Two accounts in same theme battelfied team. - Page 5 - Archive - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

Two accounts in same theme battelfied team.

• Please log in to reply
207 replies to this topic

#101 Leash

Leash

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3490 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Playing:Requiem
  • Server:Trifri

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

Posted Image

#102 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:12 PM

Let me guess...This all QQ Threat because Mako pwned you with his/her Ranger with OP Buff of Tempest?
AHH YAAA, I GOT KILLED BY A PLAYER, BAN HIM PLEASE KK THX BAI...
Learn to play this game, You know how the Devs work, DEAL WITH IT
QQ

??
I don't see the point here, maybe read.

(The discussion is interesting)

Edited by Setill, 19 August 2011 - 01:15 PM.

#103 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:17 PM

??
I don't see the point here, maybe read.

Sorry, not perfect English here, was about Azzanadra QQ...Not of the Threat exactly...

#104 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:TERA

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

and now a twist:

if i would stop doing this very mean and bad thing... would you guys not qq about my 40meter dmg and my many +30 items ??

i think not.

#105 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts
  • Server:Valdes

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:19 PM

Sorry, not perfect English here, was about Azzanadra QQ...Not of the Threat exactly...

Why are you still alive?

#106 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia
  • Server:Your Mom

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:20 PM

Posted Image

#107 Alexx1412

Alexx1412

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1115 posts
  • LocationMéxico
  • Server:PKing at Ancient Temple

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

lol xD

#108 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:23 PM

So having a decent argument is what todays youth refer to as QQ, very mature for a 17+ game, no wonder why you see these retarded faggots rioting for no reason.

Edited by Azzanadra, 19 August 2011 - 01:23 PM.

#109 VanBalzac

VanBalzac

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Hamerine

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

I agree with mako
genius xD
i need make a sr in a different account of my temp
suport buff is for this :waddle:

#110 Famous

Famous

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6209 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:26 PM

and now a twist:

if i would stop doing this very mean and bad thing... would you guys not qq about my 40meter dmg and my many +30 items ??

i think not.

please be so awesome and do it

and i don't remember if i QQed at this in game but sometimes when you kill me, i thought to myself: "if only he didn't have boh maybe(probably) i could have escaped" and instead of dieing to you 5 times during a game maybe i would die 3 times and that would make me happy chappy and would make you less of a-_-/more skillz/pro player :waddle:

#111 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:28 PM

please be so awesome and do it

and i don't remember if i QQed at this in game but sometimes when you kill me, i thought to myself: "if only he didn't have boh maybe(probably) i could have escaped" and instead of dieing to you 5 times during a game maybe i would die 3 times and that would make me happy chappy and would make you less of a-_-/more skillz/pro player :waddle:

like i said multiple times , im not always with haste. and i prolly got you a few times without it

#112 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

and now a twist:

i think not.

i didint saw any QQ about your +30 gear ... thing is using a second account in battlefiled to buff yourself is outrageus and only ppl who cant play they class do it in this case like setill says its you and macgun..... and for your information ranger can shoot 42 meters on 1.0
and also why would anyone qq about your +30 items ? did u saw XxClickBoomxX's +30 ranger items ?

#113 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:32 PM

i didint saw any QQ about your +30 gear ... thing is using a second account in battlefiled to buff yourself is outrageus and only ppl who cant play they class do it in this case like setill says its you and macgun..... and for your information ranger can shoot 42 meters on 1.0
and also why would anyone qq about your +30 items ? did u saw XxClickBoomxX's +30 ranger items ?

there was much QQQQ in a other thread cause i do 4k or 5k on ppl , and 2k on def yesterday.

#114 Rapsod

Rapsod

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3611 posts
  • LocationCroatia

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

there was much QQQQ in a other thread cause i do 4k or 5k on ppl , and 2k on def yesterday.

well when you have svs 3-3 xeons in armor and -750 with 25-25 in launcher ofc you can do that not to mention +30 items and lots of cad and crit (crit ball)

#115 Setill

Setill

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 669 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

and now a twist:

i think not.

It's bad and ugly thing but it's allowed...

#116 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

well when you have svs 3-3 xeons in armor and -750 with 25-25 in launcher ofc you can do that not to mention +30 items and lots of cad and crit (crit ball)

i got some of that. and ppl qq`d when i did foc without haste , with 40meter/1.0sec or 50meter/1.9sec.

they always qq

#117 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

QQing just becuase you get hit is one thing, there will always be lots of those. Placing a decent argument about the use of dual clients/multi logging, is another thing, but as usual, it got turned into a defensive spree of some brat who can't handle being called out for doing the same things he QQs about.

#118 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:39 PM

and now a twist:

i think not.

Yes Mako infact people would stop QQ cause then you would be like any other OP player, you paid to make your char better so whatever, just another OP player, we have many of them, there are rangers better than you and i dont give a damm about them what does bother me is that you only join with your tempest and then think it is ok, i can guarantee you if some1 else was doing this and you were looking in like us you would not even join the battlefields like u never did before, so how about just stop being a :waddle: wimp and just join with one char. Sorry not being polite about it but i prefer the straight approach i dont wanna-_- foot about you, to me your a wimp until you can join with 1 char its as simple as that.

Edited by xSweetDreamsx, 19 August 2011 - 01:40 PM.

#119 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

QQing just becuase you get hit is one thing, there will always be lots of those. Placing a decent argument about the use of dual clients/multi logging, is another thing, but as usual, it got turned into a defensive spree of some brat who can't handle being called out for doing the same things he QQs about.

hah why ?

- i like it

- its (sometimes) part of my gameplay

Yes Mako infact people would stop QQ cause then you would be like any other OP player, you paid to make your char better so whatever, just another OP player, we have many of them, there are rangers better than you and i dont give a damm about them what does bother me is that you only join with your tempest and then think it is ok, i can guarantee you if some1 else was doing this and you were looking in like us you would not even join the battlefields like u never did before, so how about just stop being a :waddle: wimp and just join with one char. Sorry not being polite about it but i prefer the straight approach i dont wanna-_- foot about you, to me your a wimp until you can join with 1 char its as simple as that.

no , they dont stop qq

again: im not always with haste , try to read sometimes

Edited by MakoXD, 19 August 2011 - 01:42 PM.

#120 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:42 PM

hah why ?

- i like it

- its (sometimes) part of my gameplay

Trying too hard.

#121 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

no , they dont stop qq

Mako are u seriously retarded? they wont stop QQ? do you see anyone complain about other ranger who ARE better than you? i mean get a grip and just join on one char stop making silly excuses, are u a man or what...

#122 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:43 PM

Mako are u seriously retarded? they wont stop QQ? do you see anyone complain about other ranger who ARE better than you? i mean get a grip and just join on one char stop making silly excuses, are u a man or what...

And that's why it's called a defensive spree.

#123 MakoXD

MakoXD

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7028 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:46 PM

can you even read ?? i wrote i dont always join dual. and i also wrote they ppl still QQ about my dmg and +30 items.

#124 Azzanadra

Azzanadra

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 189 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:47 PM

can you even read ?? i wrote i dont always join dual. and i also wrote they ppl still QQ about my dmg and +30 items.

Thanks for sharing that, but that isn't the deal. Setill just used you as an example to talk about multilogging and if it should be against the rules or not, you just can't take someone called you out and couldn't be the center of attention for a while.

#125 xSweetDreamsx

xSweetDreamsx

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 840 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 01:49 PM

for one i never seen u join w/o your temp so i cant say much on that, for 2 i never saw anyone complain about your dmg many other rangers match it and lastly just join w/o your temp and show us you spent your money well, but doubting it alot tbh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users