Why should you fight gold farmers? - Page 3 - Ragnarok Online Community Chat - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * - - 4 votes

Why should you fight gold farmers?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
55 replies to this topic

#51 Agahim

Agahim

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1036 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:08 PM

You have unusual skills of comprehension or a lack of ability to identify humor (as lame as my attempt at humor was). I don't recall attempting to justify slavery in anything that I said.

in that case i'd like to offer my apologies and would also like to ask you to refrain from further attempts at humour. thanks!

Edited by Agahim, 10 December 2011 - 04:09 PM.

#52 Okii

Okii

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1733 posts
  • LocationAppleton, WI
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:31 PM

[sarcasm] Woo, love where this topic is going~ [/sarcasm]

#53 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:57 PM

You would be in a lot of trouble if I could find you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWb_xz0OakQ

/go

(posted because, IronPlushie is probably not going to be around much longer on the forums and that West Side Story is about as relevant to iRO as are Chinese Convicts playing WoW)

Edited by lainee, 10 December 2011 - 05:01 PM.

#54 Myzery

Myzery

They pay me to post.

• Banned
  • 6670 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:00 PM

Actually, World of Warcraft is fine with this as the game is pay to play.
I feel sad about the punishment and such but i guess those chinese are happy in some degree coz their salary is higher than those selling chicken rice on food stals.

Wrong

#55 Rutana

Rutana

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1553 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

Ok the article said 12 hour shifts, not 16, but you will lie to make your point. Obviously you've never been in prison where about 22 hours a day there's really nothing to do, you eat, walk around outside an hour a day, get 3 ten minute showers a week.

Wait...
you don't dare to compare prisons in the US, where prisoners get fed, get a walk outside, won't get tortured (as long as the prison is working as the law wants to) and 99% of the prisoners are there on their own fault
with a prison in China, without any sights of human rights, without any benefits and mostly they're imprisoned without beeing a bad person - they just say what they think or they demonstrate against their DICTATORSHIP

you don't really dare to compare that, aren't you? o.O

blue herbs are 13,000 on ymir, 2,000 on valk, maneater blossoms are twice as much. I'm not talking about Top of the line gear new players will NEVER have, but just having better things than eden gear, theres no way to make money, have made 1.5m after months of playing. If you're not paying money you're not making zenny

I don't know what to say about that...
You quote this and don't see the bad thing behind it?

On Ymir, you can FARM Blue Herbs as new player, selling them for 13k to other players and buy equipment with these zeny, that is cheaper than on Valk, while on Valk if you want to farm Items to make money you have to competing with the bots, which ruins the farming purpose for new players really, sell them for less zeny - but have to save more money to buy equipment because they're costing more zeny...
And you say Bots are helping New Players?
...I don't think so...

I didn't realize we were allowed to make personal attacks you pretentious c-_-. You sit behind a computer screen saying this -_-, but if you were in my face you be in a hospital going through your fourth bag of blood.

It's one thing to say someone's stupid, but personal attacks have no place here. You would be in a lot of trouble if I could find you.

...ic why you were in prison...
say... didn't you said you studied happiness? And buddism?
...yeah... totally see that...

#56 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 10 December 2011 - 05:21 PM

Crikey...take it easy dudes.

Exploitive work conditions are bad, whether it be breaking rocks on a chain gang or sitting in a cubicle farming gold. I think we can all agree that we'd rather sit in a chair inside than break rocks or build electronics in a factory but the discussion has gone so far off the rails it might as well be Galaxy Express 999.

Ironplushy, the threatening language is a bit too much, don't you think?

Aghaim, you aren't a swordy, so don't provoke.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users