jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Got to give it to you, now you're a psychic. Earlier you said you don't assume things, so either you are a psychic or you, in fact, assume I'm trying to make fun of you.

Oh dear, you still don't see it do you?

I said i don't assume things, replying to where you say that i assume things about everyone thinking debuff is bad.
This doesn't mean that i don't assume at all, it only means i wasn't making any assumptions at that certain moment.

#152 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:53 PM

lets not stray to far from the patch notes and argue over who uses what for what and so on~

Now we return you to your regularly scheduled forums for further fighting, commenting, and trolling.

#153 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

Well played.

#154 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:55 PM

I didn't quite play as in thinking this (whatever you call this conversation) is a game, but if you say so.

Edited by jerremy, 14 April 2012 - 02:55 PM.

#155 BobDylan

BobDylan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:59 PM

I didn't quite play as in thinking this (whatever you call this conversation) is a game, but if you say so.

Yeah right, you know trolling is a competitive sport. The only option is to win. so, you're being competitive even on the forums. lol just kidding

#156 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:29 PM

I'm actually quite puzzled why they haven't totally gotten rid of the skill yet. If a skill is abusable, people will abuse it, and even though the minority that abuses it ruins it for the rest of the people who don't abuse it the most logical solution would be to get rid of it completely. Gravity has done this before, for example, giving negative reputation and reputation count on the forums- why not carry this ingame?

I see mages that run at high mspeed debuffing people not as serious players but as people who find the quickest, easiest, and most annoying way out to get a cheap thrill out of ruining gameplay like teenagers who think they're rebels because they're going against the rules. They're not being rebels, they're just being di cks.

#157 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:40 PM

I'm actually quite puzzled why they haven't totally gotten rid of the skill yet. If a skill is abusable, people will abuse it, and even though the minority that abuses it ruins it for the rest of the people who don't abuse it the most logical solution would be to get rid of it completely. Gravity has done this before, for example, giving negative reputation and reputation count on the forums- why not carry this ingame?

I see mages that run at high mspeed debuffing people not as serious players but as people who find the quickest, easiest, and most annoying way out to get a cheap thrill out of ruining gameplay like teenagers who think they're rebels because they're going against the rules. They're not being rebels, they're just being di cks.

How's it feel to get hit by those Random 4's? :heh:

#158 Santa1K

Santa1K

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 778 posts
  • Location5341, 5837

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:37 PM

Lol @ Zurn. You silly goose.

#159 TheThinker

TheThinker

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 195 posts
  • Locationinside your brain
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 15 April 2012 - 12:12 AM

mage still rawkkkk and i love it and dont remove debuff skill and let them crying more coz that debuff skill

#160 MrFantasmo

MrFantasmo

Awarded #1 Troll

• Banned
  • 631 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:47 PM

mage still rawkkkk and i love it and dont remove debuff skill and let them crying more coz that debuff skill

Yeaaaazzz dood tehn dey canz killz dey oder deam

#161 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 16 April 2012 - 01:22 PM

i hear its the last day for the Easter event!

#162 Cutiieee

Cutiieee

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Battle arti doesn't quite need sleep to kill things, it's a handy skill but isn't the only skill they can rely on, since most damage comes from normal hits.

And most stat advantages come from passives, which are skills, so your need to correct me isn't necessary.

Are you fricken kidding me? "Only skill they can rely on" <- BA's only have 2 offensives skills in it's tree
In addition, BA's are so squishy and without a reliable skill (aoe sleep) to escape, they are dead for sure.
[Nades are not skills so dont even bother including that in your argument]
Also, the sleep skill doesn't really help you out when you are trying to kill someone.. at most its probably 1 extra shot since, they lose the sleep after u hit them once. <- but in a sense it does because it allows you to shoot someone without taking damage for their teammates.

Sources: I am a BA

#163 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:50 PM

We had already agreed not to continue arguing here, already derailed two pages of these patch notes.

#164 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:13 PM

Are you fricken kidding me? "Only skill they can rely on" <- BA's only have 2 offensives skills in it's tree
In addition, BA's are so squishy and without a reliable skill (aoe sleep) to escape, they are dead for sure.
[Nades are not skills so dont even bother including that in your argument]
Also, the sleep skill doesn't really help you out when you are trying to kill someone.. at most its probably 1 extra shot since, they lose the sleep after u hit them once. <- but in a sense it does because it allows you to shoot someone without taking damage for their teammates.

Sources: I am a BA

Not to correct you but the restriction to nades on dealer/artisan classes only makes it proprietary to the dealers and there for by nature a tactic for battle. They benefit only that class, not to mention they make those grenades through a skill, so being a product of a skill is similar to mage casting a fireball. Sure the mage makes the fire ball [being the product] and the ball does the damage to the player [like a grenade]. dealers just have the ability to disperse the product later rather than instantly. [welcome to california debate team] ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users