NamirBarades

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1664 posts
  • Playing:ROSE Online
  • Server:Leonis

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:05 AM

What a ridiculous costume, Vu.

With the music to match(really..that for a pvp?)

#127 SpawN9999

SpawN9999

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 229 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:14 AM

Gonna be a wave of shield scouts now

#128 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day

Posted 06 July 2012 - 11:32 AM

Yee more squishy xbow scouts, easy kills. :p_devil:

#129 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts
  • Twitter:@LovatianOwl
  • LocationCaves of Owlverick
  • Server:Le' Forumz

Posted 06 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

Thanks vuu, was my mission to bring those classes back lol. oh well, theres always Gun Bourgs, noone really plays those anymore, atleast not in mass numbers like artis and champs.

#130 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 07 July 2012 - 06:45 AM

Yee more squishy xbow scouts, easy kills. :p_devil:

I watched him beat you like 10 times yesterday! :p_omg:

#131 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 07 July 2012 - 04:16 PM

Thanks vuu, was my mission to bring those classes back lol. oh well, theres always Gun Bourgs, noone really plays those anymore, atleast not in mass numbers like artis and champs.

Impressive, you can't do it.

#132 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 07:55 PM

Impressive, you can't do it.

Cant do which part of my statement.

#133 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:07 AM

Cant do which part of my statement.

Your noble mission.

#134 Priested

Priested

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 451 posts
  • LocationHolland

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:28 AM

Scouts suck only simo is pro in it.

#135 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 11:03 AM

Don't assume things about people you don't know kerma, a little pearl of knowledge for you to know in the real world.

#136 Akado

Akado

I am New.

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • LocationUnderworld
  • Server:Draconis

Posted 08 July 2012 - 02:06 PM

haha aoe of arrow?? wtf :P

explosive arrow?

#137 Zurn

Zurn

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 8468 posts
  • Server:Arua

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

scouts are awesome, just check out the spoiler~
Spoiler

#138 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:10 PM

Don't assume things about people you don't know kerma, a little pearl of knowledge for you to know in the real world.

I'm not assuming anything, I was stating a fact. A single person can't change that some classes are not as good as the others.

#139 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:33 PM

Bringing back a class is as simple as pissing one person off with a superior build. Once again though I have an avid follower. Ill just try to ignore the fact you're stating one person can't make a difference. And ignore the influences of martin leuther king jr. Einstine. Freud. Hitler. Columbus. Jesus. Etc. Cause they weren't a simgle person.

#140 RagingHormones

RagingHormones

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 733 posts
  • Playing:Pogo's Lounge

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:12 PM

Ill just try to ignore the fact you're stating one person can't make a difference. And ignore the influences of martin leuther king jr. Einstine. Freud. Hitler. Columbus. Jesus. Etc. Cause they weren't a simgle person.

Wasn't gonna jump in till I read this.

Wow.

#141 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 06:28 PM

I'm not assuming anything, I was stating a fact. A single person can't change that some classes are not as good as the others.

Did i not read that he's stating one person cannot make a difference? A good player can play any class, and be effective. A bad player will play the best class, and still not win.

And the list of significant people I posted have indeed impacted the world in their own way.

Edited by Feuer, 08 July 2012 - 06:28 PM.

#142 JustinHaze

JustinHaze

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 635 posts
  • LocationDepends on the day

Posted 09 July 2012 - 01:10 AM

I watched him beat you like 10 times yesterday! :p_omg:

I'm pretty sure you saw me kill him too. ;p

Feuer, your words are cheap and your wisdom is cheaper. Knowledge is ideas, wisdom is doing. Come back to a thread based on a weaker class and grace it with your wisdom. Your gathering of knowledge is very unimpressive to say the least. Your argument ceases once you realize you are reaching for ideas that you don't even know how to articulate. Yes, go play gun bourgeois (or whatever other dead class), then troll me with your superior build and make me want to make a class in that area of expertise. However until you've experienced the struggles and annoyances in resetting that comes with creating your character(s) to suite your playing style and actually have some creditable survive-ability in war/pvp you should listen to what the other experienced players have to say, and try it out before you start commenting.

Also, we don't need life tips from someone who specializes in talking from the rear. You can take our advice and probably get somewhere with it. Save yourself the time of humiliating yourself in front of this crowd. There has been to many posts about this as it stands. The scout class is more than capable, other classes are too, given the time and effort. It is in those efforts that prove more than what your unfounded knowledge and ideas can even begin to conceive. You should stop talking and start doing. Get some real time invested into what you're talking about before you start speaking your mind.

Edited by JustinHaze, 09 July 2012 - 01:13 AM.

#143 Kermaperuna

Kermaperuna

Scout Representative

• Members
  • 1073 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 09 July 2012 - 04:10 AM

Bringing back a class is as simple as pissing one person off with a superior build. Once again though I have an avid follower. Ill just try to ignore the fact you're stating one person can't make a difference. And ignore the influences of martin leuther king jr. Einstine. Freud. Hitler. Columbus. Jesus. Etc. Cause they weren't a simgle person.

Dear god, I just end up face palming every time I read your posts. So your goal is to kill moldies faster with xbow scout than let's say champ, and when you do the champ gets pissed off and levels xbow scout. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

So saying that one person can't change the fact that some classes are not so good, was not enough to make you realize that I'm talking about this game? And if it was, then why the hell are you bringing up Jesus? There are two plausible explanations, either you are as stupid as that rock outside my window or you are justing trolling. If the answer is the last one I must give it to you, you're doing a good job.

But no, one person can't change this game. Why? Because this is the Internet. Now go kill those moldies as that's all you're good for apparently.

Edited by Kermaperuna, 09 July 2012 - 04:31 AM.

#144 yeoldknight

yeoldknight

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1863 posts
  • LocationNone of your business

Posted 09 July 2012 - 09:44 AM

I'm pretty sure you saw me kill him too. ;p

Feuer, your words are cheap and your wisdom is cheaper. Knowledge is ideas, wisdom is doing. Come back to a thread based on a weaker class and grace it with your wisdom. Your gathering of knowledge is very unimpressive to say the least. Your argument ceases once you realize you are reaching for ideas that you don't even know how to articulate. Yes, go play gun bourgeois (or whatever other dead class), then troll me with your superior build and make me want to make a class in that area of expertise. However until you've experienced the struggles and annoyances in resetting that comes with creating your character(s) to suite your playing style and actually have some creditable survive-ability in war/pvp you should listen to what the other experienced players have to say, and try it out before you start commenting.

Also, we don't need life tips from someone who specializes in talking from the rear. You can take our advice and probably get somewhere with it. Save yourself the time of humiliating yourself in front of this crowd. There has been to many posts about this as it stands. The scout class is more than capable, other classes are too, given the time and effort. It is in those efforts that prove more than what your unfounded knowledge and ideas can even begin to conceive. You should stop talking and start doing. Get some real time invested into what you're talking about before you start speaking your mind.

Owned.

#145 Feuer

Feuer

They pay me to post

• Members
  • 10958 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 03:58 PM

Have fun -_- up the rest of the game then instead of listening to an unbiased opinion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users