- Added new Yellow Dog Beanie headgear to the Item Mall. This item is Account Bound and will only be available until November 22nd.
- Added new Box of Giving. This box is available in the Item Mall for 100 points, for a limited time only. Among the usual great items, players will have a chance to receive 3 new items! Blue or Red Octopus Headgear or a special Military Backpack.
The Halloween Event has concluded, we hope that everyone enjoyed the event!
Valor Quest System
- We have updated the Valor Quest System be implementing proper level ranges and points based on the monster level and effort required.
- You will notice the majority of quests will now offer more points than before, for a longer duration, due to the increase in level range for each quest.
- In addition to this, the Shout quests, which are available every 12-hours will now give a 3x bonus to the first 10 players who complete the quest. The next 20 players will receive a 1.5x bonus and any player after that, will receive just 2 points for their efforts.
- Added new "Take Down the King" quest available from [Dead Priest] Lantore inside the Desert of the Dead.
- Added new "The Rise of the Phoenix" quest available from [Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char on Eldeon, in the Shady Jungle.
- We're pleased to bring you 5 new Community created items, through various game play options.
- The Sakura Umbrella and 100 ton Backpack, both created by Daylite have been added to the Subitem and Advanced Subitem crafting menus for the Dealer/Artisan class.
- The Crimson Backshield, created by ClearCrimson, has been added as the reward for the new "Take Down the King" quest available from [Dead Priest] Lantore inside the Desert of the Dead.
- The Phoenix Wings, created by SilverBlood, have been added as the reward for the new "The Rise of the Phoenix" quest available from [Sikuku Chief] Namiel Char on Eldeon, in the Shady Jungle.
- The Blue Seraphim Wings, created by RagingHormones, have been added to the Valor shop in the City of Junon Polis. These wings may just be worth the effort of their 2,100 Valor point price tag!
- A new design to the Accessories you wear has taken place.
- New Icons, New Stats and new Sets with Set Bonuses were added.
- A full List of the Jewelry and their Stats and Bonuses can be found by clicking here.
- The following changes are part of the jewelry set update.
- Grand Master Doonga - 60 Minutes
- Krawfy King - 60 Minutes
- Dreadnaught King - 45 Minutes
- Little Goblin Double Mace - 50 Minutes
- Woolly Mammoth - 45 Minutes
- Mountain Bebeg - 30 Minutes
- Grand Goblin King - 50 Minutes
- Varus - Clever Set - 50 Minutes
- Rubrum - Cutting Set - 30 Minutes
- Giant Worm Dragon - 70 Minutes
- Grand Goblin Wizard - 70 Minutes
- Rutum - 30 Minutes
- Behemoth King - 45 Minutes
- Lord Storm - 70 Minutes
- Penguin General - 30 Minutes
- Mega Drake - 30 Minutes
- Sikuku Elite Fighter - 45 Minutes
- Sword Master Emil - 30 Minutes
- Moon Pastor Laguz - 30 Minutes
- Mammy Queen - 70 Minutes
- Moon Sister Inguz - 45 Minutes
- Moon Brother Dagaz - 45 Minutes
- Mummy King - 60 Minutes
The following monsters now have a Rare chance to drop the attached Jewelry Sets
- Grand Master Doonga - Siren's Song Set
- Krawfy King - Full Moon Set
- Dreadnaught King - Nimble Set
- Little Goblin Double Mace - Ethereal Set
- Woolly Mammoth - Dazzle Set
- Mountain Bebeg - Silence Set
- Grand Goblin King - Clever Set
- Varus - Officer Set
- Rubrum - Luring Set
- Giant Worm Dragon - Rapid Set
- Grand Goblin Wizard - Divine Set
- Rutum - Veteran Set
- Behemoth King - Quick Set
- Lord Storm - Severe Set
- Penguin General - Dazzle Set
- Mega Drake - Alert Set
- Sikuku Elite Fighter - Deadshot Set
- Sword Master Emil - Hunter Set
- Moon Pastor Laguz - Magical Set
- Mammy Queen - Holy Set
- Moon Sister Inguz - Beautiful Set
- Moon Brother Dagaz - Beautiful Set
- Mummy King - Death Blow Set
- Chief Set
- Sudden Set
- Wise Set
- Flash Set
- Appealing Set
- Observer Set
- [Gypsy Merchant] Methio - Now Sells Level 20 Accessories & Simple Accessories
- [Gypsy Merchant] Mina - Now Sells Level 20 Accessories & Simple Accessories
- [Gypsy Merchant] Bellia - Now Sells Level 50 Accessories & Simple Accessories
- [Gypsy Merchant] Edone - Now Sells Level 50 Accessories & Simple Accessories
- [Ferrell Guild Banker] Andre - Now Sells Level 75 Accessories & Simple Accessories
- Fight Knuckle Ring, Fight Necklace, Fight Earring
- Compass Ring, Detector Necklace, Communication Earring
- Natural Ring, Natural Necklace, Natural Earring
- Luxury Garnet Ring, Luxury Garnet Necklace, Luxury Garnet Earring
End Level - indicates last level a player can be when turning in the quest to receive the maximum points possible. (Must have Union Reward Bonus Skill to receive the maximum points.)
Old Points - indicates previous maximum points given, when using a Union Reward Bonus Skill and within the confines of the previous End Level.
New Points - indicates new maximum points given, when using a Union Reward Bonus Skill and within the confines of the new End Level.
Players outside the End Level range, will receive a 50% degradation to their points*, when having a Union Reward Bonus Skill.
*Points given are based on the base value and not the maximum points given, as shown in the chart below.
ValorSystem.jpg 177.38KB 69 downloads