Fier's art stuff - Page 20 - Creative Contraptions - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

Fier's art stuff

• Please log in to reply
554 replies to this topic

#476 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts
  • Playing:Nothing
  • Server:Silph Road

Posted 02 September 2015 - 01:37 PM

Thanks Kami and Akupuff!! Yes Akupuff I definitely want to draw more, and also do more with my characters. I also found this old sketch laying around in my folder, so I figured I should post it here. :3

BeanToxnFier.png

There's Beanie the derpie AB, very bubbly/ innocent cute personality, loves lunatics (bunnies) and very clumsy a lot. Though she's getting better at being a support AB. :u

Then Toxn is well, Toxn. Poker face.

Fier the high wizard, she loves to read and stay in library for long hours, lazy to go onto the battle field a lot. She sort of set the group straight whenever they get themselves into trouble. :u

#477 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • Twitter:@akupuff
  • LocationMexico
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 02 September 2015 - 02:55 PM

I like the personalities you give them here :3 Short and sweet, but already gives something to work on. :3 This trio can easily work some nice stories XD My favorite is Beany, because I love goof-ball characters :v

Also, is Toxn a lefty? :v He's crossing his arms left-hand showing. 

#478 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:24 PM

Thanks Akupuff. XD Actually, I didn't give much thought when I drew Toxn! It was a fast sketch after all. Nice observation, I'm not sure if he is a lefty or righty myself.. But I'm going to assume righty.

I sometimes wonder of going by Beanie as my main more than my Wizzie. Since I am far more active on my AB and I like playing her a lot. +.+ And yeah Beanie is extremely easy to work with into comics. :3 I'd like to also sketch my other characters when I get around to. I seem to lack male characters, so I'm just going to abuse some of Toxn's characters instead.

#479 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 02 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

I need to draw more guys too :v I have some there in stash.

Mind if I draw them? I mean, there's still the art trade and I'm working on it, but hey, fanart is a way of mine to constantly break artist blocks. :P

#480 ceinchase

ceinchase

Too Legit To Quit

• Artist Alley Alliance
  • 2625 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 02 September 2015 - 04:08 PM

very qt

#481 dawnte

dawnte

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1980 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

soooo adorable  :p_love:  :p_love:

i want D: 

#482 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 02 September 2015 - 09:56 PM

@Akupuff, Sure XD I LOVE your artworks a lot and would love to see my characters drawn. You already did some art of my characters and I want to also draw yours as well. >.< I love and appreciate art so gift art is one of those things I really like as well from friends. c: I used to do a lot of art exchange and art gifting with my art friends back in the days. I think the one guy class I really really love drawing most is Maestro.. I just like drawing Maestros. :U...

@Cein *glomps* Thank you. X3

@Dawnte, getting onto your commish soon. >.< Spending this week on art more!! ^___^

#483 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:49 PM

:p_laugh:

Spoiler

Edited by Akupuff, 03 September 2015 - 01:49 PM.

#484 Necrohealiac

Necrohealiac

10,000 posts and not even a Tiki-Shirt.

• Members
  • 13389 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 01:55 PM

uh oh

#485 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:35 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGAKUPUFFYOUARETOOAWESOMETHANKYOUSOMUCHILOVEITVERYMUCH!! Q.Q;; You are the BEST! <33 I haven't done a gift art or art trade in ages.  :p_laugh: So this really made my day so much! ^____^ Work has been rough on me and all, I really appreciate this!! *needtogetartdone* I CANNOT wait to get started on my half too for you. I love love love their expression so much too! And the composition is awesome as well. xD I can somehow totally see this as a book cover, or a comic book cover. IF you EVER do publish comics I am so buying it. +o+ I really love the story telling poses and expression so much, there is so much story potential to the setup itself. I love how the little Savage babe is so shocked too! SO ADORABLE!! XD Beanie and her baby savage. xD I just adore your art style also. You are one of the best artist I know that can convey so much personality/ expression/ story in their art! Thank YOU so much Akupuff!!! ^_______^ <3333

#486 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 04:53 PM

She totally didn't spam me on Skype. :D HAHAHAHAHA

That was so nice, though, Akupuff!! C:

#487 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:04 PM

Thanks Kami and Akupuff!! Yes Akupuff I definitely want to draw more, and also do more with my characters. I also found this old sketch laying around in my folder, so I figured I should post it here. :3

BeanToxnFier.png

Those are super adorbs :p_laugh:

#488 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 03 September 2015 - 05:07 PM

OMGGGGGGGGGAKUPUFFYOUARETOOAWESOMETHANKYOUSOMUCHILOVEITVERYMUCH!! Q.Q;; You are the BEST! <33 I haven't done a gift art or art trade in ages.  :p_laugh: So this really made my day so much! ^____^ Work has been rough on me and all, I really appreciate this!! *needtogetartdone* I CANNOT wait to get started on my half too for you. I love love love their expression so much too! And the composition is awesome as well. xD I can somehow totally see this as a book cover, or a comic book cover. IF you EVER do publish comics I am so buying it. +o+ I really love the story telling poses and expression so much, there is so much story potential to the setup itself. I love how the little Savage babe is so shocked too! SO ADORABLE!! XD Beanie and her baby savage. xD I just adore your art style also. You are one of the best artist I know that can convey so much personality/ expression/ story in their art! Thank YOU so much Akupuff!!! ^_______^ <3333

Aww, shucks >w< I'm glad you liked it. I wanted to do a little something extra because you went through so much this past week, so this is my thanks for taking care of the guild. :3 Don't worry, I'm still working on your Fier commission ;3

Again, thanks for making my stay in iRO so much better. 

She totally didn't spam me on Skype. :D HAHAHAHAHA

That was so nice, though, Akupuff!! C:

XD Sry if she did :v Also, don't worry, I'll start working on your commissions once I finish Fier's. :3

#489 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 03 September 2015 - 06:20 PM

XD Sry if she did :v Also, don't worry, I'll start working on your commissions once I finish Fier's. :3

No rush. :U

#490 Andini

Andini

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2738 posts
  • LocationNorcal

Posted 03 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

+2000 for fragile fier

#491 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 04:57 PM

Need sac and pneuma pl0x Dini. :Uc

Oh, and I am going to be doing a casual live stream drawing session here. Mostly drawing/ sketching RO monsters upon request!

http://www.twitch.tv/wizziewizzie

Forgot link. :u

Was doing testing and stuff, sorry for the late start. @@ was going to do this earlier.

Edited by WarlockFier, 06 September 2015 - 04:58 PM.

#492 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 06 September 2015 - 06:17 PM

draw........................................... oda skipping through a meadow holding baphomet's hand IMO!

#493 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:10 PM

omg wat. XD And thanks Jaye for the kind words. :] I had a lot of fun sketching those. Thanks for those that came and visited the stream too! I had a lot of fun drawing RO monsters, they don't take as long of a time to draw and are really relaxing. The request were a lot of fun too!

LeafCat_s.png

Leaf Cat for Hog.  ^_^

Eddga_s.png

And chubby Eddga for Kami. ^_^

#494 tshin23

tshin23

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1116 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 08:12 PM

omg wat. XD And thanks Jaye for the kind words. :] I had a lot of fun sketching those. Thanks for those that came and visited the stream too! I had a lot of fun drawing RO monsters, they don't take as long of a time to draw and are really relaxing. The request were a lot of fun too!

LeafCat_s.png

Leaf Cat for Hog.  ^_^

11/10!

By the way, who's Hog? I heard this guy is hot.  :p_love:

#495 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:27 PM

WUT D: Fiiier, why didn't you update the thread in Otterly forums >.<

#496 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 07 September 2015 - 03:53 AM

Eee.. @.@ ... I totally forgot. SORRY about that. I was so absent minded yesterday from sleepiness. >.< You guys were doing ET too and I didn't want to distract. I would do the live streaming again though. n_n;;;; Next time imma poke you on TS if you want. >.< My fault, so sorry!

#497 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:30 AM

so cute that leafcat and the eddga :3

#498 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 07 September 2015 - 05:49 AM

Eee.. @.@ ... I totally forgot. SORRY about that. I was so absent minded yesterday from sleepiness. >.< You guys were doing ET too and I didn't want to distract. I would do the live streaming again though. n_n;;;; Next time imma poke you on TS if you want. >.< My fault, so sorry!

:c Well, there's always a next time, no? :3 I can wait.

Really cute drawings there X3 I wanna in detail how you color. I've seen a video, but speed drawing don't teach you that much :v

Edited by Akupuff, 07 September 2015 - 05:50 AM.

#499 WarlockFier

WarlockFier

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3395 posts

Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:41 AM

I used to be very active with Oekakis, the ones that have a replay so I watch a lot of people draw and learned a lot from it. I miss those.  :p_laugh:  I think you can also control the speed too. If I can find a way to set up an Oekaki board again I will do it. The tools are a bit limited though, but it's also what makes it fun. I will do a drawing session on Friday night, hoping I'm not too tired then. @@; been lacking a lot of sleep lately. I will do another monster sketch session, this time potentially sketch more monsters then roll a dice and decide which one to color. :3 Time is approximately 9-10pm PST time or so.

Edited by WarlockFier, 09 September 2015 - 08:41 AM.

#500 Akupuff

Akupuff

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2790 posts
  • LocationMexico

Posted 09 September 2015 - 09:17 AM

:p_laugh:  Will be there. Also, never tried Oekakis. Saw their boom in Internet, though. Fun stuff.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users