• Please log in to reply
103 replies to this topic

#101 weiboy90

weiboy90

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 August 2012 - 03:40 PM

hello. i am new to here. yesterday i downloaded the game client and it auto patch, suddenly it fails to patch. this morning i open it again and it says patch completed and when i enter the same, my character cant move. what should i do now?

#102 AmielEson

AmielEson

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 01:35 PM

I'm trying to update my patch, it says "Failed to Patch". I did exactly what it said to delete the "patch.id" file and run the patcher.exe again, now it's stuck at "Creating Client List" for over an hour now. Any help?

Thanks

#103 Xiil

Xiil

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:30 PM

Just installed it yesterday, was patching(merging at some point) at 15% as I last saw. Then was interupted in the middle of the patch. Now when I start it, it says Patch Complete almost instantly.. I start It and it seems Im missing files(well duh, i didnt finish patching)

But the problem is how can I get it to patch the missing files? deleting patch.id just leads to it saying patch is complete again...
then same thing happens

running 0.2.54

Edited by Xiil, 31 March 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#104 YukaxChannie44

YukaxChannie44

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:02 AM

http://forums.warppo...load-patcherid/

The issue that their having im having. For the longest im unable to recieve the new patch till hours after the fact of mainti...it tells me failed to patch and unable to download patcher id...DS patcher used to never do this and i'd like to know why it is doing it... Its really irritating..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users