September 4th The Ford Edsel's Birthday - Page 3 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

September 4th The Ford Edsel's Birthday

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
253 replies to this topic

#51 misushima

misushima

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:01 PM

Boxter? :wah:

#52 PearI

PearI

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 317 posts
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:04 PM

I autofollow the ABs, until someone screams for SP. The only thing I do besides autofollowing and giving SP is Extreme Vacuuming for the safety of the puller, or finishing the junk the Ranger could not finish for 10k with Psychic Wave.

TALKING ABOUT EXTREME VACUUM.

This skill is FORBIDDEN in most dungeons. I can't use EV in scarab or other dungeons alike, only on turnin copies. It's a nerf for me!

My sorc has been the main killer in ti parties for the past few days :heh: Psychic Wave is awesome :p_love:

I can't wait for the mobs to be back in normal map! However, TI for all ranges is such a bad idea. It's been tried, tested and objected upon last year and I'm surprised it's being brought back!

#53 XIII_Eraser

XIII_Eraser

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1448 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:05 PM

Bring back enriched hammer with enriched ori/elu boxes 10?

#54 SilX

SilX

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:07 PM

Boxter please? So...many...useless hats...

Also, I'm in favor of easing the leveling back to regular maps but maybe keep the warp in for non-vips. EXP cut should be more than enough to compensate.

On a side note: Q has to be the most used letter in these forums. I swear people will cry about anything in here.

Also: Enriched was just here a week ago. Suck it up and wait a couple months at least before asking for him again. If you didn't take advantage that's your fault.

Edited by SilX, 04 September 2012 - 06:09 PM.

#55 DrAzzy

DrAzzy

Really Azzy? Already?

• VMod Retired
  • 15606 posts
  • LocationNew England
  • Server:Chaos-Clandestine Society

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

Crap, festa is over?

Damnit, I wish I'd had some warning, because if I knew it was ending, i'd have dumped a big pile of eden badges into it to get the costume hat. But someone told me it was in till october 2, and I believed them. Not happy - why can't we have better communication about when events like this are going to end?

I'd been monitoring the forums during the day, checking to see if an announcement had been made - didn't see one. And now I get back home right as maint starts, and see that the festa event, that I was willing to dump my badges into, but thought I had more time (so why dump badges into it if it's going to be there for another week)...

Goddamnit. I'm pissed, this is the second event in recent time that i've been screwed out of because I didn't know when it was ending.

Edited by DrAzzy, 04 September 2012 - 06:14 PM.

#56 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:09 PM

another cry for boxter.

:3~~~

#57 Sophosis

Sophosis

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:17 PM

On a mildly related note.. did the booking system get killed because TIs exist? It hasn't dinged in a long, long time. Last time I tried to list, I didn't notice it ding either.

#58 Lynex

Lynex

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 802 posts
  • LocationOhio

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Boxter, please!

#59 AsurABl00d

AsurABl00d

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:19 PM

Okay for Blue Acidus you can find them in Abyss Lake Underground Cave. But dont you have to complete a quest to get access to that map? Do i have to do the quest to get map access?

Edit: I did not see the warp for VIP. Nice idea but idk how many parties are gonna be there considering the population atm in Valkyrie. I am a 127 Sura so I have no attacking skills just can tank till I get GOH, so this idea screws me over big time, because without a party I cant level.

Another question, next week if this is not implemented what will be the next TI Ranges?

Edited by AsurABl00d, 04 September 2012 - 06:31 PM.

#60 kasshin

kasshin

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3686 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:31 PM

This turn in system was pretty unpopular for sure back then. I don't know if any server really has the population to keep all of these parties going, so i don't know why there are so many ranges with level overlaps. I assume people would just take the higher level range if they are in it.

Maps like Juperos core is definitely a big problem for non-VIPs, and there may be some problematic maps I see on here already... I don't think it's possible for some classes to even walk to Abyss level 3 and survive. If Anolians are at the regular GH map, that map is one of the hardest maps to get to without getting lost for people who haven't done it.

#61 CeruleanGamer

CeruleanGamer

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 7685 posts
  • LocationChicago, IL
  • Server:Yggdrasil, Ymir

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:34 PM

Time to grief with Dead Branches now or will you disable those in the TI maps?

Edited by CeruleanGamer, 04 September 2012 - 06:34 PM.

#62 Farb

Farb

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

i Don't think anyone from the server asked if it was a lame done idea or not... come to think of it [myself] i never really knew if it is ok to critisize on a Forum unless its asked but rather to just Fact the isssue or question on the Theme done in the forums ._.u

lol............. and i havel already said so much .... is that suppose to be like that in a forum ._.u?

#63 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:37 PM

Shhhh... they are allowing minivips (the ones which have to pay 2 resets for 3 days) to get the warps.

If a Juperos Core turnin appears, it will be a blast on reset stone using... As long as EXP is good.

Also, hope ALL the spawns increase... and this change become permanent, on the used maps.

#64 paranoid

paranoid

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 275 posts
  • Location^ Up there.
  • Server:Valkyrie

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:39 PM

1. Keep Turn Ins as they are now.
2. Increase monster spawns on maps where the TI monsters live.
3. ???
4. Profit!!!

Edited by paranoid, 04 September 2012 - 06:40 PM.

#65 Hanfeizi

Hanfeizi

Amateur Blogger

• Members
  • 430 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:41 PM

Lets hope they will also put the TI in NI3. It will be a blast, doing the long-ass quest to get there, then getting pwned trying to go to the third floor.

#66 Akami

Akami

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1121 posts
  • LocationHell

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:47 PM

Please put Boxter in. Seriously, we're tired of asking for it, she's like 2 weeks late.

We have whole storages full of blue dildos and copyright infringement to get rid of.

Turn ins will be available for all level ranges, with one monster target per range.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but... didn't we do turn ins that way in the past, and it turned out to be a colossal flop? I distinctly remember once for a while we had turn in monsters for all levels so there was no gap, and everyone hated it because the EXP from it was worth less than a fart.

I'm thrilled that TI's are going back to normal maps that don't require gramps to get to, but really- is it too much to just put them back the way we first had them? Two monsters with boosted spawns on their normal maps, with a 5 level gap, with no weirdness thrown in?

Edited by Akami, 04 September 2012 - 06:55 PM.

#67 SirDouglas

SirDouglas

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 625 posts
  • LocationBrazil
  • Server:Chaos(RE), Loki(Classic)

Posted 04 September 2012 - 06:53 PM

Fix Vellum Claymore bug pls.

#68 Ambar

Ambar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 65 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I wish I had known earlier the Summer Sports Event was ending this maintenance. Will we still be able to exchange the medals acquired for wreaths and upgrade them and ultimately exchange a +8 for a Promethean Crown?

#69 BrutalCeasar

BrutalCeasar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:17 PM

I'm also gonna say boxter too please. Boxes last month were pretty useless other then the medals and the bonus safe to 10. Sorry but if there is no boxter I'm afraid I'm going to pass out on the next lucky box event.

#70 Kiryu

Kiryu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2092 posts
  • LocationLily of Elon -Crystal Desert
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows - GW2

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:28 PM

yay, back to real maps :D

#71 Facekiller

Facekiller

They pay me to post.

• Members
  • 9782 posts
  • Server:CHAOS

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:30 PM

i knew the sports event was ending this week during last weeks maintenance... they did say it was the last week of the festa and that the little girl out on the field was part of the closing ceremony.... i sold one of my promethean crowns today for 70 mil... not a bad deal for the little work i put into making it (i still got another crown and Wreath set)

#72 fontevrand

fontevrand

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 66 posts
  • LocationToronto/Taipei
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online 2
  • Server:RO Chaos/RO2 Freyja

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:37 PM

Please~we need a boxter~ T.T thank you.

#73 harlokjai

harlokjai

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 851 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:39 PM

By the way, where do we get our safe to 10 cert from purchasing the lucky boxes. Didn't seem to have any announcement where we can redeem it?

#74 AsurABl00d

AsurABl00d

Too Legit To Quit

• Banned
  • 1076 posts
  • LocationBehind You
  • Server:iRO-Chaos

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

The low population is going to make this TI Epic Fail

#75 BrutalCeasar

BrutalCeasar

I made it Off Topic

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 07:42 PM

By the way, where do we get our safe to 10 cert from purchasing the lucky boxes. Didn't seem to have any announcement where we can redeem it?

Code the redeemer npc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users