183 replies to this topic

#51 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:21 PM

There are many more "reliable" ways of making decent, good, and GREAT money in rose. The problem is that you are not paying enough attention to the market and seeing what sells, besides of coarse "Item Mall Items"

The only place that drops decent amounts of chems/gems is ruins atm..which you know turns blue once you get close to 220. Im leving up an old champ of mine and am just going to have to use no-xp medals just to be able to make money in this game. It should NOT be like that. Orlo should be giving decent drops like that, but its currently only dropping garbage blue armors or the occasional Hg. And i don't want to hear crap about "well there's only certain types of mobs out in orlo" because all the spiders in ruins are BASIC...and their drops are pretty decent.

And i pay CLOSE attention to the market, i know what i can sell for a profit..im im also noticing the increasing numbers of "I freaking QUIT" shops in junon now...that should be a big hint to him each time they introduce some of these all im pathes...

#52 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts
  • LocationSitting On Top Of The World
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:The one that always DC's

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:26 PM

Arnt linnets,chems doing well atm :P

doing great ^_^. I'll take a day of lazy vending over a few hours of farming for bad drops anytime.

#53 gangsterash1

gangsterash1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:54 PM

Hello dear community of ROSE!

First of all:
again 80% IM changes (as usual), which is astonishing me...
not only I but alot of other players are complaining to make bug fix - IM changes ratio better and again they did 20% bugs and 80% IM.
If the developers, and i'm not complaining on 1 person because someone like Zepplin (even tho he is not a developer) is ofc. doing the best he can, would listen to the community then why again are the patches so focussed on IM changes only?

second of all:
even if it is a little percentage of the patch notes: thanks for the bug fixes and in-game changes!
These changes will finally make the darn 2nd job change quest finally somewhat user-friendly.

And last:
Thank you for this wonderfull game, I liked it since beta and I still love it!
I'm just pointing out (like everyone else) that the balance which the patches consist of is unbalanced and that they make the community alot happier if they put the focus more on fixing bugs, game expension, w/e (I think you people get what I try to explain :P)

(tip for developers: if you lure more people to the game by making it more user-friendly, plus you make the community much happier, and then add some minor IM changes will not only get you more money but more appreciation instead of complains)

thanks all for reading this and if you like reply with your opinion!

and... the bug fixes haven't been applied yet xD

Edited by gangsterash1, 05 May 2011 - 04:54 PM.

#54 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:00 PM

Funny way of improving the drop rate.

#55 Zeppelin

Zeppelin

Esteemed Member

• Members
  • 1341 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

The issue with Sockets not being displayed was also corrected in todays v.336 patch.

There is an issue with the Skills > Support tab of the In-game Item Mall. A patch is being created to correct this issue. The server will not need to be restarted, but you will need to restart your client to receive this patch once it is available.

I will reply to this thread when it is available.

#56 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Funny way of improving the drop rate.

What drop rate improvements?...oh wait you scoped that too..the 20% drop rate on the im crap....

#57 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts
  • LocationJohnston City, IL

I personally didn't think getting my 2nd Job was that difficult at all. I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

#58 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:07 PM

What drop rate improvements?...oh wait you scoped that too..the 20% drop rate on the im crap....

Yes.

I personally didn't think getting my 2nd Job was that difficult at all. I'm not sure what the fuss is about.

It's not difficult, it's easy and monotenous, especially if you've done it many times before.

#59 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:08 PM

Don't get this, did the crystal get modified with a new look to prevent players from hiding inside? or what's the the deal?

Edited by iBryan, 05 May 2011 - 05:09 PM.

#60 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

The only place that drops decent amounts of chems/gems is ruins atm..which you know turns blue once you get close to 220. Im leving up an old champ of mine and am just going to have to use no-xp medals just to be able to make money in this game. It should NOT be like that. Orlo should be giving decent drops like that, but its currently only dropping garbage blue armors or the occasional Hg. And i don't want to hear crap about "well there's only certain types of mobs out in orlo" because all the spiders in ruins are BASIC...and their drops are pretty decent.

And i pay CLOSE attention to the market, i know what i can sell for a profit..im im also noticing the increasing numbers of "I freaking QUIT" shops in junon now...that should be a big hint to him each time they introduce some of these all im pathes...

You act as if these are your only possible sources of income. There are far more but you are just in the habit of complaining instead of actually taking action and figuring things out. Of coarse, there are many people who claim to be quitting. This could mean many things such as they are quitting that class to play another, they are just trying to get people to look at their shop and hopefully get a buyer, they are taking a break, or they really are quitting. Often the case is the first three out of four.

#61 gangsterash1

gangsterash1

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:10 PM

100% right...
all I can say

#62 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

I think patches like this are pretty much going to be the norm for the time being..im and random un-important bugfixes...Ofc with this patch mages are pretty much Boned in union war vuu's going to have a field day picking off stray mages and clerics that cant stand in the crystal anymore.

#63 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

You act as if these are your only possible sources of income. There are far more but you are just in the habit of complaining instead of actually taking action and figuring things out. Of coarse, there are many people who claim to be quitting. This could mean many things such as they are quitting that class to play another, they are just trying to get people to look at their shop and hopefully get a buyer, they are taking a break, or they really are quitting. Often the case is the first three out of four.

Ok then you know something i dont...what is this mystery item your selling that im not?

Ive played all over nearly every map in this game, and the best map that gives decent chems/gems/dirties over the hours is Ruins...you name someplace besides sitting in those crowded boss spawns in orlo (bosses that usually drop pos blue armor for me), or doesnt involve using a drop medal that gives better money and ill STFU. Otherwise, CAN it. Im sick and tired of nothing but im updates. like to gear up my chars sometime soon

Edited by Sathanas, 05 May 2011 - 05:17 PM.

#64 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:13 PM

Ok then you know something i dont...what is this mystery item your selling that im not?

why would I tell you? I thought you were going to play dragon saga. hehe

#65 iBryan

iBryan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 810 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

I think patches like this are pretty much going to be the norm for the time being..im and random un-important bugfixes...Ofc with this patch mages are pretty much Boned in union war vuu's going to have a field day picking off stray mages and clerics that cant stand in the crystal anymore.

Lmao

#66 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:17 PM

"2nd Advanced Class quests monster proofs have been set to now yield at 100%."

so it went from 6 hours to 15 minutes? I guess it's to make people not quit?

#67 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:19 PM

"2nd Advanced Class quests monster proofs have been set to now yield at 100%."

so it went from 6 hours to 15 minutes? I guess it's to make people not quit?

My records 3 hours...you guys are doing it wrong LOL

#68 DoubleRose

DoubleRose

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1217 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

you guys?>..?
I've done the quest at least 15 times, the token of friendship can take several hours.

#69 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:22 PM

why would I tell you? I thought you were going to play dragon saga. hehe

Well you spoke as if you knew something i didn't, or were you just talking crap with no backup? Thats the wonderful thing about having a crapton of chars in this game, you can pretty much test out the drops of just about every map lol..and i have to say they all suck horribly. So if you know some magical spot hidden off in a corner somewhere, id like to know :P otherwise i got a spearchamp to level for ruins farming.

you guys?>..?
I've done the quest at least 15 times, the token of friendship can take several hours.

Hour and a half tops for that one...i dunno what your doing besides waiting on the spawns...i hit all the spawns in the map till i get the quest drop. The the hour quest was only that long because there were tons of guys doing the same quest and camping the spawns, one of which was ranged and kept stealing my spawn... X(

Edited by Sathanas, 05 May 2011 - 05:25 PM.

#70 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

It only took me around an hour or two. =s

#71 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:25 PM

Still nothing about Anti Magic Shell...very, very disappointed.

#72 Rukario

Rukario

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 797 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:28 PM

Uhm, why were ROSE Teleportation Tickets increased to 100pts per 10? It was 50pts per 10.

There's also a misspelling on the new Wings. "Super" should be "Superior."

Edited by Rukario, 05 May 2011 - 05:29 PM.

#73 Sathanas

Sathanas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 745 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

Still nothing about Anti Magic Shell...very, very disappointed.

People still play mages? xD

#74 PoopsMcgee

PoopsMcgee

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1372 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:29 PM

Well you spoke as if you knew something i didn't, or were you just talking crap with no backup? Thats the wonderful thing about having a crapton of chars in this game, you can pretty much test out the drops of just about every map lol..and i have to say they all suck horribly. So if you know some magical spot hidden off in a corner somewhere, id like to know :P otherwise i got a spearchamp to level for ruins farming.

Nice try, but I won't tell you what I make money on:P... but really, farming is so yesterday.

#75 PigGoesQuack

PigGoesQuack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

Add more Pig Cartsssssssssssssssssssss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users