Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:55 AM

I wish shields could be slotted just like in iRose. Characters look so much cooler with gems on both sides...

[Edit]I just want to add implementing this would not necessarily unbalance the game as it already existed and was fine back then.

Edited by Zayin, 25 June 2011 - 08:13 PM.

#2 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:59 AM

Stop with the nonsense that you have with the private server ... its a little overboard with you suggesting all this private server stuff. As I recall there were never have been off hand gemmed item ever on this server.

#3 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:00 AM

The official iRose wasn't a private server, and it's not because something has not been implemented that it's a bad idea Oo.

Edited by Zayin, 25 June 2011 - 09:00 AM.

#4 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:05 AM

I am not going to argue with you on all this "non-existent" on legit Rose server stuff. Look back at all your topics and post is mostly trying to implement private server stuff into this server is not going to happen. Stop mixing up with what you "thought" its this server and the private server you play on.

#5 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:12 AM

I don't play on a private server, I'm only playing here. I simply hope this server can improve since I plan on staying for a long time. Moreover, some private servers do have original content. Nothing prevents the official one to find inspiration there. The devs won't implement the idea if they don't like it, that's all.

Don't like my suggestions if you want to, but please keep your nonsense to yourself. How ironical.

#6 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:18 AM

I came visit because of this mail :)! I had been playing on a private server for years and got sick of it so I stopped playing. A few months later, I wanna try it here -_-.

Sure ... Your word has so much creditability to it I am speechless.

#7 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 09:21 AM

Sure ... Your word has so much creditability to it I am speechless.

Learn how to read English. I had been playing, but I'm not playing now lol!

#8 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:16 AM

Learn how to type first, and I quote "I don't play on a private server" nothing about "current or the past".

Edited by HellGuardian, 25 June 2011 - 10:17 AM.

#9 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 25 June 2011 - 10:41 AM

So we should have gems in shields just cause it looks cool? lol...

Disagree for a simple reason: it would be unfair that 1h weapon classes could carry 6 gems at once (3 jewelry, weapon, chest, shield), while 2handed weapon classes could only carry 5.

#10 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 25 June 2011 - 01:28 PM

I have 2 say that slotting a shield is stupid but copying some ideas from the Psevers isnt, ever wondered y the other servers have more players than us?

#11 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:13 PM

Obviously, the stats with more gems would need to be checked to see if the game would be balanced. It was fine before, but I can't say anything about Rose evo.

Learn how to type first, and I quote "I don't play on a private server" nothing about "current or the past".

The meaning is "I don't play in general around these days". It seems obvious to me. Otherwise I would have written, I've never played/I had never played on a private server. It was even more obvious with the second part of the sentence *sigh*.

#12 ThunderBug

ThunderBug

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 25 June 2011 - 02:48 PM

Gems in shields?? dont u think that would make anything with shield/magic tool having a HUGE advantage?
imagine a Knight with an extra D7 or PO7, unfair much?
or a Cleric with an extra P7, D7, or T7 or whatever

#13 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 03:30 PM

I don't think this is a bad idea actually. How many clerics and knights do you actually see playing? Not as much as other classes for sure. Its because they are quite crap compared to the other classes. A knight could use the extra AP. The extra PO7 on a knight isn't going to do much because after a certain amount, the damage vs defense scale is messed up. Only use I see for a cleric is an extra T7 for better buffs/heals. A battle cleric can use a D7 for more AP but how many of them are actually out there? Not many because of the same reason not many people play knight! THEY SUCK.

#14 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:18 PM

I am not going to argue with you on all this "non-existent" on legit Rose server stuff. Look back at all your topics and post is mostly trying to implement private server stuff into this server is not going to happen. Stop mixing up with what you "thought" its this server and the private server you play on.

um, tell me how much info you really know about private servers and their items, for one, if you have been around long enough, you would know that there is private server items in this game already. Stop bashing people if you have no idea what you are talking about, he is just trying to bring up a point/idea. If you don't like it, just -1 his post, no need for all the extra comments.

#15 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 25 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

I don't think this is a bad idea actually. How many clerics and knights do you actually see playing? Not as much as other classes for sure. Its because they are quite crap compared to the other classes. A knight could use the extra AP. The extra PO7 on a knight isn't going to do much because after a certain amount, the damage vs defense scale is messed up. Only use I see for a cleric is an extra T7 for better buffs/heals. A battle cleric can use a D7 for more AP but how many of them are actually out there? Not many because of the same reason not many people play knight! THEY SUCK.

Clerics and knight aren't crap at all. On the contrary, they work perfectly as intended by the original description of classes.

Knights are tankers, they arent supposed to have high ap, but they tank and taunt enemies to prevent allies from dying.

Clerics are crap? Lol wow...Dunno about you, but the clerics in my clan can heal tank and run at the same time without dying...Not gonna talk about battle clerics, the cleric class itself isn't supposed to be a killing machine, and that being said, I see some battle clerics doing fairly well in uw.

#16 tythemuss

tythemuss

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1112 posts
  • Server:Leonis / Draco

Posted 25 June 2011 - 05:15 PM

Only good thing about being a knight is u can tank 1-2 ppl while potting and not die, bad thing is u cant kill them either :/

#17 HellGuardian

HellGuardian

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1270 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 07:56 PM

um, tell me how much info you really know about private servers and their items, for one, if you have been around long enough, you would know that there is private server items in this game already. Stop bashing people if you have no idea what you are talking about, he is just trying to bring up a point/idea. If you don't like it, just -1 his post, no need for all the extra comments.

If you know what you are talking about please enlighten me and instead typing with all your "extra comment". You are doing exactly the same, kettle calling the pot black.

If you have so much time, go through his post and see how many thing that he brag about how awesome and knowledgable he is with rose but he is talking out of his ass all relating to private server.

Anyway, comment on this thread stop here for me. Go ahead and continue to be ignorant cuz it's an absolute blessing.

#18 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:01 PM

Clerics and knight aren't crap at all. On the contrary, they work perfectly as intended by the original description of classes.

Knights are tankers, they arent supposed to have high ap, but they tank and taunt enemies to prevent allies from dying.

Clerics are crap? Lol wow...Dunno about you, but the clerics in my clan can heal tank and run at the same time without dying...Not gonna talk about battle clerics, the cleric class itself isn't supposed to be a killing machine, and that being said, I see some battle clerics doing fairly well in uw.

The original description of classes are out of date by years lol... All im saying is that knight and clerics could do with an extra boost. Think about how much a gem 7 would actually give. An extra gem 7 would not make those classes a "killing machine"

#19 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 08:12 PM

Gems in shields?? dont u think that would make anything with shield/magic tool having a HUGE advantage?
imagine a Knight with an extra D7 or PO7, unfair much?
or a Cleric with an extra P7, D7, or T7 or whatever

I don't know if adding gems in shields would unbalance the game, but it existed in iRose (the first version of Rose) so it might be fine. Tests and calculations would have to be done for sure.

If you have so much time, go through his post and see how many thing that he brag about how awesome and knowledgable he is with rose but he is talking out of his ass all relating to private server.

Anyway, comment on this thread stop here for me. Go ahead and continue to be ignorant cuz it's an absolute blessing.

First, I am a she, thank you. Second, I never brag. All I've been doing on these forums so far is help players on the tech support as much I could, comment about stuff, ask questions and suggest ideas. When I'm talking about iRose or private servers, that's because it's the only reference I have. This is also to explain I'm not new to Rose (I've been playing for 4 years now I believe), even though I'm new to Rose Evo. I'm not pro at all about that game, but I know more than the basics and I happen to be interested by the program itself. That's all. I wonder why you have something so serious against me, I've not done anything to you.

I also want to add I enjoy suggesting stuff I miss from other servers because I believe the official server should be the best one of all :).

Edited by Zayin, 25 June 2011 - 08:17 PM.

#20 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:31 PM

If you know what you are talking about please enlighten me and instead typing with all your "extra comment". You are doing exactly the same, kettle calling the pot black.

The jabberwalk shield and the tortoise backshield was originally developed for a private server by a community member "coffeecup". Now you can excuse yourself from this thread, Kthxbai.

#21 Icrafttofu

Icrafttofu

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:36 PM

You cannot go be the original descriptions of things anymore, if this was how things worked, then you would not see battle artisan and also I am not sure what knight you are referring to, but now days I don't see knights doing much of that "tanking" you are referring to. A mage alone can kill a knight, so I dont know how much of a "tank" that is.

#22 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:31 AM

The original description of classes are out of date by years lol... All im saying is that knight and clerics could do with an extra boost. Think about how much a gem 7 would actually give. An extra gem 7 would not make those classes a "killing machine"

An extra gem wouldn't give them a boost. It would just make things unfair. Balancing the skills would give them a boost.

#23 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:45 AM

An extra gem wouldn't give them a boost. It would just make things unfair. Balancing the skills would give them a boost.

I don't see how an extra gem would make it unfair when offhands can get extra stats via crafting or using reroll hammers.

#24 Gojio

Gojio

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5553 posts
  • LocationPastaland

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

I don't see how an extra gem would make it unfair when offhands can get extra stats via crafting or using reroll hammers.

So you're saying 30 ap stat equals a D7?

#25 None

None

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:56 AM

So you're saying 30 ap stat equals a D7?

No as I said before, it would give knights and cleric a boost, also crafters would be able to get more con/sen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users