Deep Sleep Lulaby - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 7 votes

Deep Sleep Lulaby

• Please log in to reply
96 replies to this topic

#51 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 31 May 2011 - 07:04 PM

Gears you ninja'd? lalala...

Oh yeah... that's why you started this thread coz ur having a hard time to do it now? woot woot!

hahahaha... nice. Unifans probably gonna stay up 8 hours later than us breaking his F5 button again.

Edited by veteran2003, 31 May 2011 - 07:10 PM.

#52 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:02 PM

its true, if gr its that common in ymir, the gms should add a ghost armor in the lucky boxess, no? if they are that common and cheap as you say

They are, there's probably more GR's than players on Ymir at this point lol. They run like 200-300m, tops.

#53 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:13 PM

They are, there's probably more GR's than players on Ymir at this point lol. They run like 200-300m, tops.

well thats too bad... coz in valk they cost like 3B-7B last time i checked

Edited by iCandy, 31 May 2011 - 08:15 PM.

#54 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:26 PM

Gears you ninja'd? lalala... :(

Oh yeah... that's why you started this thread coz ur having a hard time to do it now? woot woot!

hey my name is iCandy, i play on valk, and doesn't know how to read thread, keep assuming i ninja seal roll. do i even have a GX? cause that video shows a GX ninja the seal roll. and GR on ymir is prety cheap. 250m? maybe you valks should hunt stuff more then bot more. i only point out deep sleep can be used on dead people.

#55 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:41 PM

hey my name is iCandy, i play on valk, and doesn't know how to read thread, keep assuming i ninja seal roll. do i even have a GX? cause that video shows a GX ninja the seal roll. and GR on ymir is prety cheap. 250m? maybe you valks should hunt stuff more then bot more. i only point out deep sleep can be used on dead people.

Now tell me what are you gonna do if you're dead anyway?

#56 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

Now tell me what are you gonna do if you're dead anyway?

in GD i would like to res my self without being spam by deepsleep and wasted my tokens =p. by deep sleep, i mean skills that causes deep sleep.

deep sleep lullaby
Arrulo

now they disable token, theres no point even pointing it out anymore. smaller guild just got their chance to make god item way back to 0.01%.

Edited by Unifan, 31 May 2011 - 09:50 PM.

#57 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:58 PM

Now tell me what are you doing in GD? Don't tell me you're leveling coz GD exp is just plain crap. that's why im pushing for WoE 1.0 GD revamp.

Facts:
1) DSL can be dispelled by another Maestro/Wanderer. If you are rolling seals in a proper way, it is wise (if not a must) to bring a performer when doing it.
2) DSL can be dispelled by ABs on the coming kRO patch. so it is also wise to bring an AB when rolling seals once it gets implemented.

#58 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:06 PM

Now tell me what are you doing in GD? Don't tell me you're leveling coz GD exp is just plain crap. that's why im pushing for WoE 1.0 GD revamp.

Facts:
1) DSL can be dispelled by another Maestro/Wanderer. If you are rolling seals in a proper way, it is wise (if not a must) to bring a performer when doing it.
2) DSL can be dispelled by ABs on the coming kRO patch. so it is also wise to bring an AB when rolling seals once it gets implemented.

the thing that i do in GD is having a GD war. in Ymir, woe is prety much dead. animosity took over (congrats). yes it could be despelled by another maestro/wanderer. and your number 2 facts is still invalid. in valk might be diffrent. but in ymir is prety much guild that stacks with players and god items will win. Im asking the make it doesn't work on dead people, because i really want to res and teleport. but its imposible when you have 6 sorcs and 3 maestro, spaming deep sleep skills on my cells

#59 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:42 PM

Don't you have guildies to help you? I am sure if you bring along your guild you can do the same to the other. so its pretty much stalemate as i see it.

Even if you resu, teleport, when you go back without anyone to help you, you would still end up the same deep sleep state when you go near the other guild with 6 sorcs and 3 maestros

die, resu, teleport, go back to try to roll, sleep, die... this event would just go into a cycle if you don't have allies to help you even if given that DSL doesn't work on dead people.

Asking for DSL to be nerfed is just plain selfish and POINTLESS. It is one of the very few useful skill that performers have and having it nerfed just for your personal gain is just plain stu :(.

Edited by iCandy, 31 May 2011 - 10:57 PM.

#60 Wiggles

Wiggles

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 844 posts
  • Server:Ymir (Retired)

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:36 AM

is prety much guild that stacks with players and god items will win.

Well then stack your guild with players and god items.

Oh wait, noone will join your guild because you were a :( to everyone during Titans/Abyss.

#61 renouille

renouille

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 2448 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Server:retired

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:20 AM

My main gripe against deep sleep is the disabling of chat. Maybe it's just because of my experience with safety-critical systems (the ones where, if something fails, people can really die), but apart from a very few widely accepted cases, I strongly believe that as a matter of principle, you should never, ever hinder someone's ability to communicate.

Getting silenced for spamming? That's different--you have to be doing something bad for that to happen to you, and it's reasonable to argue that by doing so you temporarily forfeit the privilege of using a privately-owned communication medium. (Never mind that they went about it the wrong way, so against people who know what they're doing it's like it doesn't even exist.)

I've never been particularly fond of frenzy, but at least it's still something you have control over. If you don't like it, don't use it.

Deep sleep, though, gives other people control over when you can talk. Sure, you can avoid it (never go to any WoE or PVP maps), and if you think quickly enough you might realize you can use guild (maybe party too?) chat or private messages. Even so, I don't like it one bit, and I think anyone who implements this sort of abomination as a gameplay mechanic seriously needs to be smacked upside the head (if you'll pardon the strong language).

#62 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:22 AM

Well then stack your guild with players and god items.

Oh wait, noone will join your guild because you were a :( to everyone during Titans/Abyss.

+1 to this... to think Unifan is bragging that GR is soo damn cheap in Ymir and now QQing because the other guild has god items... hmm... kinda contradicting his statements... :)

#63 Fibrizzo

Fibrizzo

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationA Coruña/Galicia/Spain

Posted 01 June 2011 - 03:34 AM

I think that more than a nerf the skill needs a way to counter.

Archbishops still exist ingame.

#64 Viri

Viri

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6295 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 05:34 AM

+1 to this... to think Unifan is bragging that GR is soo damn cheap in Ymir and now QQing because the other guild has god items... hmm... kinda contradicting his statements... :)

I don't think you understand how much of a throwaway item GR is on ymir. People get annoyed when they open an oca and get a GR these days. No one wants that :(.

#65 veteran2003

veteran2003

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 253 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

Hi, my name is Unifan, and I have melanoma. My parents bought me megs as my dying wish.

#66 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:19 AM

I don't think you understand how much of a throwaway item GR is on ymir. People get annoyed when they open an oca and get a GR these days. No one wants that :(.

I don't think that is the same on valk. Annoyed when get a GR on oca? wth..? You must be high.
Spoiler

And no, i dont think should be a good idea nerfing DSL considering is BAD for woe pvp unless is 1 vs 1 is not that unbalanced.
The skill got some bugs and i do think those should be fixed, like sleeping npc's and sleeping dead players, and it shouldnt affect party members that is just retard, the skill is bad on woe, pvp, and cant be used on pvm.

Edited by FiskBlack, 01 June 2011 - 08:21 AM.

#67 Yanzan

Yanzan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 161 posts
  • LocationNew Jersey.
  • Server:Valk

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:07 PM

Wow you guys like to dance around the topic alot, I think I read a whole page that had nothing to do with this skill.

But yes I think common sense is needed here.

edit: some of you guys need it more then others.

Edited by Yanzan, 01 June 2011 - 01:08 PM.

#68 Sapphic

Sapphic

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 2660 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 01:45 PM

GR is pretty much considered standard gear that everyone has in Ymir. Who said anything about Valk? To be fair, if I got a GR, I'd be like OH BOY, it's going to be fun trying to sell this garbage.

#69 Mefistofeles

Mefistofeles

Too Legit To Quit

• Members - No Sig
  • 1281 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:05 PM

mandragora howling too, but its completly usless, becouse it doenst hurt anyone....

#70 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 01 June 2011 - 02:31 PM

Pretty sure OCA rates are messed up.

Posted Image

#71 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 08:55 PM

DSL got nerfed just because of this thread? oh c'mon!

PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE GIVING FEEDBACK

#72 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

Deep sleep vs Curse circle

What bother me most in Woe is curse circle

http://youtu.be/AD_K_EYZFnc

#73 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 09:19 PM

thanks GM ^________________^

#74 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:48 PM

thanks GM ^________________^

Wow i can sense that youre the only one who is really happy with this nerf... tsk tsk

Edited by iCandy, 03 June 2011 - 05:53 PM.

#75 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:54 PM

Wow i can see youre really happy with this nerf... tsk tsk

There is something that bother me a lot, instead of disabling the skill on GD why dont fix the glitch/bug?
Making useless those skills is really sad, why having skills if you cant use them?
Nerf/Fixing skills is something but diable them is something horrible. At least that is what i think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users