Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 16 September 2010 - 02:50 PM

Posted Image

Welcome to our Guild Recruiting Thread

We dont accept botters and those who dont have time to play. If you have the reason to WoE talk to us. If you wanna learn how to WoE talk to us. If you wanna be on my WoE video, PAY ME i mean come and talk to us. Oh yah, just for a heads up. We will kick you temporary for Guild Space often... Unbound is paying me 1m per Castle every WoE + Supplies leftover + long lasting friendship + facebook accounts + Perv Videos and Pics + phone numbers.

Party will only be available if there is a Turn In event or u are a priest/hp/ab.
We dont hunt together but we do hand out "HOW TO KILL _____" guides. Oh sometimes we do Endless Tower too. We cant pass Fallen Bishop fyi.
We drop castle loots every after woe. We also got our own forums and vent.

+ i'am a cool gX (bwuahahahahahaha)

Go to our Guild Spot if you wanna join.

G Spot

Posted Image

or try PMing Pheks, if he cant reply in next 10mins go and PM one of us (go to ROPD, on guild box search Unbound) -_-

Edited by iCare, 19 February 2011 - 02:58 AM.

#2 Medianoche

Medianoche

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 16 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

Singers on vent got bonus when it comes on salaries.

You are gonna repent from saying that. I swear it. BWAHAHAHA -_-

Perv talks are open for everyone

^
This.

- Must have knowledge outside Ragnarok Online. Holy ___ dude, RO is not everything. So we do require that u can share something/info beside RO.

LIES. LIES. LIES.

9. We have all kind of tongues on guild. So pretty much wherever you came from we can talk to you (ie. Japanese, Indo, Thai, Flips, Eng, Spanish, Viet) Yeah. We do give iRO to be called INTERNATIONAL. Haha).

We have Japanese speakers! Otaku-Girls come to us!!! -_-

12. We got yyuuhhjjnnmm in the guild.. (dont mind this one).

Having an application from a bot is more impresive. And we have it!!

13. Join our guild for hidden reason. :(

This sounds like an invitation to moles/spies/ninjas. Ok not THAT kind of ninja, the bad one.
We don't want spies. And if you are a mole, evolve into holden so we can farm your card.
Oh, and if you are a good and sexy female ninja please contact Medianoche for *cough* webcam recruitment..

#3 Elemia

Elemia

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 32 posts
  • LocationIndiana!

Posted 16 September 2010 - 05:15 PM

Always fun to face you guys in WoE ^^

Keep getting better :wah:

#4 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 16 September 2010 - 09:10 PM

"People that know what to do?" I don't know about that statement. /swt But your precast is normally pretty awesome. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/happy.gif;; And why remake the GR thread when you could have edited the last one? xD

#5 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 05:35 PM

a real woe video..

/sigh all they can do is to talk..

Unbound lets look for a better rival..

Edited by iCare, 19 September 2010 - 05:35 PM.

#6 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:11 AM

indeed! this one is the real outcome...

Edited by slaves, 20 September 2010 - 03:23 AM.

#7 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:22 AM

Lol... Killing 5 DS members isnt killing us. Although, in Disso's fort, I do recall killing about 10+ unbound/valk/disso/smb/jinx/rambo members (of each guild). Nontheless, good woe.

Edited by DeadlySinner, 20 September 2010 - 03:23 AM.

#8 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:30 AM

Lol... Killing 5 DS members isnt killing us. Although, in Disso's fort, I do recall killing about 10+ unbound/valk/disso/smb/jinx/rambo members (of each guild). Nontheless, good woe.

lol are you for Real bro? we wiped out brooklyn, with Darkstar single handedly. We are not wasting anymore time with your guild.

#9 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

Fail. All you can do is talk... poor you

anyways... we need new rival.. :wah:

Edited by iCare, 20 September 2010 - 03:40 AM.

#10 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:39 AM

LoLed.. too much talk... wheres the proof.... u always been like that.. even the story that u r makin truce... nextime recruit a member to edit a good woe vid, not just some nonsense video...

#11 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

Plus we said 1 on 1, you asked the help of brooklyn. Nonetheless we don't hate your guild, but if you are asking for it we are always here to battle.

#12 FlamingAkuma

FlamingAkuma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 03:50 AM

Hmm... Seriously, no offense but I guess the last WOE when we wiped your guild at EMPERIUM ROOM, it took me 5 minutes to GFist/kill 10-15 Dark Star members just me using a +7 x4 Dextrous Rod w/23k damage and I only wore an +4 Unfrozen Armor easily bypassed your Pre-Cast with not much problems ;-D

#13 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:49 AM

We never asked for help from Brooklyn. Clearly you asked for help from SMB. Get your facts straight. Where were you all woe? Suckin disso's-_- being meat shields? Nice excuse boys! Really, nice one! I knew you would not come find us. You guys are buffing your own egos, but that's okay, it will only set you up for a bigger let down. You fisted 10-15 members big Hayroh? You must have fisted all of us then, which did not happen.
When you guys aren't busy pussying out trying to "help" disso, come find us. We came into their fort specifically looking for you...what happened? You got owned.
Hell, so did everyone else that got in our way while we were lynching you.

See ya next week. Come find us this time, pussys.

After watching that WoE video you guys made, I know you are retarded.
Look at that fort filled with SMB, you guys were scared huh? I saw...5, 6 Darkstar?
I wasn't even in the video lol. 5 stars...not. Lucky we didn't recall

EDIT: I know you like my woe video lol. Mad baddies. :)
If you wanna 1v1 us, you can try next woe. But I warn you, we may beat that ass so bad...you'll go back to pRO.

Edited by Poko4Sho, 20 September 2010 - 05:02 AM.

#14 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:35 AM

We never asked for help from Brooklyn. Clearly you asked for help from SMB. Get your facts straight. Where were you all woe? Suckin disso's-_- being meat shields? Nice excuse boys! Really, nice one! I knew you would not come find us. You guys are buffing your own egos, but that's okay, it will only set you up for a bigger let down. You fisted 10-15 members big Hayroh? You must have fisted all of us then, which did not happen.
When you guys aren't busy pussying out trying to "help" disso, come find us. We came into their fort specifically looking for you...what happened? You got owned.

Look at that fort filled with SMB, you guys were scared huh? I saw...5, 6 Darkstar?

If you wanna 1v1 us, you can try next woe. But I warn you, we may beat that ass so bad...you'll go back to pRO.

i LOLed at this one. Bravo. Nevertheless i won't be an-_- like you and act almighty. ANd for the Record the reason why we helped disso is that it might be their last war, and we want to be a part of it, and battling with valk alliance is far more exciting than facing you guys. Know your opponent 1st, You gotta know specifics about unbound and what we are capable of doing., I know some of DS is Eulogy, and Eulogy begged Unbound not to attack them anymore when they were still functioning as a guild, but wth you pissed us off big time with this post trolling our thread.

#15 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 20 September 2010 - 05:45 AM

owned?.. lol and its not just 5 ds... even ur gm died, u can see the vid, thats why u ddnt get the chance to ecall... watch it clearly... u guys dont even have pre cast to defend urself, ur lucky we just helped disso the 1st hour.... idk if u r crazy as u can see on vid.. u guys ddnt even stand a chance againts brooklyn..

SMB was there coz of brooklyn... did u saw any SMB entered emp room? show me

kid just go and play FF8... lmao, make more video with it haha

Edited by slaves, 20 September 2010 - 06:00 AM.

#16 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:05 AM

kid just go and play FF8... lmao, make more video with it haha

I guess its cause you're foreign you didn't understand what I was doing there. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/fing32.gif
Do you know why we didn't precast? Lol last half hour we were defending top right payon, we got recall'd on by Brick Squad and moved to fight Gurren/Infinity in top middle payon. We sent a handful of guys to your fort because...that's all that was needed. We didn't get to recall, but had we, the situation would had clearly been different.
You guys are the ones that made this into a some "challenge", then run off hiding behind Disso/Brick. I admire what Disso did, inslaving you as shields for their war, as I would think that would be difficult to do. We came into that fort looking for you, we found you, we stomped you. End of story.

I would have to say, that it was not the fight I had anticipated so I hope to see you guys next week and maybe then we can clear this up. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/045.gif

#17 Medianoche

Medianoche

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:34 AM

Why so much QQ and pew pew on a recruitment thread?
Don't derail it.

Kids should go to kindergardens not to forums.

#18 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 20 September 2010 - 07:52 AM

I guess its cause you're foreign you didn't understand what I was doing there. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/fing32.gif
Do you know why we didn't precast? Lol last half hour we were defending top right payon, we got recall'd on by Brick Squad and moved to fight Gurren/Infinity in top middle payon. We sent a handful of guys to your fort because...that's all that was needed. We didn't get to recall, but had we, the situation would had clearly been different.
You guys are the ones that made this into a some "challenge", then run off hiding behind Disso/Brick. I admire what Disso did, inslaving you as shields for their war, as I would think that would be difficult to do. We came into that fort looking for you, we found you, we stomped you. End of story.

I would have to say, that it was not the fight I had anticipated so I hope to see you guys next week and maybe then we can clear this up. http://forums.warppo...tyle_emoticons/default/045.gif

its ur gay GM who started a challenge... u saw any ecall of us on video?.. none.. we never ecall just to wipe u all out..as u can see, it was not needed... run? hide? behind?... lol we wanted to help disso and face valk alliance than to waste whole woe time with ur guild... coz u saw it urself it was just a matter of minute and u guys got served so easy... ask some eulogy members on ur guild now... maybe ull get some info about us... stomped us?.. when ? i ddnt even saw any single darkstar at emp room where our whole guild was defending againts valk alliance...

handful guys that was needed?.... where are they? ddnt u saw the video? they got wiped the F out...

dont worry we`ll be there to show u guys whats ur guild true level every woe =) just always be ready and dont reason out about recall or another fort... stick with the fact

#19 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:01 AM

next time get an evidence because if we were in a real life court trial, We would win.
UNBOUND: Evidence that we wiped you with brooklyn? Yes
DARKSTAR: Evidence you wiped us out? NONE
UNBOUND: Proof that one of the best guilds? Yes
DArkstar: Proof one of the Best guilds? NONE

2 against 0 and that is the end of story.
I TOLD YOU BEFORE KNOW YOUR SPECIFICS ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT FOO

Posted Image

DO THE MATH!!!!
We have won 3 castles on a war and 2 castles,
your guild? none, so you should just shut up and stop trolling the thread.
new guild against Old -_-s

Edited by generalCOOLyo, 20 September 2010 - 08:18 AM.

#20 FlamingAkuma

FlamingAkuma

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:38 AM

Of all the guilds I faced in Valk, Dark Star was the EASIEST GUILD TO WIPE... /sigh

No offense again but really I am BIG HAYROH... It just took me 200 SP pots to kill 15 Dark Star ppl with my precious +7 x4 Dextrous Rod /gg (I am GFisting w/just half SP per character XD)

PS: IT WAS A VERY BORING BATTLE WITH YOUR GUILD... /yawn

#21 Pheks

Pheks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:02 AM

Let's do this again next saturday. shall we? .. :) and this time.. come find us.. we're sick and tired trying to find your asses.. deadly-sinner you said you can just go and get through our pre-cast easily and recall? i wanna see you try.

#22 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 09:26 AM

I'm tired..

Can we just play and enjoy it?
kk, next WoE.

And for those who are not Unbound. I suggest, keep ur comments on ur own thread..
yeah, back off!!!!

Edited by iCare, 20 September 2010 - 09:33 AM.

#23 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:20 AM

I'm gonna go with Pheks on this one and say that Unbound's precast is nothing to belittle. /swt But we all know who's the weaker of all the guilds talking smack about each other in here. Brooklyn. xD Seriously though, Unbound's precast is good when they have it set up. =X

Brooklyn being weaker in that you shouldn't count them as one. xD

Edited by GuardianTK, 20 September 2010 - 11:23 AM.

#24 picky

picky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:22 PM

:)

#25 Antares

Antares

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 20 September 2010 - 12:57 PM

I remember this at Disso fort, there were 10+ of us on our way to Emp room then this some random logo guild recalled,
and I almost SG-wipe them. And then we panic-ed on ventrilo coz it was DarkStars and we were about to wipe them
out, but then we got recalled inside the EMP.

Point is, we got recalled, you didn't kill anyone. Don't get your hopes up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users