Let's all have peace

Hi :)

#54 Carp

Carp

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:06 AM

Why is darkstar talking big and trashing unbound and even trolling them at recruitment forums? Does the joining of few imagine players in your guild made your leader delusional? Your claims that unbound is hiding from you are all product of your delusional leader's mind. Unbound choose to work with us, SMB, as an ally rather than waste their time on noobs like you who is nothing but all blabber. I laugh at darkstar's claims that they were able to drop 10 smb, 10 disso, 10 jinx, 10 rambo players on a skirmish? LOL. Any 4 players from those guild can wipe out your entire guild. Why don't you shut the-_- up, improve yourselves rather than go bravado on forums? And on the comment that Unbound bowed down to SMB is false. It was us, SMB, who invited Unbound as allies since I hate seeing blood brothers go war with each other when we can instead cooperate and achieve common goals. Unbound has every potential of a growing guild, as an ally I saw them improved alot, learning from warring with big guilds, unlike darkstar who contented themselves to war with empty forts or just hole themselves up in luina forts then talk big after their puny achievements, heck I'm absolutely sure you don't do woe 2.0 because your guild will wipe to a single guardian. Finally, Unbound is a new guild and their achievement far surpass dickstar's, I won't be surprised if Unbound became stronger than us(SMB) because they really do have the ability to do so.

#55 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:45 AM

SALUTE!!

#56 OngLK

OngLK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 09:09 AM

lol whats with gay society... ur out of topic...

u said ur not on anyones side but all u said is actually againts us... and about cactus activity, u dont know anything... we dont hide on bigger guilds... we face em, infact we faced em last few woes... so we can learn much...we dont do any random breakings now... we dont wanna be a random breaking guild that ending up without a castle after woe.. thats why u can only see our activity during last minutes

what guild are you from anyway? are u from darkstar? tell us so we know who u are... or are u from a shi tty guild? coz u act like u know everything with ur freedom of speech, come on tell us, dont be shy =) SPEECH

*FACEPALM*

For the last time:

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game

English 1 0 1 yo!
Even i learnt this from the person above (generalCOOLyo). Take some lessons from his siggy will ya.
I know you can understand english well ...

#57 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:24 AM

You cant demand perfect english grammar here bcoz its an International Server..

#58 Antares

Antares

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:05 AM

DickStars for the WIN!

And who the hello is this OngLK?
Don't talk to us if you only know English,

Coz we are far better and educated to learn atleast 3 international dialects before
we graduate on our Bachelor's degree. And it is up to us whether to be fluent on it or not.

Edited by Antares, 23 September 2010 - 11:09 AM.

#59 picky

picky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 11:14 AM

Hola :)

#60 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:15 PM

*FACEPALM*

For the last time:

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game

English 1 0 1 yo!
Even i learnt this from the person above (generalCOOLyo). Take some lessons from his siggy will ya.
I know you can understand english well ...

always out of the topic... bcoz he doesnt know anything... slap ur own face =)

try to speak other language if u can, even just for a word...

GTFO of here...

#61 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 05:36 PM

Tagalog (plus 20+ dialects), Japanese, Spanish and English.. Thats before aging 19 sir!

like what i said.. He dont know anything..

#62 picky

picky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:34 PM

I<3You :unsure:

#63 Lilac

Lilac

I am New.

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:36 AM

bump because im awesome ;p

#64 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Server:Classic

Posted 25 September 2010 - 04:56 PM

Where's the woe vid! Oh they are prolly editting out everytime we wiped them (most of woe) like that one recall in pre-emp, 18vs35+, Unbound wipes! Oh, and Pheks not being able to gfist me? Q.Q lrn2play sir.

Edited by DeadlySinner, 25 September 2010 - 04:56 PM.

#65 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:20 PM

stop trying to make a name for yourself. Its pathetic. cheers.

Edited by generalCOOLyo, 25 September 2010 - 05:27 PM.

#66 Poko4Sho

Poko4Sho

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 78 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 05:43 PM

No, you know whats pathetic is...

Just kidding. I won't get into it. Those who were there know the truth!

See ya next week.

Edited by Poko4Sho, 25 September 2010 - 05:43 PM.

#67 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 25 September 2010 - 06:48 PM

This is a recruitment thread, Please stop trolling it. thankyou.

#68 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:31 PM

Where's the woe vid! Oh they are prolly editting out everytime we wiped them (most of woe) like that one recall in pre-emp, 18vs35+, Unbound wipes! Oh, and Pheks not being able to gfist me? Q.Q lrn2play sir.

since woe started we hunted ur gayness again sinner from the very start! needed to directly pm u to know where is darkstar!

oh come on! after we wiped you out u never show up again with ur whole guild... coz u know ull gonna get wipe every time u face us!

we pmed u and wait all the freakin woe time after we wiped u out... and u never show up again with ur whole guild... afraid to come with ur full force again? and to get caught on video wiping ur ass es out! thats why u showed up like 2 and 3 people on us! with ur snap, and cloak, and pally wandering around the emp room, and ending up dead... did u proved anything? its gayness! and thats ur way sinner!

we pmed u alot of times to show up with ur whole guild! but why ddnt u came back to face us again after u all guys died! its GvG , face to face , not some freakin gay tactics u got that last 30minutes... bcoz u know ull never stand a chance to us Recall vs Recall! u may killed some of us after u recalled at pre-emp... but thats not our force, and u know that... after that, we recalled and came back for u guys! what happened? WIPED OUT n u NEVER CAME BACK WITH UR WHOLE APOSTLES.... dont ask a GvG if ur just gonna do ur gay tactics! our whole guild is done with ur pathetic ambitions and talk, but ur not giving the right fight!

we are done with Darkstar! we will not waste time to hunt u fags again next time! goodluck with ur members!

#69 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 09:33 PM

Say-_- what? Dude you dont even have a guild.. DarkStar is all you and your crap.

I recorded the whole WoE. Theres no such thing as DarkStar Guild. Please GTFO on our thread.

PS

You guys cant even take Nyxis.. :unsure:

Edited by iCare, 25 September 2010 - 09:35 PM.

#70 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 25 September 2010 - 11:59 PM

Lmao? Your SLaves your EDP tickles me you worthless sinx. I walked around your whole emp room and didn't bother to destroy you again like in your pre-emp. Remember that recall? 1 by 1 coming at us and dying. Q.Q some more. Vid please! I want to see where we died-_-! Don't edit out where we wiped ya :unsure:

#71 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 12:29 AM

Dude your dreaming.. How in the world you gonna wipe us? Well, you can do it if you have a GM on ur side. Thats your only chance,..

Taking out the Lunar Alliance!

DarkStar cant even give a decent fight against Lunar. Worthless... breaking now? No wonder. LOL

#72 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:17 AM

Lol nice editing. Down to 3 1/2 minutes? Where's the other good stuff? Where we ran around your castle? Or when we wiped you? Killing the GL doesn't mean you killed the guild man. Less Q.Q moar Pew Pew plz

#73 Antares

Antares

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 26 September 2010 - 01:39 AM

Lol nice editing. Down to 3 1/2 minutes? Where's the other good stuff? Where we ran around your castle? Or when we wiped you? Killing the GL doesn't mean you killed the guild man. Less Q.Q moar Pew Pew plz

You said it yourself, you didn't do anything but just ran around. What's the point?

You sure have no idea about good WoE fight, killing the guild leader,
means of not worrying about the threat of his recall.
WoE101.

I have seen good players in your guild. No offense, but I really think they deserve a better one.
Don't make their RO life miserable and prison them to your own "fishing your own compliments" tactics.

Suggestion: Why don't you upload you guys' WoE vid? Don't forget to perfectly edit
it and show only the parts where you never die. So you guys could at least feel good about yourselves?

Yeah? yeah?

Edited by Antares, 26 September 2010 - 02:22 AM.

#74 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 02:17 AM

Hes really desperate on making his guild look good for a little.. Poor you..

And you dont have any idea on how to make a WoE Vid. First you need to cut all the buffing, walking, running, alone, restocking, whispering someone, and all that stuff. Then if you want to decrease the file size and fit everything on one music you can double or triple the speed of the vid. Ahm, yes sir you can do that!..

Anyways your guild doesnt prove anything on the server yet.

Less Q.Q moar Pew Pew plz

ur the one whos doing that... /facepalm
and efore u talk can u please put an evidence on it coz ur just making ur guild looks really bad. Older guild yet no success.. Sad but real story.

#75 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 26 September 2010 - 03:26 AM

Lmao? Your SLaves your EDP tickles me you worthless sinx. I walked around your whole emp room and didn't bother to destroy you again like in your pre-emp. Remember that recall? 1 by 1 coming at us and dying. Q.Q some more. Vid please! I want to see where we died-_-! Don't edit out where we wiped ya :unsure:

dying? we are the one who wiped u all-_- for the last time and u never came back! the vid is simple! we much enjoyed fighting with lunar alliance than to fight with ur gay challenge! should i be the one crying? LoLed! ur the one trying to push it but u dont give anygood fight, what u good for? roaming around inside the emp room cloaking and dying? dude think about exactly until the last good fight, whos the one who got wipedout, and nver show again? its u! so ur the worthless sinx trying to tell everyone ur better! nontheless we ddnt enjoyed fighting ur guild!

tickles u? u think ur sinx did any dmg on me ever? LoL non coz ur just good at running!haha! dont pretend like ur unkillable coz u r not! u died a lot of times u know that urself! look exactly how lunar/smokies alliance fight, with their ghost armor and goditem... i bet a single lunar guild without alliance will wipe u all out of emp!

u lost the fight with us coz for the last time we recalled vs recalled, ur guild is the one that got erased inside the castle and never tried to come back again to face and give a good fight again, u said it ur self 18vs35? u need to call god to wipe us recall vs recall! coz yall keep on dying!

poor darkstar members! having a gm like u! they have the skills! but i dont see any from u!

since u made darkstar until now! we all can say is that, wow an old guild with this crappy tactics and capabilities no wonder ur guild have like 16 ppl every woe! coz no one wants to join an old guild with no success and cant prove anything! ur all talk... so useless to fight an old guild that cant keep up! do urself a favor dude /breakguild LoLed!

no more time wasting for us! we already proved that ur old guild cant keep up! so GTFOutta here!

but yea thanks for bumping our thread like pick said! LoLed! thats all u r good for bumping our thread! hahaha! go on and Q.Q underneath ur bed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users