- Implementing an extension to the Eden Group.
Higher level turnins + new higher level Eden Gear to acquire.
- Changeup for Gramps
We will return to 3 level groups available every week, with a Gap between them.
Gramps will have 2 quests available for each level group.
VIP can grab both quests at once, when they turn them in they can reset 1 time immediately to get them again, the next reset will take 3 hours before it is available again.
Non-VIP can get 1 of the quests of the player's choosing. Once that one is complete the other can be gotten. Once both are completed 1 reset on both immediately is possible with a 3 hour cooldown after.
IF you want to get both quests on non-VIP use a reset stone.
Gramps will still offer Warps for VIP.
- Overlook water dungeon, spending a reset stone to get access for NON-VIP will only give 3 days of VIP access to the dungeon rather than 30 (this is a non-issue trust me)
The sign outside of water dungeon, Gramps and the Premium Service guard in the Eden group will all offer "VIP service" for 3 days in exchange for 2 Reset Stones.
All the following systems will be made available for the 72 hour period when you spend the 2 reset stones.
Over look wate dungeon access
Primo D Buffer will give the +7 buffs to you
VIP warps will be enabled
VIP Services will warp you to Overlook water dungeon and the special Orc Map
Gramps will give you warps as if you were VIP
Gramps will give you both quests at the same time (he will NOT give you the bonus exp or ability to put all xp into base or job)
-- We may in the future create maps specifically for the Turnins so we can better control access and skills on the maps, but not ready at this time.
- We are currently testing the Homunculus expansion pack for updating to the 5 new Homunculus.
This will be done on Sakray, getting the intimacy is a problem (levels are easy) so likely when we test we will set all homunculus to some intimacy value on a semi regular basis on Sakray.
- Christmas monsters, and hats will stop being offered.
- An old Timey box with a
HitlOld Timey Moustache and Derby Hat costume goes on sale for 300 pts!
- New Turnin
70-95 Lighthalzen Field 1 & 2
105-120 Manuk Field 1
125-140 Abyss Lake 2 & 3
- A strange man offering daily prizes to people is seen in the Eden Group Kitchen named "Dally Quen" every day you get prizes will get you higher tier prizes!
Note we are starting small on this, we want to make sure the system can handle thousands of requests before we start expanding upon the daily login bonus this NPC is supposed to offer. Later as prizes get better he will require a small task before giving the prize, but for this week enjoy your Siege Whites/Blues HD ores, Hugel Medals and possible Halter Box
- Empowered Mora weapons should all work as their sets now and as their individual effects.
Empowered Mace of Judgement
Empowered Wand of Affection
Empowered Golden Rod staff
Empowered Aqua Staff
Empowered Crimson Staff
Empowered Forest Staff
- Alchemist list is reset
- WoE castles are owned by GMs again for the last scheduled WoE event week.
Reset NPC will be leaving on the 17th.