January 3rd, 2012 maintenance - Page 6 - Ragnarok: Patch History - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

January 3rd, 2012 maintenance

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#126 Erelen

Erelen

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 71 posts
  • LocationWarsaw, Poland
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:39 AM

Any chance that there will be NPC in Izlude Arena again? Or they will be added in 10th?

#127 CreamyBooty

CreamyBooty

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 108 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:40 AM

false hope !

#128 Pres

Pres

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1427 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:42 AM

Bleh seems that the list didn't want to be reset with anything less than a "FULL" maintenance, so it will have to wait until the 10th to reset the Alchemist list.

But as a consolation we were able to fix and compile a working NPC to distribute the elusive missing item sets in Mora! So Rune Knights, Guillotine Crosses and Rangers rejoice, you can get your full sets from "Guardian of Power"

Yay.

#129 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 03:52 AM

Bleh seems that the list didn't want to be reset with anything less than a "FULL" maintenance, so it will have to wait until the 10th to reset the Alchemist list.

Boo!

(ah well, gives me a week to make the minstrel)

#130 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:32 AM

Oh nice more sh!t for me to break enchanting for no reason. Already finished my AB set, time for my gx set an maybe the rk set.

#131 Hoeee

Hoeee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie/Chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:35 AM

will it hav maestro sets?????

#132 OsirisOmega

OsirisOmega

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:54 AM

1. The Mora enchanting for the GX / Ranger / etc. is still giving Unknown Item for one of the enchants. I just talked to someone who just got it in game, so I know it's not fixed yet.

2. Just got my Sapha ring from the npc and it says that it's an unknown item. I'm fully patched and stuff, so this can't be right.Getting the Sapha Cloth worked fine, though.

3. I thought the Sapha set was supposed to give crit damage +40%? Instead, it gives 20% cross impact damage...I might be wrong on this though.

4. The enchanter for the GX / Ranger stuff has the bottom option being "Tell me about enhanced abilities", but it removes the enchants from the item in the slot you pick... I lost 2 coins this way. Should probably update that text

Edited by OsirisOmega, 04 January 2012 - 04:56 AM.

#133 TheQuietStorm

TheQuietStorm

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • LocationThe Netherlands
  • Server:chaos>ymir>chaos

Posted 04 January 2012 - 04:55 AM

Also, when exactly are we getting back what people spend during the xmas 50% Kafra point refund event ?

#134 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

towards the end of january.

#135 neokenshin

neokenshin

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • LocationDunno...they kicked me out of Hades for being too evil

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:28 AM

Is the temp resetter bugged? I am trying to reset and it's asking me for 2 reset stones. I have 2 in my inventory but it's saying I don't have enough.

#136 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 January 2012 - 05:38 AM

Just a thought, but it seems to me that if the future TIs have a 25 level range per quest the monsters chosen for said counts would probably be weaker ones to accommodate the lower levels that could participate in said TI (for example, Odins 2 for high tier). Not looking forward to that. x(

#137 MrBudd

MrBudd

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2280 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:05 AM

FYI: I you ask for stuff that we shouldnt be getting yet and it's implemented at the last minute, dont be surprised if it doesn't work 100% as described.

Edited by MrBudd, 04 January 2012 - 06:05 AM.

#138 orven

orven

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 227 posts
  • Server:iRO Valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:31 AM

FYI: I you ask for stuff that we shouldnt be getting yet and it's implemented at the last minute, dont be surprised if it doesn't work 100% as described.

can any1 give the link that shows what are those mora set for GX? is it really strong? pls share the link. :thumb:

#139 Jyunosayshi

Jyunosayshi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 492 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:42 AM

Is the temp resetter bugged? I am trying to reset and it's asking me for 2 reset stones. I have 2 in my inventory but it's saying I don't have enough.

Talk to Sam Status in Payon and have him stack your Resets. That's what I did. Hope it helps

#140 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 06:59 AM

Yes I can finally equip the empowered judgment mace!

Let's check out the damage...

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWaLxFIVX1s

Empowered judgment mace's full set bonus doesn't work!

#141 CheddarJack

CheddarJack

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1972 posts
  • LocationNJ
  • Server:Valk

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:01 AM

This is my take on the turn ins. It seems like most players enjoy the double turn ins with the level gap since when you can lvl it gives more exp (which doesnt make sense since they all complain about reaching 150 too fast and no end game content). I like it because i can focus on certain characters per week and have a goal everyweek. The thing im not liking about these single turn ins (or double sometimes) is the fact that they are still making some of the turn ins super difficult to get to. For example, they had the robot factory turn ins a few weeks ago. One you MUST do kiel quest to get in two the spawns ALL get stuck in the quest corner of the room stopping them from spawning on the regular map. This week we have juperos, but instead of the first few maps they use, no they use the monsters all the way at the end map where if you dont have vip you MUST go through the quest to get into. Which btw took me an hour 1+ time because there was no one going down there. So i had to find the pieces and go through the quest path alone and waste 100+ mastellas. It was not fun at all, and i lost my party when i got down there because they were tired of waiting on me.

Bottom Line...try not to do turn ins where you have to do quests to get into

#142 mooMOOmoo

mooMOOmoo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 511 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:30 AM

Posted Image

Not lexed.

Edited by mooMOOmoo, 04 January 2012 - 07:34 AM.

#143 simca437

simca437

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 684 posts
  • Server:valkyrie

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:58 AM

Yes....plz don't giv turnings where there is a need of a quest to enter...this is really hard for the non-vips!@oda

#144 Asea

Asea

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 226 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 07:59 AM

Heim I'm thirsty. Provide me with any thirst quenching beverage.

NO I DON'T WANT ENRICHED SPRITE MAN WTF FD#KJHDKJ#N#
I HATE GMS FJKEWDHFU#WBNEFUBJWEFRWE

This is like, 95% of the people who post here lol.

#145 crimrosechan

crimrosechan

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:27 AM

bloody branch in dungeon i see now that why i am attack by enicma cenia in geffen dungeon yesterday can u GM at least make speasific place that can only be use for dead branch so we can avoid that place and LVLING PEACEFULLY

#146 Cylon

Cylon

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 08:47 AM

Turn off the cooldown on the pet breeder no need to keep that up because SD has a cool down now. on top of that put more mado npc's in different town instead of pront.

This

#147 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 04 January 2012 - 09:50 AM

Dragon Howling still does not reduce hit. 1kvm Dagger/Sword slaughter bonuses still removed?

Edited by SirDouglas, 04 January 2012 - 09:50 AM.

#148 sayoko

sayoko

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:04 AM

Dragon Howling still does not reduce hit. 1kvm Dagger/Sword slaughter bonuses still removed?

thats just for gx when they use then 1 weapon per hand no?

#149 Yomihime

Yomihime

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • LocationWandering aimlessly in Ragnarok universe

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:26 AM

bloody branch in dungeon i see now that why i am attack by enicma cenia in geffen dungeon yesterday can u GM at least make speasific place that can only be use for dead branch so we can avoid that place and LVLING PEACEFULLY

Is this a bug? Isn't BB/DB disabled in dungeons? I saw Eremes Guile passing by in pyramid some time ago.

#150 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

eremes isn't a mvp, it's just a regular monster that can be summoned via db/poly. DBs are disabled on most dungeon maps amusingly now, but BBs are fully enabled (payon dung, izlude dung, sphinx, pyramid, louyang dung, etc)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users