Where are all the WoE guilds?!?! - Page 4 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * - - - 11 votes

Where are all the WoE guilds?!?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
320 replies to this topic

#76 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:21 AM

I was trying to say that Unbound has a lot of loyal and nice members and they're the ones who made us what we are now. But of course we have a few roughs as well, we even have a spy from we dunno what guild~they are more than welcome to tap our vent like last WOE /ho. FYI you're not actually the only one who told Pheks about cleaning. We did our own efforts to clean it up but we're rather happy the botters get banned, cuz just talking to them won't work as you would know. And all of us have lives, sleep, food, showers, work, relationships, family, and break time as well just like you, please don't make us sound like robots cuz we're all the same, lol. We level like we do so everyone can have fun. Most people play just so they could reach 150, we don't mind giving them a helping hand. It would seem like we have 24/7 partying when we part, but it's just that people take turns to help out the others =)

You can't deny the fact that the majority of the lv140+ players in Unbound share that same trait of mentioning those very same words though. I'm aware the majority of you have lives, but the ones that do have lives aren't lv140+ or simply took way longer to get there than the others. Those who pay for gwings, HE BM's, VIP, etc in a combination to get themselves quicker to lv150 are definitely people who get some kind of monetary salary. This being most likely work. With work means time spent working. With time spent working, you have less time for RO. For those who claim they still get to lv140+ even with work and a life, it's obvious they're spending big money to get ahead of the game compared to those who aren't willing to spend money for HE/x3 BM's every turn in. That is time lost.
Not to say this isn't just Unbound either. I was merely setting an example of something that didn't exist in your comment.

Here's a better question. How many God items and MVP items did you seriously think Disso/Rambo/Illegit have to give us a run for the money?

You should ask the ex-illegit people who've helped out Valk. I'm sure they don't have any god items/mvp cards of their own. :mellow: Even if it were temporary assistance for a few WoE's, you can't deny the fact that they had those. Dini and Flash are a few that I know of...

Edited by GuardianTK, 27 June 2011 - 10:32 AM.

#77 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

prob only takes a couple hours a day during an event for like 2 weeks to get 146+ easily. this was before they put in seal 2 as well. no real money either involved. i guess perhaps you may need a 100-200m zeny or so for 3x bms/supplies/edp/etc (unless you're an ab)

Edited by Andini, 27 June 2011 - 10:34 AM.

#78 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:30 AM

When we joined Valkyrie alliance and defend with them for the 1st time.. we were surprised on the numbers of jinx alliance! and they broke the castle we defending 1 time.. we thought we couldnt handle and help much because they broke us! after that every week that we defended and fought againts jinx alliance we always did try our best and make our people show up every woe! Man Jinx alliance can handle Valk/Smokie/Unbound! we couldnt break the remake woe2.0 castle for the last weeks man! and now we were surprised that the alliance was disbanded!

im pointing out is those guys can handle our alliance but still they ragequit/disbanded!

as for the small guilds.. if they only aim for something and try to reach for it maybe WoE is gonna be more alive than just roaming around breaking empty forts burning econs!!!

Unbound got the numbers but some of our people are still new to WoE and stuff..

Thanks for the Bio Turn iN lots of our people leveled up! :mellow: and excited every woe...

#79 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:47 AM

prob only takes a couple hours a day during an event for like 2 weeks to get 146+ easily. this was before they put in seal 2 as well. no real money either involved. i guess perhaps you may need a 100-200mzeny or so for 3x bms/supplies/edp/etc (unless you're an ab)

The only times people like me are even able to level for a couple hours is during the weekends. >.> That's gonna take longer than 2 weeks even with BM's during an event like this. You guys are crazy to spend that much zeny to level up to lv140+. D:<

The Bio2 Turn Ins are around an average of 1 turn in every 20-30min in Gwing parties. For those around lv125-130 it's 2 turn ins using HE BM's per level. Without HE BM's it's 4 turn ins. This is without the +7 Ygg Crown's exp stacking effect. Mind you, not all of us have +7 Ygg Crowns. It costs money/luck to +7 an Ygg Crown.

as for the small guilds.. if they only aim for something and try to reach for it maybe WoE is gonna be more alive than just roaming around breaking empty forts burning econs!!!

That's not gonna happen if we get rofl-stomp-recall'ed every time you guys walk in on us when we're trying to get a castle. WoE isn't fun if you're constantly being beat down by a small group of 140+ people. Sure, it's easy to taken down a 150 or two if they're alone, but that goes down the drain when they call for their friends to help. :mellow: You people are gonna have to wait a while before the server catches up to your levels. Just saying. Due to the bandwagon effect, the majority of the higher leveled players are constantly going to want to join the larger and more established guilds rather than help out a small guild. It's almost like it's human nature. The only people left in my guild are ones who just don't care about that. That alone won't cut it though, because there's so few active members left.
That's not to say my guild can't take on the remaining small guilds out there. Even those small guilds are starting to die out though. Immaculate/Odyssey's just...an in-between guild too. They're stronger than the average small guild, but they have no power to take on guilds like Jinx/Unbound head on.

#80 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts
  • LocationNorth Pole, beside Santa's House

Posted 27 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

I dunno why they keep on complaining... if you continue to QQ, nothing will come out of it. I say, help yourselves, level up together, MVP together, hunt together and BECOME STRONG TOGETHER... some of the guild IMO just lacks team work, lacking a common goal...

This turn-in event, we helped each other... we even have guildies who became 150 from below level 120...

I myself hopefully will be 150 before this event ends and I thank Unbound for helping me make it...

#81 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:05 AM

Unbound, was it Disso's 10 players consistently wiping your 50 that made you go to valk? I knew it was a bad idea... :mellow:

^ perfect example of #'s meaning less, and god items meaning more.

#82 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:07 AM

I dunno why they keep on complaining... if you continue to QQ, nothing will come out of it. I say, help yourselves, level up together, MVP together, hunt together and BECOME STRONG TOGETHER... some of the guild IMO just lacks team work, lacking a common goal...

This turn-in event, we helped each other... we even have guildies who became 150 from below level 120...

I myself hopefully will be 150 before this event ends and I thank Unbound for helping me make it...

Imo some guilds can't help it if their goal gets rofl-stomped by a stronger guild who happens to rofl-stomp them after a recall. Just saying. :mellow: There's no motivation to WoE until people get to lv140+. Read my posts. This is a common issue with the smaller guilds. We'd rather take it easy than be serious about things like you guys. I don't see who's QQ'ing about the WoE population except Budd here, but you gotta be understanding that it's out of the general population's hands if they don't want to grind mindlessly. Even partying constantly to get to lv150 takes a while if there's no profitable setup like the ones I've mentioned.

#83 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

The only times people like me are even able to level for a couple hours is during the weekends. >.> That's gonna take longer than 2 weeks even with BM's during an event like this. You guys are crazy to spend that much zeny to level up to lv140+. D:<

The Bio2 Turn Ins are around an average of 1 turn in every 20-30min in Gwing parties. For those around lv125-130 it's 2 turn ins using HE BM's per level. Without HE BM's it's 4 turn ins. This is without the +7 Ygg Crown's exp stacking effect. Mind you, not all of us have +7 Ygg Crowns. It costs money/luck to +7 an Ygg Crown.

Nope! I bought my VIP, HE, 3x BMs using my green ale fund... my +7 ygg crown came from the quest... I have work as well and dont play during the weekdays, but right now, i just sacrifice 1hour of my sleep so I can turn-in and level up decently...

That's not gonna happen if we get rofl-stomp-recall'ed every time you guys walk in on us when we're trying to get a castle. WoE isn't fun if you're constantly being beat down by a small group of 140+ people. Sure, it's easy to taken down a 150 or two if they're alone, but that goes down the drain when they call for their friends to help. :mellow: You people are gonna have to wait a while before the server catches up to your levels. Just saying. Due to the bandwagon effect, the majority of the higher leveled players are constantly going to want to join the larger and more established guilds rather than help out a small guild. It's almost like it's human nature. The only people left in my guild are ones who just don't care about that. That alone won't cut it though, because there's so few active members left.
That's not to say my guild can't take on the remaining small guilds out there. Even those small guilds are starting to die out though. Immaculate/Odyssey's just...an in-between guild too. They're stronger than the average small guild, but they have no power to take on guilds like Jinx/Unbound head on.

Small guilds need to merge just like what Unbound did (used to be immortals and amp) and NEEDS to have a COMMON GOAL.

I am proud of being part of this guild knowing that we just turned 1 year old and going this far...

#84 Supatony

Supatony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:11 AM

Jinx decided to have fun and mess around, instead of using Scuba's analogy "100 homeless guys in cardboard suits versus 5 marines on towers". Guess with no Jinx attack, Valk gets bored. Valk alliance have fun sitting in an empty castle :]

And the whole "Oh 3 Tao fully God Itemed up can easily be disabled, just take off peco/manhole". Yeah, Masquerade only works when you're close enough to the person, and you'll have to fight through all the precast to get there first. And manhole? Sort of hard when all of you guys are bunched together, or on the other side of the wall. The 5 second cool down doesn't really help either.

#85 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:25 AM

Nope! I bought my VIP, HE, 3x BMs using my green ale fund... my +7 ygg crown came from the quest... I have work as well and dont play during the weekdays, but right now, i just sacrifice 1hour of my sleep so I can turn-in and level up decently...

Small guilds need to merge just like what Unbound did (used to be immortals and amp) and NEEDS to have a COMMON GOAL.

I am proud of being part of this guild knowing that we just turned 1 year old and going this far...

Not everyone has a Green Ale fund. Just letting you know now. :mellow: And the fact that Ales are constantly deflating again makes it even harder to sell them for funds. Trades are just as bad when people are undercutting you now. And yeah, how many +7 Ygg Crowns did you break? I know I've broken 5 Ygg Crowns now trying to +7 one without KP. Good luck on that.

Merging is what killed my guild's morale imo. There's no point to merging if we're all underleveled. I know Ralis was fed up with this and left for Jinx as a result. I'll put it out in public right now, but what irks me the most is him and Auridy trying to get us to merge with them. I'm well aware of Unbound's merge history. It's why I left the original group family in the first place(Yes, it felt like a family to me...). I didn't feel like I fit in with a guild full of people who leveled faster than me. I didn't feel at home in a community with the majority of players being pinoy. Even if you guys spoke/typed english, your default was always pinoy. That and you guys constantly had SMB members jumping in and out. I didn't intend to have myself helping them in any way shape or form. Even if it wasn't Unbound's intention to feel like slaves to them during the early days of Unbound. To me, that's not a common goal that I shared with you guys. I don't intend to merge where it is unnecessary.

It makes sense why that Jinx alliance broke up in the first place. It was simply a shaky relationship as Ralis mentioned.

#86 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:27 AM

Unbound, was it Disso's 10 players consistently wiping your 50 that made you go to valk? I knew it was a bad idea... :mellow:

^ perfect example of #'s meaning less, and god items meaning more.

lol? :( we dont give a damn who ever wipes us or defeat us! what matter is we didnt quit/stop playing because of failures! we are still here doing what we can to make us better.. and i think that is the thing the other guilds lacks off

we stepped up and chose a side that needed help! and to balance the imbalance... we even tried to help rambo/jinx to fight valk/smokie back then but it didnt turned out so good! that is why our people decide to unally and go neutral again until we allied with Valk/Smokie

#87 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:30 AM

Valk alliance should break and fight between themselves to past the time if there's no one attacking them... at least is better than sitting around and waiting for people to merge and attack...

#88 stabzz

stabzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 173 posts
  • LocationIn your moms bed

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:31 AM

LOL this makes me wanna start playing again just to /sit in valks castle all day XD. Valk remember Shuffle/Unison? We always fought with you in WOE was really fun made me have to rethink how i was going about things in WOE. God items and MVP cards can be negated just like budd said you gotta play smart they have god items find a way around it instead of crying about it.

#89 iCandy

iCandy

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 425 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:52 AM

I guess, you just have to make amends then. Having to play with lesser friends will just make it worse.
As to SMB and Unbound, even some of us hate each other, we still cannot deny the fact that were still blood brothers, we may be hitting each other in WoE, but we still interact with each other and party to some of them.

Edited by iCandy, 27 June 2011 - 11:55 AM.

#90 Scuba

Scuba

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3225 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 27 June 2011 - 11:53 AM

I assume whats happened before will happen again. After one, maybe two more woes of nothing, the alliance will do "friendly" duals amongst themselves until two new alliances form.

#91 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:10 PM

I assume whats happened before will happen again. After one, maybe two more woes of nothing, the alliance will do "friendly" duals amongst themselves until two new alliances form.

That has been the trend since the dawn of RO WoE. :V Just people don't seem to notice it.

#92 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 12:42 PM

I'd say that's a bad analogy as you're putting down the smaller/medium sized guilds a lot by that. It would be 100 homeless guys in cardboard hats and aluminum foil shoes if we wanted the non-woe guilds to hit us. If anything it's more like 100 marines vs 5 slightly better geared experienced marines.

Actually I think it is like 5 marines with 3 Gatling Guns 2 Snipers and 200 Grenades vs 10 Marines with Assault rifles and about 40 civilians they are trying to train with and guns and semi-automatics.

So ok, maybe we can fight a bit if the terrain permits, but it doesn't its more like we are in an open plain because we surely can't sneak up (Thanks to how much ever Maya P's).

Maybe we can make a run for it and hope that a few men survive to kill 1 or 2 guys but, why give all that effort for a 1% chance of getting a castle? It surely is no fun. I would enjoy it, but to the large majority its not.

#93 ynazh

ynazh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:08 PM

You can't deny the fact that the majority of the lv140+ players in Unbound share that same trait of mentioning those very same words though. I'm aware the majority of you have lives, but the ones that do have lives aren't lv140+ or simply took way longer to get there than the others. Those who pay for gwings, HE BM's, VIP, etc in a combination to get themselves quicker to lv150 are definitely people who get some kind of monetary salary. This being most likely work. With work means time spent working. With time spent working, you have less time for RO. For those who claim they still get to lv140+ even with work and a life, it's obvious they're spending big money to get ahead of the game compared to those who aren't willing to spend money for HE/x3 BM's every turn in. That is time lost.
Not to say this isn't just Unbound either. I was merely setting an example of something that didn't exist in your comment.

You should ask the ex-illegit people who've helped out Valk. I'm sure they don't have any god items/mvp cards of their own. :mellow: Even if it were temporary assistance for a few WoE's, you can't deny the fact that they had those. Dini and Flash are a few that I know of...

I dunno about you but Unbound got more than 10 members to 150 in less than a week because of the event, and more to come. Your guild don't have the motivation to level simply because your members can't stand against the mob of monsters needed to be killed but if killing usually comes easy to you and all your members are team players I don't see the hard part of partying to 150. Union Hispana got walking party on bio 3! No need of gwings/he bms if you really want to level =P Leveling also isn't that hard because our guildies who got the spare time that day pilot characters of people who needs to do something IRL. We even make them autofollow if they can't handle leveling anymore. This is what you call teamwork, we make it easy and we make it work no matter what the challenge is. It still looks like your QQing about our number and levels though. You can reason out whatever you need to but my only answer to you is TEAMWORK.

People tend to stick with unbound once they join because we offer great company. We don't take woe too seriously, we simply learn from woe and make jokes about our failures. But if we get messed around with, we don't tend to stop until that guild disbands, check our woe history :( we rage war if you yell war ;)

Our teamwork is remarkable, simply one thing i'm proud of, and all our members cherish that as well.

#94 oKyo

oKyo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:09 PM

no, there are 5 rambo players left on the server, who happen to be the 5 good ones in rambo. your comparison makes no sense. If my guild was down to the 5 best players and rambo had 30 people on, i could say 5 valk = 30rambo.

Highly doubt it. If anyting, I alone equal 5 of your top members. Back before we allied Jinx, we asked Valk to 1v1 rambo when we still had 10 members at most, you guys wouldn't do it/won't answer, same with smokie.

NO ACTION WILL COME. GO FIGHT ONE ANOTHER. I REMEMBER WHEN WE DID THAT. IT WAS FUN

#95 igzz

igzz

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 444 posts
  • Locationdown under

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:11 PM

I just can't help but LOL at Unbound defending themselves. C'mon you guys know you're just strong now because you're in Valk alliance. Why not just admit it? Leave the alliance and THEN say "stop QQing". I don't WoE myself, I tried a few times but I never enjoyed it at all. However it just sucks to see people I know in game who come to see WoE as pointless now that everyone almost is in the Valk Bandwagon. Remember when the strongest alliance was Rambo/Valk/Inception a few months back? When no one else could fight them Rambo/Inception unallied Valk. That's what people do when they actually WANT A THRILL IN WOE. You guys in the alliance now just want your forts econ'd and want to farm god item pieces. And that's why you're "excited to WoE". Because you won't lose with Valk/Smokies on your side. While that may be "nice" in a way for your pockets and stuff. It just defeats the whole purpose of WoE.

Edited by igzz, 27 June 2011 - 01:13 PM.

#96 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

I dunno about you but Unbound got more than 10 members to 150 in less than a week because of the event, and more to come. Your guild don't have the motivation to level simply because your members can't stand against the mob of monsters needed to be killed but if killing usually comes easy to you and all your members are team players I don't see the hard part of partying to 150. Union Hispana got walking party on bio 3! No need of gwings/he bms if you really want to level =P Leveling also isn't that hard because our guildies who got the spare time that day pilot characters of people who needs to do something IRL. We even make them autofollow if they can't handle leveling anymore. This is what you call teamwork, we make it easy and we make it work no matter what the challenge is. It still looks like your QQing about our number and levels though. You can reason out whatever you need to but my only answer to you is TEAMWORK.

People tend to stick with unbound once they join because we offer great company. We don't take woe too seriously, we simply learn from woe and make jokes about our failures. But if we get messed around with, we don't tend to stop until that guild disbands, check our woe history :mellow: we rage war if you yell war :(

Our teamwork is remarkable, simply one thing i'm proud of, and all our members cherish that as well.

I don't think you've been reading my posts to be formulating this kind of misconception of yours about my guild. The most active I'll have during WoE is around an average of 10 people. Those 10 people have held their own against mobs of monsters quite easily. You obviously haven't seen me play if you say this. Obviously it's quite possible to level without gwings and BM's, but it is quite the grind without it. You need to understand that much about my guild and me first. I don't know about you, but that's your risk to want to give out your account info for others to level your character for you. I'd never do that. I don't think you understand any of this at all if you think teamwork is all there is to WoE. There's nothing a 9 person guild can do against a 30+ person guild. Especially if it's under leveled. Get it through that thick skull of your pride. By the way, did you know in many major religions that Pride is a sin? Not that I'm religious or anything.

I'm glad you guys have teamwork and all. I just have to have you understand that teamwork is not everything when things are as unbalanced as they are at this time. It'll take us a while before we'll get to that level. I'm not QQing about anything. Just pointing out the fact that we can't do anything until we get stronger with time. So just be patient. If you can't wait for my guild to level up, then please stop thinking we're QQing about not being a challenge for you. We level at our own pace.

#97 Supatony

Supatony

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationOrange County, CA

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:18 PM

I'd rather save money/supplies, and have a fun WoE then fight Valk all day. Keep your econ fort :]

I haven't leveled in months(I know, my fault), but from what I remember, wasn't Unbound notorious for KSing..? And if not that, weren't they notorious for BOTTING? I don't know.. just saying.

And I would also like to add, since Unbound is trying to grow their e-peen a few inches in this thread... Learn to stop my Chaser without the help of Valk :[

#98 Trini

Trini

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 614 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:23 PM

LOL this makes me wanna start playing again just to /sit in valks castle all day XD. Valk remember Shuffle/Unison? We always fought with you in WOE was really fun made me have to rethink how i was going about things in WOE. God items and MVP cards can be negated just like budd said you gotta play smart they have god items find a way around it instead of crying about it.

No one is debating that, however, the server can only have so many people. Lets just say 800 for the purpose of this demonstration.

About 50% of that do not go to WoE for whatever reason, because all WoE players cannot make it all the time, and then there are the others who simply never WoE.

Down to 400 (this number must still be too big but we'll use this and use proportions).
Use ropd and see what guilds have the most members at 140+ and 150+.

Out of that 400, about 300 or so must be experienced and have decent gears, like Nid garb and so on. Out of that 300, about 200 must have some decent experience with WoE, What guilds do you think have the majority of these 200 well geared and well experienced players? That leaves the other guilds with not so many people who can "find a way around it instead of crying about it." And in case you did not know, i am sure these few people like Leonis and myself would be all to willing to knock at your door continuously trying to "find a way around it" but the rest of people will not agree to such fruitless actions.

So my point is, yes there can be competition, but Valk and the other stronger guilds simply have more experience, more resources and better gear. Sometimes I take our members to defended castles, try to fight UH and Unbound, we have a fighting chance when the numbers are fair but then we just see more and more coming and we just have no more to bring. As for valk, they simply have more experience. We have maybe 10 members with solid WoE experience but we are out geared and (some) out leveled, we have SOME good players, but not so may as valk.

I remember in ice titans a genetic was doing double the damage in Cart Cannon as all other genetics, some asked to see gear, what did we see, Meggs, Mjolnir and 1 other God Item, can't remember atm. swt. They are not like 10% or 20% better or something, they are twice as good in some areas, like HP and Damage, how can you compete with that? Even in levels sometimes, when most of our members were 110+ their members were 140+. Nothing can be done in that situation. You can tell members to level, that is all, you can have leveling party or whatever, but only the people who level anyway will come.

If you want a fight, disband and join other small guilds or form many small guilds, see if Mr. Budds guild can beat, Erba guild, and so on. We already know Valk beats everyone. No need to go to a Valk castle to see it.

Edited by Trini, 27 June 2011 - 01:26 PM.

#99 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:26 PM

I'd rather save money/supplies, and have a fun WoE then fight Valk all day. Keep your econ fort :]

I haven't leveled in months(I know, my fault), but from what I remember, wasn't Unbound notorious for KSing..? And if not that, weren't they notorious for BOTTING? I don't know.. just saying.

And I would also like to add, since Unbound is trying to grow their e-peen a few inches in this thread... Learn to stop my Chaser without the help of Valk :[

Pheks makes an effort to ban whoever he catches botting though. It's just their main race seems to attract botters from pRO/SMB. :mellow: The KSing's only from a select few in their guild really. They're nice overall. Just too much pride running in their veins.

#100 ynazh

ynazh

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 01:40 PM

I just can't help but LOL at Unbound defending themselves. C'mon you guys know you're just strong now because you're in Valk alliance. Why not just admit it? Leave the alliance and THEN say "stop QQing". I don't WoE myself, I tried a few times but I never enjoyed it at all. However it just sucks to see people I know in game who come to see WoE as pointless now that everyone almost is in the Valk Bandwagon. Remember when the strongest alliance was Rambo/Valk/Inception a few months back? When no one else could fight them Rambo/Inception unallied Valk. That's what people do when they actually WANT A THRILL IN WOE. You guys in the alliance now just want your forts econ'd and want to farm god item pieces. And that's why you're "excited to WoE". Because you won't lose with Valk/Smokies on your side. While that may be "nice" in a way for your pockets and stuff. It just defeats the whole purpose of WoE.

we actually get our own castles and pick our own fight while defending valk castle thank you very much. We fought against valk/smokie alliance before we joined in and joined the rambo alliance. Union broke alliance with them too right? Why is that? hmmm....

I don't think you've been reading my posts to be formulating this kind of misconception of yours about my guild. The most active I'll have during WoE is around an average of 10 people. Those 10 people have held their own against mobs of monsters quite easily. You obviously haven't seen me play if you say this. Obviously it's quite possible to level without gwings and BM's, but it is quite the grind without it. You need to understand that much about my guild and me first. I don't know about you, but that's your risk to want to give out your account info for others to level your character for you. I'd never do that. I don't think you understand any of this at all if you think teamwork is all there is to WoE. There's nothing a 9 person guild can do against a 30+ person guild. Especially if it's under leveled. Get it through that thick skull of your pride. By the way, did you know in many major religions that Pride is a sin? Not that I'm religious or anything.

I'm glad you guys have teamwork and all. I just have to have you understand that teamwork is not everything when things are as unbalanced as they are at this time. It'll take us a while before we'll get to that level. I'm not QQing about anything. Just pointing out the fact that we can't do anything until we get stronger with time. So just be patient. If you can't wait for my guild to level up, then please stop thinking we're QQing about not being a challenge for you. We level at our own pace.

ohh of course i've seen you play, you even PM Pheks when you jump over walls with your linker on valk's castle saying "did you see me?", and then what, what are we supposed to do with your linker? O.o

And remember valk/smokie vs. jinx/remake/rambo/smb/unbound. We coudn't take them down! there's your 9:30 =)

it's only imbalanced now because the nemises alliance ragequit. They actually stood a chance. They can't penetrate our woe1, we can't penetrate their woe2 castle. We're actually surprised they quit.

I don't blame you for not leveling having you said that you only have 10 active members, we get motivated because our members are motivated and yes teamwork always works on woes for us. If we argue and people don't listen on vent, we always fail to get a castle, xo yeah...still teamwork :mellow:

Remake and Valk is notorious for KSing as well. Botting has been cleaned up in our guild, we simply don't know the capabilities of one person as he joins but as soon as we get complains, we always look into it.

And about your chaser, you can try those skills again next woe^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users