Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) - Page 8 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites)

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#176 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:43 AM

HayrohsLegacy what do you think about my Build.

STR 94 +6

AGI 98 +2

VIT 95 +5

DEX 94 +6

INT 46 +9

LUK 28 +2

The + Values are the job bonus.

I mostly like to solo and TI.

Notable Gear that I have.

+9 Rideword Hat [Carat Card]

+9 Evil Marching Hat [Dark Pinguicula Card]

+4 Glorious Suit (No stats enchant)

+4 Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [Pecopeco] (+3 VIT) - Thor's Volcano Gear.

Robot Eye

Black Devil Mask

Handkernchief in Mouth

Pirate Dagger

+9 Heroic Backpack [Raydric]

+11 Nydhorgg's Shadow Garb [Raydric]

Variant Shoes

+7 Cat Ear Beret [Clean]

+9 Valkyrja's Shield [Thara]

2x Glorious Ring

2x RWC 2012 Ring [Clean] (+3 STR) (Fighting Spirit 2) (Fighting Spirit 3) - Aiming to improve the 2 FS2 to FS3. - I don't know if I should put a Phen Card in one and Kafra Blosson Card in the other.

2x Medal of Honor

I also have a bunch of Stone Buckler +7 with diferent Racial Card.

I don't have any weapon that worth mencioning but I want to get a +12 Imperial Spear [Archer Skeleton] (Expert Archer 4) (Expert Archer 4) or better. Also a good upgraded Glorious Spear but I'm still farming.

Gear that I want to get are.

+12 Cat Ear Beret [Dark Pinguicula]

+12 Valkyrja's Shield []

+12 Immune Shield []

What do you think of all this.

#177 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 26 July 2013 - 06:28 PM

so that would explain why the channel iROHayroh wasn't on my subscriptions that I didn't notice, or even expect it would'be taken down or something /swt

Yes, I moved to my new channel youtube.com/HayrohsLegacy coz I'll be also syncing my other RTS/Steam games there but seems like it'll still be mostly about RO.

HayrohsLegacy what do you think about my Build.

STR 94 +6

AGI 98 +2

VIT 95 +5

DEX 94 +6

INT 46 +9

LUK 28 +2

The + Values are the job bonus.

Spoiler

I like how you distributed your stats. All your gears are mostly high-tiers, those are good investments already. About RWC [1] slot, Id prefer a Hiding or Kafra Card for it, since RGs doesnt really need the Phen effect that much, but unless you are really into soloing for PVM, maybe just get some low-tier accessory w/Phen.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 26 July 2013 - 07:46 PM.

#178 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 26 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

I was like WTF? iROHayroh wasn't on my subscriptions, so as aintdooping, id say also hayrohphoenix and GamerHayroh but I haven't subscribed to it, but also, is it up to me to have Luk or not? , I'm just asking

#179 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:08 PM

LUK at least total of 30s are really good semi resist [not proven @ 100%] but yea all my WOE builds got them for Howl resist and for a year it worked for me, and that LUK also gives ATK bonus.

My main RG went to full FS already since I cant deal so much damage like I used too in Inspi+OB, because of kRO WOE sets, tho I can still PVP w/Genesis Ray because of the no reduction physics.

About my other channels, indeed all of them went down already. The new main channel is also optimized for DivX player plus users. Better HD video quality since YouTube's compressed quality is horrible, maybe get my RO live commentary someday with Twitch. Thank you for the subscriptions from my prev ones. ;)

#180 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:40 PM

LUK at least total of 30s are really good semi resist [not proven @ 100%] but yea all my WOE builds got them for Howl resist and for a year it worked for me, and that LUK also gives ATK bonus.

My main RG went to full FS already since I cant deal so much damage like I used too in Inspi+OB, because of kRO WOE sets, tho I can still PVP w/Genesis Ray because of the no reduction physics.

About my other channels, indeed all of them went down already. The new main channel is also optimized for DivX player plus users. Better HD video quality since YouTube's compressed quality is horrible, maybe get my RO live commentary someday with Twitch. Thank you for the subscriptions from my prev ones. ;)

No Prob on the subscrip part, on the Fighting Spirit Part, was ur imperial spear gone to FS? also from this stat 100 STR 95 Agi 100 Vit 90 DEX, (I don't know if I could pick between 85 or 90 Dex, so I could have points for Luk) 50 int, 6 luk, from leftover 11 Stat Points, btw, on the Fooods thing, was that from ur Genetic or bought from other vendors?, BTW is 85 dex decent enough to hit gld acidus?, I'm so screwed on luk if not

#181 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:48 PM

No Prob on the subscrip part, on the Fighting Spirit Part, was ur imperial spear gone to FS? also from this stat 100 STR 95 Agi 100 Vit 90 DEX, (I don't know if I could pick between 85 or 90 Dex, so I could have points for Luk) 50 int, 6 luk, from leftover 11 Stat Points, btw, on the Fooods thing, was that from ur Genetic or bought from other vendors?, BTW is 85 dex decent enough to hit gld acidus?, I'm so screwed on luk if not

My Imperial Spears got FS 3+4 [AK carded] and a 3+5 [AS carded], decent hit rate can be already achievable with 80 dex since +20 foods already exist [lets say you can round that already to a total of 100 hit rate from dex stats] but ppl mostly prefer getting 90s for offensive types to benefit the +9 heroic back pack effect. Its your preference to get 80~90+ dex for PVM, more hit rate over luk since some ppl only mostly get LUK for woe howl resists. I dont brew/cook my own +20 foods, I buy bulks of them and where my ET runs zeny mostly goes.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 26 July 2013 - 08:50 PM.

#182 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 08:58 PM

My Imperial Spears got FS 3+4 [AK carded] and a 3+5 [AS carded], decent hit rate can be already achievable with 80 dex since +20 foods already exist [lets say you can round that already to a total of 100 hit rate from dex stats] but ppl mostly prefer getting 90s for offensive types to benefit the +9 heroic back pack effect. Its your preference to get 80~90+ dex for PVM, more hit rate over luk since some ppl only mostly get LUK for woe howl resists. I dont brew/cook my own +20 foods, I buy bulks of them and where my ET runs zeny mostly goes.

oh, but I'm sure that OP Heroic Backpack Garment will surely be hard to get cause of farming for hours,but thanks to ragial, I could see what items I have to sell for decent zeny, btw what's the meaning of AS? btw,thx for the dex tip. /thx

#183 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:00 PM

oh, but I'm sure that OP Heroic Backpack Garment will surely be hard to get cause of farming for hours,but thanks to ragial, I could see what items I have to sell for decent zeny, btw what's the meaning of AS? btw,thx for the dex tip. /thx

AS = Archer Skel Card

I think a +9 HBP costs like 650m~7xx these days, but dont worry you will get one sooner or later. Id recommend you join a guild doing ET runs or MVPing. They are your best options for gaining fast zeny.  ;)

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 26 July 2013 - 09:01 PM.

#184 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:16 PM

AS = Archer Skel Card

I think a +9 HBP costs like 650m~7xx these days, but dont worry you will get one sooner or later. Id recommend you join a guild doing ET runs or MVPing. They are your best options for gaining fast zeny. ;)

oh crap. Forgot its archer skeleton, but I saw some being vended in ragial for 99,990,000 zeny or something, btw, I,ll just be waiting for a guild to recruit me sooner or later if I'm powerful,but the quest to new world I,ll do if I ever get there for an imperial set will be a pain in the ass,so as the enchant which requires seagod or coins, so as the guild part, but thanks for the guides anywho, btw',soon as my computer is fixed,broken harddisk issue S,WTF,I,d be in chaos,(Next Week or later),I'll see ya there bro :D

#185 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 04:43 AM

I like how you distributed your stats. All your gears are mostly high-tiers, those are good investments already. About RWC [1] slot, Id prefer a Hiding or Kafra Card for it, since RGs doesnt really need the Phen effect that much, but unless you are really into soloing for PVM, maybe just get some low-tier accessory w/Phen.

I'm glad that you like it.

For skill this is what I think that works better for me. I just love Force of Vanguard + 15%HP is so good.

For the other side having to chose between Peco Peco Ride, Defender and Guard to max lvl is a pain.

Not having Banding Hurt me because I really like to have it activated all the time. And when I Found another Banding RG in party is when the Real Party Start.

http://irowiki.org/~...GCbnrfqAbdkAak1

#186 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 27 July 2013 - 07:47 AM

I'm glad that you like it.

For skill this is what I think that works better for me. I just love Force of Vanguard + 15%HP is so good.

For the other side having to chose between Peco Peco Ride, Defender and Guard to max lvl is a pain.

Not having Banding Hurt me because I really like to have it activated all the time. And when I Found another Banding RG in party is when the Real Party Start.

http://irowiki.org/~...GCbnrfqAbdkAak1

Another one good thing about Banding is it inflicts Overawe status, it has a very high chance to slow down anyone around close to you, I used that skill in combo with Moonslasher, slow up ppl and make force to go sit status, which is really effective in disabling recalls and mobs of ppl rushing. But idk if Banding is still bugged in iRO until recent, the HP sharing effect w/other RGs wasnt working.

#187 Xyst

Xyst

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 347 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:24 AM

Another one good thing about Banding is it inflicts Overawe status, it has a very high chance to slow down anyone around close to you, I used that skill in combo with Moonslasher, slow up ppl and make force to go sit status, which is really effective in disabling recalls and mobs of ppl rushing. But idk if Banding is still bugged in iRO until recent, the HP sharing effect w/other RGs wasnt working.

I ike banding but since I don't woe or PVP it wont help me that Much. But thanks.

#188 gooberuge

gooberuge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 11:05 AM

Hi Hayroh,

I just got back into RO 3 months ago after 8 years off. I sold all my previous gear to get decent equips for a solo-MVP VP/OB RG.

I'm about ready to start MVPing, and I was wondering, what are the easy-mid tier MVPs that are fun to solo and not too hard, to start off with?

(keep in mind I have 0 friends so I can't Endless Tower or use any buffs of any kind) T.T

I really appreciate your help!

#189 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:27 PM

Low Difficulty
Eddga is located on Payon Field 10 (2 hours) and Balder Guild Dungeon (8 hours)
Tao Gunka is located on Beach Dungeon, West Cave (5 hours)
Amon Ra is located on Morroc Pyramid B2F (1 hour)
Dracula is located on Geffen Dungeon 2 (1 hour)
Golden Thief Bug is located on Prontera Culvert 4 (1 hour)
Phreeoni is located on Morroc Field 15 (2 hours)

Medium Difficulty
Atroce is located on Rachel Field 02 (4 hours), Rachel Field 03 (3 hours), Rachel Field 04 (5 hours), Veins Field 01 (5 hours), Veins Field 02 (6 hours)
Lady Tanee is located on Ayothaya Dungeon 2 (7 hours)
Mistress is located on Mt. Mjolnir 4 (2 hours)
Moonlight Flower is located on Payon Cave 5 (1 hour)
Osiris is located on Pyramid 4F (1 hour)
Drake is located on Sunken Ship 2 (2 hours)
Pharaoh is located on Sphinx 5 (1 hour)
Hatii is located on Lutie Field (2 hours)
Turtle General is located on Turtle Island 4 (1 hour)
Maya is located on Ant Hell 2 (2 hours) and Valkyrie Realms Guild Dungeon (8 hours)
Gopinch is located on Dremuchi Forest (2 hours)

Strikethrus are the ones that I havent tried yet.

#190 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

Well for me it was hard to kill Ra, since he can cast coma, unless u had inspi, good things it was placed as a royal guard or we would've been screwed over @_@

#191 gooberuge

gooberuge

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts

Posted 02 August 2013 - 06:48 AM

Thanks Hayroh. Are all the MVPs you mentioned super camped by tons of people waiting for each spawn? Or can a noob like me wander around to some of these maps and find an MVP there most of the time?

#192 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:41 AM

Eh.... Amon Ra is pretty easy.

MVPs in chaos renewal server are definitely camped by a lot of people. You can try to look for the graves and get a feel for which MVPs are more popular. VIP summoner and Endless Tower are also places where you can try things out, but make sure you have a party for Endless Tower if it's your first time going and get some advice from experienced friends.

#193 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 12:51 AM

Eh.... Amon Ra is pretty easy.

MVPs in chaos renewal server are definitely camped by a lot of people. You can try to look for the graves and get a feel for which MVPs are more popular. VIP summoner and Endless Tower are also places where you can try things out, but make sure you have a party for Endless Tower if it's your first time going and get some advice from experienced friends.

well, I better also thank gravity for implementing inspi or we royal guards are screwed S.C.R.E.W.E.D, p,I'm heading to play in iRO for fun there, I hated my own official server cause there are too many douchebAg players

#194 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:17 AM

Amon Ra definitely doesn't need Inspiration to kill...

You should make a decently high character on this server and learn how things are first (MVP, WoE, etc.) You may find certain things don't work the same way as other servers and not everything applies the same. These forums really are mainly for iRO and not other servers.

#195 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

Amon Ra definitely doesn't need Inspiration to kill...

You should make a decently high character on this server and learn how things are first (MVP, WoE, etc.) You may find certain things don't work the same way as other servers and not everything applies the same. These forums really are mainly for iRO and not other servers.

I'm, fine with that, well yeah inspi ain't needed to kill amonra,w/high luck, its avoided

#196 LupusNightroad

LupusNightroad

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 August 2013 - 03:26 AM

I need help, follow my stats and equipment, which can level up solo? What is the method for solo leveling with 100 + Royal Guard, impossible to advance convey this now = / And at Eden in quest Gramps Royal Guard nobody wants to invite to a party, even if I try Sacrifice nv3

RG_Lupus.png

I am not playing some time, and I will return with my Royal Guard. I need tips on how to level up, I had stopped because I was leveling alone impossible.
If you want to recommend techniques or patterns of leveling alone let me know.
If any team was bad and want to recommend something and let me know what I should say for the place.

#197 Lee954

Lee954

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

I need help, follow my stats and equipment, which can level up solo? What is the method for solo leveling with 100 + Royal Guard, impossible to advance convey this now = / And at Eden in quest Gramps Royal Guard nobody wants to invite to a party, even if I try Sacrifice nv3

RG_Lupus.png

I am not playing some time, and I will return with my Royal Guard. I need tips on how to level up, I had stopped because I was leveling alone impossible.
If you want to recommend techniques or patterns of leveling alone let me know.
If any team was bad and want to recommend something and let me know what I should say for the place.
its actually easy leveling with overbrand alone, also you need to up your agi for fast hits of OB, alsoevery stat is ok, all equips, most of em are high tiers already, so you might not have trouble in lvling

#198 spartaque

spartaque

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 146 posts
  • LocationUkraine, Kyiv
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 19 September 2013 - 07:11 AM

Hi guys, Didnt play on renewal before, but played alot on PreRe for pally, But total newb in RG's. Now I got 99 lvl and wanna ask what build will be ok for pvm and pvp. Can u recommend me something?

And also about equip. I have about 120m. What should I buy first? And yeah, I have priest, so all the time with agi/bless and can heal myself on spot.

This skill build is ok? http://irowiki.org/~...5GC1rfqAbdkAak1

Dont know what to get for 5 last points :D

And also, is there any point to get 10 spear quicken. What lvl gives last bonus to aspd?

Thnx for any info!

Edited by spartaque, 19 September 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#199 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 06:38 AM

Hi Hayroh just a question, have you tested the diference between a Overbrand with Spear Quicken to 10 and other without spear Quicken?

is a noticeable difference?

Thanks for the advices

#200 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:53 PM

Very noticeable, I had SQ Lv 1 before and compared Lv 10 is a large % in dmg boost, if you are aiming at OB's max dmg it, must get 10.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 18 October 2013 - 02:54 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users