Where are all the WoE guilds?!?! - Page 6 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Where are all the WoE guilds?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#126 ynazh

ynazh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:17 PM

UH broke their alliance with Jinx because they felt they were being slaved around by Jinx's alliance. Note that on the day they broke away, someone from UH went to Jinx's guildspot and put up a chat saying "We're no slaves to Jinx."

Trust me, if my linker were a recaller you guys would have been -_-ed. xD There was literally nobody active inside that emp during that time lol! I know I had fun messing with you guys though. :( I normally mess around during the first half of WoE since there's so many empty castles nowadays until the end of WoE.

No, you guys were just bad. The only improvement in skill that I've seen from the majority of your players was starting from when you guys were being taught by the Valk alliance how to play better in WoE. During those times though, not everyone in said large-scale alliance was 140+. Nowadays you see more lv140+. There's a difference between levels back then and now. Due take note of that.

ynazh seems to give off that vibe saying you guys are one of the best through teamwork. Get it through your heads that teamwork doesn't count if you're a 9-10 person guild going up against a large 30+ person guild full of lv140+ characters. This is also considering that the said 9-10 person guild isn't even lv140+ yet.

same reason we broke alliance with rambo. They asked for help and threatened to fight us if we don't help. Err...help means what nowadays? O.o

How many members were you supposed to recall if you had the chance? And why didn't you...? :mellow:

We've been taking up to 3 castles per WOE before we joined the valk alliance if you haven't noticed =) Xo yeah...3 castles is bad I guess given our low levels and noobness at that time. We do admit a lot of our members learned how to play WOE better after seeing how smokies and valk play. Of all the time we've been in this alliance the only thing they taught us how to do was were to position ourselves during WOE. Other learned skill came from fighting different guilds and seeing how the big guilds defend.

and kudos to epic mediocrity for defending his guild. Underdogs always gets bullied, everyone will think you're just noob...you guys need to prove to all the big guilds that you can do it. We know you guys are getting stronger and doing better things other guilds just like to talk about but don't really do.

#127 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 June 2011 - 04:49 PM

Valk and Jinx may be strong but i will still fight them regardless of their strength with or without the rest of my guild. Ive been in underdog guilds since i hit the WoE scene and i like fighting the stronger guilds. If WoE was too easy then thered be no point in it which im assuming budd is getting at when he posted this topic. Itll just be stale and boring and the only reason to actually do it would be to make god items. And personally i think we could fight kind of evenly with just valk if we coordinated it right but with unbound there we cant do much because we have to weed through the cannon fodder to get to the big boys. I would love to fight with just valk one day but thats probably not the opinion of the rest of my guild since obviously they are strong.

You think youre good? going inside a fort alone and messing around? youre just a comedian trying to be tough going inside and shadow form anyone! lol at u! :mellow:

Like Budd said go form a good one and step up!

Edited by slaves, 27 June 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#128 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:09 PM

You think youre good? going inside a fort alone and messing around? youre just a comedian trying to be tough going inside and shadow form anyone! lol at u! :mellow:

chill out br0, unbound is nothing special. id watch out because thier next move might be getting rid of you and your guild!

#129 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:11 PM

I have never said i was good, im sure i am one of the noobiest players in this game. But if your refering to 6/21 i wasnt acting tough im not sure if you saw that i stayed alive for quite a while and dropping people along the way. There were several shadow chasers in there that could have disabled me with ignorance but none did and i just kept forming and forming. And im not quite sure what you mean by calling me a comedian...

#130 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:13 PM

chill out br0, unbound is nothing special. id watch out because thier next move might be getting rid of you and your guild!

he wants to start something dude!
we know what is our place and capabilities! and whatever decision the alliance make is all good.. we did our role in woe thats all!

#131 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:20 PM

he wants to start something dude!
we know what is our place and capabilities! and whatever decision the alliance make is all good.. we did our role in woe thats all!

I am not here to start something i was just simply stating my observation of your guild. Hayroh pheks you and a few others are in the handful of people that i mentioned that are good but to be honost the rest arnt. If you take that as an insult so be it but it was not ment to be one, merely an observation.

#132 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:26 PM

I am not here to start something i was just simply stating my observation of your guild. Hayroh pheks you and a few others are in the handful of people that i mentioned that are good but to be honost the rest arnt. If you take that as an insult so be it but it was not ment to be one, merely an observation.

We`ve seen how you act every woe! back then when we are in solo mode youve been a problem.. we acknowledged your good skills! my bad then if i misunderstood!.. i hope you can make your whole guild like you :mellow:

#133 jax5

jax5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

Eh eh em.....

I'd like to see one of you "Expert Strategists" lead some RANDOM GUILD (Say Critical Acclaim or Asgard Kingdom or something) past Valk + Unbound alliance. I noticed you missed that part.

And what was the point of your post and its implication? Sarcasm? Condescension?

You are implying it's not possible for a random guild (your examples being Critical Acclaim and Asgard Kingdom) to break a valk + unbound alliance choke. Why? The tactic I suggested seems like it'd be a lot more effective then "everyone just rush now." Coordination and leadership are hard, especially when some have placed limits on themselves to prevent their change or improvement, but that doesn't mean growth is impossible.

Your post only implies that there isn't much hope. A defeatist attitude is a great way to self-fulfill a prophecy.

#134 cybernetic

cybernetic

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2300 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:29 PM

And what was the point of your post and its implication? Sarcasm? Condescension?

You are implying it's not possible for a random guild (your examples being Critical Acclaim and Asgard Kingdom) to break a valk + unbound alliance choke. Why? The tactic I suggested seems like it'd be a lot more effective then "everyone just rush now." Coordination and leadership are hard, especially when some have placed limits on themselves to prevent their change or improvement, but that doesn't mean growth is impossible.

Your post only implies that there isn't much hope. A defeatist attitude is a great way to self-fulfill a prophecy.

we should totally start a guild together with tariq.

#135 ynazh

ynazh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:30 PM

all guilds have newbies. So what? they're all learning. If they're not, they're not supposed to be in any WOE guild, it's just a waste of supply.

#136 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:33 PM

We`ve seen how you act every woe! back then when we are in solo mode youve been a problem.. we acknowledged your good skills! my bad then if i misunderstood!.. i hope you can make your whole guild like you :mellow:

Yeah yall are good too id like to have a match with just us vs you someday.

#137 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:40 PM

So... does this means this coming WoE is gonna be full of battles?

#138 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:41 PM

ill woe with you cyber

#139 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 05:43 PM

I hope tomorrows woe is full of more actual fighting than just breaking forts back and forth. I think everyone should try and attack valks main fort its not like theres much to lose.

#140 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:03 PM

I hope tomorrows woe is full of more actual fighting than just breaking forts back and forth. I think everyone should try and attack valks main fort its not like theres much to lose.

Yes please?

#141 sara

sara

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 123 posts
  • LocationNeverland
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

Unbound only have 30-40 online for 1.0 lesser on 2.0. Don't you have to wipe them out first even with their numbers before you can say your any better? Remake did it to them. LOL on this!

Epic! But still you haven't dis-banned/merge with other guilds having just 9-10 active members and haven't made any progress of getting stronger. Isn't that exactly what pride is? You can't run a guild by yourself, you need people to help you out. That's how remake/rambo/jinx/valk/smokies/unbound etc. do it.

jinx/unbound/immaculate etc is a merger thats why they got stronger. Think about it!

Jinx is not a merger.. we merely changed names from Serenity -> Aesir -> Jinx because the leader either quit or did not want to be recaller anymore.

#142 DarkFrame

DarkFrame

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:45 PM

If your guild have a lot of god items, MVP cards and get bore.
Why don't you stop using those god item in woe and use pure skills to fight other guild.

It would be fun. Right.

Oh wait. Then you afraid of losing, which not fun. =='

#143 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 27 June 2011 - 06:59 PM

Damn. I totally missed the action on this thread.I was busy leveling my LEVEL 41 Martial Artist on EE. Hahaahaha. I didnt play last 3 WoEs, YES SURA made me quit as a gX. WoE is broken. The more ALES you got the more chances of winning. Leveling is stupid too, coz of imbalance skills.

I say, disable the ability to spam potions in WoE and have them like 3-5 secs COOLDOWN. Better yet disable potion spamming ingame. That what makes other games so AWESOME!!! Gonna rely on the healer and ur killing capabilities. I wanna hear on vent something like "heal me b1aaatch!"

I remembered meeting "Pheks and his members" plus "Baco and his members" back in APR 2010. Theyre like 15+ people per guild. No personal vent, no level 99 characters, no anything. But they got something for me to befriend with them, they have same goal. Not to be on top or anything, not to fight this or that guild, non of that crap. They merged so they can have fun together playing this game. I was planning to join Valk, Rambo Crew, Aesir, etc.. Those big guilds (BIG = old, first, got all of the ;) to WoE"). But, i kinda see how a newly built guild will go from 0 to something.

Unbound, is not a strong guild. As a matter of fact we still have this kind of WoE supplies. 600 Slims or 800 Mastelas, 100-200 Strawberry, EDPs, a total of 800 Bombs distributed to x number of bombers we have and some gems. Most of us are just friendly, well kinda. We also got our individual unique skills, theres a Video Maker, Graphic Designer, Web Designer, Nurse, Soldiers, Jokers, hard workers, more jokers and love teams!!!! :mellow: :(

I myself helped out most of the members.. I supplied these and that every EXP event, got some "REACH LEVEL 150 for your Variants or CBD or whatever i can get from SOLO MvPing" event. Unbound is not just a guild, its a family. Players who just met online. Players who just talk on vent like theyre brothers already. Bestfriends stuff are going on everywhere. We shared facebook and phone numbers. Unbound knows how X-Zero looked like in real life. I know how Pheks looked like in real life.

A year in Unbound is priceless for me. It takes as a year to learn our capabilities. We are noob guild but we didnt ended up like that for the rest of Unbound's career. We even dont have ME, no main Genetic and only 4 SURAs every WoE but we dont give a f[_]ck. We enjoyed playing this game. We treasured every time spent. We laughed together, cried together and talk-_- together.

THE GREATEST GLORY IS NOT IN NEVER FAILING
BUT IN RISING EVERYTIME WE FALL"

My fav vid. The ending is epic! Hahaha.

Edited by iCare, 27 June 2011 - 07:14 PM.

#144 Aeolus

Aeolus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:29 PM

Who votes to have the servers merged? Yggdrasil can have their own :mellow: party while we actually woe.

#145 jax5

jax5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 07:45 PM

Who votes to have the servers merged? Yggdrasil can have their own :mellow: party while we actually woe.

Merged servers wouldn't solve the problem of various people quitting once a clear dominant force was established. If anything, it'd cause some people to quit sooner.

I'd like to see some occassional server vs server wars though.

#146 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:26 PM

we actually get our own castles and pick our own fight while defending valk castle thank you very much.

So you're saying you don't need Valk but Valk needs you? Hilarious.

#147 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:29 PM

How many members were you supposed to recall if you had the chance? And why didn't you...? :(

We've been taking up to 3 castles per WOE before we joined the valk alliance if you haven't noticed =) Xo yeah...3 castles is bad I guess given our low levels and noobness at that time. We do admit a lot of our members learned how to play WOE better after seeing how smokies and valk play. Of all the time we've been in this alliance the only thing they taught us how to do was were to position ourselves during WOE. Other learned skill came from fighting different guilds and seeing how the big guilds defend.

You really need to learn how to read. I said "if my linker were a recaller." I didn't specifically claim my own guild to be recalled. It could have been anybody really. That emp room was literally empty before I called out to Pheks about it. The 2nd time I got into the emp room was when I saw some random Sura from Remake Snap right in before he decided to be stupid and GFisting me instead of taking care of Ghetto first, who was on his ass.

And man, I heard all about one of your Sorcerers using Blinding Mist on the door of the precast. :mellow: There were plenty more problem areas that Valk has given me info about you guys lacking in terms of defending that econ castle. And here I was under the impression that Unbound was one of the best on Valk server WoE when it came to precasting prior to hearing about that.

Epic! But still you haven't dis-banned/merge with other guilds having just 9-10 active members and haven't made any progress of getting stronger. Isn't that exactly what pride is? You can't run a guild by yourself, you need people to help you out. That's how remake/rambo/jinx/valk/smokies/unbound etc. do it.

jinx/unbound/immaculate etc is a merger thats why they got stronger. Think about it!

I think you need to read up on the definition of Pride before you spout this claim. We express humility for our weakness when it comes to our strength and numbers. We know when we're at a disadvantage. Not to say we give up easily though. We've kept Remake from breaking Center Payon a few times prior to the last 5min of WoE. We don't just walk out thinking it's a strong guild that'll roll over our 10 people. We stayed behind every time and stalled for time until we got the castle we deserved each and every time. If they beat us, oh well! We tried our best! Just note that we have kept them from breaking Center Payon many times now even if they've recalled.

And no, me refusing to merge with Jinx/Unbound/Immaculate isn't a show of pride. It is a show of my opinion in not wanting to coexist alongside people whom I'm not in particularly fond of. Names I won't call out. Some of you know who I am and know that I don't like you. Some people say WoE shouldn't get personal and that it should be all business. I say this shouldn't be the case. Many of the larger guilds don't share this kind of philosophy and therefore will never understand my position in this. I've already explained why I didn't want to WoE for Unbound due to the fact that it had connections with SMB. This is a huge example of why the remaining of my guild's members are still with me. We don't want to be a part of a team where there exist people we don't like. We don't want it to be all business-like. We want it to be fun amongst friends.

#148 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 27 June 2011 - 08:33 PM

Unbound, is not a strong guild. As a matter of fact we still have this kind of WoE supplies. 600 Slims or 800 Mastelas, 100-200 Strawberry, EDPs, a total of 800 Bombs distributed to x number of bombers we have and some gems. Most of us are just friendly, well kinda.

+1 Ken. Seemingly the only down to earth Unbound member (Except for Wei...what happened to Wei? :mellow:)

#149 ynazh

ynazh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

So you're saying you don't need Valk but Valk needs you? Hilarious.

If you recall, people talk about Unbound as nothing without Valk. I was reffering to those posts. Our alliance work together on defending whatever needs to be defended. But getting a castle by the end of woe is actually up to each guild. I'm actually saying we're capable of getting one on our own without anyone's help.

You really need to learn how to read. I said "if my linker were a recaller." I didn't specifically claim my own guild to be recalled. It could have been anybody really. That emp room was literally empty before I called out to Pheks about it. The 2nd time I got into the emp room was when I saw some random Sura from Remake Snap right in before he decided to be stupid and GFisting me instead of taking care of Ghetto first, who was on his ass.

And man, I heard all about one of your Sorcerers using Blinding Mist on the door of the precast. :mellow: There were plenty more problem areas that Valk has given me info about you guys lacking in terms of defending that econ castle. And here I was under the impression that Unbound was one of the best on Valk server WoE when it came to precasting prior to hearing about that.

I think you need to read up on the definition of Pride before you spout this claim. We express humility for our weakness when it comes to our strength and numbers. We know when we're at a disadvantage. Not to say we give up easily though. We've kept Remake from breaking Center Payon a few times prior to the last 5min of WoE. We don't just walk out thinking it's a strong guild that'll roll over our 10 people. We stayed behind every time and stalled for time until we got the castle we deserved each and every time. If they beat us, oh well! We tried our best! Just note that we have kept them from breaking Center Payon many times now even if they've recalled.

And no, me refusing to merge with Jinx/Unbound/Immaculate isn't a show of pride. It is a show of my opinion in not wanting to coexist alongside people whom I'm not in particularly fond of. Names I won't call out. Some of you know who I am and know that I don't like you. Some people say WoE shouldn't get personal and that it should be all business. I say this shouldn't be the case. Many of the larger guilds don't share this kind of philosophy and therefore will never understand my position in this. I've already explained why I didn't want to WoE for Unbound due to the fact that it had connections with SMB. This is a huge example of why the remaining of my guild's members are still with me. We don't want to be a part of a team where there exist people we don't like. We don't want it to be all business-like. We want it to be fun amongst friends.

you really need to analyze what I post as well. You said "if my linker were a recaller" I asked "if you HAD a chance". So if your linker was a recaller, how many members would you have recalled on that emp that we "would have been F'd?" Copy? :(

and here's pride:
a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

"It is a show of my opinion in not wanting to coexist alongside people whom I'm not in particularly fond of."

yes...you have pride =)

#150 Ralex

Ralex

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationGainesville, FL

Posted 27 June 2011 - 09:52 PM

and here's pride:
a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.

"It is a show of my opinion in not wanting to coexist alongside people whom I'm not in particularly fond of."

yes...you have pride =)

EXACTLY! :mellow:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users