Tournament of Dragons - Page 9 - Dragon Saga Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
- - - - -

Tournament of Dragons

• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#201 tainguyen

tainguyen

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:35 PM

From my experience I can do the no cooldown gltich anywhere any channel on my level 80 Jumeaux, pvp or pve. For some strange reason I can't get it to work no more than half of the time on a newly created level 35 Twin Fighter on both game modes. I'm not sure if it depends on the class or gender or level or date of creation, graphical lag, so it may be one or more of those factors which could be the reason for the confusion. I personally don't feel the glitch can be effectively used without being obvious to the opponments and the referees (there is one, right?). But it is an exploit and if used sparingly, it can be difficult to spot to the untrained eye so if the officials feel it would be too much of a hassle to look out for foul play from the Twins or humans disrupting the game by claiming the Twin used the glitch, I'm for allowing this awesome class to participate in a future tournament when the exploit is fixed.

Same here, i do not believe it is hard to see, but its all about numbers. Too much hassle dealing with the bug, and too much players against it. If there was a majority of players with this cause then maybe.

#202 Maronu

Maronu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2358 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 December 2011 - 09:56 PM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=n8FNWbuLe-c

I like how you can move around with the skills. And since you can jump with it and it's invisible ranged skills would probably make an effective brick wall.

From my experience I can do the no cooldown gltich anywhere any channel on my level 80 Jumeaux, pvp or pve. For some strange reason I can't get it to work no more than half of the time on a newly created level 35 Twin Fighter on both game modes. I'm not sure if it depends on the class or gender or level or date of creation, graphical lag, so it may be one or more of those factors which could be the reason for the confusion. I personally don't feel the glitch can be effectively used without being obvious to the opponments and the referees (there is one, right?). But it is an exploit and if used sparingly, it can be difficult to spot to the untrained eye so if the officials feel it would be too much of a hassle to look out for foul play from the Twins or humans disrupting the game by claiming the Twin used the glitch, I'm for allowing this awesome class to participate in a future tournament when the exploit is fixed.

I agree with this 100%.

I'm guessing you have to get the level 40 job advancement first but unsure. I couldn't do it till later either.

Edited by Maronu, 07 December 2011 - 10:15 PM.

#203 Hastur

Hastur

Too Legit To Quit

• Retired
  • 1553 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 08 December 2011 - 01:58 PM

Alright guys, i thank you for your feedback and lively debate regarding the Dragonkin and their participation in the tournament. We'll definitely keep all of this in mind for future tournament. At this time though December does not seem to be a viable month to do this tournament, so we will be delaying it until January.

So come early January be on the look out for the next, Tournament of Dragons.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users