Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) - Page 10 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites)

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#226 BloodlessChrome

BloodlessChrome

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 243 posts
  • LocationNew York City
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Clandestine Society

Posted 20 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

personally I prefer build A the loss oh 160sp wont hurt too much if you are using rideword hat or something similar.

#227 5103131227183105873

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 February 2014 - 01:02 AM

I just became a paladin with my first and main pj, and I dont know what build to make

I have been recommended to use this one

http://irowiki.org/~...4fqsbaqnraeFkA3

with these stats

http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaundefined

but apparently that build is a reflect damage build if Im not mistaken, and I've been told that that build is obsolete

so I ask, what build is recommended for a dirt poor paladin? I plan on doing party leveling.

#228 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:07 AM

Hayroh,

I was wondering about the status..

what if I lower the INT?from 55 to 37...

i don't think it's a big deal since we can refill our SP using SP recovery items right?

(or maybe there's some skills that the damage based on the MATK?sorry i'm new to this RG stuff...)

with that in mind i have:

A.

95 STR

90 DEX

90 AGI

95 VIT

58 LUK

37 INT

(0 stats point left)

*without any buff based on http://calc.irowiki.org/

pros: higher ATK (177), higher perfect dodge (7), higher crit rate (21)

cons: about 160sp lower than 55 INT build. (1303 SP), lower MATK (145)

meanwhile

B.

100 STR

90 DEX

90 AGI

95 VIT

30 LUK

55 INT

(0 stats point left)

*without any buff based on http://calc.irowiki.org/

pros: more SP pool (1464 SP), higher MATK (162)

cons: lower ATK (173), lower perfect dodge (4), lower CRIT (11)

What do you think about build A vs B?

Build A have higher ATK while lower SP pool (around 160SP)

Please advice...

thanks!

INT isnt really needed for most RG builds, unless you are going for MATK for Genesis Ray and SP regen/pool mostly for PVM cases, plus equipments like RWH +9 etc. [proc-ing sp gears] comes very handy in Renewal and lessen/saves your SP item consumption. For WOE, my current RG dont have any INT since I made him focused on 120 VIT [more HP] for Sacrifice purposes.

But if you wana be really versatile and balance stats, over-all gaming [PVM and WOE] having at least 30 INT would be really nice.

#229 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:15 AM

I just became a paladin with my first and main pj, and I dont know what build to make

I have been recommended to use this one

http://irowiki.org/~...4fqsbaqnraeFkA3

with these stats

but apparently that build is a reflect damage build if Im not mistaken, and I've been told that that build is obsolete

so I ask, what build is recommended for a dirt poor paladin? I plan on doing party leveling.

Since Reflect Shield's nerf I wont really recommend max-ing it, but for other skill pre-reqs only [Lv 3].

For party leveling, you would want Shield Spell 3 and Prestige for boosting your DEF, and for most cases you will be pulling mobs on Gryphon and let your main killer do its job. Good skill build, Vanguard Force and Inspiration can temporarily make you a "Tank God" when used properly/timely.

About your stats, you seemed to be more on supporting, too much INT, you would want at least 80 AGI for ASPD/cast animation delays and Masquerade resistance. I see you have Genesis Ray maxed, having massive INT wont be an issue but you may want to re-plan distributing your stats and get decent amount of AGI.

#230 5103131227183105873

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:49 AM

thanks for the reply, I decided to throw away that build that I has been recommended and make my own. What do you think of these?

build 1: skip inspiration, extra skills went to overbrand 5

http://irowiki.org/~...qsbnaSaSdqkDak1

build 2: skip prestige and banding, max inspiration banishing point and overbrand

http://irowiki.org/~...GCbnrfqAbdkAak1

build3: skip overbrand, vf, prestige and banding to 4, inspiration to 5

http://irowiki.org/~...4eqpbaqnreeqkD3

man, RG has too many good skills.

for stats, its pretty generic. Because i dont have good items im not gonna invest a lot into luk or int and focus on my main stats

(16 points remaining)

#231 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:05 AM

thanks for the reply, I decided to throw away that build that I has been recommended and make my own. What do you think of these?

build 1: skip inspiration, extra skills went to overbrand 5

http://irowiki.org/~...qsbnaSaSdqkDak1

build 2: skip prestige and banding, max inspiration banishing point and overbrand

build3: skip overbrand, vf, prestige and banding to 4, inspiration to 5

http://irowiki.org/~...4eqpbaqnreeqkD3

man, RG has too many good skills.

for stats, its pretty generic. Because i dont have good items im not gonna invest a lot into luk or int and focus on my main stats

(16 points remaining)

Depends on what you wana achieve or do as RG, but if you wana be versatile, all-rounder build, I'd go w/build 2, can do MVP-ing w/VP, PVP-ing using Inspiration and spear skills, play Sac support for WOE and it will surely goes well w/your new stat build. I'd recommend this build for first time RG players too, until they realize their own play style and make their own set of skills/stat builds that suits best for them.

#232 7230130911214136067

I am New.

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2014 - 05:20 PM

Hi, what's the appropriate stat/skill build I should go for if my only intent is going for MVP/ET with a guild party?

#233 7373140119084050450

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:32 AM

Hello Hayroh! Nice guide :D

Is Sacrifice cast reduced by DEX or is it completely fixed?

#234 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 03 March 2014 - 11:11 AM

Hello Hayroh! Nice guide :D

Is Sacrifice cast reduced by DEX or is it completely fixed?

It is fixed, but it doesnt really matter much in WOE, since most of the bad sorcs would cast their AOEs instead of Dispells, so you wont be needing spamming Sac that much like in Pre-Renewal, tho I wish they'll remove it coz that was the only fun they took from support build pallies/RGs. Thank you for reading my guide.

#235 7373140119084050450

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:43 AM

It is fixed, but it doesnt really matter much in WOE, since most of the bad sorcs would cast their AOEs instead of Dispells, so you wont be needing spamming Sac that much like in Pre-Renewal, tho I wish they'll remove it coz that was the only fun they took from support build pallies/RGs. Thank you for reading my guide.

Thanks for the answer. Correct me if I'm wrong, that means it can only be reduced by Sacrament or cards like Clock Tower Manager would work?

Edited by 7373140119084050450, 04 March 2014 - 02:11 PM.

#236 thatfool

thatfool

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1909 posts
  • LocationMoscow, Russia

Posted 04 March 2014 - 11:07 AM

so how much damage do you do on average with that build?

#237 codarl

codarl

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 12:40 AM

I heard that when an RG is in Inspiration, it cannot be dispelled.

The question is:

Does Inspiration prevents dispell only for the Inspiration itself? Meaning if i have other buffs on, like spear quicken, berserk potions etc,

Will inspiration also protect them from being dispelled?

OR

All buffs are gone except for inspiration?

#238 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 04 April 2014 - 03:06 AM

I heard that when an RG is in Inspiration, it cannot be dispelled.

The question is:

Does Inspiration prevents dispell only for the Inspiration itself? Meaning if i have other buffs on, like spear quicken, berserk potions etc,

Will inspiration also protect them from being dispelled?

OR

All buffs are gone except for inspiration?

Inspiration doesnt protect you vs dispells, but the skill itself cant be dispellable unless you run out of SP. So yes, all buffs will be remove but not Inspi.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 04 April 2014 - 03:06 AM.

#239 kristoffer

kristoffer

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 166 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hello hayroh. Can you pls comment on my build?
Current level is 99

Str:90
Agi:30
Dex:60
Vit:55
Int:40 (planning to make it 20 when i reach 150)
Luck:28

For the skill build, im about to make use of the free skill reset but wondering whats the best support skill should i go for since all offensive skill will be coming from RG tree so i can ditch my holycross which i used to lvl till 99.

I was thinking of sacrifice so i can protect my sister w/c is a ranger to be soon and my gf who is going for RG but i feel like im missing alot from battle chant, i think i can slip some points to battle chant if i leave sacrifice to lvl 2(2 persons i think),just wondering whats the difference bet a lvl1 and lvl 10 chant?

Edited by kristoffer, 06 April 2014 - 10:29 PM.

#240 WhiteWolf182

WhiteWolf182

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 284 posts
  • LocationRed Line
  • Server:Classic Loki / Thor

Posted 24 April 2014 - 06:40 AM

Hayroh is Martyr reckockning still usable/good against particular mvp/mob or no ?

I am lvl 114 with my RG and vanishing point just miss 99% of the hits in some mvps.

#241 NastyPlot

NastyPlot

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2014 - 05:05 AM

Hello.

I'm making a god mode tank RG and I was wondering how much INT and LUK you think would be optimal for a Prestiege build as those two effect the magic evade chance.

#242 ericcc

ericcc

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 192 posts

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:48 AM

What is the good build for RG doing OB??

#243 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 21 June 2014 - 04:40 AM

Hello hayroh. Can you pls comment on my build?
Current level is 99

Str:90
Agi:30
Dex:60
Vit:55
Int:40 (planning to make it 20 when i reach 150)
Luck:28

For the skill build, im about to make use of the free skill reset but wondering whats the best support skill should i go for since all offensive skill will be coming from RG tree so i can ditch my holycross which i used to lvl till 99.

I was thinking of sacrifice so i can protect my sister w/c is a ranger to be soon and my gf who is going for RG but i feel like im missing alot from battle chant, i think i can slip some points to battle chant if i leave sacrifice to lvl 2(2 persons i think),just wondering whats the difference bet a lvl1 and lvl 10 chant?

Your stats are fine and remember stat growth should be something like 80+ vit, 70+ dex, 60+ agi and int/rest can be at least priority, if really plan to play support, you can get both Sac and Battle Chant but not recommending em to use at same time, and levels of BC variest % chance to get the buffs.

Hayroh is Martyr reckockning still usable/good against particular mvp/mob or no ?

I am lvl 114 with my RG and vanishing point just miss 99% of the hits in some mvps.

I've used MR from Pally~RG in renewal physics, even w/Tao and stack HP gears, the dmg isnt really that good, AGI-up MVPs are really hard to hit w/VP or whatever RG build, but using Inspiration can sometimes be effective.

Hello.

I'm making a god mode tank RG and I was wondering how much INT and LUK you think would be optimal for a Prestiege build as those two effect the magic evade chance.

INT/LUK 30~60 are already decent for Prestige builds, w/Guard maxed at 10, Pally's skill Shield Reflect 10, your tanking efficiency will be better.

What is the good build for RG doing OB??

OB requires a good spear [see orignal post for equips info], max Spear Quicken, Mastery, Bash, Peco/Cavalier skills, Shield Spell 1 for atk buffs, Inspiration [optional]. Stats are advised to be around 80+ STR/AGI/DEX/VIT.

*I am sorry for the late replies, I've been busy but I will try to look and update this thread as possible as I can.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 21 June 2014 - 04:42 AM.

#244 ShinYokoh

ShinYokoh

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Server:European

Posted 01 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

Hi hayroh,

I am wondering about woe set.

I'm play royal guard overbrand on european server, the woe update coming soon, and i don't know if i need to change my build or change char.

If possible i need to stay offensive.

My current stat without stuff/buff/food :

STR 101+6

AGI 90+2

VTI 103+5

INT 49+9

DEX 82+6

LUK 30+2

My current skill :

My current stuff :

High Headgear

+8 RWC 2010 Indonesia of True Sight (ASPD +1 / Atk and mAtk +3% / LUK +5 / Critical +10 / +10% resistance from demi-human and player type / increase healing effect of Red potion and White potion to 100% / def 6)

+7 Jejecap (Int +3 / Str +2 / +11% resistance from demi-human and player type / increase healing effect of mastela to 70% / def 8)

Mid Headgear

Rainbow Star (+5% resistance to demi-human and player type / def 5)

Black Devil Mask (All stat +2 / def 0)

Low Headgear

Bushy Moustache (Atk and mAtk +10 / def 0)

Banshee Master Kiss (When you take any dmg 1% chance to active for 3 seconds 100% resistance from demi-human and player type / MaxSP +3% / Def 5)

Armor

+8 Unfrozen Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano (+4 AGI enchant)

+7 Unfrozen Boitata Armor

+7 Ghost Boitata Armor

Brynhild

Garment

+9 Immune Heroic Backpack

+9 Deviant Heroic Backpack

Shoes

Variant

Shield

+8 Cranial Valkyrian Shield

+8 Cranial Cross Shield

+7 Cranial Ancient Shield of Aeon (HP +500 / SP+50 / +10% resistance from all elements [neutral inclued] / def 5)

Weapon

+6 Combat Knife (2x Spell 2 enchant)

+13 Glorious Spear

+8 Imperial Spear (Expert Archer 2 and Expert Archer 3)

Accessory

Glorious Ring

Medal of Honner (Swordman)

2x Megingjard

Can you help me, for this !!

Edited by ShinYokoh, 01 July 2014 - 04:39 AM.

#245 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 01 July 2014 - 05:04 PM

@ Shin, your RG's gears are pretty much all high-tier/end-game already, you seem to be wanting to play Inspi+Overbrand and remember to stack whatever +ATK %, buffs and foods you can and activate Shield Spell 1 from Cross Shield, hopping on Magic Strings for OB spamming and since most ppl in WOE [even those wearing kRO woe sets] default fire armors vs DB, Id recommend it to bring Water converters, and try not to lose your Peco vs Shadow Chasers because the Peco also adds you ATK for Spear %, weight for supplies and mobility, also Sorcs dispells [unless you have GTB shield to switch when you see someone close to you], your stats and skills build are all good.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 01 July 2014 - 05:05 PM.

#246 Neo2morrow

Neo2morrow

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 08:54 PM

Hello! Could you help me?

I would like to know if vanguard can be used with inspiration......

and....what you think is better, vanguard lvl 5 or maximize pipoint atck? 

(i think that this skill is very good for pvp, right?)

Thanks for help! :p_laugh:

#247 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 17 July 2014 - 06:48 PM

Hello! Could you help me?

I would like to know if vanguard can be used with inspiration......

and....what you think is better, vanguard lvl 5 or maximize pipoint atck? 

(i think that this skill is very good for pvp, right?)

Thanks for help! :p_laugh:

Id prefer Vanguard max and leave Pinpoint to 3 [as skill pre-req] and yes you can stack it during Inspiration > more HP/def

#248 Masher

Masher

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Classic and Renewal

Posted 18 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

Build Hybrid Sacrifice/Battle RG(inspired in your guide):

Stats here: http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaundefined

9x STR

7x AGI

110 VIT

5x INT

9x DEX

3x SOR

Skills here: http://irowiki.org/~...5GC1rfqAbqkAak1

Objective for the character is PvM/MvP/Endless Tower. My first role is to be a good Sac, second role is to do a somewhat good damege when alone.

Is good build mine Hayrohs?? Thank's for any help.

Edited by Masher, 18 July 2014 - 08:09 AM.

#249 Siliency

Siliency

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 207 posts
  • Server:Transcendence

Posted 20 July 2014 - 02:55 PM

Haryohs, I wanna create a PvM/MvP that can farm in a good amount of places (from Raydrics to high level monsters, for example), would you say that RG is a good class for this?

#250 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 22 July 2014 - 04:12 PM

Build Hybrid Sacrifice/Battle RG(inspired in your guide):

Stats here: http://calc.irowiki....aaaaaaundefined

9x STR

7x AGI

110 VIT

5x INT

9x DEX

3x SOR

Skills here: http://irowiki.org/~...5GC1rfqAbqkAak1

Objective for the character is PvM/MvP/Endless Tower. My first role is to be a good Sac, second role is to do a somewhat good damege when alone.

Is good build mine Hayrohs?? Thank's for any help.

Yes, your build is good as Sacrifice.

Haryohs, I wanna create a PvM/MvP that can farm in a good amount of places (from Raydrics to high level monsters, for example), would you say that RG is a good class for this?

Raydrics are easy to kill w/noctrls, so probably I'd go w/AGI Spear Quicken, Pinpoint Attack snap first and noctrl to death, jump to next target, this will surely save you SP consumables since you'll have enough short time to recover SP for your next Pinpoint+snap hunting.

Edit: Would be greatly appreciated if you don't double post [the other from my RK thread] coz you can ask anything related to RG/RKs in 1 post [either threads] I will try my best to entertain further questions/comments. /thx

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 22 July 2014 - 04:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users