RWC items and them POWERING UP! - Page 2 - Renewal Patch Notes - WarpPortal Community Forums

Photo

RWC items and them POWERING UP!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
151 replies to this topic

#26 VolunteerMod09

VolunteerMod09

Amateur Blogger

• VMod Retired
  • 483 posts
  • Playing:Nothing

Posted 11 October 2012 - 04:57 PM

RWC Enchant Reset Ticket and RWC Enchant Reset Ticket Box.

#27 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA
  • Playing:Ragnarok Online
  • Server:Chaos/Renewal

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:00 PM

uhg Oda the NPC is wrong... I just wasted a couple dollars because the NPC is messed up. UIt says the slots are left to right, but its wrong. Its right to left. On top of that, I didn't put a card in mine so therer is 4 slots, but the npc only lets me do 3 slots. I accidentally overwrote an enxchantment I wanted (+300 HP) with something crappy because I picked slot 2 (which I thought would be second from the left) but it overwrote the 3rd slot (2nd from the right)....

#28 zr0rieu

zr0rieu

Universal Translator

• Members
  • 3475 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:15 PM

I did say the enchantments were done from slot #4 -> 1 ... Unless if NPC stated that it was left to right (#1 -> #4)

Edited by zr0rieu, 11 October 2012 - 05:15 PM.

#29 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:17 PM

The npc states left to right. I was unbsure since you said right to left but since iRO re-customized it I was really unsure so I followed the NPC instruction.

#30 Wizard

Wizard

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3957 posts
  • Server:Ymir

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:20 PM

After testing it... it seems the combo effect for the accessories doesn't stack... meaning if you have both on, you will only get 4%matk from bonuses (not each but both together) and 1%matk from pendant.

Kinda better than MoH since you can slot them... but not as good as Tattoos matk-wise.

#31 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:24 PM

well its a set bonus I didn't expect that to work twice just like 2 BSB don't go twice

Edited by Jaye, 11 October 2012 - 05:24 PM.

#32 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:31 PM

well its a set bonus I didn't expect that to work twice just like 2 BSB don't go twice

I don't think it's a similar case as the BSB, or thorny/bison, or orlean's combo case. In the RoFL + RoR combo, RoR description doesn't say that it would make a combo effect with RoFL.
If that doesn't stack then the description bonus needs to be more clear. It should say it's a set bonus maybe? :S

How about adding a feature of using 1 ticket, you can wipe ALL of the enchantments of one RWC accessory and start over. I mean one accessory is about 200 KPs, and you get to start over with the enchantments with a new one.

Edited by xFireize, 11 October 2012 - 08:12 PM.

#33 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora
  • Server:Chaos

Posted 11 October 2012 - 08:48 PM

The npc states left to right. I was unbsure since you said right to left but since iRO re-customized it I was really unsure so I followed the NPC instruction.

it looks like what the NPC does is rename slots 2-4 so these are your re-enchant choices from left to right:

slot 1: [none]
slot 2: "slot 1"
slot 3: "slot 2"
slot 4: "slot 3"

so if you get a crappy enchant on the very left slot, you can't redo it :P

#34 xFireize

xFireize

Awarded #1 Troll

• Members
  • 777 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:55 AM

it looks like what the NPC does is rename slots 2-4 so these are your re-enchant choices from left to right:

That's stupid. I hope they are gonna fix that. :S

#35 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:06 AM

can you CONFIRM this? Becauase I don't want to overwrite whats in my 4th slot (fighting spirit 3)...
I have [1][2][3][4], where 1 and 2 are things I hate and 3 and 4 I loved. I told it to overwrite 2 and it overwrote 3. Now I am afraid to tell it to overwrite 1 because it might overwrite 4. Oda help...

#36 Oda

Oda

Overseas

• Community Managers
  • 10261 posts
  • Twitter:@Oda_CM
  • LocationAmatsu

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:40 AM

uhg Oda the NPC is wrong... I just wasted a couple dollars because the NPC is messed up. UIt says the slots are left to right, but its wrong. Its right to left. On top of that, I didn't put a card in mine so therer is 4 slots, but the npc only lets me do 3 slots. I accidentally overwrote an enxchantment I wanted (+300 HP) with something crappy because I picked slot 2 (which I thought would be second from the left) but it overwrote the 3rd slot (2nd from the right)....

Checking this out.

#37 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 06:56 AM

To do the enchanting of the accessories will require a special certificate that will be acquirable via the shop or in-game methods. The power level of the enchantments will match how kRO work, the difference is how you choose the enchantments. It will work out and full details will be posted tomorrow to help zazz up your weekend.

Which method is that one?

#38 Tofu

Tofu

Too Legit To Quit

• Public Security Section 9
  • 3287 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:39 AM

Yeah, so far it looks like it's only by kafra shop. If that's the case, I won't be getting any of these items D:

I don't mind spending a few bucks, but I've seen people drop hundreds trying to enchant these so far.

#39 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:41 AM

you can enchant it for free all 4 slots or add a slot and enchant 3 slots. all free. Just re-rolling a specific slot to try and optimize the item costs money.

#40 beaupoem

beaupoem

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 4239 posts
  • LocationMora

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:43 AM

can you CONFIRM this? Becauase I don't want to overwrite whats in my 4th slot (fighting spirit 3)...
I have [1][2][3][4], where 1 and 2 are things I hate and 3 and 4 I loved. I told it to overwrite 2 and it overwrote 3. Now I am afraid to tell it to overwrite 1 because it might overwrite 4. Oda help...

i am 100% sure it does this. i did multiple re-enchants on all 3 slots

#41 Ambur

Ambur

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 3403 posts
  • LocationNevada
  • Server:Yggdrasil

Posted 12 October 2012 - 07:47 AM

you can enchant it for free all 4 slots or add a slot and enchant 3 slots. all free. Just re-rolling a specific slot to try and optimize the item costs money.

Kind of makes me want to make a set but still on the fence about it. :hmm:

#42 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:07 AM

Personally... I'd like more weapon options.

A bow, a sword, and a few others.

And a whip having combo with the pin instead of pendant.

Also... IMO this thing (dagger) is great for chasers. +9ing it with pendant + ring makes it base + 150 MATK, and base + 150 ATK.

Edited by asayuu, 12 October 2012 - 08:09 AM.

#43 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:16 AM

I don't think its necessary Asayuu. The gears add equip attack. They're like the Doomslayer axe. You can get a lot of ATK but its unmodified by STR, so it's actually not an ideal weapon. The mace for example has 100 ATK and if refined to +12 has +120 ATK (30 atk for every 3 refine). So 220 ATK. With a +12 mace and the accessories,it adds another +120, totaling 340 ATK. Doomslayer has the exact same bonus (340) and is pretty weak compared to other axes that have the real atk that high (like giant axe or hurricane fury). Granted this is a 1-handed weapon, but its also not slotted like the ones I am comparing it to and is lvl 3 instead of 4.

Anyways the point I am making his these RWC weapons are only good for making new characters to have something high atk to use when you are low lvl, in which case the dagger and mace pretty much suit everyone.

MATK from these sets however... +12 RWC knife is 80 MATK from the 'every 3 refine' feature, and 120 MATK from the combo with the pendent, that's 200 MATK which is pretty sweet, and the pendent itself can give +MATK and +% MATK and +INT which is neat. This is officially the best shadowspell dagger I think. I guess having 200 MATK on the whip would be nice with emtallic sound... but meh.. just use the dagger.. I don't think they can make a whip for just iRO.

Edited by Jaye, 12 October 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#44 jeremie026

jeremie026

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 1087 posts
  • Server:Renewal

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:25 AM

i have a question, does this RWC items will last forever, or does the effects end after RWC?

#45 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:29 AM

For reverberation you must have both ring and pendant, and it would work with the dagger. Also, STR / DEX would give like a very few booster, so I think equipment ATK will work fine.

For Metallic, it's a question of test. Due to the lack of amplifiers, for now dagger + pendant would be the best set. I say to magic-combo with the pin to open space for two amplifiers. On +12, a 200 MATK booster (with pendant of course, with the 65 base), making it 130 matk better than rosevine.

#46 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:50 AM

tldr;
can some one give a review of what in that stuff is OP and better than the existing gears for woe/pvp.

#47 asayuu

asayuu

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2762 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:51 AM

For woe/pvp... nothing.

#48 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:54 AM

The RWC pendent alone makes a good phen accessory since you can put -16% cast time on it lol.

#49 Zinja

Zinja

Too Legit To Quit

• Members
  • 2348 posts
  • Server:Classic

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:55 AM

and for that -16% cast time to work it doesn't need anything else?

#50 Kadelia

Kadelia

Rainbow Sparkle, Go!

• Members
  • 14312 posts
  • LocationVirginia, USA

Posted 12 October 2012 - 08:58 AM

They're hidden stat enchants not part of the combo. You can use the accessory by itself for the -16% cast time (and +24 MATK) but be prepared to spend a couple dozen bucks re-rolling the enchantments on the pendent's 3rd/4th slot to get that (NPC refers to them as 2nd/3rd slot)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users