Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites) - Page 3 - Swordsman Class - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * - 13 votes

Hayroh's Paladin~Royal Guard [ft. Crit-EB & V. Point/S. Cannon] Builds/Guide - iRO (jRO New Sprites)

• Please log in to reply
389 replies to this topic

#51 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 09 May 2012 - 06:31 AM

^^ err, i think you've got your answer. :hmm:
well, yes. i myself always use brocca or imperial spear with spear quicken always on.

Edited by reaperhack, 09 May 2012 - 01:48 PM.

#52 TheKraven

TheKraven

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1135 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Valk

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:52 AM

Dont SAC if those ppl you SAC-ed arent wearing proper redux gears & dont go zerg/out of your range like most ppl do in WOE, and "WOW" at 2k VP dmg, prolly that 2k VP hes saying would be only possible if you wear a GR+Asprika and that RG isnt using proper converters and a KVM or just plainly atk you with his noob OB) - coz mine for half-year I was owning a +12 I dealt 15k+ in WOE and thats only plain dmg, but if always fully buffed, and with all these WOE videos I made, proven every class averagely dies in 1~3 VP spam >18k~32k VP hit coz of my combo (Inspi+Reflect Damage+Provoke+PP3+VP), Inspiration+SS 1 skill beats any 2x meg + bryn user with a mod of 1.5k +++ attack status, sadly not much RG dont want the continious curse EXP for this skill but if your wise at conserving and using situationally, you can wipe any guilds in your screen (watch my WOE videos and count the ppl I averagely kill from noobs~top tier players), but yea from the WOEs Ive been, its been 80% of RGs go plain VP and OB but dont really know on how to boost its dmg, so 2 simple phrases here:

1.) Dont play killing RG if your not properly geared for killing and just noobly spam VP or OB.
2.) Choose carefully between going SAC and offense killing, RGs can be both if properly switched skills between scenerios you need to be Defensive or Offensive.

Btw just letting you know your vanishing point did 2k on my WL in WoE yesterday probably without Inspiration though. Still I'm not trying to degrade your build but just letting you know RG's won't kill any good players who know how to wear reductions. (And I know you have a +13 KvM, Bryn, +9 HBP)

Just tested Vanishing Point with my guildies RG who has a +12 KvM, +9 HBP, SS 1 buff, +12 CEB, +30 str foods and it did 2k in GVG.

My WL has full reduction gears. (Won't say what) and Energy Coat on 24/7 with full SP.

#53 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Loki Champ & Chaos RG

Posted 23 May 2012 - 06:32 PM

Its ok, I might be off-buffs/converters and dispelled (just barely plain VP), but yea if I was fully buffed and prolly still had KPs to burn for asp scrolls and inspi, I would 1~2 VP shots ppl with 45k lower HP (WOE physics and without a bryn).

Good thing to hear you know how to counter RGs and wear proper redux.

#54 jammm

jammm

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

hey Hayroh, i'm truly inspired by your guild and i'm trying to get my build as similar to yours..(not everything..just the skill build..if you don't mind that is ..XD) ..i just wanted to know your full skill build if possible..
and..my current build (lv 111/21) has lv 5 sac /0 spear quicken..so the next time i use a neuralizer, should i increase spear quicken by decreasing sac? or should i decrease defending aura instead?
same goes for pinpoint attack..my current plan was to keep it at level 3..but is it good enough? i think at lv 5 breaking weapons would be fun XD

so, is it possible you could post your skill build? you can use a skill simulator..

Edited by jammm, 24 May 2012 - 07:13 AM.

#55 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:26 PM

taken from the video in http://forums.warppo...444#entry838444 ;hayroh's proclaimed current build:
http://irowiki.org/~...S5GC1rfrabfkAIn
which skill you will increase/decrease depends on how you play it. but oh well, as for reference matter(based on irowiki):

1. duration, range, and person you can sac increase as sac level increase. BUT, you won't have much time sac-ing every person. just take duration and range advantage.

2. when you got lv 5 def aura, you'll get 80% long range damage reduction and no aspd reduction. it means you'll ALMOST invicible with so OPed AS and hundred spear. and you can keep spam vanishing point to drive away enemy.

3. spear quicken gives 7 aspd no matter what lv, but give more duration, crit, and flee. and plus this skill lv affect overbrand skill damage too. choose this wisely which lv you want to get. i am not saying you have to get lv 10. it really depends on your playing style.

4. pinpoint attack; if you find breaking weapon is fun, just take it. though the damage (actually re-use delay) makes this skill isn't worth anymore.

i'm not hayroh :P but i'm sure he'll answer like this more or less... :heh:

#56 whyu

whyu

I am New.

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 04:44 PM

brother, i have one royal guard to, my stat is str 90, vit 105, int 105, dex 56, luk 70, agi 1. how do you think?
n iam confuse about hunting place, n what skill must i take for royal guard type ray of genesis.
can you explain to me. tq

#57 Firechild

Firechild

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:09 PM

What is Earth Drive good for? I'm now having doubts getting it past level 2, since somehow it doesn't remove the disable duration of Manhole or Vacuum Extreme

#58 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 June 2012 - 07:09 PM

brother, i have one royal guard to, my stat is str 90, vit 105, int 105, dex 56, luk 70, agi 1. how do you think?
n iam confuse about hunting place, n what skill must i take for royal guard type ray of genesis.
can you explain to me. tq

That sounds like a pure genesis ray build, but overbrand should be decent with it too. I think you might need more DEX though; drop a bit of VIT/INT/LUK for that I'd say. Genesis Ray is strong but not the easiest to level with because you need to be under inspiration (which uses up 1% exp... counter-productive) or you need to be banding with another RG (not very many RGs get this skill). Typically relying on Overbrand for leveling is much more straightforward.

What is Earth Drive good for? I'm now having doubts getting it past level 2, since somehow it doesn't remove the disable duration of Manhole or Vacuum Extreme

I think most RGs tend to get level 2 and it's fine already, but if you have spare points at the very end you could think about it.

#59 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 03 June 2012 - 12:03 PM

hey Hayroh, i'm truly inspired by your guild and i'm trying to get my build as similar to yours..(not everything..just the skill build..if you don't mind that is ..XD) ..i just wanted to know your full skill build if possible..
and..my current build (lv 111/21) has lv 5 sac /0 spear quicken..so the next time i use a neuralizer, should i increase spear quicken by decreasing sac? or should i decrease defending aura instead?
same goes for pinpoint attack..my current plan was to keep it at level 3..but is it good enough? i think at lv 5 breaking weapons would be fun XD

so, is it possible you could post your skill build? you can use a skill simulator..

taken from the video in http://forums.warppo...444#entry838444 ;hayroh's proclaimed current build:
http://irowiki.org/~...S5GC1rfrabfkAIn
which skill you will increase/decrease depends on how you play it. but oh well, as for reference matter(based on irowiki):

1. duration, range, and person you can sac increase as sac level increase. BUT, you won't have much time sac-ing every person. just take duration and range advantage.

2. when you got lv 5 def aura, you'll get 80% long range damage reduction and no aspd reduction. it means you'll ALMOST invicible with so OPed AS and hundred spear. and you can keep spam vanishing point to drive away enemy.

3. spear quicken gives 7 aspd no matter what lv, but give more duration, crit, and flee. and plus this skill lv affect overbrand skill damage too. choose this wisely which lv you want to get. i am not saying you have to get lv 10. it really depends on your playing style.

4. pinpoint attack; if you find breaking weapon is fun, just take it. though the damage (actually re-use delay) makes this skill isn't worth anymore.

i'm not hayroh :P but i'm sure he'll answer like this more or less... :heh:

My current build is at the very first post/main page of this guide thread. /ok

I got Earth Drive Lv 2, is enough for escaping Thorn Walls/Extreme Vaccuums and erase Pneuma/Manhole/ME/etc.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 17 September 2012 - 11:55 PM.

#60 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 06:28 AM

^^^
:omg: now it is really similar to mine(except magnum break and endure is reversed). :ani_shy:
i have slight different stat build though.. :heh:

#61 MordredKiller

MordredKiller

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1531 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:57 PM

Hi, i m thinking in re-make the build of my RG, i need some suggestions or critics abouts this.
The build is thinking in the Overbrand and VP as main atacks

Str 120
Agi 70
vit 90
Dex 100

http://irowiki.org/~...1GFbnbsondqkAIn

Equips:

Head: Cat ear beret+12(Seyren winsdor card) / Gigantic Majestic Goat
Black devil mask
Handerchief in Mouth / Hockey mask

Armor: Brynhild / Diabolus Armor+10 (Frus card) / Saphien Armor (Marc card)

Weapon: Glorious Spear+12

Shield: Sacred mission+11 / Imperial Guard+12 (Thara card)

Boots: Variant shoes.

Garment: Heroic Backpak+9 (Raydric card)

Accesories: Medal of honor x2

I need recomendations about build or equips for maximize the damage of Overbrand or VP

Edited by MordredKiller, 06 July 2012 - 04:00 PM.

#62 rosealmari

rosealmari

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 July 2012 - 09:31 PM

your look like an expert in th rg department i wanted your opinion on a build for a rg.is this an ok build for rg I planning on using it for woe/pvp
100 Str
100 Agi
100 Vit
42 Int
90 Dex
3 Luk

what skills should i get and what equip should i get

Edited by rosealmari, 22 July 2012 - 10:54 AM.

#63 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 06:31 AM

really, common skills for offense are overbrand, vanishing point, and shield spell lv 1. other than those are optional.

and common decent eqs listed on 1st post

Suggested Equipments:
Crown of Deceipt [1]/Red Pom Hat [1] w/Kathryne Keyron Card
Gigantic Magestic Horn/ Cat Ear Beret /Hockey Mask/ Black Devil's Mask / Robo Eyes /Pirate Dagger/Ninja Scr ol l/Well-Chewed Pencil w/Dark Pinguicula/Seyren Windsor Card
Brocca
KVM Glorious Spear/Lance
Imperial Spear/Guard Set
Valkyrjar's Shield [1]/Sacred Mission (INT+2, VIT+3 & unbreakable except upgrade attempts)/Cross Shield [1]/Immune Shield [1] w/Thara Frog Card
Valkyrie Manteau [1]/Heroic Back Pack [1] w/Raydric/Noxious/Giant Whisper Card/Devil Ring/Asprika
Valkyrian Armor [1]/Diabolous Armor [1]/Bone Plate [1]/Meteo Armor [1] w/Porcellio/Ghost Ring/Orc Lord Card/KVM Glorious Suit/Brynhild
Variant Shoes/Diabolous Boots w/Firelock Soldier/Amon Ra Card/Sleipnir
Vesper Core 02/Glorious Ring/Medal of Honor/Bradium Earrings/Rings/Megingjard

as for starter, you can get : brocca, sacred mission [1], nid garb(really, you need some sp), valk armor, and variant shoes. they're cheap but really good.

Edited by reaperhack, 26 July 2012 - 05:16 PM.

#64 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 17 August 2012 - 07:53 PM

Hey Hayroh, would you suggest Brocca or Imperial Spear for a PvM RG? (Vanishing Point and Overbrand).

Also do you recommend going for VP right after job changing into an RG, or going with some skill points in Reflect Damage so that I can tank and auto-cast (RoFL/RoR+CD), and then VP? Thanks in advance for any of your insight :).

#65 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:36 PM

Hey Hayroh, would you suggest Brocca or Imperial Spear for a PvM RG? (Vanishing Point and Overbrand).

Also do you recommend going for VP right after job changing into an RG, or going with some skill points in Reflect Damage so that I can tank and auto-cast (RoFL/RoR+CD), and then VP? Thanks in advance for any of your insight :).

Id suggest Imperial Spear because Brocca might ignore def but its atk is lower. Id suggest you get Overbrand first (best PvM mob leveling skill), since Reflect became bad w/post-balance nerfs, also VP is 1:1 target only and consumes SP fast as you spam it.

And bringing proper converters/endows will always help increasing dmg of whatever atk skills.

Edited by HayrohsLegacy, 19 August 2012 - 04:37 PM.

#66 IsisThump

IsisThump

Too Legit To Quit

• RO Fungineering
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationEden
  • Server:Renewal~

Posted 19 August 2012 - 04:52 PM

Id suggest Imperial Spear because Brocca might ignore def but its atk is lower. Id suggest you get Overbrand first (best PvM mob leveling skill), since Reflect became bad w/post-balance nerfs, also VP is 1:1 target only and consumes SP fast as you spam it.

And bringing proper converters/endows will always help increasing dmg of whatever atk skills.

Oh okay I see ^_^. Thanks for the advice. And haha I make my own converters, so I always have them on me.

#67 DoubleEdged

DoubleEdged

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

If you could please help me with allocating my stat points in order of importance it would be appreciated.. currently i'm level 86 and off the top of my head my stats are..(maintenence right now so I can't look also VIP buffs. also this will be just base stats)
Str:50
Agi:50
Vit:75
Dex:57-60(unsure)
Int & Luk :1

Equipment so far
Headgear: Helm, roboeyes, angry snarl
Mant: valk mant
armor: Eden (have a wild cat meteo waiting for me once I get to the level)
shield: valkjirya(spelling? also have a bigfoot rosa shield once I get to the level)
boots: variant
2x rosaries
Weapon: Eden spear (imperial spear waiting for me once again)

I prefer to solo but will party when I am feeling up to it. I can't seem to focus too long on leveling when I am partying. Just went to Kunlun for the final 13 levels but I can't for the life of me handle a mob. My damage output seems low (3xx) so I have to resort to bashing them to death but of course I end up running out of SP. I'll just buy strawberries to counter this but if anyone here has a suggestion on my stat build so I can solo more efficiently it would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced!

#68 HayrohsLegacy

HayrohsLegacy

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 6755 posts
  • Location名古屋、Japan

Posted 30 August 2012 - 03:35 PM

Id suggest you start getting the 4 most essential stats to 70-ish each, STR>AGI>DEX>VIT, this is pretty decent stat build for solo-ing on /noctrl leveling if your ASPD (Spear Quicken) build and that your sp consumption will be lesser. Then start doin 80-ish then 90-ish til you finally decided where to limit your stats (Recommending stats cap-ed to 100 since doin over that has nothin much good for a RG).

For a weapon, try getting a Brocca or a Hunting Spear since you can mostly see those in market cheap (price varies depending on your server), and the rest of your equipments, since you will just basically aim for high-defense and versatility (like choosing gears for all-round leveling like the Eden 2 ones), and probably until you reach 120~130s then start aiming/investing for upper-tier gears like, Cross Shield/Valkyrjar/Sacred Mission, Valk Armor, Variants, Vesper Acc, etc.

#69 DoubleEdged

DoubleEdged

I am New.

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 10:52 AM

Thank you very much Hayroh. One final question, could you possibly list some potential leveling spots (&future leveling spots) for me? level 105 right now. I'm currently doing TI's of course but then there is the 23 hour period where you have to wait so I just wanna know what I can do in the mean time. Thanks again

#70 Ferdragar

Ferdragar

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:41 AM

Hey im new at the RG thing and im lvl 124 right now... i dont want to waste money by having my reset at lvl 150 so i want to start building my stats and skills right now.
I want to be a full suport(sacri/gospell) RG but i dont know what stats should i put 8(, also i would like to know with the new woe set(+9 and with marc/firelock) and inspiration/vanguard how much HP would i get to?

PS: sorry for my bad english c:

#71 reaperhack

reaperhack

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:32 PM

doubleedged:
you can go to magma dungeon since it is the best leveling spot for your level range now.

fredagar
At least spend your stat on VIT and DEX(100 or more).
Main point is on your skills. Giving up on some point of self buff skill(ex spear quicken)/attack skill(ex pinpoint attack) is required. Well maybe get 1 point for spear quicken and pinpoint attack just for overbrand's req.

#72 Ferdragar

Ferdragar

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 03:43 AM

it would help a lot if u can post me a Skill tree link, and for now i have 100 vit (to 120), 90 dex (to 99-100), 100 int, and some str for the weight

#73 themarkgician

themarkgician

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 07:12 PM

it would help a lot if u can post me a Skill tree link, and for now i have 100 vit (to 120), 90 dex (to 99-100), 100 int, and some str for the weight

If I may ask, why are you getting such high int? If it's for Genesis Ray, then you're going to have a hard time once you feel the 5min cooldown of Inspiration. Just my 5 cents, though my money isn't worth much. >:)

#74 Ferdragar

Ferdragar

I am New.

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 02:25 AM

Coz im lvling as autocast rg and i thought that i'll need lots of sp been a sacri rg in woe.. and i also have battle chantt

#75 themarkgician

themarkgician

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 15 September 2012 - 05:23 AM

Coz im lvling as autocast rg and i thought that i'll need lots of sp been a sacri rg in woe.. and i also have battle chantt

Ooh I get it now, so if your gonna put int, I suggest you make it a total of 100, for freeze status immunity.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users