Where are all the WoE guilds?!?! - Page 12 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Where are all the WoE guilds?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#276 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:31 PM

yo andini, giga, three kawaii friends?

#277 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:45 PM

on sat sure

#278 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 30 June 2011 - 03:58 PM

yo andini, giga, three kawaii friends?

on sat sure

Spoiler

#279 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 30 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

11x cant beat a 150 if they both have ales, nuff said

yea im qqing about poeple potting ales, so what?

Edited by JAYRAD, 30 June 2011 - 05:51 PM.

#280 HRdevil

HRdevil

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1165 posts
  • LocationMassachusets
  • Server:IRO Valkyrie

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:32 PM

I was solo defending some pront castle. You were using parry, so didn't have cranial for the hits that connected. I was not using any god items, but did have SB-specific stat build with +9 KvM spear and 2x medal of honor, with bless scroll, kafra foods, wug blood -_-tail, savage meat, turisus rune, asir rune. I sometimes use megs, but often dual cliented a genetic that (in that woe) was been using them instead.

I have though about the specific SB build + Food + KVM but a normal player wouldn't go through all that hassle and use foods in woe, just a few selected pros. Thanks to the recent changes getting a KVM weapon is fairly easy now as how it was before.

When I'm on an emp I usually switch gears and go into agi mode with a 2 handed sword to attack faster but for my surprise you were there :P

Now, where are all the woe guilds? They're just farming eco thinking they're going to be the best in some way and forget the whole point of this game... Having fun. Only a select few wants to entertain Valk and Smokies while the others are just farming eco.

#281 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:35 PM

In all seriousness, those videos are so aweful I cannot even believe it. Stop spending time killing afk players and buy some speed pots.

I dont need to be serious in a WOE with a horrible population that is why I only depend to slim pots from my guild. And about those AFK players Ive been hitting, its only for fun coz really theres nothing much to do... /swt

Maybe til now, this was the last WOE Ive been with many ppl... Hope we can have future WOEs again w/bunch of ppl like this...

#282 FiskBlack

FiskBlack

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 742 posts
  • LocationMexico, Campeche

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:39 PM

I dont need to be serious in a WOE with a horrible population that is why I only depend to slim pots from my guild. And about those AFK players Ive been hitting, its only for fun coz really theres nothing much to do... /swt

Maybe til now, this was the last WOE Ive been with many ppl... Hope we can have future WOEs again w/bunch of ppl like this...

It' because WoE is obviously broken, GM's don't leave this too much time broken, you are already losing too many players.
If this keep more time, iRO will die in a soon future, you all should know why is not even worth to try WoE this days.

Edited by FiskBlack, 30 June 2011 - 06:40 PM.

#283 Dionizy

Dionizy

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

rofl

#284 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 June 2011 - 06:47 PM

I <3 this thread. It's just entertaining to read and builds tension amongst the various parties involved to maybe get see an epic WoE this saturday.

#285 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:02 PM

Now, where are all the woe guilds? They're just farming eco thinking they're going to be the best in some way and forget the whole point of this game... Having fun. Only a select few wants to entertain Valk and Smokies while the others are just farming eco.

Somehow I think you're right that most mid level guilds are pre-occupied trying to econ their forts. Been seeing a lot more god pieces on the market from these guilds these days.

I wouldn't go as far as saying only a select few want to "entertain" valk/Smokies, as we're not in any way superior to others where we have fun at the expense of others. It's more like only a few want to come have a great time in a somewhat challenging GvG combat where we can both grow and develop our strategic and tactical skills in this game.

#286 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:06 PM

GVG in renewal will not work until neutral barrier is buffed and the april 13 skill changes are put in. and even then.

#287 JAYRAD

JAYRAD

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 421 posts
  • Server:the one with the bots

Posted 30 June 2011 - 08:27 PM

i like how in this whole thread unbound has been speaking on behalf of valk and several people from valk have chimed in and not said a single thing about what unbound has been saying on their behalf.

what does this tell you unbound? rofl

#288 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:18 PM

We want action, but its just that everyone, I mean most ppl are quitting WOE and less guilds sieging... /e5 WOE is actually dying...

#289 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:28 PM

i like how in this whole thread unbound has been speaking on behalf of valk and several people from valk have chimed in and not said a single thing about what unbound has been saying on their behalf.

what does this tell you unbound? rofl

whats your point? stop questioning unbound if u dont want our people posting and defending our guild name! what about your guild? say something about it i wanna know what guild you are with

Edited by slaves, 30 June 2011 - 09:28 PM.

#290 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 30 June 2011 - 09:57 PM

:P disgruntled former Guildie?
lol pretty nice woe videos :P

#291 Alorien

Alorien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:24 PM

Budd, what have you done? RO had almost reached world peace, then you posted this thread and stirred up old rivalries and helped create new ones. D:

#292 Clogon

Clogon

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1621 posts
  • Server:Ygg

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:51 PM

Budd, what have you done? RO had almost reached world peace, then you posted this thread and stirred up old rivalries and helped create new ones. D:

Peace via a totalitarian rule... I don't think anyone would enjoy that. =/

#293 SirDillhole

SirDillhole

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:01 AM

I'm not in any position to say what the guilds in this thread has to do with their WoEs, in fact I'm not even in the same server. But one thing is for sure though, there is a lot of hostility between the people that has been posting in this thread. Whether it be one on one, guild vs guild, party vs party, class vs class, whatever it is, it's your guys' business...

Since nothing can be done about this, why not have an Alliance vs Alliance in ONE fort? Make it interesting too, no God Items. So things can kind of be equal (apart from the WoE turn out that the guilds gets), and finally show who's better than who and who sucks more.

This is just an idea that maybe Valk guilds should do and maybe keep a score? :P

#294 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:06 AM

server vs server no god items or mvp cards :P

#295 Alorien

Alorien

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

Peace via a totalitarian rule... I don't think anyone would enjoy that. =/

Seemed more like peace due to people not caring anymore. But then last Tuesday guilds returned I'd been told had quit. And even Immaculate came to hit Valkyrie for fun. All in all, I had a blast.
Let's keep hating each other for silly reasons and keep WoE fun. :3

#296 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 01 July 2011 - 12:48 AM

Im not into any rivalry but with the new 150ers from prev event, I wanna see em in WOE coz as what someone said before; Excuses before like "We are lower level, not much usable skill, low job level, etc." NOW IS THE TIME TO CLASH WITH THOSE AURAS! /meh

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 01 July 2011 - 02:23 AM.

#297 cRoc

cRoc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 246 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:23 AM

It's fun how you complain about mid sized guild of just trying to farm god items, and not attacking you, when you are doing the exact same. At least the mid sized guilds arent annoying....

#298 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

It's fun how you complain about mid sized guild of just trying to farm god items, and not attacking you, when you are doing the exact same. At least the mid sized guilds arent annoying....

Big sized Guilds do it with style :P

#299 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 01 July 2011 - 10:42 AM

whats your point? stop questioning unbound if u dont want our people posting and defending our guild name! what about your guild? say something about it i wanna know what guild you are with

He's from Jinx. xD

#300 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 01 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

This thread is getting more retarded everytime... Quit QQing already, stop the hate, iRO is just a f[_]cking game.

And to my people Unbound, please stop replying already.

P.S. Unbound
Imma WoE tom.. haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users