have to return it to original owner?

I think what happened was that the npc was actually passing out Redstone Hat [1], instead of Redstone Water Lily Hat - not a case of the item just having the wrong sprite. You will need to contact the GMs, and they can verify that yours came from the quest and fix it.

Edited by DrAzzy, 08 April 2011 - 09:03 AM.

#86 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

• Satelite town journeys will be 1000z instead of 10,000 (alberta docks mostly).
  • Non-VIP : Repair 20,000 , Save, Storage 500z, Breeder (With Mado) Normal cost with 5 minute cool down for Mados.
  • VIP : Repair 5,000, Save, Storage 100z, INN 5000z, Warps between areas and castles, Breeder (With Mado) Normal Cost with 5 Minute Cool down for Mados.

We need more zeny sinks in game. Please don't give lower costs to VIP customers, just more features like the warp between realms.

And before anyone complains, I am a VIP customer. Removing zeny from the game is a huge fix that Renewal should have brought about, but didn't.

#87 RichestinIRO

RichestinIRO

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:33 PM

I think what happened was that the npc was actually passing out Redstone Hat [1], instead of Redstone Water Lily Hat - not a case of the item just having the wrong sprite. You will need to contact the GMs, and they can verify that yours came from the quest and fix it.

i got red stone hat (carded with leib olmai) with light green font and looks like a hat [1]. how do i contact gms? send a ticket?

#88 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 03:37 PM

Kafra on WOE maps.

VIP: Save, Storage 100z, inn 5000z, repair 5000z, Breeder, Warp to other areas normal cost.

Non-VIP: Save Storage 500z, repair 20,000z, Breeder

Breeder will have a 5 minute cooldown between granting another mount. Basically take care of your feathered, furried or metaled friend.

So Non-VIP gets no inn option? That's so stupid. The reason you guys put in the NPCs is because of the horrible lag issues when warping between servers so much, right? A majority of players aren't going to use them, because you NEED the inn status otherwise the npc is pretty much worthless. You don't want to split up WoE players? They're going to be split anyway and then there will be lag complaints, etc. Terrible decision IMO.

Oh wait, no warps either? Wow. Wooow. There is no reason to isolate people who either don't want to pay for VIP or can't afford to pay with something like WoE warps and the inn. Guilds will be split and one half will need a warper while the other will just warp as they please. They'll be saved in different areas and everything will be incredibly screwed up.

Edited by Sapphic, 08 April 2011 - 03:54 PM.

#89 AtlasThunderbeef

AtlasThunderbeef

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 905 posts
  • Server:iRO Chaos

Posted 08 April 2011 - 05:37 PM

This is exactly what happened, the same kind of pre-carded item except it was a normal Hat [1].

Quite rare actually !

After maint however, the quest got bugged and instead of just giving you the hat and continuing it kept giving out hats and you couldn't end the quest. It's fixed now of course.

S> Water Lily Hats

#90 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 10 April 2011 - 10:14 AM

are the o riley box hats gonna be tradeable anytime soon?

#91 WanderingCat

WanderingCat

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 537 posts
  • LocationWandering
  • Server:iRO Chaos Renewal

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:03 PM

Alchemist Ranking resets this week I believe?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users