Where are all the WoE guilds?!?! - Page 10 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Where are all the WoE guilds?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#226 sara

sara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 28 June 2011 - 11:23 PM

married? to whom?

en·gage·ment (n-gjmnt)
n.
1. The act of engaging or the state of being engaged.
2. Betrothal.
3. Something that serves to engage; a pledge.
4. A promise or agreement to be at a particular place at a particular time.
a. Employment, especially for a specified time.
b. A specific, often limited, period of employment.
6. A hostile encounter; a battle.
7. The condition of being in gear.
Synonyms: engagement, appointment, assignation, date1, rendezvous, tryst
These nouns denote a commitment to appear at a certain time and place: a business engagement; a dental appointment; a secret assignation; a date to play tennis; a rendezvous of agents at the border; a lovers' tryst.

#227 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:33 AM

Have you seen woe what happened in woe today? Immaculate and Oddysey are fighting these what you call big guilds and they did great considering you even label Immaculate as mid-level guild. Where's your contribution to WOE to make it more interesting? Do something rather than keeping on blabbing about ohh we're just gonna get deep fried by big guilds. /pif

Seriously though, my guild's nowhere near Immaculate's level. To which I've already highlighted this issue in one of my earlier posts, in which you replied to as well. I don't see why you think my guild can contribute something to resist against guilds like Unbound or Jinx. Even Immaculate's guild average and attendance is far beyond mine.

Yeah, I haven't played WoE2.0 in a long time now. Had a research paper to catch up on today for my Summer B course. /spin Looking at choobs though, I could guess that Jinx was either fighting Valk for the most part on their own or they merged with Remake. As sara says, it meant Jinx was attempting to keep Valk busy that entire WoE. As for Odyssey, a few of the people in my guild tend to temp-join Odyssey for WoE2.0. So they get a slight boost in attendance on days like this. I must say, Odyssey supplies decently from last I heard.

http://choobs.org/valkwoe2/timeline

I know Loki Fragment got pummeled judging from the stats. Though they normally get pummeled anyways for their average lower guild level and attendance. In terms of power, I'd say my guild's only slightly better than them in terms of average attendance and levels. When you have a cramped scene with 6 guilds like those, I'd say my guild wouldn't have stood a chance if we were to WoE2.0. WoE1.0's more spread out, so thus it felt like there were more empty forts. As pathetic as that sounds, it's the reason why we're still active in 1.0. You're talking about 10 castles in WoE2.0 as compared to 20 castles in WoE1.0 here.

#228 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:39 AM

http://choobs.org/ymirwoe2/index

ymirs woe is dead too =(

#229 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:40 PM

Thanks for the Great WoE yesterday!! Hopefully Saturday's WoE will be even better. For some reason, I fot this feeling that a few of the guilds out there are out to prove themselves.

It's still not too late for the mid sized guilds to band together as allies for a common goal!!

PS. I hear there are cookies under the Emp in Brit 3.

#230 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:42 PM

I am looking forward for those new 150ers WOE this comin Sat... /rice

#231 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:22 PM

I really do hope they ban you because of how big your stupid ass signature is.

#232 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 29 June 2011 - 09:58 PM

Thanks for the Great WoE yesterday!! Hopefully Saturday's WoE will be even better. For some reason, I fot this feeling that a few of the guilds out there are out to prove themselves.

It's still not too late for the mid sized guilds to band together as allies for a common goal!!

PS. I hear there are cookies under the Emp in Brit 3.

Cookies you say??!?!?....Guess ima have to head over there and check it out hehe.

#233 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 29 June 2011 - 10:59 PM

stop talking

#234 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 11:44 PM

Cookies you say??!?!?....Guess ima have to head over there and check it out hehe.

Baked fresh every saturday before woe starts. =) although I'm starting to forget if its Brit 2 or 3 that I leave them in. I'll just bake an extra batch and put them in both.

@Hayroh: its going to be interesting to see how these fresh 150's perform since they can't play the" were lower level than you" card anymore. Although I'm pretty sure they'll find new excuses (+9000 Kvm weapons, slotted god items, god poing blessings, etc.....)

#235 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:28 AM

Baked fresh every saturday before woe starts. =) although I'm starting to forget if its Brit 2 or 3 that I leave them in. I'll just bake an extra batch and put them in both.

@Hayroh: its going to be interesting to see how these fresh 150's perform since they can't play the" were lower level than you" card anymore. Although I'm pretty sure they'll find new excuses (+9000 Kvm weapons, slotted god items, god poing blessings, etc.....)

LOL +9,000 KVMS /rice ;-D btw lemme share u guys what happened last minutes of my WOE w/Unbound...

Attacking Nithafjoll 3 Guild Castle... /gg

BGM: Breaking Out by X Funk

Last minutes of siege... My RG breaking through the walls with guildies... /gg

BGM: An Exploded Implosion/Freefall by Musicshake

Grats to all 150s in the server and see ya all this coming WOE. /no1

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 30 June 2011 - 01:25 AM.

#236 Zeca

Zeca

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 547 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 01:54 AM

wow i didnt think it could get worse than your last video, but obviously i was wrong!

#237 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:01 AM

wow i didnt think it could get worse than your last video, but obviously i was wrong!

o.O LOL! /gg

#238 kiddomaddo

kiddomaddo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 510 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 02:38 AM

Hello,

We(Immaculate) had a good time last WoE 2 attacking(if you can call it that) the VaIkyrie castle on the Valfreja map. Even though the maximum we managed was to destroy the guardian stones. It was different from what we normally do and was fun, but was quite expensive since we had to supply ales to the members.
I do hope we can have similar sieges(not very often) as it might lead to the overall growth/experience of our guild.

Thank you.

#239 Xerloris

Xerloris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:03 AM

In all seriousness, those videos are so aweful I cannot even believe it. Stop spending time killing afk players and buy some speed pots.

#240 Dukeares

Dukeares

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1113 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:31 AM

Is it me or no one here seen to remember how broken is woe atm becouse of the 3rd class broken skill...?? RANGE gfist GOH,Exceed break bug,and broken Status effect ie , Dazzel etc....

#241 Unifan

Unifan

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 711 posts
  • Server:Private Server

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:38 AM

man that vid is prety bad i gotta be honest. why do ppl in valk use Magnetic Earth? skill is terrible in renewal. and renewal isn't broken, there is no such thing as range gfist, GoH is not that powerfull at all during woe, yes exceed break i have to admit is broken, but the other skills there is always something to get around it. L2P

Edited by Unifan, 30 June 2011 - 05:40 AM.

#242 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:50 AM

man that vid is prety bad i gotta be honest. why do ppl in valk use Magnetic Earth? skill is terrible in renewal. and renewal isn't broken, there is no such thing as range gfist, GoH is not that powerfull at all during woe, yes exceed break i have to admit is broken, but the other skills there is always something to get around it. L2P

I believe, that "ranged Gfist" is because position lag that makes you look far from the Sura while is the other way around...

It happen to me last Tuesday... I guess that's something quite common on Valk...

#243 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:49 AM

why do some of you say looking forward to seeing the new 150s and how they perform when you yourselves cant even perform that well on a 150 you've had for many months

#244 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

why do some of you say looking forward to seeing the new 150s and how they perform when you yourselves cant even perform that well on a 150 you've had for many months

that sounds kind of arrogant and condescending

#245 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:29 AM

We are nothing alone but our teamwork ROCKS! It is what it is, suck it up. :dunno:

#246 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:30 AM

that sounds kind of arrogant and condescending

Sure does, but I guess that's just the way he is. I honestly can't tell if he's referring to me or Hayroh, but either way, I like being a noobie 150 doing dumb ass things. The day I turn pro in this game is the day everyone else quits :dunno:

#247 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:34 AM

Being pro at an mmorpg is like being pro at backyard L.A.R.P.ing.

#248 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:40 AM

Being pro at an mmorpg is like being pro at backyard L.A.R.P.ing.

That's waaaaaaaay too pro for me.

#249 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:41 AM

We are nothing alone but our teamwork ROCKS! It is what it is, suck it up. :dunno:

I gotta say at least you guys know how to move in groups unlike some people that just rush in *stares at team*

#250 Chipotle

Chipotle

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1146 posts
  • LocationProntera back alley
  • Server:Classic Loki

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:43 AM

Why has this dumb thread not been frozen yet. Better yet.. move it to a troll section. :dunno:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users