Cleric Improvements - Page 11 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cleric Improvements

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#251 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:35 PM

Go figure, the underpowered class does well against the most overpowered one! (even though the overpowered one still wins)

Edited by Phish, 31 December 2010 - 03:35 PM.

#252 DestinyDeoxys

DestinyDeoxys

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1588 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:17 PM

I'm ok if cleric get some improvement in terms of attack skills, but from what I see now, cleric tank too much, I would like to see the Dragon Skin moved to supportive skill tree, so Battle Cleric cannot get it, everyone now just buy IM buffs then reset to Battle Cleric, having both shield block rate from offensive side and get the Dragon Skin also, but I don't know if you have enough SP to do that.

Just make sure if they can attack well, then don't let them to tank well.

#253 Eosphorus

Eosphorus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 457 posts
  • LocationMt YoMamaLot
  • Server:Forsaken World

Posted 31 December 2010 - 04:30 PM

I'm ok if cleric get some improvement in terms of attack skills, but from what I see now, cleric tank too much, I would like to see the Dragon Skin moved to supportive skill tree, so Battle Cleric cannot get it, everyone now just buy IM buffs then reset to Battle Cleric, having both shield block rate from offensive side and get the Dragon Skin also, but I don't know if you have enough SP to do that.

wouldnt the battle cleric still access to this passive in the supportive skill tree?

#254 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:03 PM

I was thinking putting some of the heals on the same cooldown as new attack skills. I think I suggested it in the first post (that Nick reposted) but that was awhile ago...

#255 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:23 PM

#256 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 31 December 2010 - 11:37 PM

Cleric cant tank that much if they constantly get stunned not like other class which if stunned can just run. Im not saying clerics cant run but if you tank better ofc you're m-spd will be slow. Same as going m-spd, you lose your ability to tank. The heals are gonna be crappy either way (If you tank better or either run faster) since your not gonna wear so much int gears supposedly.

#257 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:15 PM

idk why people are saying clerics could tank as much as a knight,they could tank good but there hp is low and if there using this def set then they got no mspd and they cant do no damage if theyre wearing this so whats the big worry about alot of defense on a cleric?

#258 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 06:13 PM

Because all the critics and big talker never actually use a cleric to battle or in war. They never understand the complication to use a FS or battle cleric in a real situation. Everyone talk about how good the cleric class is and able to tank or zoom around without sacrificing anything are those only have cleric to buff their dual clients character.

#259 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 02 January 2011 - 09:51 PM

It takes more than running and healing to play a cleric. People should try it sometimes :unsure:

#260 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 11:54 PM

It takes more than running and healing to play a cleric. People should try it sometimes :unsure:

Yeah it actually does it's probably more complicated then playing other class,between the heals,your own hp and 5others when to heal itself or other when to stun or run or when to pot etc,

#261 TankJr

TankJr

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2513 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 06 January 2011 - 11:51 PM

at least, the buffs should be better than the buffpotions...

#262 kaminichuan

kaminichuan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 499 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Server:leonis

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:44 AM

suggestion:
Wand Smack Max level 9 1200-1300
Reliable
Effects:-30% dodge down -20% m-resistance
cooldown:dunno the exact time but (2-3more seconds then there stun ex: there stun =5sec's then this skill would be 8 or 7)
Description:Give a cleric a chance to fight a raider
Range:4meters.
random name but i would like to see this implemented it would be a melle atk so they could use it vs mages and raiders and everyone else..
your thoughts please?

Absolutely love the mdef-down idea

#263 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Absolutely love the mdef-down idea

it's suppose to help vs those mages/clerics and even raiders and champs (cause of defense debuff)

#264 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 05:08 PM

at least, the buffs should be better than the buffpotions...

wouldnt make much difference

#265 raindeth

raindeth

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 240 posts

Posted 14 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

I do think the Cleric Tree has way too many 18s. The first Wand Master I can understand, but the wand control and advanced wand control skills also run 18 each? It would make sense to me if they were just 9.

#266 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 07:44 PM

Let the item mall cleric buffs be able to buff summons too O:

#267 Bendersmom

Bendersmom

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 2000 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 January 2011 - 06:22 AM

No, if you want to buff your summons keep the in game buffs. It is the trade off of getting extra SP when you delete your in game buffs. If you do that then you can only use your IM buffs for self/party. And that is how it should be. Those of us that keep our in game buffs for full support get to use them for individuals not in our party and for summons; a trade off for not having SP for other things like atk skills. This should not change.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users