Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:03 PM

well that's another reason why they should have aoe o: and pff idc if they give aoe to katars im not one c: and artisan do got an aoe o;

#102 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:07 PM

sleep aoe it doesnt do damage, so useless in pvm to kill

#103 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:11 PM

ohh so now you are going pvm? o: I thought we had a conversation about ga.... uhmm interesting, but still that sleep such a pain during ga cuz they just spam it ._.

Edited by Teus, 03 July 2012 - 01:11 PM.

#104 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

wtf u talking about, u said u want the aoe for lvling up scouts. Get ur brains together

#105 jerremy

jerremy

Knight Representative

• Members
  • 6045 posts
  • LocationYour closet.
  • Server:Currently unknown

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:16 PM

When you're talking about skill balancing, it affects both pvp and pvm. So like Graz said, get your brains together.

#106 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:17 PM

wtf u talking about, u said u want the aoe for lvling up scouts. Get ur brains together

yeah are you are the one who said i only wanted it for ga points.

#107 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

lol its funny when you say "get your brains together" i imagine myself opening my head and glueing my brains if I had more than 1 @-@ funny xD

#108 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:19 PM

no u did on the first page

#109 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

you are the one who brought it up again c:

#110 Graziano

Graziano

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 756 posts
  • LocationLost

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:23 PM

u said it, not my fault. Dont try to put the blame on me
like jeremy said, it affects both pvm and pvp, so next time think about what ur suggesting.

Edited by Graziano, 03 July 2012 - 01:25 PM.

#111 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:27 PM

cant we all just get along

#112 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:29 PM

lol ok i said ga, i said the pvm, then you brought the ga was for points, then i said ga, then you went pvm ._. jeeez

#113 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:35 PM

lol ok i said ga, i said the pvm, then you brought the ga was for points, then i said ga, then you went pvm ._. jeeez

You originally said you wanted AOE for points in GA. People gave valid points against that, and then you said you wanted it for leveling up. The points that are valid against you having it for GA are valid still, because it would still be used in pvp situations.

They're linking things together, not jumping from one subject to another.

#114 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia
  • Server:Best Artisan in the world

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:42 PM

still waiting Sven :)

Oh, you were directing that to me? Sorry pal. I didn't mean to make you wait.
Build any class that you find fun (I'm not going to force you to play something you find boring, that's the whole point of video games), gear it, get to end game content and then compete in:
1. A war pvp
2. A Crystal Defenders match

When you build a solid reputation in game; come back and give your feedback. Why? Because nobody is going to take you seriously because of the fact that:
1. You're a kiss ass.
2. You never finish your arguments how a normal person would, you just head straight to insults.
3. You don't have a single level 220 character.

Good luck on your journey, pal. I shall pray for you.

Also, I think this thread should be dead by now. Subjects changing left and right between "AoEs" and "Passives." Make up your minds, peasants; and to make it even worse, 50% of the thread is about other classes (primarily mages)

Edited by Svenatenine, 03 July 2012 - 01:44 PM.

#115 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:02 PM

Oh, you were directing that to me? Sorry pal. I didn't mean to make you wait.
Build any class that you find fun (I'm not going to force you to play something you find boring, that's the whole point of video games), gear it, get to end game content and then compete in:
1. A war pvp
2. A Crystal Defenders match

When you build a solid reputation in game; come back and give your feedback. Why? Because nobody is going to take you seriously because of the fact that:
1. You're a kiss ass.
2. You never finish your arguments how a normal person would, you just head straight to insults.
3. You don't have a single level 220 character.

Good luck on your journey, pal. I shall pray for you.

Also, I think this thread should be dead by now. Subjects changing left and right between "AoEs" and "Passives." Make up your minds, peasants; and to make it even worse, 50% of the thread is about other classes (primarily mages)

Whoa whoa wait a second now, just because you think I'm a kiss ass doesn't mean i am, and just because i think you're an incompetent ignorant douche, doesn't mean you are either, it's all perspective and personal opinion, and every human being is entitled to their own opinion. As for a solid rep, have one. As for having max level chars, I've had plenty, before the cap was raised to 220, I never saw a reason to make any more until there was more content for 220's.

Lastly, I want someone's input on the worst class to play as a pvp character, then i will challenge myself to not only mke a good one, but rather the best one online. Getting 220 is child's play, especially with all the AoE party's flying around in every map.

#116 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:12 PM

Whoa whoa wait a second now, just because you think I'm a kiss ass doesn't mean i am, and just because i think you're an incompetent ignorant douche, doesn't mean you are either, it's all perspective and personal opinion, and every human being is entitled to their own opinion. As for a solid rep, have one. As for having max level chars, I've had plenty, before the cap was raised to 220, I never saw a reason to make any more until there was more content for 220's.

Lastly, I want someone's input on the worst class to play as a pvp character, then i will challenge myself to not only mke a good one, but rather the best one online. Getting 220 is child's play, especially with all the AoE party's flying around in every map.

Then why do you have zero 220 characters if it's "child's play?"
What I'm trying to say is; I don't care what class you make. I don't care what your goals are either. I want you to understand why scouts shouldn't have AoEs.
P.S: You have a solid rep on the forums; not in game.
P.S.S: Hi. I'm Ms.Dolphin Island.
Vote for me. Now, I know I don't have a silly picture, nor do I even want one as nothing compares to my current signature; but hear me out here, fellow Rosearians. What will you gain for voting for me? You will gain the satisfaction of Sven (that's me) winning a tiara. Why would you satisfy for that? Because.. I. Am. Sven. And then you'll also see people act sad because they tried so hard and I did nothing but diddle daddle my little katoosh. This is SVENARTA!!!
SVEN FOR PRESIDENT 2012! LET'S GOOOOO #SVENATION

Edited by Svenatenine, 03 July 2012 - 02:12 PM.

#117 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:17 PM

Why in the world would a want a character than until recently couldn't quest for fun/usable items, do dungeons and only option of play was pvp? that sounds boring as all hell. and i had been there when the cap was lower, and when it was lower before that. I see no point, but if it's what it takes to have certain people not call me untrue things, then fine.

#118 Svenatenine

Svenatenine

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2072 posts
  • LocationCanadafornia

Posted 03 July 2012 - 02:23 PM

I didn't tell you to do it. You challenged yourself to do it. I don't care what you do, as I've previously stated. Nobody is forcing you to do anything either; I'm just letting you know that nobody will take you seriously until you've played end game in 2012. I'm not going to keep arguing with you because you want to prove a point. If you want to make a 220 and challenge yourself to be the best, then do so. Do what you challenged yourself to do instead of boast about it. Good luck.

Edited by Svenatenine, 03 July 2012 - 02:24 PM.

#119 Teus

Teus

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 526 posts
  • LocationBikini Bottom

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:08 PM

You originally said you wanted AOE for points in GA. People gave valid points against that, and then you said you wanted it for leveling up. The points that are valid against you having it for GA are valid still, because it would still be used in pvp situations.

They're linking things together, not jumping from one subject to another.

soo does that means im right? :3 because of what you are saying it shows how people are in offensive mode (wtf u talking about, u said u want the aoe for lvling up scouts. Get ur brains together ) and well i still think they should have some kind of aoe too so its easier to level them up, because if not then the most probably way to level it up is dual client o:

#120 kwayan19

kwayan19

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1031 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 03:59 PM

bribe me sven and ill vote for you :P

#121 FormerlyEternal

FormerlyEternal

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 101 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 July 2012 - 05:35 PM

and well i still think they should have some kind of aoe too so its easier to level them up, because if not then the most probably way to level it up is dual client o:

It's already been mentioned that this is the same for other jobs and you said you didnt care because you're not using those other jobs. Why do you care about how easy it is to level up a scout if your scout is already 220? You're being inconsistant because you want an aoe for other reasons. Scouts do not need an aoe.

#122 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 07:48 PM

why not give them like an aoe? or a 2 stun? c: just wonderiiiiiiiiinnnnnngggg

For GA,
Stun: This would come in handy, perhaps adding it as an effect to the Scout version of triple arrow.
The issue is range, a scout with 2 long ranged AoE from what others have to say about scout's would
put melee classes at a disadvantage from the way I perceive their comments.

AoE: Depends on type. If its a damage type, how strong should it be, does it carry any debuffs or effects.
Reliable or Unreliable. all of those things need to be taken into account. Or is it a Utility AoE,
like adding raw debuffs or status like poison/burn/sleep etc. Also, % of success, duration, radius and range.
A lot goes into the addition of this type of skill and it's comparison to other classes and effects on those classes.

For PvM:
Same thing on effects and type
Stun: How would it be any better than the close range stun they have already,
if you're using a close range stun to escape a mob, what's the point of having another one?

AoE: Same issue with Arti sleep if it's a utility AoE [see above for reference]
If it just added a status it would merely cause more damage to the scout than benefit,
especially for solo play. If it's a damage type skill, scout's cant tank a lot of mobs at once,
so solo AoE grinding is out the window with that, being a support class by definition however
would make great addition to parties utilizing AoE's to kill.

that's all that I gather from everyones rant's on this thread. It's also taking into account everything negative I found as well. People will agree dissagree etc, but I based that post not off my perception of it in-game, but rather my perception of what the "scout experts" say.

Edited by Feuer, 03 July 2012 - 07:49 PM.

#123 tENLAVUU

tENLAVUU

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1757 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:55 PM

#124 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts