Cleric Improvements - Page 10 - Proposals & Suggestions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Cleric Improvements

• Please log in to reply
266 replies to this topic

#226 Irtofu

Irtofu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts
  • Location21º 18' N, 157º 51' W

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:52 PM

lol they definitely don't suck at all.

lol, and what are you comparing this to and basing it off of?

#227 Irtofu

Irtofu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:54 PM

I atually find them abit better than a gun bourg with that aoe sleep.

lol-.- thats a pretty bad gun bourg if a arti is even better then you with more ap, a-speed and shield reflect and a stun...

Edited by Irtofu, 25 December 2010 - 04:55 PM.

#228 Phish

Phish

Bourgeois & Champion Representative

• Members
  • 3564 posts
  • LocationU.S.A. New York
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 December 2010 - 07:01 PM

Mike your not even being realistic now, read the patch notes. Artisans have high ap, acc, aspeed, crit and mspeed than gun bourgs, they have 2 stuns and a sleep gun bourgs have 2 stuns. Their damage output is higher than any class besides champs/mages and maybe katar raiers. But I thought this topic was about clerics anyeay?

#229 ChickenBucket

ChickenBucket

Bourgeois Representative

• Members
  • 1175 posts
  • LocationPuerto Rico
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Poo'onis

Posted 26 December 2010 - 07:16 AM

Mike your not even being realistic now, read the patch notes. Artisans have high ap, acc, aspeed, crit and mspeed than gun bourgs, they have 2 stuns and a sleep gun bourgs have 2 stuns. Their damage output is higher than any class besides champs/mages and maybe katar raiers. But I thought this topic was about clerics anyeay?

No!! now is artis! yeahh i remember when you owned me with your arti..

#230 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:35 AM

Artis have 2 stuns ? :lol:

#231 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines
  • Server:Leo-Tards

Posted 26 December 2010 - 09:44 AM

Artis have 2 stuns ? :lol:

GheyNades i guess?

#232 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

GheyNades i guess?

The 2 stun grenades have different cooldowns ? And bourgs get grenades too in that case.
Sry for going on artis lol but if they do have 2 stuns and a sleep (without grenades)I didn't find them.

#233 EmoCutt

EmoCutt

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1963 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:19 PM

Battle cleric started :3

#234 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

The two stuns artisan stuns are the concussion grenade and concussive high explosive, both have seperate cooldowns. Gunbourgs have zulie stun and the concussion grenade.

#235 Irtofu

Irtofu

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 216 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:05 PM

hmm, how can they have more a-speed then bourgs? when Last I checked, they didnt have any a-speed passives for arti skill tree besides that 10% right?and as far as I know crit atm does close to nothing and acc, meh? not sure how that really works cause last I checked even 3.3k acc misses raiders, but anyways back on topic for battle clerics.

Edited by Irtofu, 26 December 2010 - 03:06 PM.

#236 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 03:21 PM

80% aspeed passives, 90% acc passives. Gunbourgs respectively get 60% aspeed and 60% acc. Missing araider with 3.3k acc also is dependant on how much dodge they have, and even when you do hit acc increases skill damage anyway.

Edited by Phish, 26 December 2010 - 03:24 PM.

#237 Metaleux

Metaleux

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 345 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 December 2010 - 04:08 AM

The two stuns artisan stuns are the concussion grenade and concussive high explosive, both have seperate cooldowns. Gunbourgs have zulie stun and the concussion grenade.

Thx for clarifying it for me :angry: I've got an arti and did not even notice explosives were only for artisans xD

#238 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 28 December 2010 - 12:54 AM

suggestion:
Wand Smack Max level 9 1200-1300
Reliable
Effects:-30% dodge down -20% m-resistance
cooldown:dunno the exact time but (2-3more seconds then there stun ex: there stun =5sec's then this skill would be 8 or 7)
Description:Give a cleric a chance to fight a raider
Range:4meters.
random name but i would like to see this implemented it would be a melle atk so they could use it vs mages and raiders and everyone else..
your thoughts please?

#239 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 28 December 2010 - 02:27 AM

suggestion:
Wand Smack Max level 9 1200-1300
Reliable
Effects:-30% dodge down -20% m-resistance
cooldown:dunno the exact time but (2-3more seconds then there stun ex: there stun =5sec's then this skill would be 8 or 7)
Description:Give a cleric a chance to fight a raider
Range:4meters.
random name but i would like to see this implemented it would be a melle atk so they could use it vs mages and raiders and everyone else..
your thoughts please?

I dont know how a cleric can slap someone with a wand but guess it will do. I like the idea of the skill but it doesnt have to be a Weapon Attack (If weapon attack is what you meant by "melee attack") Making it Weap Attack will only lower the damage and we need a good dealing damage one so il say stick to Reliable Magic Attack, and i even hate how low the clerics weap range is that you need to get so close just to melee and then the skill above is 4m ._. (Maybe if the purpose of the skill is for raiders. Wth, its good i guess)

Edited by Soda, 28 December 2010 - 02:29 AM.

#240 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 04:49 PM

I dont know how a cleric can slap someone with a wand but guess it will do. I like the idea of the skill but it doesnt have to be a Weapon Attack (If weapon attack is what you meant by "melee attack") Making it Weap Attack will only lower the damage and we need a good dealing damage one so il say stick to Reliable Magic Attack, and i even hate how low the clerics weap range is that you need to get so close just to melee and then the skill above is 4m ._. (Maybe if the purpose of the skill is for raiders. Wth, its good i guess)

yeah i meant weapon attack and reason why i said that cause they say raiders have high m-defense so i thought that would do more damage.Yes it is meant for raiders cause of debuff or anyone that a cleric would want to land that debuff another reason why i said the weapon atttack is because of mages currently its Mages>Clerics 95% of the time and i think this will help out that problem.and the reason i chose 4m is cause i think thats higher then most or all weapon attacks (if its not them more meters on it)

#241 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 09:18 PM

omg yes! I would love to see that skill implented :]

#242 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

yeah i meant weapon attack and reason why i said that cause they say raiders have high m-defense so i thought that would do more damage.Yes it is meant for raiders cause of debuff or anyone that a cleric would want to land that debuff another reason why i said the weapon atttack is because of mages currently its Mages>Clerics 95% of the time and i think this will help out that problem.and the reason i chose 4m is cause i think thats higher then most or all weapon attacks (if its not them more meters on it)

Nah, Its the dodge that's making cleric's hits very weak. But since its a debuff prolly wont matter if its Magic Attack or Weap Attack.

+1 for the Skill ;p

#243 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:36 PM

I wouldnt mind a movement speed down status effect too if they dont plan to increase m-speed for cleric/mage

#244 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 10:51 AM

Nah, Its the dodge that's making cleric's hits very weak. But since its a debuff prolly wont matter if its Magic Attack or Weap Attack.

+1 for the Skill ;p

http://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif (mr.fish over there told me that its not the dodge its the m-def but thanks :angry:)

#245 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:11 AM

http://forums.warpportal.com/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif (mr.fish over there told me that its not the dodge its the m-def but thanks :D)

Adams r u sure? cause if im not mistaken Raider/Scouts have the same mdef as a bourg.. Not sure tho, and im hitting bourgs very decent. Either way its DODGE and Mdef :angry:

Edited by Soda, 29 December 2010 - 11:11 AM.

#246 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 11:16 AM

Adams r u sure? cause if im not mistaken Raider/Scouts have the same mdef as a bourg.. Not sure tho, and im hitting bourgs very decent. Either way its DODGE and Mdef :angry:

k dodge also :D

#247 Phish

Phish

• Members
  • 3564 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 01:28 PM

No they don't look at the armors. And if it were only dodge that was a problem then it wouldn't be impossible to kill another cleric.

#248 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 03:06 PM

No they don't look at the armors. And if it were only dodge that was a problem then it wouldn't be impossible to kill another cleric.

well he said m-def AND dodge.. which is why the debuff from the skill i made up it would take away both so u could pew pew (when theyre in range) u smash em and keep atking em

#249 Soda

Soda

Cleric Representative

• Members
  • 1188 posts
  • Location-Pee-lippines

Posted 29 December 2010 - 09:36 PM

Cause i was thinking its the Misses which makes the damage abit poop..
So.. Mdef as it is..

#250 twitch

twitch

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1404 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 03:33 PM

Cause i was thinking its the Misses which makes the damage abit poop..
So.. Mdef as it is..

clerics are only good vs champs :/ (Was meant for a bump)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users