DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Classic

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:13 PM

Hmm, if only you would have posted where I just sat there while I outpotted your weak damage... Baddies will be bad.

#27 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts
  • Playing:Dragon Saga
  • Server:Vyvern

Posted 20 September 2010 - 02:30 PM

Hmm, if only you would have posted where I just sat there while I outpotted your weak damage... Baddies will be bad.

I dont know if is just me or what.. But theres something wrong with you.
Dont act like unkillable SinX or whatever.. You will be the star of our woe video if u didnt die.

I pity u..

#28 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 20 September 2010 - 04:55 PM

ddnt u saw the video too?... come on... u wer there.. at the corner, got frozen died... outpotted what?

Edited by slaves, 20 September 2010 - 05:48 PM.

#29 Pheks

Pheks

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:22 PM

you're all talk.. blah! blah! lol.. but irl.. you're afraid lol.. i remember you always PM me to not attack you and our and telling me that you're in valk 5 and asking me not to attack and will send some of your guys.. lol.. i was telling my guys that you p/md me.. you know what they say? "what a-_-!' lol.. enough talk and i'll see you next saturday woe.. we'll make a vid out of it so we can make a laugh out of you.. lol!

#30 picky

picky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 08:28 PM

Thx For Bumping our Thread to the Top Darkstar and btw i honestly don't care for you guys :)

#31 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 21 September 2010 - 05:12 AM

Who? DeadlySinner
What? A guild leader of DarkStar
Strong? Nuttaaa
Why? he is a same old DeadlySinner who begged Unbound not to attack their fort.
Where is he getting his bravery now? Because some of imagine joined his guild.
Pathetic? OBVIOUSLY

#32 OngLK

OngLK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

I've been reading the forums and cant help but notice this.
I'm not on anyone's side but i'm saying wat is obvious and yeah its my opinion and thoughts on the whole thing.

2 WEEKS AGO, after Unbound's absurd 3 castle takeover (congratz by the way, its a big feat. honest), I've read both iro forums and iro wiki forums that flames are going on and Unbound knew last week few known guilds are out to target them. Because of some childish bragging that they got 3 castles in forums and in game? I dont know... but you definitely made people aware. Heck I read about it.

But what's interesting is, in last week's WOE. Unbound was totally silent. Almost zero activity whole WOE. It began with all 3 castles taken out in a quick manner below: http://choobs.org/valkwoe/timeline
----> after 1 minute 38 seconds (valkyrie3), 1 minute 39 seconds (baldur3) and 4 minutes 18 seconds (valkyrie5)
well valkyrie 5 lasted 4 mins ...

Unbounds ONLY and SINGLE attempt at playing in the whole WOE began at 16.12 hours @ Valkyrie 5 castle which was later lost to Ominous Elite at 16.55 hours.
Nothing else .... NOTHING. No activities. Maybe just sticking and hiding with the strong guilds so they dont get hit ??????

This is the full activities sheet from 18th September 2010 WOE 1.0 (just fill in the search and type the date 2010-09-18)
http://choobs.org/valkwoe/timeline

So, with that facts out. I also read in the forums and heard people talking. Unbound was allied with Dissolution/Jinx/SMB last WOE.

Now here's the laughing stalk.
Unbound was obviously -_-ting in their pants and knew they made a mistake, mocking and bragging their 3 castle victory (based on luck and small party breaks on empty castles) that some guilds are out to target them.
In a rare acceptance that has never happen before in WOE history. They HIDE behind the Jinx + Dissolution + SMB ALLIANCE = THE POWERHOUSE, STRONG VETERANS of Valkyrie server. Second to the No1, Valkyrie+Sakura+Rambo Alliance.
And made up an excuse called "OH! we help Disso precast and defend their castle"

So here are some VERY interesting things:
What was weird was, where's the balls to own up and defend your own castles??? .... ALL 3 of them ... or at least 1. From your known enemy guilds. or any guild for that matter.
Did Disso/Jinx paid you 10bil so you decided to give up defending your castles and help them defend theirs instead???? They gave NOTHING. The check as an ally guild was the best they gave you.

Me as an observer of the forums was really looking forward to the war on 18th Sept 2010 on what would happen. and how you would perform to keep up to your words.
But i'll be damn Unbound .... the last minute you decided to hide behind Strong Guilds and gave the excuse of HELPING THEM. and has no manhood to keep to your bragging and words and fight enemy guilds and defend your castle???

The RESULT WAS CLEAR. UNBOUND IS LEFT WITH ZERO..... ZERO ..... NOOO CASTLE at the end of WOE............... THAT IS THE RESULT.
Now stick to your motto and climb up another time irregardless of how many times you fall.
NO MORE BRAGGING AND BIG WORDS AND TOUGH TALK.
JUST SHOW US RESULTS.
I'm sick of reading all crap and see such results from people who keep saying they are not weak but indeed they are.

Finally,
Unbound is now hiding behind SMB's shadow?????????? We all know SMB is strong, they are ... and always was. You were once enenemies but now bow down to them and allied them. There will never be a day that you will be as strong as SMB.

and damn i spit on my post ... PEACE

#33 OngLK

OngLK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:29 AM

I know from iro wiki forums and iro forums that Unbound do edit and deletes the post that they dont like and only show what they post in their own thread.
Making the thread look GOOD.

I've saved my post in a text file ready to repost anytime anyday to be a reminder of what your actions really represent in the forums.

#34 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 21 September 2010 - 08:25 AM

You dont deserve any explanations, but for the Record. We helped dissolution defend because it might be their last woe in valkyrie server. We wanted to help them defend against valk alliance. Get your facts right. And know what the real situation is before butting in. DOnt worry next woe We will be as active as you want Unbound to be. DO yourself a favor punch a wall.

Unbound is now hiding behind SMB's shadow?????????? We all know SMB is strong, they are ... and always was. You were once enenemies but now bow down to them and allied them. There will never be a day that you will be as strong as SMB.

hmmm, SMB and Unbound are blood. Plus SMB is the one who asked for our alliance not unbound. Another wrong assumption there sherlock.

Edited by generalCOOLyo, 21 September 2010 - 08:45 AM.

#35 DeadlySinner

DeadlySinner

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, California
  • Server:Classic

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:08 AM

Who? DeadlySinner
What? A guild leader of DarkStar
Strong? Nuttaaa
Why? he is a same old DeadlySinner who begged Unbound not to attack their fort.
Where is he getting his bravery now? Because some of imagine joined his guild.
Pathetic? OBVIOUSLY

Imagine veterans have been in our guild for MONTHS. I never BEGGED anyone not to attack, I simply portrayed the message back to you from what Kanon wanted. But let me tell you this, why would Disso choose YOU in an alliance? Not smokies? Smokies could still probably compete with the big boys. Just don't know why they chose you. We'll see you this woe.

#36 OngLK

OngLK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:27 AM

DO yourself a favor punch a wall.

OH ! HMM ......

Don't Hate the Player, Hate the Game.

#37 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:06 PM

Ok this (lets just call it war) war, started when DeadlySinner reply on our GR>Thread on iro wiki. That they might do wipe us again if he didnt die and got recalled on our castle and wipe us again for 3x like the last woe (before the woe we got 3 castles). He reply on Unbound GR>Thread that the GL of DarkStar is wassup and can wipe us easily on siege. Just a proof hes trying to make his Guild look good by talking lies on a Guild Recruitment thread of a guild who got 3 castles that WoE.

We didnt say anything about our 3 castles (coz-_- yeah, its a pure luck and some kind of good communication going on inside the guild).
Bumping a GR Thread by saying "Wuuuut, 3 castles, Good job guys!!" is not bragging at all.

And for u mister OngLK. You doesnt have a clue what, how, who, when, where this alliance took place. So STFU. Guild offers/business is just inside the guild. We still tried to look for DarkStar on last 25 mins of WoE tho but they are weak to hold a castle on those times. Might wanna check our last woe vid for that.

Sakura and Team Rambo went to our last 5mins defending castle and successfully took it from us. Yeah, we are talking big guilds against us.

One of the admin in iro wiki deleted all the trolls. I didnt request for it. Dude you dont know anything.

You guys can stop trolling on our thread now. Stop being a cry baby and just shut your :) mouth.

PS

"There will never be a day that you will be as strong as SMB."

-Yeap. It will never happen coz "SMB is Unbound and Unbound is SMB".
Unbound might be small but we did put a good fight on every WoE guild existing on Valkyrie Server. This is a goal for me.

Edited by iCare, 21 September 2010 - 12:29 PM.

#38 Antares

Antares

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

@OngLK

You have incorrect and inaccurate observation.

Plus, depending on choobs on when we started to act or anything? It's total stupidity.

We went up high coz we got 3castles? I do not remember.
Please read the irowiki, P.S. it has been edited by the Admin and some of the trolls posted were removed.
Because the admins themselves know those posts were wrong.

Some random guild member trolled in our thread about us getting 3castles.

We went silent to stop the troll.

And we got every guild's attention? No. We have been getting attacked by those guilds ever since.

And If you dumb, and do not realize why we help BrickSquad defend against Valk alliance.
I cannot help you with that.

#39 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 21 September 2010 - 12:41 PM

onglk?... freak that thinks he knows everything....

thats right x-zero...

onglk STFU GTFO, u dont know anything, u just wasted ur time trying to explain anything but everything u said is nonsense... go bow on deadly sinners gay ass....

and deadly sinner if i did screen shotted ur gayness i cud have post it here too..

#40 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 22 September 2010 - 12:49 AM

ninja moves for a castle =)

#41 OngLK

OngLK

I am New.

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 01:02 AM

The beauty about america my cacti fren...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
+++++++++++++++++
GAY is accepted in society. *facepalm*

#42 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:15 AM

[quote name='OngLK' date='22 September 2010 - 02:02 AM' timestamp='1285149732' post='106149']
The beauty about america my cacti fren...

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
+++++++++++++++++
GAY is accepted in society. *facepalm*

lol whats with gay society... ur out of topic...

u said ur not on anyones side but all u said is actually againts us... and about cactus activity, u dont know anything... we dont hide on bigger guilds... we face em, infact we faced em last few woes... so we can learn much...we dont do any random breakings now... we dont wanna be a random breaking guild that ending up without a castle after woe.. thats why u can only see our activity during last minutes

what guild are you from anyway? are u from darkstar? tell us so we know who u are... or are u from a shi tty guild? coz u act like u know everything with ur freedom of speech, come on tell us, dont be shy =) SPEECH

#43 Kadnya

Kadnya

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 03:40 AM

My personal opinion, but... last saturday woe, seeing darkstar walk in geffen castle was like "what is this guild doing here?" -> *delete*.

Finding unbound in the other paw... it isn't a guild you can just passby. And I hate it when they precast.

#44 iCare

iCare

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1062 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:18 AM

My personal opinion, but... last saturday woe, seeing darkstar walk in geffen castle was like "what is this guild doing here?" -> *delete*.

Finding unbound in the other paw... it isn't a guild you can just passby. And I hate it when they precast.

All thanks to our precast master Princesse Antares..

This comment made my day.. thanks

#45 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 22 September 2010 - 05:54 AM

we having fun every woe trying to defend and make our precast stronger with our alliance and make it harder for valk alliance to break in... can see result on choobs every woe, but yeah u guys are still too much =)...

no defending for unbound this next woe, even for any alliance castle...

#46 Medianoche

Medianoche

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 135 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 07:22 AM

Why Darkstar hates Unbound so much?
I mean... I can understand they being jeallous about we being more HANDSOME and SEXY... but.. srsly.. this is just a game!! :)

And those random coments from ONGLK are really mental. Man, relax yourself.
Hit the wall for a change, like someone suggested before.

Peace & Love.

We are still recruiting PALADINS. Yes, those BIG GUYS with BIG ARMORS and tiny Cuadruple Dexterous Cutters.
And some other classes too. But I love paladins.

#47 generalCOOLyo

generalCOOLyo

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 379 posts
  • LocationOntario,Canada

Posted 22 September 2010 - 08:15 AM

You made my day also Kad. I accept the fact that we are not the greatest guild in valkyrie. We are not that strong, but we want to get better, We came from being an outcast guild and we are slowly working ourselves to the top. We are getting better each woe and learning from big guilds. And that is what makes our guild special "We get better together."

Edited by generalCOOLyo, 22 September 2010 - 08:16 AM.

#48 picky

picky

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 11:32 AM

keep Bumping our Thread Darkstar i like it :) :)

Edited by picky, 22 September 2010 - 07:51 PM.

#49 slaves

slaves

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • LocationDisney Land

Posted 22 September 2010 - 02:43 PM

loled Medianoche... thats cool

#50 GuardianTK

GuardianTK

They pay me to post.

• RO Fungineering
  • 9388 posts
  • LocationIn a certain mansion
  • Server:Chaos Renewal + Odin

Posted 22 September 2010 - 04:27 PM

All thanks to our precast master Princesse Antares..

This comment made my day.. thanks

Hey! What about my comment about your awesome precasts?!?! Hmmmmmmmm???? xD j/k

btw...Unbound's people > SMB. That is all. Unless some of SMB's peeps be in Unbound too. D;

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users