[Renewal] Server maintenance 8/7/12 - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

[Renewal] Server maintenance 8/7/12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#26 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:11 PM

seems to be several typos littered in the descriptions

#27 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:14 PM

is there anyway we can get those dragon costume hat? you guys should make costume headgears tradeable :/ i missed out on that dragon headgear, and i want one now that i'm back playing.

#28 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:15 PM

ive been proposing to make costumes tradable for awhile now to no avail...

#29 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:16 PM

yes! make costume headgears tradeable!

#30 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

YES MAKE THEM TRADEABLE... theres NO reason not to...

#31 pikachiquita5

pikachiquita5

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 314 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:19 PM

I wish costume headgears were tradeable.....then people could sell any costume ones that they might have tired of, selling them to people that want to take them off their hands.

However, it seems they are adamant about not making costume headgears tradeable.......why, I don't know =/

#32 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:22 PM

then they need to stop making them rewards for special events and they need to stop giving them special effects like increased exp rates since they just add to the clutter... with limited storage reaching max capacity becomes super easy especially having to store items for 9 characters in one storage unit

#33 CocaCola

CocaCola

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1007 posts
  • LocationNE
  • Server:Classic

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:24 PM

It should just stay. Haven't had any problems with packet nonsense since it was added.

Yeah just the rest of the packets you mess with. Whats adding comet to the list matter?

#34 Diarka

Diarka

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:25 PM

seems a bit unfair for people who did'nt have the chance to get one. i guess, they would implement it the same time they did this year, for next year. but i'm not waiting that long to get something i want ingame, that others have already. costumes in kafra shop, yeah, you can get in boxes, but the costumes you get from a 1 time a year kinda thing, should be atleast tradeable..-_-. totally missed out on that one, and i bet i ain't the only one who did.

#35 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:33 PM

beyond that... why should we buy costumes for temporary effects if we cant get rid of them later? and then there are things like the gocash boxes that have random costumes inside... all costumes should be tradeable.... if all kinds of regular gears can be bought from kafra and sold why not costumes?

#36 RajiRajin

RajiRajin

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:41 PM

I think Scrabs TI are removed from lvl 135-150 already, cause I only seen them in TI for lvl 125-140.
And I hope next week we will got something that is better exp than last week was. :rice:

#37 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 08:52 PM

people rely on turn ins too much... they need to just fix the exp rates for monsters over lvl 100 and dump the turn ins all together... free form leveling should be a viable option for leveling... not waiting for them to give us monsters to level on...

#38 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:21 PM

Costumes are acct bound, that must be how they are, else we have to change the entire design behind them. Most have a "box" that you could get the item placed elsewhere. Since there is no refining the Costumes, they would never leave the game if they were tradable, at least this way they are only acct bound rather than char bound.

#39 bakumansuki

bakumansuki

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 151 posts
  • Server:Thor

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:22 PM

Owh Renewal had their own section now, I didnt see it at first.
Im curious about the headgear rewards from the Sports Festa, dont tell me it is the weird football headgear from the kRO xD
:p_laugh:

#40 Heimdallr

Heimdallr

Too Legit To Quit

• Community Managers
  • 3654 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:28 PM

Owh Renewal had their own section now, I didnt see it at first.
Im curious about the headgear rewards from the Sports Festa, dont tell me it is the weird football headgear from the kRO xD
:p_laugh:

Nah, it is a nifty headgear with a nice bonus, and can be upgraded by earning another of those headgears and using it. Basically you do want to get it up to +7 or so to get best benefit.

For the Release skill delay, if the packet stuff is no longer possible then yes we will remove the delay.

#41 Helios0

Helios0

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2425 posts
  • Server:Chaos (Yggdrasil☻RIP)

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:34 PM

*waits for someone to boast about their +20 helm XD*

#42 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:35 PM

Nah, it is a nifty headgear with a nice bonus, and can be upgraded by earning another of those headgears and using it. Basically you do want to get it up to +7 or so to get best benefit.

For the Release skill delay, if the packet stuff is no longer possible then yes we will remove the delay.

So does that mean you're removing it tonight?

#43 KamiKali

KamiKali

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 5143 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

Uhm... can you add like a reboxter? I have 5 sakkats, and multiples of the other east/west gocash items that i can't get rid of (NPCing won't work, yes I tried)

#44 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 07 August 2012 - 09:57 PM

Hmm, you tell us... you guys are the one "looking for a way to remove it" right? Viri said is still possible but the ones knowing how to are no longer around... but following your previous statement and your latest post, we can conclude that we won't have Release back to it normal setting never again right? since you said before that there was no way to fix this packet stuff...

What about "Reading Spellbook"?? it has nothing to do with the Release packet thing and it doesn't do anything against it either, but we still got the "nerf" implemented... can you at least bring that back to us? since you know already that it doesn't do anything other than just delay normal Warlocks when they cast it...

And lastly... since you won't remove ever the cooldown for release, can you at least? reduce it? to 0.5 seconds or so? it affects every other spell, not just Comet and it kinda LIMITED your options on what you can release...

Thanks.

#45 LancesBabe

LancesBabe

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 276 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:00 PM

could give us back the ability to trade MVP gears for Eden Merit badges that would be awsome for this event
jus until the events over?? pweaaaasssss

Edited by LancesBabe, 07 August 2012 - 10:00 PM.

#46 Azyrk

Azyrk

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1884 posts
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:04 PM

They should just remove it completely since it doesn't stop anything. You can use it with or without the delay implemented. The delay only lowers the DPS. But it shouldn't matter, because the people who abused it have either quit, moved to classic, or don't care enough anymore. This is one of those things that should be recorded and reported if it is being abused too much, anyway. Not punish the hundreds of people who play warlock because of a handful of idiots. That's like putting a cool-down on slims because people use autopot programs.

As of right now I'd say the threat is basically nonexistant. If someone starts abusing it again they should be reported and banned.

#47 AsurABl00d

AsurABl00d

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

• Woe Update is being implemented: http://www.playragna...aspx?id=212&p=1
  • Summer Fiesta Expanded!
  • Earn medals by competing in a strength or fencing tournament, turn these medals in to get a Olympic Summer Sports Festa themed headgear reward!

Next week we will add more games and the ability to upgrade those headgears like we did with the Lunar New Year event.
  • Chibi Pope hat made tradeable
  • Item Mall:
    -Big enriched boxes
    -Eat gear and Enriched hammer
    -big food boxes
  • New Turn Ins:
    From the discussion thread, it looks like we will be doing this one:
    70-95 Bloody Butterfly and Enchanted Peach Tree
    105-120 Incubus and Succubus
    125-140 Antler Scaraba and Rake Horn Scaraba
  • VIP members will again suffer with Double Drops and EXP and less death penalty for the next 2 weeks!
  • Gramps will allow instant reuse of reset stones for next 2 weeks (so you can earn more EMBs for the festival) rather than only 1 per day.

OMG this is awesome thanks oda

#48 Razzez

Razzez

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7119 posts
  • LocationUSA, Texas
  • Server:Chaos when no Time Gaps

Posted 07 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

So I guess that means you are going to skip Niflheim for at least another week? Is it getting the next parts a month a part instead of a week as planned?

Thanks for this weeks updates Oda.
Glad you did the Big Enriched Boxes like I've been asking for :D
& love the TI's

#49 Furinkazan

Furinkazan

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:00 PM

why does everyone get good stats for their new weapons (like increase damage to players) while assassin class get jack -_-s like drain sp... that doesn't work with skill... that drains less than a hunter's trap...

#50 Riakuta

Riakuta

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4153 posts
  • LocationNeed to Know
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 07 August 2012 - 11:05 PM

why does everyone get good stats for their new weapons (like increase damage to players) while assassin class get jack -_-s like drain sp... that doesn't work with skill... that drains less than a hunter's trap...

You don't seem to understand the full extent of how powerful that actually is. Keeping an enemies SP reduced to 0 means that they cannot attack you by any other means than auto attacking.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users