154 replies to this topic

#26 Kevin

Kevin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 400 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online

Posted 19 December 2011 - 06:46 PM

So why disable tao, gr and gtb but not disable Fallen bishop cards? Surely a fallen bishop sports a bigger advantage in 1st class and trans woe's that the previous listed cards do. So Heilm, why haven't you opted to also disable fallen bishop cards?

Don't know what you guys are talking about. A lot of us died to your taogunka precast on Saturday but did you guys die to FBH? I don't think so! FBH isn't that powerful.

#27 ErzaScarlet

ErzaScarlet

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 206 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:05 PM

Valk WoE will NOT happen.

The castles may trigger because they are being frustrating, but no one will be able to go in.

why no woe tomorrow, can you put normal woe instead cancel it?

#28 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:15 PM

WOE + PVP = /rice

#29 Akin

Akin

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 827 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:18 PM

I guess I'm a little late to the party...is no WoE 2 on Saturdays going to be the new thing?

#30 fenryl

fenryl

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 07:31 PM

are we getting anything from the woes? as in will castles drop any loots?

seeing how heim didnt bring up any rewards or anything, I'm assuming its spaming pots just for fun (and by fun i mean spending valuable guild funds for no purpose)... which means i ll see you guys next year =)

EDIT: apparently there is some kind of reward, but they re still figuring it out.

Edited by fenryl, 19 December 2011 - 11:39 PM.

#31 Chris

Chris

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 148 posts

Posted 19 December 2011 - 08:06 PM

seeing how heim didnt bring up any rewards or anything, I'm assuming its spaming pots just for fun (and by fun i mean spending valuable guild funds for no purpose)... which means i ll see you guys next year =)

Yea, need to add some extra incentive for the event woe portions.

#32 Ralis

Ralis

[TOS] The Man Trap

• VMod Retired
  • 6982 posts
  • LocationFlorida
  • Server:Classic

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:02 PM

Ninjas should honestly be considered 2nd classes. Killing Stroke is devastating to a 1st class character.

#33 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 19 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Ninjas should honestly be considered 2nd classes. Killing Stroke is devastating to a 1st class character.

I do agree with this Ninja, is well above par even for 2nd classes. Ninja should be moved to the 2nd class rank.

#34 Braska

Braska

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1353 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:08 PM

Please Cancel Sat WoE, I see no point in having it.

Edited by Braska, 19 December 2011 - 11:13 PM.

#35 Falcifer

Falcifer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 355 posts
  • Server:RE:Start

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:18 PM

Why is no one mentioning MP as one of the cards to be disabled? Although I suppose it's destructiveness is mitigated by the fact that few 1st/2nd/trans classes have both a detecting/aoe AND enough hp to take hits from said cloaked sin/sinx...i dunno :v

#36 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 19 December 2011 - 11:46 PM

Seriously this event woe is starting to sound dumb. It's basically pvp with woe reducts, classes spread too far apart and there's no clear indication on what the rewards are.

The pvp w/ woe reducts I don't mind, but I rather see realms close and just focus on a certain tier of characters. Some idea of what were aiming for during these event woes would be nice as well.

Ps. ninjas and gunslingers should not be able to participate in anything other than trans 2nd class and above.

#37 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

i think they should make event woe like MRSC in eRO(malaysia ragnarok) where there is only 1 castle and all the guild will fight for it the winner will win cash but i think we can change the prize.that event woe is actually very fun not sure iro have it thou as i m new to iro.

#38 Pleasant007

Pleasant007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWarp Portal Forum

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:00 AM

i think they should make event woe like MRSC in eRO(malaysia ragnarok) where there is only 1 castle and all the guild will fight for it the winner will win cash but i think we can change the prize.that event woe is actually very fun not sure iro have it thou as i m new to iro.

You mean USRC(United State Ragnarok Championship)? This event is just for fun please don't get confuse with it.

#39 Leonis1

Leonis1

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 685 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 December 2011 - 01:53 AM

So im confused. What catagory does gunslinger fall under in terms of being able to participate?

#40 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:07 AM

You mean USRC(United State Ragnarok Championship)? This event is just for fun please don't get confuse with it.

woops wrong spelling it should be MSRC it is a event where guilds will unite and taking sides and FIGHT the winner will get cash and other prices.
http://ro.gameflier..../msrc_main.html this is the website for more details.

i think it would be very fun lol.

#41 Pleasant007

Pleasant007

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 145 posts
  • LocationWarp Portal Forum

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:21 AM

So im confused. What catagory does gunslinger fall under in terms of being able to participate?

1st class, don't mind the others, they just being too paranoid.

#42 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:51 AM

Nope, MSRC is actually different to USRC. It's true Guilds v Guilds under WoE conditions.

http://ro.gameflier....ntro_rules.html

Something that would be good for iRO if we had it. This is a real 'event' WoE (as opposed to stupid novice WoEs etc)

Edited by lainee, 20 December 2011 - 04:02 AM.

#43 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 03:53 AM

1st class, don't mind the others, they just being too paranoid.

Desperado on PVP mode will wipe all 1st classers. They should belong on 2nd class. On side note, what are the rewards? If they're not worth it ppl would rather sleep, drink, eat these holidays than participate in event woes.

#44 MrKisuke

MrKisuke

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:13 AM

Please consider setting different tiers on different times or days.

Also, are third class SuNos really being considered equal as regular, perma novice? :P

Just a lil note, we, SNs are no where near the level of thirds xD. But regardless, we are classified as Novice no matter what.
Any item that has a restriction on 'Novice Only' has an impact on Super Novices too. Even the SNEs. (Extended ones).

Also, I strongly agree with Azyrk.
It's silly, regardless of the reason, doing different realms for different tiers. It makes things confusing.
But I guess we can't really do much to change that. Instead of having multiples realms, Just have 1 for 1 Class set!

About the complaining on not allowing Tao but FBH is allowed... How about just disabled all MVP cards as well as Ghostring, Devilring and Maya Purple, dammit. Makes things easier. Stops the complaining of another card.

Also, regardless of Ninjas and Gunslingers being first class... consider their damage output. As some have said, they can kill up to Trans and low level 3rds easily.
So either change the tier Ninjas and Gunlingers fall into.... If not, take them off the list. It won't be balanced.

Edited by MrKisuke, 20 December 2011 - 04:16 AM.

#45 slwl1

slwl1

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 212 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:15 AM

Nope, MSRC is actually different to USRC. It's true Guilds v Guilds under WoE conditions.

http://ro.gameflier....ntro_rules.html

Something that would be good for iRO if we had it. This is a real 'event' WoE (as opposed to stupid novice WoEs etc)

haha hopefully heim and oda would see this and maybe implement it one day? would like to relish the time I had with mythos in iris 2 malaysia :P

#46 lainee

lainee

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • LocationOceanic Eternity

Posted 20 December 2011 - 04:24 AM

haha hopefully heim and oda would see this and maybe implement it one day? would like to relish the time I had with mythos in iris 2 malaysia :blaugh:

Yes. It's something that really should have happened on iRO a long time ago. :P

#47 Alicesaurus

Alicesaurus

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 491 posts
  • Server:Chaos Renewal

Posted 20 December 2011 - 05:05 AM

Without knowing what we are getting as rewards/prizes most big guilds will sit this event woe out. Supplies cost us a fortune, wps does not cover a full woe guild's costs. Id rather be enjoying Christmas with family rather than wasting my time without a reason.

#48 Weeeelium

Weeeelium

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 452 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:36 AM

So there really isn't tuesday woe on valk later? :P

#49 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:39 AM

Is this the epic return of the triple Wizard precast with Storm Gust + Lord of Vermillion +Meteor Storm!? OMG! I would cry tears of joy to see this nostalgia!!! :P

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 20 December 2011 - 08:40 AM.

#50 Codface

Codface

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 463 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 08:57 AM

Ok guys stop the moaning. This event is most likely a precursor to something cool and perminate.

Having extra woes involving different twinked characters gives another event to look forward to during the week.

Its a whole set of new gears needed which will help the Markets sell and pick up again.

Now if you-_- and moan about X and Y being broke during this testing the less likely we are to have a new fun woe version added perminate to the week.

So what i say is, embrace this, make that 99 twink you always wanted, Join a fun guild and enjoy running about without the worry of your 100 eco being broken. Its up to us to make this new thing a success.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users