They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:03 PM

@ senioritz, use the proposal section and propose an IM ticket that allows access from anywhere in the world of ROSE?

#27 KTFlash

KTFlash

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:05 PM

If not bugs happen with this update, I can say this is a really good patch. Good job :mellow:

#28 titoine12

titoine12

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Draconis - Pegasus

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:08 PM

Death Blow?!?!?! D:

#29 Hedean

Hedean

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:15 PM

Is it me. Or does that lawless porkie quest offer the most valor points? :x

Edited by Hedean, 08 November 2011 - 03:15 PM.

#30 lafamilia101

lafamilia101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

Is it me. Or does that lawless porkie quest offer the most valor points? :x

Looks like it. Time to make a LVL 45 Character!

#31 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:24 PM

this will definitely keeps us busy :mellow: kudos dev team.

#32 nvrsydie

nvrsydie

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:26 PM

Looks like it. Time to make a LVL 45 Character!

and use a lot of xp nullifier :( see you all in anima lake :mellow:

#33 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:34 PM

The porkie quest is every 12 hours or what?

#34 pdfisher

pdfisher

Champion Representative

• Members
  • 5246 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, in the heart of PA dutch country

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:36 PM

Wow, nice update. I am anxious to see some of this. But I noticed the union quests are mostly for lower level players, could you please maybe implement some for the max level players? Thanks a lot guys, well done!

#35 Zayin

Zayin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 605 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:37 PM

Awesome! It'd be great if you could post screenshots of the new items!!!

#36 xAfterLife

xAfterLife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:45 PM

mhmm this will be interesting...

#37 Calanor

Calanor

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 2474 posts
  • LocationBetween 2 Rainbows

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:50 PM

Sorry the images are massive, but I wanted to post them before it got too much later.

100 ton Backpack
Spoiler

Blue Seraphim Wings
Spoiler

Crimson Backshield
Spoiler

Phoenix Wings
Spoiler

Sakura Umbrella
Spoiler

#38 Xieg2

Xieg2

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 438 posts
  • LocationBaguio City, Philippines

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:51 PM

How many hours more :mellow:

#39 xAfterLife

xAfterLife

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 03:55 PM

Those look pretty sick

#40 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.
  • Server:both

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:03 PM

100 ton backpack and Crimson Backshield have really caught my eye. This update should keep me busy for a while.
Valor Points will be worth something after this update which is not what I was expecting at all. I'm pleasantly surprised.
And finally there will be people on deserted planets, though probably just questing, but it's a start.
Experience nullifiers will once again be worthwhile.

I'm pretty happy with what I see in this update.

#41 lafamilia101

lafamilia101

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:06 PM

100 ton backpack and Crimson Backshield have really caught my eye. This update should keep me busy for a while.
Valor Points will be worth something after this update which is not what I was expecting at all. I'm pleasantly surprised.
And finally there will be people on deserted planets, though probably just questing, but it's a start.
Experience nullifiers will once again be worthwhile.

I'm pretty happy with what I see in this update.

YES! The crimson backshield looks very nice. I'm curious about what the stats are going to be on these items

#42 PeppermintDream

PeppermintDream

Purveyor of Positivity

• ROSE Moderators
  • 615 posts
  • LocationMy own little world

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:11 PM

Great update! Looking forward to logging in soon, I hope! :mellow:

#43 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:19 PM

What is being done with the Union Quest Tickets that I have built up in my storage? Were these addressed and maybe I just missed it? :mellow:

Edited by Rooster, 08 November 2011 - 04:20 PM.

#44 AlisiaMT

AlisiaMT

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1149 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

Wow look at all the items put into the game. I'm excited!
Good patch this..month xD

You see?!?! Just change your maintenances to once a month and we can get patches like this and more playing time and you guys wont be panicking about getting a patch in. I'd be up for it!!

#45 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:45 PM

What is being done with the Union Quest Tickets that I have built up in my storage? Were these addressed and maybe I just missed it? :mellow:

Heard two different things on those. the first, which i saw was definately answered by a dev (genesis, cal or zep) is that they would be changed into Reuvens Tokens for the FUTURE in game raid system or w/e they call it that they are developing. but thats FUTURE use.

The 2nd thing i read, tho i could NOT find it actually typed by any dev or gm when i looked for it, was that they were removing Ruvens at least for now. So just not sure. It sounded like they would make em into ruvens, then remove em so as to take our cash from us. but that doesnt't seem right. I doubt they would ever actually do that. Which is also why they have yet to actually do anything with them.

I WISH they would re-instate the IM quests, aka shining stone, or perhaps 2 quests, so that ONE quest would give HONOR PTS and the OTHER would give VALOR points. so we could do these quests to earn either / or for UW gears or for Cart Schematics!!!! HOPE you wonderful devs read that!!! I cannot beleive that they didnt make enough cash off of UW tickets, with all the people who cant stand pvp, to make those profitable!!! Heck, even on draco i would see a long line of toons doing those quests and would sit and dash em as they turned in quests, while i did mine. So Leonis would probably have 10x as many toons doing this.

#46 Tyga

Tyga

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:49 PM

Where can we farm the MAGICAL SET?

#47 Rooster

Rooster

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 561 posts
  • LocationU.S.

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:52 PM

Heard two different things on those. the first, which i saw was definately answered by a dev (genesis, cal or zep) is that they would be changed into Reuvens Tokens for the FUTURE in game raid system or w/e they call it that they are developing. but thats FUTURE use.

The 2nd thing i read, tho i could NOT find it actually typed by any dev or gm when i looked for it, was that they were removing Ruvens at least for now. So just not sure. It sounded like they would make em into ruvens, then remove em so as to take our cash from us. but that doesnt't seem right. I doubt they would ever actually do that. Which is also why they have yet to actually do anything with them.

I WISH they would re-instate the IM quests, aka shining stone, or perhaps 2 quests, so that ONE quest would give HONOR PTS and the OTHER would give VALOR points. so we could do these quests to earn either / or for UW gears or for Cart Schematics!!!! HOPE you wonderful devs read that!!! I cannot beleive that they didnt make enough cash off of UW tickets, with all the people who cant stand pvp, to make those profitable!!! Heck, even on draco i would see a long line of toons doing those quests and would sit and dash em as they turned in quests, while i did mine. So Leonis would probably have 10x as many toons doing this.

Hence why I posted because I agree there is a discrepancy in the information that I have seen provided. And I recall the information just as you have.
I like your idea BTW :mellow:

#48 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 08 November 2011 - 04:56 PM

RE: the new Wings / Backshields, they are rather exciting! Any chance you would post crafting recipies?? Looking forward to doing quests for them! And great to see, again, user created item going into game!!!.

RE: changes in boss spawns. Seriously???? I can remember when Zep first started, one of the things he/she did was to INCREASE spawns and spawn timers so there would be a king spawn at least every 10 minutes!! Now its gone just the opposite! And with the new jewelery introduced,( as well as the king quest medallion drops), at least for usefull pieces, a LOT of people will be farming those kings.... Its going to be a nighmare! !! !!! Isnt it smarter to add more kings and SHORTEN the spawn times? Seems to me when you added the king medallions, you lengthened spawn times, then shortened them again because of all the competition!

Also, It would be nicer if the jewelery dropped from multiple kings/bosses, and not just one!

RE the shadow set that drops form the ??cursed pomic?? i looked this monster up on the compendium, and it states that this particular monster is level 157 or 167, and spawns in the FORGOTTEN TEMPLE???? im guessing that info is wrong. Hope that you devs are going to give purple youkko the new drop tables and monster spawn info. And i hope that purple isnt so disgusted with the changes that he/she actually bothers to update it! Also, isnt it correct that the devs took drops out of temple, as well as experience?? like back in march or before??? and that is why the temple is NEVER utilized??? Last i had looked, tho Zepplin stated that the devs were going to restore something like 15% of the exp, that hadnt been ever done, and still no drops from moon childs / summons' .

Edited by TangoBaby86, 08 November 2011 - 04:58 PM.

#49 Genesis

Genesis

ROSE Developer

• Community Managers
  • 2066 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:01 PM

I WISH they would re-instate the IM quests, aka shining stone, or perhaps 2 quests, so that ONE quest would give HONOR PTS and the OTHER would give VALOR points. so we could do these quests to earn either / or for UW gears or for Cart Schematics!!!!

The Item Mall union quests are undergoing review of their rewards, difficulty, and how they will fit in with the other Valor based quest content. As these quests are not PvP oriented, they will not be rewarding Honor for completion, but will reward Valor, which is the PvM point currency. We intend on adding PvP oriented quests with the Union War update which will reward Honor for completing objectives during the battle.

Edited by Genesis, 08 November 2011 - 05:02 PM.

#50 TangoBaby86

TangoBaby86

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 280 posts
  • LocationArumic Vally

Posted 08 November 2011 - 05:05 PM

The Item Mall union quests are undergoing review of their rewards, difficulty, and how they will fit in with the other Valor based quest content. As these quests are not PvP oriented, they will not be rewarding Honor for completion, but will reward Valor, which is the PvM point currency. We intend on adding PvP oriented quests with the Union War update which will reward Honor for completing objectives during the battle.

Thanks Genisis!!! Very glad to hear you are re-instating the quests at some point. Also glad to hear about the pvp oriented quests. hope they will be at least semi designed with players in mind who dont like to pvp. And thanks for answering back!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users