DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:07 PM

If you are receiving a run time error, you may have to uninstall-reinstall the client to get it working properly again. It is recommended that if you download the client, you do it from here, as the 1.46 client is confirmed to be working properly and will require less patching than the client downloaded from the game website/Gateway program.

WTF ? ._. Explain better

#52 Reviren

Reviren

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 498 posts
  • LocationIn your closet, stalking you!
  • Server:GUESS.

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:33 PM

WTF ? ._. Explain better

Learn English? It's perfectly understandable. You might wanna click the link too?

#53 DarknessKnight

DarknessKnight

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • LocationBrasil
  • Server:Wyvern

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:35 PM

Learn English? It's perfectly understandable. You might wanna click the link too?

¬¬ gth -.-'

#54 Mhakk

Mhakk

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:38 PM

Ive done everything especially the "deleting of patch.id" then wait for the long long patch to finish..and then its done and everything changes especially the patcher.. now i login my account click the channel selection then "boom" game crashes once more -.- damnnn ive been waiting for new origins a long time a ago and now i cant play :P :)

Edited by Mhakk, 05 September 2011 - 01:40 PM.

#55 omGeo

omGeo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

does the game crash or does it just close? having an error is 1 thing, closing is another. if its just closing, one of your settings, either your anti-virus, firewall, or stuff like that is causing it to close... if you played before the patch, youre getting a new client file. your previous security settings likely wont apply for it and will close it. i think someone on the forums mentioned that there is a solution in the client/connections section for things to check for it. what anti-virus are you running? where are you connecting from? home? school?

#56 Mhakk

Mhakk

I am New.

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:02 PM

does the game crash or does it just close? having an error is 1 thing, closing is another. if its just closing, one of your settings, either your anti-virus, firewall, or stuff like that is causing it to close... if you played before the patch, youre getting a new client file. your previous security settings likely wont apply for it and will close it. i think someone on the forums mentioned that there is a solution in the client/connections section for things to check for it. what anti-virus are you running? where are you connecting from? home? school?

It crash after i choose what channel to play , uhh avast anti virus and im playing at home

#57 omGeo

omGeo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 02:49 PM

hows your connection? is it pretty fast? you can try running the installer again to repair it and then deleting patch.id and patching again.. or just re-installing with the 1.46 client!

#58 Shuzelin

Shuzelin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 11:09 PM

hows your connection? is it pretty fast? you can try running the installer again to repair it and then deleting patch.id and patching again.. or just re-installing with the 1.46 client!

U can try this way. Uninstall Dragon Saga, go to your Gravity Dragon Saga folder and delete any extra files the restart you comp after uninstalling is required.
Then install with the client 1.46 Aramis Linked. Please download ALL 3 Files:

Part1
Part2
Part3

I've been waiting for 2 days. And the client 1.46 Aramis linked. Worked for me

#59 Animakojo

Animakojo

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 06:07 PM

ok i been trying for a few days to connect. ever since the update i havent been able too. im not sure if my fg set is unequiped since i had a few days to play (or so i thought). i did all the things suggested. use the alt client use the delte patch idea. hell i even reformatted my os to see if it was that. lol still not connecting. hopefully im not missing any events like the 4th of july freedom star event since i couldnt log then either lol. anyone got any suggestions besides the one mentioned on this thread. the problem i have is this:

the patch full completed each time it says patch sucessfull. i log in log in works. i go to the channel select screen. it doesnt matter what channel i select it goes to the loading screen like it normally is suppost to but it sits there for about 10 seconds the bar doesnt fill at all then client just closes no warnings no anything just poof like beer in a irish pub just gone. no error messages nothing. so whats going on? if i couldnt log in for a long time and if my fg set was still equiped can i still get the compensation? since its not my fault i cant connect to unequip it (given i think it is unequiped but eh) MAN i wanted to try the fighter

#60 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:29 PM

What kind of PC are you on? Were you playing before the update? Have you tried any of the client/connection issue suggestions? Try running a tracert report to check the connection:

1. Close all programs (very important for the accuracy of your results)
2. Open up a command prompt window (start/programs/accessories/command prompt)
3. Type: "tracert playdragonsaga.com" (without the quotes)
4. Hit the enter key and let the trace run until it displays triple * symbols multiple times in a row. Then, press control-C.
5. Right-click in the window, and choose mark. Then, highlight the entire window contents with the mouse. Press control-C, open an instance of notepad, and paste it there. At the top of this file, please write the current date and time, including the time zone in which you reside.

#61 CrazyChen

CrazyChen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 49 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 09:40 PM

This is a WinRAR collection of my Dragon Saga Folder that was working (included many text bugs but at bare minimum I could enter the game and kill field monsters)

If you really want to get in game and can't wait for Gravity to release a new installer, then use this.

It's 12 Pieces of 200mb + 1piece of 62mb. (still uploading)
It functions the same as Alternate Clientv1.046 but it's updated to New Origins.

http://www.mediafire.../?nb6q3b9ehyg3a

If it doesn't work, I'm sorry. It should work but I don't know the specifics of Dragon Saga client related issues.
This isn't provided by Gravity so download and use at your own risk.
If it messes you up further, I'm sorry. It shouldn't but it could

PS I just noticed it has a wierd "DS Patcher 1.1.2.33b" so it might bug the next time they "patch" but at the very least you'll be able to play until they provide a new installer.

PPS make sure to read before resorting to this http://forums.warppo...ailed-to-patch/ before going to this.

just a update, i downloaded this and it worked great

Edited by CrazyChen, 06 September 2011 - 09:41 PM.

#62 MisterGigz

MisterGigz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 05:51 AM

I'm just having issues with installing at first, I download the client without issues and run the WIP for Dragon Saga and in the middle of the setup it tells me media1.cab file is missing. Would dling the 3 part client help too?

EDIT: I DL'd the 3 part rar file and was able to get the patcher up and working and it updated to 1.6x like it supposed to, except it blue screened me as it finished. After a restart I tried the patcher and started the game it self. As it loads the logos for the creation teams it just goes grey waits a second then ends. One time I got a Dragon Saga 'I/N' -error. I used the fix on one of the pinned posts and all it does is send me a bug error.

Edited by MisterGigz, 07 September 2011 - 12:51 PM.

#63 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 12:00 PM

I'm just having issues with installing at first, I download the client without issues and run the WIP for Dragon Saga and in the middle of the setup it tells me media1.cab file is missing. Would dling the 3 part client help too?

EDIT: I DL'd the 3 part rar file and was able to get the patcher up and working and it updated to 1.6x like it supposed to, except it blue screened me as it finished. After a restart I tried the patcher and started the game it self. As it loads the logos for the creation teams it just goes grey waits a second then ends. One time I got a Dragon Saga 'I/N' -error. I used the fix on one of the pinned posts and all it does is send me a bug error.

What kind of system are you running? Getting a blue screen means there are memory issues.

#64 ottolin

ottolin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 08 September 2011 - 05:45 PM

why update always stop here. failed to patch

http://imageshack.us...839/77777m.jpg/

#65 Icerevolt

Icerevolt

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 17 posts
  • LocationCaribbean
  • Server:Vyvrn

Posted 10 September 2011 - 08:01 PM

New problem? I haven't heard of anyone with this problem yet so I thought I would post it:

I patched 100%, Patch Successful, and I even had the new Patcher Skin, I started the client and it was working fine but the screen went gray and then the client crashes.

Any suggestions?

Is this after u downloaded the files from http://www.mediafire.../?nb6q3b9ehyg3a ?? cus if so its gonna suk!

#66 Paxon

Paxon

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 579 posts
  • LocationBehind you ^^
  • Server:I forgot which one

Posted 11 September 2011 - 10:35 PM

I wish the runtime error fix worked :)

#67 MisterGigz

MisterGigz

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

What kind of system are you running? Getting a blue screen means there are memory issues.

I'm using Win 7 OS, 4Gb RAM, 2.9Ghz Dual Core 2 Proc

The media1.cab file issue is no more after the latest DL of the installer. But since it starts me out at 1.29 I have to patch up to 1.66. The problem is I get the runtime error mid way through patch, but nothing else happens and the file that it always does this on has Korean in it. I've tried to do the runtime error fixes but they haven't worked for me yet, I'll try them again later. And it can't really be memory issue,or at least I don't think so, since I don't even go over 30% memory usage. I also tried using the alternate client for 1.66 but the 2_mon 3_world and 6_ui files were showing as corrupted when I extracted them.

#68 Ryokou

Ryokou

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:19 PM

why update always stop here. failed to patch

http://imageshack.us...839/77777m.jpg/

I'm having the same problem I think.

First time
http://i162.photobuc...iledtoPatch.jpg

Second try
http://i162.photobuc...ledtoPatch2.jpg

#69 Nolanvoid

Nolanvoid

Nolan Smash!

• Retired
  • 2024 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:42 PM

Why have I not received my items...I log on every Tuesday to check and I am only filled with sadness I think we're demanding more compensation. It's like trying to give a dog a bone but you leave it somewhere we can't reach

I'm having the same problem I think.

First time
http://i162.photobuc...iledtoPatch.jpg

Second try
http://i162.photobuc...ledtoPatch2.jpg

If you have just tried to within the past hour and 40 minutes, we're currently undergoing the weekly server maintenance. Maintenance is normally on Tuesdays from 10PM-2AM. This week, we moved it to Wednesday, but it is normally on Tuesday.

#70 g1315975953

g1315975953

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:29 AM

Hi, I downloaded the client from the website and patched but it failed at 37ish % and came up with some patcherId failed. I deleted the patcher id like had been suggested on the forums and tried patching again and it failed. I then did a repair like someone suggested and am now patching from the beginning again *cry* It took me a near 12 hours to download the client and another 7 hours just to patch till 37% the first time. If it comes back with the same fail to patchId again I might just kill someone!

Is there a torrent file of the latest client somewhere? I found a v0.1.63 client using google but it has zero seeders.

Alternatively, could someone upload the big video files as a torrent so I can download them without going through the patcher? <_<

#71 BladeNenji

BladeNenji

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 09:42 AM

in my case, for today patching 9/15, I can patch the game just fine.

However, when I access the game, I cannot see my weapon other people's weapon.

On another computer, the patch is complete, I can see my weapon and everyone's, but I cannot see any monster accept a few of them in Libra. The interesting thing is, i got killed by those invisible monster as well. LOL.

I try to delete the Patch.id file, yet, it is helping at all. Any solution to this matter?

#72 Ryokou

Ryokou

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 08:59 PM

If you have just tried to within the past hour and 40 minutes, we're currently undergoing the weekly server maintenance. Maintenance is normally on Tuesdays from 10PM-2AM. This week, we moved it to Wednesday, but it is normally on Tuesday.

Tried a bunch more times today since supposedly the problem is that a maintenance was in progress. Still no luck from my end. Same failure message on the same exact file in those pictures of mine.

#73 Rimmy

Rimmy

Too Legit To Quit

• Dragon Saga Moderator
  • 2354 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 16 September 2011 - 11:19 AM

If you are patching successfully and still experiencing issues in the game, such as graphical glitches, your client may be corrupted to the point that you'll need to uninstall and reinstall it completely to get it working properly again.

Ryokou, if you are still getting failed to patch messages, you are likely having a similar issue with a corrupt client and re-patching may not fix it. Have you tried using the latest alternative client download?

#74 SolSerene

SolSerene

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • LocationSomewhere...
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:41 AM

Hi there. I am REALLY new to this (I haven't played it yet) and I'm having some real problems here. I downloaded the game (from the site, version 0.1.29) and installed it. I run the program then it says that there is a new patch available and I went on ahead. The patch goes like normal until it hit 40.1 percent and it says Failed to patch. I tried to rerun, then suddenly a message pops up saying "patch complete" and the version written in the left corner is already 0.1.67. When I click 'Play', it starts up but stops at the BaRunSon thing (I waited a whole hour to see if it's just my computer but...). I knew something was wrong, so I uninstalled and tried again. Once more, patching stopped at 40.1 and I could only sigh.

Btw, I tried deleting "patch.id" but then a message goes out saying "patcher.exe" had an abnormal termination.

Anyone who can help me? Any suggestions? If someone has the latest version, and knows a torrent of it, can you tell me the link? I really hope to play this game. T^T

#75 StormHaven

StormHaven

(ノ°▽°)ノ︵┻━┻

• VMod Retired
  • 5432 posts
  • Server:Dekard

Posted 17 September 2011 - 09:44 AM

Here you go! ^_^

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users