December 13, Skill Balance update patch! - Page 2 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

December 13, Skill Balance update patch!

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#26 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:26 PM

whats in the xmas lucky box?

#27 bigstuff17

bigstuff17

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 159 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

Rune Knight nerfed and Genetic buffed. How is this "balancing"?

hey how bout your try woeing with a 150 genetic with 100 vit that barely breaks 25k hp. guess you were so used to having 60k+ hp for so long.

#28 Exeter0

Exeter0

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 270 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:30 PM

Hover (Mech skill) won't work unless the Hovering Booster is equipped, unlike other Mado skills. I don't know if this has been brought up before, and if this really is intended. I hope this isn't too late.

#29 Starlily

Starlily

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:32 PM

I definitely understand the nerf in HP for RKs but some of the skill nerfing seems a bit overkill.

#30 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:46 PM

Higher HP for Warlocks... looking forward to test how misc food affects end damage =)

#31 BoingBoing

BoingBoing

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 553 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

Poison bottle boxes, and bottle grenade/ acid bottle boxes. The transformation into pRO is almost complete!

#32 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:47 PM

Goodbye Inspiration & Genesis Ray :)
But with almost all skills getting nerfed/lowered dmg I guess I can tank better now and less killing spree :P

Finally, Royal Guard becomes a true "TANK CLASS" :P
No QQ here, still maining my Royal Guard, and hope we will have a smooth game after maint :)

#33 Dawei

Dawei

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:48 PM

Not worried now on skills nerds and HP nerfs as what I experienced in scaraba hole 1 with a +9 gargantian valk and +9 immune diablos manteau I was taking 800-900 on a 100 vit ranger....really at 130 that's 20 hits and I'm died... The xp changes better be way worth that cause a malicious cant even keep up with that damage...

#34 Pril

Pril

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 562 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 05:58 PM

Regarding the Item Mall GUI, was there a way to take it off screen? From what I've seen of it on Sakray, it was just an annoying button placed at a really awkward location on the screen, and upon accidentally clicking it instead of a tile you wanted to step on, you get the Item Mall popup which distracts you until monsters nearby have killed you.

#35 EaGle35SE

EaGle35SE

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 68 posts
  • Twitter:AllegedEaGle
  • Server:iRO - Classic

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:01 PM

i never post in these forums and i dont ever think i'll care to much.. all everyone does is QQ and complain about everything just play the game and shut up.

#36 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Heads up everyone, safety wall still spills over dmg from gfist and other strong melee skills. It would be amusing if they had actually changed it back to pre-renewal effect like they stated in the translations, but I guess they didn't want it. ): SW would make ABs and Sorcs much better support for WoE...

Goodbye OP shadowform and manhole, hello OP cross ripper slasher and crushing strike.

#37 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:04 PM

Heads up everyone, safety wall still spills over dmg from gfist and other strong melee skills (at least on sakray o.o). It would be amusing if they had actually changed it back to pre-renewal effect like they stated in the translations, but I guess they didn't want it. ): SW would make ABs and Sorcs much better support for WoE...

Goodbye OP shadowform and manhole, hello OP cross ripper slasher and crushing strike.

#38 geniewinie

geniewinie

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:07 PM

Posted ImageLets just all hope that these balancing will result in a much more fun game & not 1player God-like slaughter vs all weak classes. a more exiting woe & and more trolling <--LOL . Posted Image

#39 captainmaverick

captainmaverick

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

I just have to tell u guys at Gravity, nerfing the Sorc's hp is second to nerfing the sura's lightning ride skill which is probably the dumbest idea anyone could have come up with for this patch. The reason why Sorcerer's should have their hp is because we have to survive the battle and play the game of DPS. We don't have any super strong skills like warlocks or any other class in the game. Just thought I'd let u know because Sorcerer is my favorite class in the game and it (was) the most balanced class in renewal.

It also doesn't help the fact that magic classes can't cast while being attacked in woe. I mean how are we supposed to defend ourselves or attack if we can't fight back? You say that's why we need to get help from our guild members. How are we supposed to get help from our guild members if we can't survive long enough to get that help?

That is all.

#40 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:08 PM

Heads up everyone, safety wall still spills over dmg from gfist and other strong melee skills (at least on sakray o.o). It would be amusing if they had actually changed it back to pre-renewal effect like they stated in the translations, but I guess they didn't want it. ): SW would make ABs and Sorcs much better support for WoE...

Nope... it doesn't... There's no more "piercing effect" on SW anymore... and it seems to work with SD as well? lol... test it couple times on Sakray already...

#41 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:09 PM

So what was the compensation for Wanderers? lol.

I hope they add Magic Strings in our skill tree... IT'S ENOUGH! :P

I am excited for [most of, NOT ALL] the changes though. I enjoyed playing GX and Ranger A LOT in Sakray.

So what is coming with 14.1 right now? Mora, Bifrost, Malangdo, Bio4, Port Malaya... Alberta changes... Homunculus S... What is really coming?

#42 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts

Weird...when I saw it happen, gfist definitely broke through it, dealing relatively low dmg...

#43 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts
  • LocationWhy are you lookin here o.O stalker
  • Server:All 3, maybe I quit?

don't nerf my sorcer <,<

It's hard to survive with the last hp and now this......

I hate this "Balance" patch

And urs reset's = more money :P.....

make this week for free reset's please!!!!!

first reset is free. he said that. idk about using multiple resets after the first one. but if u get it right the first time there shouldnt be a problem. then again humans :P things up...alot...

#44 GAAH

GAAH

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

Posted Image

It's kinda getting annoying coming back and forth to the madogear guy everytime u die and lose ur Madogear, specially when ur in instances like endless tower and u suddenly die -.-

#45 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:10 PM

don't nerf my sorcer <,<

It's hard to survive with the last hp and now this......

I hate this "Balance" patch

And urs reset's = more money :P.....

make this week for free reset's please!!!!!

first reset is free. he said that. idk about using multiple resets after the first one. but if u get it right the first time there shouldnt be a problem. then again humans :P things up...alot...

#46 Digimonic

Digimonic

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 332 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:12 PM

sorry for the double post, lag is evil.

#47 shado

shado

Amateur Blogger

• Banned
  • 401 posts
  • LocationAlaska

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:15 PM

hey how bout your try woeing with a 150 genetic with 100 vit that barely breaks 25k hp. guess you were so used to having 60k+ hp for so long.

uhhh, not possible?
Mine has like 50? and is at 27/8k
Get some gear br0

#48 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:19 PM

sorry for the double post, lag is evil.

no problem! fixed

Edited by zr0rieu, 13 December 2011 - 06:20 PM.

#49 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:21 PM

Goodbye Inspiration & Genesis Ray :)
But with almost all skills getting nerfed/lowered dmg I guess I can tank better now and less killing spree :P

Finally, Royal Guard becomes a true "TANK CLASS" :P
No QQ here, still maining my Royal Guard, and hope we will have a smooth game after maint :)

To make RG a true tank, they should have 50% chance on Guard level 10, remove fixed cast time and increase duration on Sacrifice and 90% reduced ranged damage with Defending Aura 5.

#50 Chigikogou

Chigikogou

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1778 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 13 December 2011 - 06:22 PM

More lottery for me. More lottery for me. More lottery for me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users